Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Interns of Alex Harris [Bodman54/Abbey Chase]

Abbey Chase
Abbey raised a bit of an eyebrow and said "I like it but... wow, you are crazy girl, just walking around town in latex like that. You are going to cause accidents". Abbey still didn't see Jackie as anything more than 'her best friend'. So while the latex was really hot looking and Jackie was absolutely gorgeous, Abbey still behaved as though their relationship was platonic.

Jackie

"I wasn't just walking around town, flaunting it. I was running some errands." She walks over and sits down, her hands running over her shiny legs. Her phone chimes and she picks it up, frowning at the message.

"Don't wait to long bringing Abbey back. I'm not a patient man."

She quickly puts her phone away so Abbey doesn't see. It seems her plans have to change. "So. Um. Abbes. I actually went to see your old boss today. Mr. Harris? I figured this outfit would get me in to see him faster. And it worked. Let me tell you, I did not go easy on him. I gave him a piece of my mind. How dare he treat you like that? He said he was very sorry and that Astrid came to him that day. He didn't force her into everything. And he would never force you to do anything you didn't want to. He was willing to offer you your job again. Along with time to continue your modeling career. And guess what? I accepted a job too and made it so we'll be roomies. isnt that great?"

She finishes in a rush, out of breath as she talks quickly enough to get it all out without Abbey interrupting. She sits, nervous about how Abbey is going to react.

Abbey Chase
Abbey knew it, Jackie was up to something. But then again, that was to be expected, since this is what Jackie does best ;-)

"JACKIE!!!...." Abbey complains angrily... Rolling her eyes she says "You are such a bitch sometimes.... I can't believe you did this without my consent." Once again, Abbey wasn't being mean when using the word 'bitch', it's something she used whenever she was exasperated with Jackie's mischievous trouble making personality.

Abbey and Jackie would go on for at least a good 30 minutes, as Abbey voiced her displeasure at first. Although it would take her a bit of time, Jackie would end up appealing to Abbey's more rational personality, reminding her that this was a great opportunity in terms of raising money for her studies and even saving up for the future. Jackie would also tug at Abbey's sense of loyalty, telling her she took the job because SHE needed the money and could really use a good friend. She would talk about how Mr. Harris was impressed with her organizational skills and her intellect and this getting a reference from him at the end of the summer would be a real door opener.

Abbey would discuss the obvious sexual undercurrents of working at Mr. Harris now that she knew about this whole slave thing going on, and while Jackie agreed that this would obviously exist, which is why she wanted Abbey to join her. Power in numbers after all. Being at artist, Jackie made it clear that for her, this job could provide her with years of financial freedom after just one summer, that she would not have to continuously bounce around from one job to another just to finance her chosen path in life.

After talking about it for a couple of hours, Jackie would, FINALLY, convince Abbey to give it another try, but it was really touch and go there for a moment.....

Jackie

When they're done talking Jackie is drenched in nervous sweat inside her suit. She had been very afriad that Abbey wouldn't listen to her and refuse to go back. That would have ruined all of Jackie's plans because Abbey's return was part of the agreement. No Abbey, no latex pets.

But she was coming back and Jackie could breathe easier. She still had to convince Abbey to submit to her, but the first step was finished. When they were with each other all the time she could slowly seduce her friend.

She reaches out and takes Abbey's hand. "I won't let anything happen to you. Promise." She looks deeply into Abbey's eyes and shivers. She remembers the dream from the other night. Abbey's stunning eyes looking up at her from behind a mask of latex, tongue slipping out to pleasure Jackie.

Abbey Chase
Well, it was the morning after and Abbey was obviously nervous. She had dressed up in all of her latex outfit, the very same one she was wearing when she left. She did love being back in latex again though and did her best to keep a positive attitude. She would wait for Jackie to come out. She knew Jackie had already packed her car with all the latex she had acquired. Abbey for her part was travelling light, with just her laptop and a few personal effect that she did not originally have the time to bring with her when she was hired so suddenly.

Abbey waited for Jackie...

Jackie

Jackie practically skips out to the car. She was going to a place where she didn't have to hide what she was. A latex slut. She was going to be among her own people and soon she'd even have latex pets of her very own. And Abbey. Her dearest Abbey was coming with her.

"All set," she says in a sing song voice, hopping excitedly as she gets into the car. "Get a move on bitch. We've got places to be." She makes sure to say it with a smile so Abbey knew she was teasing.

