Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Interns of Alex Harris [Bodman54/Abbey Chase]

Abbey Chase
Abbey snorts in amusement as she says "Well.... You'll never believe it, but the modelling agency signed up a new customer and... they are trying to push these latex hybrid fashions. What an odd coincidence, right? I mean, it's really fetching and all that, but it's a no name fashion house with a no name designer. The owner really wanted to sign me up right there and then, but I decide to play a bit hard to get. If I sign with them, I'd prefer to stick to the more mainstream stuff since I don't want to end up getting boxed into the 'specialty model' category, which pretty much ensures a model remains more or less obscure... So now, I have to come up with a list of my limitations and make sure my contract has a first right of refusal clause. At least, the modelling agency still has ties with all the right fashion designers and cosmetic powerhouses and magazines. Obviously, the modelling job won't be anywhere near as much money as the job I had at the mansion, but it's a good first step in a modelling career and I should be able to make enough money to pay for my first year in University without taking out any loans."

Abbey almost trips and falls for a second after filling Jackie's glass. Realizing the wine is getting to her head she says "You know, maybe we should order some food.... How about some guilty pleasure, like pizza!!!"

Jackie

Hearing Abbey talk about the money gives Jackie's wine addled brain an idea. "Pizza sounds amazing," she says, hanging over the arm of the couch. "Hey. If money is such a big deal, and that last job paid so much. Why don't you go back? I mean you know his secret now. You can confront him and use all sorts of leverage to get your job back. And maybe say that you want to be able to model as well. So that way you get the best of both worlds. I could go with you for moral support if you want." She gives a little giggle, hiccuping a bit.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would sit down and look saddened as she sighed, looking at Jackie as she said "I don't know.... Mr. Harris knew that I had a thing for Astrid and he still fucked her, so that reflects pretty poorly on him. And well... I'm not sure I want to see Astrid again, I'm not sure how I'll react. Besides, I'm not the type of person to blackmail anyone.... The only thing positive right now is the huge amount of money, but I'm not sure he'd want to pay that if he knows there's no way the 'his chosen one' isn't going to become his latex slave." She looks at Jackie for a moment after that, as if thinking of something, before adding "You'd get hired there to make sure I had moral support?.... Or is it the latex?.." as a raises a devilish eyebrow... "Wow... I'm discovering some really new things about you"

Using her mobile, Abbey would end up ordering some pizza, vegetarian obviously.

Jackie

"A little of column A a little of column B. Can't a girl support her best friend and get herself some sweet outfits in the process?" She puts her hand on Abbey's leg, shivering at the feel of latex on her skin. "It's not blackmail. It's intense negotiations. You're the most organized, hardest working girl I know. Even if he can't have sex with you he should hire you just for the benefit of his companies."

Abbey Chase
Abbey obviously wasn't ready to have this conversation as she sighed and said "You know Jackie, let's just enjoy this wine and the pizza to come for now. The emotions of the past day are still too entirely raw in my mind right now and, well... You know me, I never make decisions when I'm emotional." This much was true, Abbey never made decision if she was upset, or elated. She believed that making decisions based on an emotional response rarely yielded positive results...

Jackie

Jackie sighs. "Ok Abbes. Tonight we drink and we eat and we don't talk about work." That was one of the ways she and Abbey were different. She had no problems making decisions based on emotions. It led to a more exciting life. And right now Jackie's main emotion, horny, was telling her that she had to meet Mr. Harris. It was obvious that Abbey didn't want to go anywhere near that house, so Jackie decided that she would. She would confront him, get Abbey her job back along with other perks, and figure out a way she could be a part of what he was building. But for now she poured more wine.

Abbey Chase
Abbey and Jackie would eat and drink and chat for hours.. At some point, Abbey would take off her latex blazer in order to make herself more comfortable. Of course, this meant that the wet-look effect of her lubed latex blouse would be on full display, but Abbey was pretty drunk, so it didn't seem to matter so much. It would be apparent at several times during the evening that the latex would turn Abbey on, judging from how the latex would tent over her hard nipples, a sight made more apparent by the wet-look effect of the lube against the latex. It must have been torture for Jackie, all the squeaky latex sounds, how the lubricated latex blouse slid to and fro teasingly over Abbey's black latex catsuit, the scent of the latex, etc... Eventually, after a while, Abbey's eye would grow heavy as the wine took it's toll, and she would end up passing out on the sofa...

