Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Interns of Alex Harris [Bodman54/Abbey Chase]

Abbey Chase
Abbey chastized Jackie as she said "Jackie, I didn't freak out because I say two people having sex. I freaked out because I saw the woman I was in love with basically cheating on me with Mr. Harris, my boss, while calling him Master and all that. I obviously didn't expect that, I had a different understanding of what our relationship was. Please don't go around telling people that sex scares me or whatnot, I'll never forgive you..."

Jackie

Jackie gets a devious grin on her face. "I'm going to tell them all you're scared of sex. Even thinking about it sends shivers down your back. What do you think will happen then? I bet they try to help you by seducing you every chance they get. What do you say to that?"

Abbey Chase
Abbey would blush at the notion as she whispered a "Don't you dare..." but at the back of her mind, there was something kinky about the idea, something Abbey liked. After all, she was now a latex lover which was a bold step forward for her, so the thought of getting caressed, fondled and groped randomly by latex beauties wasn't exactly something she would object to. The idea kind of turned her on actually, but there was no way she would admit that to Jackie at this time.

Jackie

"Don't tempt me you chaste bitch," she says with an affectionate grin. She was rubbing her legs together under the table, so incredibly aroused right now it was ridiculous. She couldn't wait to take one of the other girls down to the dungeons she had been told about and fuck them silly. Maybe Kim. She had to get off again, even though she had countless orgasms at the hands of the jellies. She wished she could take Abbey but she was going to need more delicate handling.

Abbey Chase
Abbey sneared at Jackie a bit at her 'chaste bitch' statement. Abbey was still pretty turned out, but she wasn't sure quite why. There was something to be said about sitting besides Jackie, their latex clad hips almost touching, and sitting with all these other rubber gives. Abbey after-dinner plans were simple. Try and tract down Astrid and have a private talk with her. Barring that, go to the library and read a good book...

The dinner finished up a bit later, everyone fully stuffed. Sam and Isabella start to clear away the plates and Sabrina and Kayla help them, knowing it is going to be a bigger job than normal to clean up. Alex reclines in his chair, Abbey on his left and Trish on his right. It felt good to have all his girls back with him. And from the look in Trish's eyes, she was clearly glad to be back as well. As strange and unsettling as Abbey might find the relationships between the man and the girls, they clearly worshipped him and he took amazing care of them.

"I'm glad to have you all home and glad nothing happened to you when you were out at sea. I want you to relax and unwind. Enjoy your off time while the boat is in dry dock." Then the girls nod and stand up, filtering away. Some head down to the pool to lounge, some head to their rooms for naps. Others headed downstairs for some play time. Soon all that was left was Alex, Ashely, Astrid, Abbey, Jackie, and Trish.

Astrid looks at Abbey and scurries away, not wanting to talk to her right now.

Abbey Chase
Abbey notices that Astric scurries away and decides to go after her. If she catches up to her, she would call out with a "Astrid. Darling... We should talk..."

Astrid

Astrid is hurrying away when Abbey calls out to her. She calls her Darling, which makes Astrid stops. She turns and looks at her former lover, tears forming in her eyes. "What more is there to talk about? You left. You couldn't even talk to me before you just vanished."

Abbey Chase
Abbey approaches Astrid, looking her deep in the eyes. Just watching Astrid's eyes tear up causes Abbey to also tear up as she says "I was upset. You are the first person I've ever felt like I was truly in love with, so finding you there in the study, making love to Mr. Harris and calling him master came as a huge shock to me. I felt so hugely betrayed, and it hurt so much. I've never really experienced an emotion that was so powerfully negative before, so I left. I'm sorry if I didn't talk to you. I'm not even sure I would have been able to without raging full of anger. The two of us will live and work together here, so whatever there is between us, we need to revolve it so that we don't keep on running away from each other every time we walk into the same room or corridor."

Astrid

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. But it all happened so quickly. I tried out that bed Ashley has just like you did. And suddenly I knew that the man who gave us all this deserved more than just my service as his assistant. He deserved me. Body, mind, and soul. But don't think that I don't love you. Because I do. But I also love him. Which makes this so hard. Because I know you'll never feel that way about me. And I would love for you to submit to Master. But I'm not going to force you."

Abbey Chase
"This is where you and I are different. For me, love is more than just love, it's a promise. I guess I view love as something very monogamous, as a life choice you make about one person over all others. I guess I see love as an all or nothing. Even if you didn't know about Mr. Harris, you should have been up front with me when it came to letting me know you were poly-amorous. And no, I don't ever plan to be one of Mr. Harris's 'slaves'... I realize he's generous, but it's not like he's not getting something out of this deal, is he? I'll always care for you Astrid, although I'm still a bit angry at you."

Astrid

"I did tell you. Or might as well have. Remember when you came crying to me about "cheating" on me with Ashley. And I told you that it was no big deal because I didn't see sex as a monogamy thing? Wasn't it obvious then what I thought?" Her voice was starting to rise a bit in anger. How dare Abbey place all the blame on her. She was nothing but open about what she enjoyed. If Abbey wanted to be closed minded that was her choice. But don't force Astrid into the monogamous mold that Abbey wants.