Jackie admires herself in the rearview mirror. She had put on her white cat suit, making sure it was shining under her business suit from the other day. She had to start off on the right foot.

When Abbey was settled Jackie drives off, shaking with excitement as they get closer and closer. Soon enough Jackie was pulling into the garage of the mansion, a spot made for her. She climbs out of the car, greeting Ashley as the other woman comes to help her move in.

Abbey Chase
Abbey looked sheepish as she came out of the car, all decked out in gorgeous latex, the sun shine off the shiny tight material, highlighting how incredibly hot she is. But then again, the same to be said about Jackie, who looked just as good. Abbey wondering how the other girls would react. She feared Ashley would resent her and that this sentiment would have been shared over the past week. Although Abbey had not told Jackie yet, if the other girls ended up ostracizing her, she planned to leave once again since her presence there would be detrimental to the 'team', so to speak.

Ashley to Jackie and Abbey

Ashley hurries into the garage, going up to Jackie and giving her a big hug. "Oh my god. You look incredible." She stands back, taking in the sight of Jackie, all decked out in latex.

And then she has to confront the elephant in the room. She turns to Abbey, seeing the other girl nervously standing on the other side of the car. She walks around, standing in front of Abbey.

"Abbey," she says slowly. "I'm sorry. I over reacted when I last saw you and said things that I shouldn't have. You discovered a part of our lives that we kept hidden and it scared you. I can't blame you for running. But you didn't even give us a chance to explain ourselves. This is a choice. A choice we all willingly made. Master Alex didn't force anything on us."

She used his real title now, it was out in the open. "I'm glad you're back. You're such a hard worker and a benefit to the team. Can we forgive each other?"

Abbey Chase
Abbey gave a genuine smile to Ashley as she said "Of course. I would not have come back if I believed that we could not let bygones be bygones. Obviously, I'm partially to blame for my abrupt exit, I obviously misunderstood the nature of what was happening between Astrid and me.". It was hard not to like Abbey, with her mesmerizing bright grey eyes, her perfect lips. She did feel really sheepish as she spotted Astrid. God, what did she have to look so damn hot in latex....

Ashley

"I think Astrid really does care for you. But I also think she is very in touch with her sexuality and saw Master Alex for what he is. I don't think she understood how much submitting to him hurt you." She grabs bags of latex out of the car, carrying it inside and up to Abbey and Jackie's new room. She helps place things away.

It is past where Abbey stayed with Astrid. when they get into the room Abbey would see all the clothes she had left behind had already been moved in for her.

Abbey Chase
Abbey felt aroused as she say her now totally stocked wardrobe, with a small note illustrating that all this was custom made for Abbey. Eager to try the perfectly fitted latex, Abbey would strip completely out of her current latex outfit and put on nearly identical clothing, but all custom fitted. The difference was enormous!!! She loved how perfect it felt now! How it fit over her shoulder without feeling tight, how it fit between her legs with that perfect tightness against her sex. Even how it felt around her toes, not squeezing them to hard which remaining tight nonetheless. And somehow, even while wearing basically an identical outfit, Abbey looked even hotter now that everything fit her perfectly. Even the blazer was a perfect fit. Abbey's gloved hands would run all over her body, enjoying the sensation, the rubbery squeaks, the tightness. It was just simply delightful. It reminded her that coming back was probably a good idea.

Alex Harris

Alex walks into the room as they are unpacking. "Welcome ladies. I'm so happy to have you here." He walks up to Abbey. "Abbey. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding or discomfort I caused you. It was never my intention. I'm glad that you have decided to come back."

With that out of the way he turns back to both women. "I just wanted to let you know that my yacht is going into dry dock for repairs so the crew is going to be here for a while. They are actually disembarking right now down at the dock if you want to meet them."

Abbey Chase
Abbey had made the decision to be on her best behavior and give Mr. Harris the benefit of the doubt. After all, he had been nothing but polite and courteous before, well except for that bit with Astrid, so Abbey would reply "It's good to be back Mr. Harris. I wanted to apologize for leaving so abruptly and without and explanation. I allowed by emotions to make decisions for me, which in my case is never a good thing unfortunately. I'll do my best to keep it professional."