Last edited:
Jackie

The whole night Jackie was sitting on the couch in soaked panties, desperately turned on by Abbey and her outfit. The way it shined. The way it squeaked. Everything about it was arousing. And the woman wearing it was just as arousing. So it was with a bit of relief that Jackie sees Abbey nodding off. She lays her friend down, pulling a blanket over her before retreating into her bedroom. There she quickly strips naked and gets out one of her dildos. She rams it into herself, shuddering with pleasure as she closes her eyes. She pictures herself in a huge mansion, latex everywhere. And at her feet kneels a woman with stunning eyes. The woman leans in and licks Jackie to orgasm. Jackie screams out Abbey's name, pressing a pillow over her mouth to muffle the noise as she cums hard, squirting all over her sheets. She lays back, panting, dildo still inside her as she falls asleep, to exhausted to even clean up

Abbey Chase
Abbey would spend the night on the sofa, sleeping away in her latex suit under that blanket. She would eventually get woken up as a beam of sunshine shone onto her eyes. Abbey would wince as she cracked her bright grey eyes open, blinded by the light. Right away, the familiar tightness of latex would welcome her back to the world as she pulled the blanket off of her, revealing her latex clad figure. She would look around, glasses and a couple of bottles of wine as well as a pizza box and some plates just strewed about. It would take her a good minute to get her bearings before finally getting on her feet. She could see that the door of Jackie's room was closed, so she figured she was still sleeping. Abbey busied herself with picking up all the garbage and dirty dishes, clearing the dishes (with her latex gloves on, obviously ;-) ), putting them away and then throwing away the garbage. In other words, tidying up the living room.

Jackie

Jackie wakes up the next morning, opening her eyes and immediately regretting it. She's got quite a headache and she groans. As she shifts in bed she rolls over something. It seems the dildo slipped out of her last night. She drags herself out of bed, stumbling to the bathroom. After she's done she heads into the kitchen, finding Abbey cleaning up from the night before. "How are you never hungover? I feel like no matter how much you drink you always feel fine the next morning."

Abbey Chase
Abbey smiles and says "Good morning sleepy head... On that first night I came back and I drank those two bottles of wine, I totally ended up getting sick in the early hours of the morning. But this time around, some food, several glasses of water later on in the evening saved me from the worse of it." And then, just to be a tease, she says "Maybe the latex helped?" before snickering. "Speaking of which... I should really go take that outfit off, take a shower and put on some regular clothes. I owe the modelling agency an answer today and I still have some research to do...."

Abbey would take her latex blazer which was draped on one of the chairs and head into her room to change now that the living room and kitchen had been tidied up. She would actually strip off her latex outfit in the shower, using plenty of soap to take care of all that lube which was trapped between her latex blouse and her latex catsuit. She would also take the time to pleasure herself since the feeling of slippery soapy water really had her turned on. She would spend quite some time caressing her slippery soapy latex encased breasts, fondling her latex covered sex, enjoying the feeling of her catsuit's latex attached gloves gliding sensuously all over her latex clad form. It wouldn't take very long for her to give herself a delightful orgasm while standing there in the shower. Thankfully, Abbey wasn't too vocal about her ministrations...

Eventually, Abbey would peel out of her catsuit and take a proper shower before stepping out of the shower, drying up and taking care to hand her latex clothing to let it dry. She would dress back in pretty much the same regular outfit as yesterday, minus a new pair of panties and a new bra. Once she was done, she'd return to the living room with the plan to continue her research...

Jackie

Jackie sits down with a pained groan. All the food hadn't helped her in the slightest. As Abbey bustles around, she slowly makes herself a pot of coffee, drinking it black to try to remove a little bit of the headache. She curls up on the couch, turning on the tv and mindlessly flipping through the channels as Abbey showers. She wonders if Abbey is playing with herself, running her hands up and down the slippery latex.

If she is, she hides it very well. She smiles at her friend as she comes out of the shower. "Time to find out if you're going to take the job or not?"