Abbey Chase
"Astrid, that's not what you said. You said 'You're forgetting I'm Swedish. We're much more open about sex than you Americans. Don't feel bad. I'm not angry at you'..."
And Abbey knew this were the precise words because she had an eidetic memory. "At no point did you say that you were polygamous. Not only that, but at that moment in time, I though were you were saying this to be nice so I didn't feel so bad about what happened. You KNEW this was how I was and yet, literally 3 hours later, you are having sex with Mr. Harris, calling him Master. We never talked about polyamory, we never talked about having an open relationship. Now, I'm not saying the blame is yours, I'm simply explaining that what you did came as such a shock to me that I left... That's all"

Astrid

Of course, Abbey would remember what Astrid said. She didn't flaunt it, but she was as close to perfect as a woman could be. Now that she wasn't as blinded by her feelings for Abbey she couldn't help but feel a bit depressed, knowing that she'll never fully measure up to Abbey. She turns away from Abbey, crossing her arms under her breasts, looking down at the floor. "Fine. Whatever. See you around Abbey."

Abbey Chase
Abbey rolls her eyes and sighs as she says "I didn't come here to place blame Astrid, all I wanted is for us to be friends again and leave the past behind...." She could see that things were not going so well right now, so Abbey would refrain from saying anything except for "I'll see you around...", expecting Astrid to walk away down the stairs.

Astrid

Astrid feels tears forming in her eyes as she hurts away. She still had feelings for Abbey but it was hard because she also had developed equally strong feelings for her master. It was an unfortunate circumstance and she just wanted to forget that it even happened.

She goes down to Ashley's room, slipping into her bed. Ashley had said Astrid could use it until she earned her own. As the familiar suction and pressure is applied to her she let's out a explosive breath that quickly turns into a sob

Abbey Chase
Abbey was just as upset as she left. She had failed to patch things up with Astrid, or so this is how it felt to her. She would head to the library with the goal of perhaps finding a good book and doing some reading. If nothing happens at the library, Abbey will eventually go to bed and meet up with everyone for breakfast...

The library is empty. Though from a side room there came the sound of giggling and squeaking of latex. If she went in she would see two of the girl from the ship, one on her back on the table while the other is crouching down, two fingers sliding in and out of the other's pussy.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would in fact be curious enough to go see what the sounds were about. She would blush a bright red under her latex full face hood as the watched the two latex clad girls, with the one finger fucking the other's latex sheathed sex. Abbey actually felt this welcome tinge of excitement and arousal as she actually watched for a bit...

The girl on the table is groping her breasts, moaning in pleasure as she is fingered by her friend. "Ahhh. fuck. So good. More. I need more," she exclaims. The other girl obliges and adds a third finger, speeding up.

Abbey Chase
Abbey seemed transfixed as she watched the tryst between two latex clad girls, as a cacophony of rubbery squeaks mixed in with the moans of he girl on the table. One of Abbey's would travel to one of her breasts, caressing it every so gently. At first, Abbey didn't realize, until of course a soft moan escaped her lips at which time Abbey would snap out of her perverted trance, blushing brightly at what she had done before leaving in a hurry to the farthest part of the library where she could find silence as to not be distracted. Abbey could not believe that she had actually spied on these two latex girls having sex and ENJOYED it...

The girls didn't even notice when she left. They were to wrapped up in their own pleasure. As Abbey hurries across the library, she hears the girl on the table cry out in pleasure. "Fuck yes! Just like that." The sound would fade as she gets further away, thanks to the large size of the room. It seems that the girls have taken advantage of the relaxation of the no sex rule. Throughout the house, the sounds of rubbery pleasure echo. Abby couldn't hear at this point, but once she left the library, it would follow her around.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would spend several hours in the quiet solitude of the library before heading back to her room. But the trip back would remind her of the new reality that she is embarking in as the sounds of rubbery pleasure wounded out all over the mansion. Abbey felt oddly aroused by all of this, blushing as she made her way to her room. Once there, she would peel out of her latex maid uniform and just stay in her latex catsuit to sleep for the night.

If nothing happens to interrupt her sleep, she would experience pretty kinky dreams full of latex, bondage, slime and tentacles. She would, as always, wake up at the crack of dawn and go do her gym workout and swim routine before going to breakfast. Since she didn't know how to dress, she would wear her smart but enticing latex business suit.

When Abbey arrives in her room, Jackie isn't there. That is because Jackie is elsewhere, starting her quest to claim her pets. Her first target is Kim. She finds the tall woman playing pool, bent over the table so her ass is prominently displayed. Jackie has to steady herself, taking deep breaths to stop herself from cumming just from the view. Once she has gained control of herself she walks over, making herself known so she doesn't startle the girl.

"Hey Kim. want to play against someone instead of by yourself?"

Kim
Kim smiles and says "Sure, it's more fun with two people." as she gestures a latex gloved hand towards the rack of pool cues, inviting Jackie to pick one. Kim was dressed in a red bodycon latex dress with long sleeves and a high neck over a red latex catsuit. Over that, some short black latex gloves with ruffles.

Back
Top Bottom