Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Interns of Alex Harris [Bodman54/Abbey Chase]

Abbey Chase
The floor was once again clean as a whistle by the time Abbey and Sabrina were done. She stands up, stretching a bit after spending this much time on all fours, and asks "Okay, what's next!", trying to be proactive and inject a real positive attitude in demeanor.

Sabrina

She stands up with a laugh, having missed Abbey's go getter attitude. "Next is the bane of all maids existence. Dusting. I did the formal dining room yesterday so we can try to knock out the living rooms."

Abbey Chase
For that, Abbey realized she didn't need the long black heavy rubber gloves, so she would take them off, somewhat reluctantly, exposing her sexy short white latex gloves with ruffles. At least, the dusting was done standing up and it wasn't anywhere near as physically demanding as scrubbing a floor. There wasn't much dusting to do considering there were no carpets or items of clothing in the house, or anything other that latex as a fabric, but Abbey and Sabrina still used damp micro-fiber cloth to dust the surfaces of the living room. This particular job would take a lot less time as well.

Sabrina

With the two of them the job went very quickly. They were done in no time and Sabrina smiles at Abbey for all her help. She sits down and pats the couch next to her indicating she should sit. "So. How are you really doing Abbey? We were worried about you."

Abbey Chase
Abbey would be glad to take a bit of a break and sit down, her latex clad form sitting down next to Sabrina on the latex couch, their latex clad bodies making a little cacophony of rubbery squeaks in the process. "I'm all right I guess. I mean, it's a broken heart, so it's never fun. I'm partly to blame since a lot of it had to do with what I believed was a monogamous relationship between Astrid and I. I still think Astrid should have been upfront with how she felt about Mr. Harris, instead of letting me discover things by myself like what happened in the study. I'll be fine though, it's just.... still a bit weird... I'm sorry I left without telling anyone, but I was very upset at the time..."

Sabrina

Sabrina reaches out and rests her hand on Abbey's thigh. "I know she would have told you. But she probably didn't understand her feelings until she went to him. I don't think she was being malicious. She was just confused and never had a chance to explain herself."

She feels bad for the way Abbey was treated. She is sad that Abbey won't be an official sister, but she is glad she is back.

Abbey Chase
Abbey feels a bit of a shiver as Sabrina's latex gloved hand comes to rest over her thigh, Abbey's eyes darting to spy white latex gloved fingers resting on the skirt portion of her latex maid outfit. But obviously, Sabrina was just giving Abbey a comforting gesture, right ? Abbey would nod and say "Even if Astrid didn't understand the nature of her relationship with Mr. Harris, she could have exercised some restraint. It was selfish of her to act on what she felt without care of the consequences. Anyway, I imagine that at some point today, I'll have to talk to Astrid. I have to admit, I'm quite nervous about that."

Sabrina

"You don't understand," she says softly. "He's magnetic. You go in there and he looks at you and you just melt. She probably wasn't sure about her feelings until that exact moment. And aren't we all a little selfish at times? It was selfish of you to just vanish without saying something. What if he needed you? You had a job and you left." She takes Abbey's hands.

"I'm not trying to be mean or dismiss your feelings. But you can't just say that it's all Astrid's fault."

Abbey Chase
Abbey raises an eyebrow and replies "Sabrina.... Ive already told you I was sorry and I've already said that I'm partly to blame. I can't take back what happened, all we can do is move forward. Speaking of which... What's next?"

Sabrina

"I know Abbey. I know. But I don't know if I have anything else. I expected to be longer at the floor, but thanks to your help we got it cleaned up fairly quickly. I think the aquarium is scheduled to be cleaned today if you want to go start that."

Abbey Chase
Abbey would feel a shiver run up her spine as she heard the word aquarium. She would immediately get aroused, her nipples stiffening up, tenting against the two layers of latex encasing her breasts. Abbey would give a sheepish smile and say "Sure... I can go and start cleaning the area around the aquarium. But, when you mean clean the aquarium, you mean the area outside or actually going INTO the aquarium to do stuff like clean the huge windows or whatnot?" Abbey actually didn't know what 'cleaning the aquarium' entailed...

Sabrina

"Well. It's not my area of expertise. You'd have to talk to Kayla about that. She's our resident mermaid. But I think it means cleaning any gunk off the glass, checking to see if anything has died in there and removing it. Things like that."

Abbey Chase
Abbey nodded and say "I'll talk to Kayla then. Good luck with the rest of your duties, I'll see you later". And with that, Abbey would stand up, adjust her latex skirt by pulling it down and working all of he wrinkles before grabbing her long heavy rubber gloves in hand and heading to the aquarium. Abbey was quite the sight to see, walking outside in the sun in her latex outfit that encased all of her. The way the sun shun over the latex, the confident yet sexy way Abbey walked, her gorgeous figure. Eventually, she would get to the aquarium and seek out Kayla as she said "Hey Kayla, how are you. I was told to come here and start cleaning out the aquarium. Sabrina told me you'd be the best person to tell me what that work detail entails"

Kayla looked stunning in her skintight red latex lifeguard catsuit. Her face, when not covered in latex, was very reminiscent of Jessica Lucas, the actress, and her body stood at about 5'9" and was, like most of Alex's girls, a fit, well endowed and long legged vision of desire.