5 days later

They were here. The packages she's dreamed about were finally here. She eagerly rips open the boxes, moaning in pleasure as she pulls out each latex suit. They felt amazing and she couldn't help but play with them. Abbey was gone for the day, off at her first shoot for her agency. So Jackie had the day to herself. And now that her latex was here, it was time to enact the second part of her plan.

She takes some lube and prepares her business suit. First the black catsuit goes on. She is in heaven, loving the way it clings so perfectly to her. Then she puts on the professional attire, checking herself in the mirror. She looks like a CEO. One that's covered in latex. She goes down to her car, plugging in an address and heading off. Twenty minutes later she's rolling up to a large gate. She drums nervously on the steering wheel as she waits for it to open.

Her heart jumps as the gate creaks open, allowing her to drive up the long driveway to the gorgeous mansion on the hill.

Ashley to Jackie
Ashley seemed puzzled when the gate bell rang, not expecting any visitors. She didn't expect any deliveries, which would normally be delivered at the service entrance. As she approached the gate security panel, she would spy a woman entirely dressed in latex. Ashley would answer the gate and almost immediately figure out it was Jackie, wearing all that latex she had purchased at the latex store. And then it was revealed that Jackie wanted to talk to Mr. Harris about Abbey and politely asked for an unscheduled appointment. Ashley acquiesced seeing that Jackie was entirely dressed in latex (that was a big plus) and Jackie wanted to talk about Abbey, which Mr. Harris might be interested in since he had such high hopes for her.

"Wow Jackie, you look stunning!" said Ashley as she opened the door. And Jackie certainly did. Although she didn't have the same mesmerizing eyes as Abbey, she certainly had a killer figure and in all that shiny latex, it was a sight to behold. Ashley would lead Jackie to the study where Mr. Harris spent most of his daytime, knocking on the door and walking in as she said "Mr. Harris. The woman I just talked to you about... Jackie, this is Mr. Harris, Mr. Harris, this is Jackie, one of Abbey's friends and a true latex lover!" After a pause while she was just standing there, she would say "Well, if you'll pardon me...." as Ashley walked out and closed the door behind her...

Alex Harris

Alex stands up as Ashley and Jackie enter. He's dressed in latex, as always, looking strong and commanding in his suit. "Welcome," he says with a smile. "It's so good to meet the woman that Ashley hasn't stopped talking about since your little shopping trip." The shopping trip had been the only good thing to come out of that day. Ashley and Kayla had returned, informing him of what Abbey told them. That she knew about his slaves and that she saw him fucking Astrid. When he has told the Swedish slave she had burst into tears, so upset at her betrayal of her lover. It had taken all his skill to remind her that she could love Abbey but her love for him needed to be greater. It took skill because he didn't want to come across as callous and uncaring.

The days since had been ones of melancholy around the manor. The girls didn't like losing a sister and he didn't like losing a slave. But it seemed like Abbey had made up her mind. So this arrival of her friend was an interesting twist.

"What can I do for you Jackie?"

Jackie to Alex
Jackie simply could not take her eyes off of Ashley and the other girls in latex whom she crossed in the mansion on her way to the study. Jackie looked like a million dollars in her custom tailored latex business outfit!

Once inside, she would be introduced and then with utmost conviction Jackie says....

"First off, let me thank you for your willingness to see me on such short notice Mr. Harris. I'm sure that a man in your position doesn't have a lot of free time during the day. You should know that I've come here without Abbey's knowledge. Now, Abbey is my best friend and upon hearing about this job and the unfortunate misadventures thereof, I felt compelled to come here and try and see if we could work something out. First off, you should know that whatever hopes you had of seeing Abbey become your obedient slave are basically zero. What you did to her was significantly unkind and hurt her deep inside. However, apart from the broken heart, Abbey seemed to have enjoyed her job here and I'm fairly certain she really loved all the latex. I'm told this was a very high paying job and I'd hate for Abbey to lose out such an opportunity. Secondly, I presume you hired her because you detected in her a submissive nuance in her personality. Although she is headstrong at work or in public, I must say that I too believe that in bed and to some degree in affairs of love, she is very much submissive. And this is where I come in. You see, when I heard of your mansion, of what you have setup here, I must say I became exceptionally interested. I'm a huge latex lover and I am very much dominant and a lesbian. So don't get any ideas. That being said, Abbey's departure led me to wonder how many girls have left your care because their desires could not quite align with obedient slaves to a man. And this is where I'd like to come in.... I imagine you would have preferred if these girls stayed under your care, even if it wasn't as slaves. After all, I assume you went through a lot of trouble finding them and surreptitiously getting them to come apply for a job here. I'd like to propose that you hire me as one of your employees, whereupon my 'secret' role will be to be the mistress of those girls who would prefer to be submissive to a person of the fairer gender. This way, part of the risks associated with losing some of your girls is mitigated. And in return, I'll convince Abbey to return. After all, she is quite the exceptional young lady. She is absolutely smart, could be a great addition to your corporate team and obviously, I assumed you'll enjoy seeing her in latex. And if I manage to turn her into my devoted pet, I might just have her service your needs once in a while, as recognition of you exceptionally generous understanding and tolerance..."