Once Mr. Harris left her room, Jackie and Abbey would head down to the docks to see who the new girls were. Obviously, Jackie was VERY much interested :)

Yacht girls

As Jackie and Abbey approach the dock they could see the huge boat that had pulled up. It seemed almost as big as the house. 6 floors above the water and 300 feet long. It was truly a floating mansion.

Disembarking are the crew. 12 girls dressed in latex, laughing and chatting as they stroll down the dock. It was easy to tell that they spent a lot of time on the water. They walk with a rolling stride associated with sailors. The captain is in the lead, a towering woman, lean as a board. She spies Jackie and Abbey and walks up to the two girls.

"Hello. I'm captain Trish. It is a pleasure to meet the two of you. Mr. Harris told me that there were two new residents at the house."

Abbey Chase
Abbey's bright grey eyes darted to and fro as a literal bevy of tall leggy well-endowed latex clad girls disembarked the colossal vessel. Abbey could easily tell that Mr. Harris seemed to have a preference for tall and tall'ish girls. They were all dressed in white latex catsuits, and white and pale blue bodycon dresses.

"Hi, I'm Abigail or Abbey for short. Please to meet you as well" she said as she shook hands with Trish, who was even taller than Abbey was. The next few minutes would consist of polite greetings and Jackie mostly eyeing all the girls. Jackie for her part looked confident while at the same time being hot looking. Abbey for her part moved with her usual grace, but of course was just smoking hot. Jackie actually focused on spotting if any of the girls were ogling Abbey since this might be an indicator that they were lesbians. After all, what better way to begin identifying potential pets than to start with the lesbians. Looking as she did, with those killer eyes which were highlighter by her black latex full face hood, Abbey certainly was a lesbian magnet.

Abbey asks the captain "So, will you be staying at the mansion or, will you be required to follow the ship to dry dock and oversee it's annual maintenance". Abbey knew a thing or two about yachting, so she knew that some captains are actually required to babysit the boat in dry dock.

Trish

Trish eyes the girls up and down. They were both stunning, as expected from Master Alex. But she knew that Jackie was here as a mistress to the girls who wouldn't submit to him. She had a list of her own girls who would work perfectly for her. She just had to get Jackie alone to tell her.

"No. Mr. Harris hires the best people. he trusts them to take care of his baby." She smiles warmly over her shoulder at the vessel. "We all have rooms in the manor. That way whenever we're in port we have a home where we can be ourselves." She takes Abbey and Jackie's arms and steers them back to the house, the rest of the girls following.

There is lots of giggling and squeaking coming from behind them as the girls talked excitedly about all the toys they plan on using while they were ashore.

Abbey and Jackie
Abbey and Jackie would be led back to the mansion by Trish with the gaggle of latex beauties following behind them. To make small talk "So, this is quite the vessel. Is is staffed entirely by latex clad women?" Abbey was actually a bit curious, since most of the time, jobs like mechanic and plumbers and the such are stuffed by portly sweaty men, which if one were to imagine them in latex, is definitely not appealing.

As the group arrived at the mansion, Abbey would split off to go introduce herself to all the new girls while Jackie stayed behind to chat with Trish, while at the same time keeping an eye out for all the girls ogling Abbey, all part of her plan to identify potential candidates to be her future latex pets.

Once Abbey was done mingling with the new girls, she would try and find Ashley to see what her duties for the morning were. Was it to help the new girls move into their accommodations?

Trish

"Yep. Entirely crewed by latex clad beauties. He sure has a type," she says with a laugh. "Luckily the latex is very durable and easy to clean. All these girls had interest in "manly" jobs and were shut out until given a chance by Mr. Harris." She watches as Abbey walks over to introduce herself.

She turns to Jackie and sees her keeping an eye on Abbey. "Don't bother," she says with a chuckle. "Master told me your role and to compile a list. Tracy, Kate, Danielle, Sarah, Ellie, and Kim are the ones you want," she says, pointing out each girl in turn.

"Be kind to them. Some have had a pretty hard life before they came here. Now if you'll excuse me. I would like to present myself to my master." She walks up to the house, hurrying with excitement to see him again.

Ashley

Ashley is chatting with some of the girls as Abbey comes up. "Hello Abbey. I see you've met Jessica and Jennifer." The two girls smile, hands trailing lightly over Ashley's body.

"No the girls don't need any help moving back in. They've done this enough. Could you go and see if Sabrina needs help cleaning? I think Astrid is down cleaning in the pool building so Sabrina is alone in the house."