Kayla

Kayla turns when she hears Abbey. Her face lights up in a smile and she launches herself at the other girl, wrapping her in a tight hug. "You came back. Master said you would but I was still worried. I'm so happy to see you dressed normally again." She had only known Abbey in latex, so seeing her undressed at Jackie's old apartment had been strange and unnerving. It felt much better to see her friend in proper latex attire.

She takes a step back, still smiling. "I was going to clean, but then all the girls from the yacht decided to take a dip. Your friend Jackie went with them. I was just getting ready to join them if you want to come."

Looking behind Kayla, Abbey would see black figures swimming through the water. Familiar figures in heavy rubber dry suits floated happily through the large aquarium. Jackie stops at the window, waving and beckoning Abbey to join them.

Abbey Chase
Abbey once again felt this jolt run up her spine as she watched the latex encased divers, at least 14 or so of them, their red and black latex drysuit squeezed tightly over their gorgeous figures, swimming around in the fantastic aquarium. They seemed to be there just for swimming, so Abbey would look at Kayla and say "Sure, as long as it's just for a dive"

Kayla would help Abbey strip out of her maid outfit, leaving only the latex catsuit on, before the two girls squeezed themselves in their own red and black latex drysuits. Oddly enough, Abbey now had a custom fitted one, which fit her perfectly. As always, Abbey would put on those long black heavy rubber gloves before donning the small re-breather unit and then the latex hooded full face mask. Abbey helped Kayla into her suit and scuba unit. The two would eventually make their way up the stairs to the dive platform before submerging into the water.

Abbey felt this deep arousal hit her as she felt her red and black latex drysuit squeeze down on her body because of the water pressure. She looked at Kayla who obviously seemed to enjoy the rubbery tightness. Because sound travels so well in water, Abbey could hear a symphony of rubbery squeaks from all the rubber girls swimming around, their latex drysuits rubbing over their latex catsuits.

Most of the girls swam in groups of two or four all over the colossal aquarium. And this seemed to be just a regular dive, so Abbey was glad about that. Abbey would also notice that there were a lot more jelly fish than before. She would plan to stay away from those...

Apparently, most of the girls were told to stay away from the jelly fish, but obviously, no one told the jelly fish to stay away from the girls ;-)

Kayla

Kayla accepts help from Abbey to get suited up and then returns the favor. When they were all ready to go the two girls troop up to the platform and jump in, joining the crowd of girls already in there. Jackie swims up and spins around in excitement, enjoying herself so much. She went from a struggling artist taking shitty jobs to get by, to a curator and mistress for one of the richest people in the world. One who basically has his own personal ocean on his property.

Kayla notices that Abbey is trying to avoid the jellyfish and smiles behind her mask. She expertly goes up to one, giving it a little nudge in Abbey's direction and then swimming off.

The jellies are starting to gather, sensing even through the multiple layers, all the female hormones in the pool. That set off a kind of feeding frenzy instinct inside them. Even though the girls were trying to avoid them, the pool was only so big. Despite their best efforts many of them began to get slimed. Just a little at first. But more and more frequently. It all started to go downhill when one of the jellies got its tentacle inside the glove of one of the girls. That really set them off and they began to actively hunt.

Soon they were swarming, coating each of the girls in a thick layer of slime. Jackie's eyes light up in excitement, having heard all about these jellies from Ashley when she was getting the tour. She can feel the slime starting to work, causing her to moan in her mask and rub the slime over her body.

Abbey Chase
At first, it was just a really nice normal dive. Some of the girls swam hand in hand, and there certainly was a bit of risque playfulness here and there. Abbey would notice that the girls did in fact do their best to avoid the jelly fish, but after 15 minutes or so, one could spy that a few girls had been accidentally slimed in places like a leg, or a glove or their back. But the jelly fish seemed attracted to the rubber clad females and bit by bit, there was more girls who were slimed a little more, and the slime began to have an impact on their mental condition.

Abbey could see one of them caressing her breasts and the other touching herself as a few jelly fish swam up close to them, sliming them in places like their ass, or their breasts. Eventually, Abbey could spy Jelly Fish sneaking tentacles into some of the girls long black heavy rubber gloves, pumping copious amounts of slime into the loose fitting heavy black rubber gloves until the goo reached the edge of the glove just under the armpit.

Abbey was now worried. She had not be slimed yet, but about half the girls were now 'in trouble'. One pair of divers had been surrounded and were almost completely covered in semen like slime and had begun to fondle each other. Four other girls were trying to swim away, but were having a lot of trouble concentrating given that half the latex drysuits was covered in slime.