Jackie would go on to specify that Abbey would be allowed to keep her part-time job as a model and would be roomed with her (Jackie) and not with Astrid. After a pause Jackie asks "What do you think?"

Alex Harris

Alex sits and listens to Jackie's pitch. He frowns as she talks about how Abbey was hurt and what caused her to run. And then she gets into the interesting things. She was right, there were girls that hadn't worked out and he could never figure out why. He was to focused on their submissiveness he never stopped to think if they were into men or not. An unusual oversight on his part. He was very interested when Jackie proclaims that she is a lesbian domme and is willing to work with him to keep all the girls that come in. As long as she is seen as an equal in the house.

He doesn't respond for long moments. When he does he leans over and taps the intercom button on his phone. "Ashley. Cancel all my meetings. Ms. Jackie and I have a lot to discuss." He turns back to Jackie. "What you're proposing is highly unusual. I'm not used to sharing power or my slaves. But you are right. Abbey is a great asset to my team and I am willing to agree to your terms solely to bring her back into the fold."

He tents his fingers and stares across them at Jackie. "There will have to be some ground rules. This is still my property and you will still be working for me. I want free use of your girls unless you've specifically ordered them not to."

Jackie to Alex
Jackie was a pretty tough negotiator and would reply "I think you misunderstand. I have no wish to be the mistress of YOUR slaves. You get to do as you wish with them. I plan to be the mistress of MY latex pets, those girls who you would normally lose since they would never allow themselves to be dominated by a man. As as a dominant person, you know full well that none of your slaves would allow themselves to be 'used' by another master or mistress without his or her explicit consent. So, you'll get the use of my latex pets on private request only, not whenever you feel like it. After all, I would be their mistress, the only person they would listen in affairs of a submissive nature. That's not to say that you are not the boss of them when it comes to being their employer. Obviously, you'll be able to tell them what to do, as long as it's related to their job as an employee. But as a latex pet, as a submissive, my girls will only respond to me."

After a pause she adds "Let me put it to you this way. You'd probably be quite irate if I went around dominating your latex slaves without your permission. It could confuse them as who their true master or mistress is. Such murkiness should not be allowed to happen. Surely you can respect that..."

Alex to Jackie

"Oh no. I understand perfectly. And I'm not saying that I'm going to go around dominating them. What I am saying is that I would have your consent to fuck them unless you say I can't. Say one of the girls is being punished with no orgasms for a week. In that case you would tell her I can't use you. And if I prepositioned her, she would repeat that order to me. So that's what I want. Blanket consent unless you order differently."

Jackie to Alex
Jackie seems concerned with that demand as she said "Um... My personal sense is that giving you such blanket consent over my latex pets would threaten the power I yield over them. When you think about it, most girls who are reluctant to be dominated by a man are probably lesbians like me. Telling them that a man can have them anytime he wishes might make them feel unsafe, or uncomfortable. The goal of this proposal is to help YOU keep those girls here, not scare them away. After all, if they feel as though they are not under my protection, so to speak, why should they trust me at all. You of all people should understand that unquestionable trust is the only way for me to make them into my loyal latex pets. By asking for blanket consent, you would be putting me into an unenviable position."