Abbey Chase
Abbey could not help but notice how Jessica and Jennifer had their latex gloved hands all over Ashley's body, eliciting this surprising spike of arousal deep inside as the little rubbery squeaks sounded out. Abbey simply could not deny that the allure of latex had really captured her.

"Okay, I'll go change into my maid uniform and go help Sabrina" Abbey actually looked forward to the latex maid uniform, she loved it. And she loved the heavy rubber gloves as well, if she had a chance to wear them.

Heading back to her room, Abbey would be quick to change into her new uniform. She was getting pretty good at it by now. The new custom uniform looked absolutely fantastic on her. Once all the wrinkles were smoothed out, Abbey would take her heavy rubber gloves but not put them on as she headed out to find Sabrina to help her in her duties. Part of her was relieved that she would not have to face Astrid, just yet....

Sabrina

Sabrina is on her hands and knees, scrubbing the floor. Isabella had tried something different with dinner and it had spilled, causing a sticky mess in the hallway. She is so distracted that she doesn't know anyone is there until Abbey is standing right in front of her.

She jumps a bit as the feet appear, looking up and beaming. "Abbey! You're back." She jumps to her feet, grabbing Abbey in a tight hug. "We were so sad when you left. Are you back for good?"

She steps back, grinning as she sees Abbey dressed in her maid outfit. "I missed you. And Astrid did too. She's been real quiet and sad since you left."

Abbey Chase
Abbey beamed a bright smile as she spotted Sabrine, all dressed up in latex, working away. "Hey Sabrina!" she said as Sabrina got up and they hugged. The hug sent a bit of a shiver up Abbey's spine as the felt the latex on latex sensation, how it sticks together and peels away in a little cacophony of rubbery squeaks. "Well, hopefully I am back for the rest of my term here." Abbey would put on her heavy rubber gloves, which she absolutely loved by now. Upon mentioning Astrid, Abbey's smiled waned a bit and said "So everyone keeps on telling me. I'm not sure I'm ready to face her yet. But I will, probably at lunch or supper. Anyway, what would you like me to do?" she asked.

Sabrina

Sabrina laughs. "I'm sure you'll be fine. Some people aren't cut out for this life." Alex had told them all that Abbey and Jackie know, so they didn't have to hide anymore. In fact, all the girls had broken out their collars, wearing them proudly around their necks. Astrid had yet to earn hers yet, but she was the only one.

Sabrina gets back down on her knees. "Isabella was trying to be too clever and made a mess. It's all sticky so I need some help scrubbing it up."

Abbey Chase
Abbey smiled and nods as she digs her black heavy rubber gloved fingers in he bucket, picking out one of the brushes and soaping up the hand portion of her heavy rubber gloves, before getting down on her knees facing Sabrina and scrubbing away. Like always, Abbey always put her best effort forward. The scrubbing was vigorous, so much so that Abbey's latex encased breasts would sway and bounce to and forth on each power stroke....

Isabella had made a real mess and it would take both Sabrina and Abbey a good hour of heavy scrubbing before the floor was once again clean. Abbey was actually sweating in her rubber catsuit, even though she had used that special sweat eating substance. She knew that once she stopped her exertion, the sweat trapped inside would slowly dissipate, but for now, everything felt slippery and each time she moved, her catsuit and thus, her latex uniform, stirred to and fro erotically over her body.

As she worked, Abbey wondered how she would approach talking to Astrid, since obviously this could be a sensitive encounter. Abbey knew that part of it was her own 'expectations', but she also blamed Astrid for not talking openly about it in depth before Abbey found her fucking Mr. Harris in the study.

@bodman54

Last edited:
Ashley

After Ashley is done reacquainting herself with her friends, she goes over to Jackie. "So," she asks, staring at the group of girls. "Did Trish tell you which ones were available and likely to succumb to you?" She was fully in the know, being Alex's first and most trusted slave after all. The rest of the girls knew that Jackie was joining the family as a dominant, but they didn't know that she was there to control all the lesbians for Alex.

"You know. The best way to get them to take a shine to you is to go swimming in the aquarium with you. The jelly fish in there have special properties that I think you will find very interesting." She gives Jackie a bit of a knowing side-eye before laughing and heading back to the house, going to check ti make sure dinner will be ready on time for the large group that is now here.

Back
Top Bottom