Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Interns of Alex Harris [Bodman54/Abbey Chase]

Jackie

Jackie stares in shock after Abbey reveals all that has her worked up. "Wow. Holy shit. Wow." She sits down in shock. "That is quite a lot to deal with. But why were Ashley and Kayla just walking around? I mean they helped me buy all that stuff." She is stunned to hear that Ashley and Kayla were latex slaves. That caused a shiver down her spine. But not a shiver of fear. A shiver of pleasure.

"Um. Maybe you should go confront him. I could go with you." She had to get into that house. See him, talk to him. Learn about his methods.

Abbey Chase
Abbey frowned as she said a definite "Um... NO... If anyone goes, it will be me. After all, if he decides to kidnap me or whatnot, I'll need someone like you to call the authorities and come rescue me. Apparently, he 'chose' me. I mean, how creepy is that, right? By the way, what's with all the latex?" as she points to the shopping bags.

Jackie

"No. You can't go alone. Safety in numbers right?" She gives a forced laugh, trying to play it off. "Oh this stuff? I. Um. Never told you. But I'm kind of into fetish wear and stuff like that. I'm sorry." She looks abashed, blushing at Abbey as she reveals one of her darkest secrets.

"When they offered to get me new stuff I jumped at the chance. You should have seen this place Abbes. It was amazing." Her eyes sparkle as she recalls the store. The latex everywhere. Racks and racks of beautiful latex.

Abbey Chase
Abbey smiled and blushed as she said "Wow girl, and you are just telling me this now. Well, I won't judge you or anything since, it would seem, I've gotten hooked on latex as well. I actually came here last night all decked out in latex. But I changed into my regular clothes before you came back. I wanted to keep some of that latex with me when I left"

Jackie

Jackie's eyes light up. "Are you serious? Girl. You've got to show me. Come on come on come on. Get dressed you saucy bitch." She smiles widely as she pushes Abbey into the room to get change. "Hurry up. I want to see you."

Abbey Chase
Abbey totally blushes as Jackie coaxes her on. Well, it was something to do to get her mind off of things, so, might as well. Abbey rolls her eyes and says "Fine.... fine...." as she heads into the room to get changed. It would actually take her a good 20 minutes to squeeze herself into her catsuit and then the business suit, the only thing missing were the short latex gloves that were hiding under the cushion where her laptop was in the common room. She would come out of the room, all decked out in latex, even with the full face hood and head to the chair, taking the short black latex gloves out from under the cushion before saying "And last, but by no means least" as she squeezes her already latex gloved hands into each of the short latex gloves in a cacophony of rubbery squeak. She'd be a real tease about it too..... You could tell Abbey was turned on now what she was once again in latex. She LOVED it! And she looked so impossibly hot.

Jackie

Jackie waits impatiently, listening to the familiar squeaks as Abbey gets dressed up in her suit. When her friend finally walked out of the room, 20 agonizing minutes later, Jackie almost instantly came in her own pants. Abbey looked like a latex goddess. The black suit clung to Abbey's curves, highlighting every perfect thing about the other girl. Over the main suit is more beautiful latex. The metallic suit shone as Abbey struts out of the room. Jackie walked up, running her hands over Abbey's body, inspecting her friend. "You look incredible. I wish I was as hot as you."

Jackie was in love. She had to get to Mr. Harris' mansion. If this is what he dressed his girls in, Jackie wanted to be a part of it. To see this latex goddess in front of her kneeling at her feet. "How does it feel?"

Abbey Chase
Abbey's business suit clung to her curves absolutely perfectly. Obviously, it wasn't skin tight, but it clung in a way that perfectly accented her curves without being gaudy or slutty. Abbey had to use regular lube to slip on the latex blouse, so her thin pearl-sheen white blouse had this 'wet look' effect to it, showing wherever the black catsuit pressed snugly against the latex blouse. But the latex business jacket hid most of that, so even though Abbey was this drop dead gorgeous vision of latex, she still looked like a sharply dressed business woman.

"Why are you still selling yourself short Jackie? You know you are beautiful as well. Perhaps if you stopped beating yourself up for not having a signature feature like my eyes, you'd realize you are gorgeous, much more so than most women out there." And to answer the next question Abbey said "It feels wonderful. I can see why women love latex as apparently you do" she said as she raised an eyebrow.

Jackie

Jackie runs her hands over Abbey's body, marveling at the quality of the latex. This was some high dollar shit. And she wanted more. Her whole life she had been in control. She had never told Abbey this, but Jackie was a domme. She regularly went down to the local fetish club and played with the female subs there. She had always admired Abbey but now she was admiring her in a different way. A sexual way. A submissive way.

It sounded like her former boss had picked her out to be his slave. If what she was saying is true, he had a good eye for this sort of thing. Which meant that Jackie might be able to get her friend to become her latex slave. "Latex is amazing isn't it? I'm sorry I never told you. I always thought you were to straightedge for this kind of thing."