Abbey turned to look at Jackie who had been slimed on the breasts and ass. The slimed must have had quite the effect on her since she had begun to fondle her breasts, spreading the slime all over her latex drysuit. And just as she was doing so, a jelly fish would swim over and insert a tentacle in each of her gloves as it began to pump semen like slime in each of Jackie's rubber gloves.

'Oh no' thought Abbey who was now in a panic. She had been successful in dodging all the jellies up to now. She would look in the distance to see how the few girls that were still mostly slime free were faring, trying to signal to them to get out of the pool. She would also turn to Kayla to see how she was doing and signal to HER to get out as well. Hopefully, Abbey would be successful in convincing all the girls to get out before the situation really got out of hand and before she herself was caught...

Unfortunately, it is too late. The jellies have already slimed almost everyone and there is enough slime in the water that it was drifting around, connecting with the rest of the unslimed girls. As Abbey looks around a jelly comes up behind her, trailing its tentacles along her back and over her shoulders as it floats overhead. Jackie has drifted over to one of the other girls and the two of them were eagerly groping each other. If Abbey looked closely, she would see that Jackie had initiated it and was instructing the other girl on what to do. Even when affected by mind-altering jellyfish slime, her dominant personality shone through.

Kayla looks directly at Abbey and smiles, spreading her arms wide as a jelly came right up to her, coating her in slime, filling both of her gloves at the same time. She loved this. She lived for this. She came almost immediately, convulsing in pleasure as she was wrapped up by the jelly.

The other girls were beginning to succumb, pairing off or offering themselves to the swarm that had gathered. They had all begun to drift into the same area in the tank, collected to make it easier for the jellies to latch onto them. Abbey was in the center of the group, the last one to not get covered. But the cloud of floating slime was closing in.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was now panicked, she didn't want to loose control. She would spy what looked like a bit of an opening and try to swim past that, hopefully not getting too much slime on her, but she'd have to swim past a couple of slime coated girls... Will she make it?

The girls reach out, trying to pull her down to them. But they miss. Once she is out of their grasp they turn their attention back to each other, pressing themselves together and fondling each other, affected by the slime.

Abbey Chase
Abbey's tall latex encased form would managed to squeeze by mostly untouched, except for some slime on her back and her shoulder. She would swim away from the main group before stopping and turning around. It was a massive rubber and slime orgy. In some cases, it was difficult to see the red and black latex of the girls drysuits. The scene was intensely arousing as Abbey watched as one after another, the latex girls were tentacled and covered in jelly fish. Abbey's heart was beating at a million miles per hour as she watched Jackie vanish in the cloud of slime.

Abbey remembered what happened to her and, with all these girls, she'd have to go back and help them out once the girls began drifting to the bottom exhausted. For now, all she could do is watch and keep on dodging a few jelly fish that trying to catch up to her.

All the girls are writhing in pleasure, surrounded by slime and wrapped by tentacles. Jackie was in heaven, surrounded by beautiful women who were destined to be her pets, covered in latex and having mind-blowing orgasms. She doesn't fight it, instead surrendering to the jellies and having the time of her life. While she is writhing in pleasure, her mind is still functioning enough to be able to drift between girls, letting them know her touch as they are consumed by pleasure.

They all have so many orgasms that they lose track, one by one falling limp and being allowed to float away, drifting down to the floor of the aquarium.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was really aroused as she watched this impossibly erotic display before her eyes, She could see tentacles making them way into latex sheathed vaginas, the tentacles pumping in and out of so many girls. Other jelly fish were suctioned onto latex breasts, fondling them obscenely... More than a few sets of long black heavy rubber gloves would drift off of girls to the bottom. Eventually, Abbey would spy of the latex clad beauties float down to the bottom motionless.

Abbey would swim down to her and grab her. She would notice that she was one of the girls who no longer had her long heavy rubber gloves, so Abbey would reach for a couple of gloves nearby, taking them and doing her best to quickly slip them back onto the girls arms, which wasn't hard considering how slippery everything was. Abbey wanted to make sure that no one left gear behind before exiting the pool. Once done, she would attempt to pull the girl away to safety and up to the platform...

As she is swimming down to rescue the fallen girl one of the jellies breaks off from the pack, drifting down to her. While she is putting the gloves back on it floats into her space, wrapping its tentacles around her and sliming her whole torso. One tentacle makes its way into her glove, filling the free space with more slime.

Abbey Chase
Abbey gasps as she feels a tentacle gently wrap around her latex drysuit right under her breasts before proceeding to ejaculate copious amounts of semen like slime all over her perfect F cup breasts. She can feel her arousal shoot up and it's really beginning to be difficult to focus. All the while, Abbey had not noticed the tentacle that had slipped into one of her long black heavy rubber gloves until she felt her an increase in how slippery her gloves were. 'Dammit' she muttered as she tried to pull at the girl she was trying to rescue, but her movements seemed to be slowing. She was soooo wet right now and had to use every once of her strength to stop herself from just beginning to masturbate...

Back
Top Bottom