After a pause she adds "I'm sure we can come up with some sort of compromise, but blanket consent isn't going to work. I fear that if this is the rule of the mansion, girls will find it very hard to trust me and then submit to me and thus, my ability to keep them here will be significantly hampered. I could, if needed, instruct certain girls that they should allow themselves to be taken by you. I would give this instruction at the beginning of everyday, valid for that day. I will however never give a blanket command to all my girls to always make themselves available to you as you please, this simply takes too much power away from me."

Jackie was obviously holding her ground. Part of it was to protect Abbey, but the other part was because if she was going to be a mistress, her word should be THE word. She had already agreed to allow Mr. Harris to order her girls around during their work time, she wasn't about to relinquish even more of her control when it came to affairs of sex.

Alex to Jackie

"I can live with those terms. But of those special girls, I require at least two each day. Just in case. I don't foresee ever needing to use them. But I don't want to search around for you if I ever have the need of them. I don't know if anyone has told you, but I have a very high sex drive. I can go multiple times a day without lessening my sperm production. So my girls are taught to always be ready for me to pull them aside and use them."

He grins at her. "I think this will be the start of an interesting and mutually beneficial partnership. From your outfit I'm going to assume you want a wardrobe of latex as well. That can be provided. Though you will have to discuss the styles with my manufacturer. As you can probably guess, before now I've only had slave lean latex outfits provided. I'm sure you do not want those."

Jackie to Alex
Jackie smiled as she said "I'll endeavor to do my best to meet your requirements. No absolute promises though since circumstances may vary. As for the latex, I'm sure I can borrow Ashley once again and go on a bit more of a shopping spree". "As such, my next task is to convince Abbey to return to work. Obviously, this entire little partnership hinges on my ability to convince Abbey to return. We can dot the I's and cross the T's when I have achieved that goal. And of course, seeing that I'll be working for you, I would expect to be remunerated. After all, I'm not a slave" she finished with a devilish smile on her face. Jackie was quite proud of herself. This little arrangement could be pretty awesome!

Alex to Jackie

"I have the utmost faith in you. You seem like a capable woman." He scribbles something down on a piece of paper, handing it over to her. "This is my personal cell phone number. Less than 15 people in the world have it. I want updates on Abbey's status whenever something happens. Don't take to long though. My patience isn't endless." He sits back, thinking about the future. "Have Ashley or Kayla give you a tour of the grounds. That way you know what your new home is going to be like. Consider it extra motivation to get here sooner. I look forward to seeing you again soon. With Abbey at your feet."

Jackie

Jackie leaves the room, a significant pep in her step as she sees Ashley. After briefly speaking with her new friend she gets a tour of the mansion. She's blown away by the opulence and the things to do. There is a huge aquarium for god's sake. She could see why a day shopping at a high-end latex boutique was just a drop in the bucket for Alex. He had more money than he knew what to do with. But she had to admit, nothing was gaudy. Yes there were some very in your face things that screamed wealth but he didn't have and gold trim anywhere like lots of new money people liked to add. He knew he was rich, he knew everyone else knew. So there was no reason to rub it in. Besides. Gold is tacky.

She is escorted back to her car where she hugs Ashley. "I can't wait to be back. And I'll bring Abbey with me. I promise." She drives home, humming happily to herself. She wonders if Abbey is back from her shoot yet.

Abbey Chase
The shoot wasn't very long at all. The photo shoot was for Maybelline and since Abbey was a natural in front of the camera, it took very little time for the photographer to get the shots that he was looking for. Abbey was at sitting on the sofa reading a fashion magazine when Jackie returned, all decked out in latex. Abbey would have that shocked look on her face as she said "WOW! Jackie... You look.... WOW!" but after a pause she would frown a bit and ask "Why are you dressed in latex?" Almost right away, Abbey could sense (seeing that she knew Jackie so very well) that something had gone on.....

Jackie

Jackie smiles as she walks in, the squeaking sound of latex proceeding her into the room. "Girl. You know how much I love it," she says smoothly. "My new outfits just came and I thought I'd take them out around town. You like?" She stops and turns, showing off her outfit for her friend. Abbey didn't need to know about her visit or her deal with Alex. The next time Jackie went to the mansion, she wanted Abbey trailing behind, a collar and leash around her neck.

Back
Top Bottom