Abbey Chase
Abbey blushed as Jackie ran her hands all over her, marveling at the shiny latex business suit, how it fit her, etc... Abbey smiled and said "Yeah, up until just a few days ago, I was pretty straight edge. But the pay was so huge, I simply could not say no. And I don't regret saying yes, since it introduced me to latex, and I simply love it. This is why I sort of 'stole' this outfit as I left, I didn't want to have no latex once I quit. And no worries about not telling me, I can see why a girl might want to keep this a secret. It's so.... taboo... I can see why you love it though."

Jackie

Jackie licks her lips. She was so turned on right now. But how was she going to convince Abbey to submit? It sounded like Abbey freaked out when she saw her former boss turning her former lover into a slave. Would she do that if Jackie tried? There was only one way to find out. "You must feel terrible. Such betrayal by people you trusted. You know I would never betray you like that right? I'm here for you."

She gently touches Abbey's face, looking deep into her stunning eyes. "I. I. I've always had a crush on you. You know that right? And seeing you here, dressed like that is just a dream come true." She takes Abbey's hands. "But I think that your boss was right. You were born to submit. But to someone who cares deeply about you. Someone like me." She squeezes Abbey's hands gently. "You know it's true. Deep down that is who you are. Someone who kneels. Kneel to me and I will make you the happiest woman on the planet."

Abbey Chase
Abbey blushed as Jackie admitted having a crush on her. But as she hears Jackie talking about submission, Abbey frowns as she wonders if Jackie is serious, or just messing with her. Jackie was known to have a pretty dry twisted sense of humour. Abbey decides that it's just Jackie messing with her in order to distract her from all the trauma of the past day. It wasn't the first time Jackie had done this to Abbey, and Abbey didn't think Jackie wasn't doing it to be mean or anything like that... Abbey rolls her eyes and says "Jackie, you can be such a bitch sometimes" Abbey obviously was using the word 'bitch' in a loving way. "Well I'm glad to see you still have a dry twisted sense of humor and I do appreciate that you are trying to distract me from all the trauma of the past day, but let's not go to far.... We can just talk about latex if that's okay with you, that's definitely enough to distract me for now." Of course, Abbey simply could not see Jackie as a domme, at least not right now. And she obviously didn't understand just how turned on Jackie was. After all, for the past nine years or so, the two had been best friend without benefits, so Abbey figured that Jackie was toying with her with all the submission stuff, otherwise Abbey would freak right out again.

Jackie

"Yeah. Right. Joking," Jackie says in a tone that indicates she wasn't joking. Apparently, Abbey wasn't ready. Which both broke Jackie's heart and strengthened her resolve. Abbey would be one of her pets or she would die trying. "How about some more drinks. We can chat about your new love of latex and I can show you my collection." She would have to stay away from her more hardcore stuff, easing Abbey into the lifestyle. It seemed like Mr. Harris wasn't quite as hardcore as Jackie was. He was, but Abbey never got to that point. Jackie would drool over the many basement dungeons that Alex has in his house. But for now, alcohol and conversation.

Abbey Chase
"A drink sounds like a great idea. And we can certainly chat about latex. I'm actually interested to know when YOU got started."
Abbey would sit on one end of the small sofa, expecting Jackie would sit at the opposite end. Her latex outfit made a cacophony of rubbery squeaks as she moved and her lubricated latex blouse slid to and fro delightfully over her latex catsuit as she re-positioned herself.

Jackie

Jackie pours two glasses of wine, handing one to Abbey before sitting down on the other end of the couch. She takes a sip of her wine. "Well. I have to say high school. I wore a Halloween costume for a party that had latex in it and I fell in love. Over the years that love has just increased."

Abbey Chase
"Oh, what costume was that?"
Abbey asked "Obviously, for me, latex was something that literally came with the job. I didn't know how I would feel about it at first, concerned that I would end up not wanted to stay at the mansion, but turns out I loved it. It wasn't instantaneous, but pretty quick nonetheless... So what did you end up buying today. Looks like a few bags worth!"

Jackie

"It was a Black Widow costume," she says. "Some friends and I went as female superheroes and that is the one I picked. We won the costume contest, but I think they just gave it to us cause we all wore clingy outfits," she says with a giggle, remembering how the outfits clung to their curves. That night was a big night for her. Not only did it start her love of latex, but it cemented the fact that she was a lesbian in her mind and it was the first time she dominated someone.

One of her girlfriends, Katy, was playing around and took her into the bedroom to talk. Jackie was a bit drunk and when she saw the bed her mind went straight into the gutter. She told Katy to get on the bed and when her friend refused, she pushed her and commanded her. This time, Katy did obey, to both their surprise. What followed was relationship changing. Jackie took charge of the lovemaking that night and never let go. She and Katy drifted apart but whenever they got together, Katy still kneeled and called Jackie "Mistress"

She shakes out of the memory and smiles, pulling some of the bags over. "Ashley was so nice. She had no problem paying for everything." She takes out what she had purchased, showing off to Abbey. "Some of the stuff is custom made so I couldn't bring it home yet. But this is all the stuff that is off the rack."

Abbey Chase
"Wow, look at that haul."
Abbey played with the latex gloves, which seemed to be something she was really attracted to, played with the stockings. Actually, pretty much fondled everything in the bags, the sound of her latex gloved fingers causing little latex squeaks once in a while. "What did you end up custom ordering?" she asked.

Jackie

"A few full body suits. Some of us aren't lucky enough to find a job that provides that kind of clothing for us," she says with a laugh. She watches Abbey looking and feeling all her stuff. Her hands twitch, wanting to take the latex back. She's toiled for so long to buy what she had. But it paled in comparison to the stuff Abbey was given. And now that Jackie had her own, she didn't want to share. But she stops herself, holding onto her hands tightly so they don't snatch a pair of gloves out of Abbey's hands.

Abbey Chase
Abbey is kind enough to fold of all of the latex items she examines, placing them carefully on the coffee table. "You are going to look so fetching in all that latex". As she heard about catsuits, she smiled and said "Oh, the catsuits are my favorite. Did you get ones that totally enclose you, without any zippers and with attached feet, gloves and open face hood! Those are my absolutely favorite. It's like, you are completely covered, complete protected, but at the same time, totally exposed and totally vulnerable. And the way it squeaks, it's scent, how the light plays off of the latex, it's so fantastic". After a pause Abbey would say "You are going to look so incredible in latex catsuits!". And Abbey was right. Jackie had a figure that competed with Abbey's figure, almost the same height, long legs, large FF cup breasts. Abbey would go for a refill of her wine glass seeing that she was already done drinking her first glass.

Jackie

"Yes I did. I'd never been able to afford one before. So I jumped at this chance. I bought four. One in black, red, white, and blue." She shivers as she thinks about how amazing it is going to look. It was literally her dream to have just one of them. And now she was getting four. Plus the heavy rubber suit. This day was turning out to be the best day of her life.

She blushes as Abbey compliments her. "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not going to look as good as you are." She always felt overshadowed whenever she went out with Abbey. She never held it against her friend, but it did lead to a dip in her self-esteem.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would scoot closer to Jackie, taking her hands in her latex gloved hands and looking into her eyes as she said "Jackie. You and I have had this talk before. You need to stop with this 'not going to look as good as you' garbage... While you'll never look like me, you look like you... You come with you own unique beauty. You are like a version of Clara Oswald, but with a drop dead gorgeous body. And beyond that, look at you, your attitude, the energy you put into everything you do with this sense of adventure, this sense of mischievousness. Who you are inside is what makes you beautiful more than anything. I wish I was like you. A risk taker, an artist, a dreamer, someone without a plan who welcomes the unexpected.... I mean, look at me. Until this week, I've always done everything by the book. Top of my class, never missed a day of school, never skipped a homework, never cheated on an exam, never broke the law, always had a clearly planned out future, a clear vision of what to do and where to go. Even the interview at the model agency today, I showed up 100% prepared. All the variables, all the risks, all the uncertainty had been taken out of the equation by months and months of research. I was probably the best prepared girl to ever walk the halls of that building." After a pause she adds a deeply meaningful "We became friend because I like being with you. I like being with you because you are nothing like me. I like being with you because that's the only way I can ever get into trouble and feel alive. I like being with you because... you remind that there is something more to life than a carefully planned out future. If you ever ended looking like me, I'd be so disappointed, because you would not be you anymore. The world would have one less truly free spirit roaming around, causing mischief, breathing some life in an otherwise cookie cutter society."

After a pause Abbey adds "Besides, if the two of us are totally encased in latex, people would be hard pressed to tell the difference"

Last edited:
Jackie

Jackie tears up a bit as Abbey tells her how special she is and why she loves Jackie as a friend so much. "Thank you Abbes. That means so much to me." She leans in and gives Abbey a hug. "I'm so glad I'm your friend. My life would be empty without you. She loves Abbey so much. And now she is starting to realize it is not just in a platonic, friendship kind of way. She wants to be with Abbey forever. It will be difficult. But she thinks it is achievable. First she has to start seducing Abbey and slowly convince her that she is better off as Jackie's pet.

Abbey Chase
Abbey gives Jackie a heartfelt hug, which is a bit arousing as she feels her latex blouse slipping and sliding to and fro over her latex catsuit because of all the lube between the latex blouse and the latex catsuit. Abbey would finish her second glass of wine in a big gulp as she gets up to fill it for a third time. "More?" she asks Jackie?

Jackie

"Absolutely," Jackie says, the wine starting to go to her head. She hadn't eaten all day, so she was drinking on an empty stomach. She just hoped she didn't say anything to terrible at the moment. "Shit girl. How was the interview? We got so caught up in Ashley and Kayla I completely forgot."

Back
Top Bottom