Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Interns of Alex Harris [Bodman54/Abbey Chase]

As she continues to fight the jelly, more and more girls are dropping around her. Which free up more jellies to turn their attention to the one remaining girl still moving. She doesn't have to worry to much about the girls. They have plenty of air in their tanks to last then until they recover. But right now she's being swarmed by tentacles.

And as she does a familiar figure brushes up against her. Jackie is looking at her with bright eyes, still in the throes of pleasure as she presses herself against Abbey. Their face marks touch, the two girls staring into each other's eyes.

Abbey Chase
It's no use, Abbey sees more and more of of the slimed up latex girls drifting down limply to the bottom, causing jelly fish to turn their attention to Abbey. She feels tentacles slipping into her long heavy rubber gloves, slithering on her ass, on her stomach, between her legs, on her legs, sliming her everywhere. Abbey begins to moan as she rubber gloved hands begin to roam over her body as she drops the girl she was trying to rescue. And suddenly, she feels someone pressing up against her, her arousal rising even higher as she feels a large pair of slimy rubber covered breasts press up against her. Within seconds, she sees that it's Jackie, her eyes floating in a sea of lust. Abbey had never seen Jackie in anything other than a platonic way, but suddenly, all Abbey could feel was this powerful rush of pleasure as her hips trembled with pleasure. Abbey's hands would rush up to grope Jackie's breasts, as if on auto-pilot as Abbey stared deeply into Jackie's eyes....

Jackie

Jackie is in heaven. She's looking deep into Abbey's remarkable eyes and sees naked lust staring back. Her friend reaches out and starts groping her. But even in the slime fueled haze, Jackie needed to be in control. She puts her hands on top of Abbey's, guiding them where she wants them to go. One hand gropes her breast, the other slithers down between her legs. As she keeps their hands together she starts to pleasure herself, guiding Abbeu's hands in the way she likes to be touched.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was in heaven as well as she felt all the slimy slippery tentacles squirming all over her latex clad body, as she felt Jackie rubbing up against her. Increasing louder and louder feminine moans would escape Abbey's lips as her her caressed and groped Jackie, her already latex gloved hands slipping and sliding inside the long slippery heavy rubber gloves that were filled with slime. It was getting difficult to use her arms given how many tentacles were starting to coil up around them...

Jackie

Jackie cums hard, seeing Abbey beginning to get restrained by the tentacles. God she couldn't wait to tie Abbey down and play with her. To see her writhing in pleasure, begging Jackie to cum. That thought causes another orgasm on top of her last one. She was in love. With Abbey. With latex. With this new life. She could never go back. There was just to much potential.

Abbey Chase
Abbey's tall latex encased form squirmed erotically under a sea of slimy squirming tentacles as incoming jelly fish began to trap Jackie into her own tentacle bondage. A particularly adventurous tentacle would find the small pin prick hole between Jackie's latex clad legs and push into her, almost immediately ejaculating lots of semen like slime inside of her latex sheathed sex. It was an insane frenzy of rubber, slime and tentacles as the jelly fish intensified their caresses, their fondling and their fucking...

Abbey wanted to reach out and caress Jackie, but the tentacles had bound her latex encased arms to her side. All Abbey could do is look at Jackie as her slime covered latex encased form shook violently with each orgasm....

Jackie

Jackie was losing focus on Abbey, the presence of so much slime clouding her mind. Her thoughts turned from how she was going to make her friend submit to just how could she continue to feel this good. The answer turned out to be when the tentacle found its way inside of her. She could feel the slime inflating that latex as it is inside her, ballooning as she is pumped full. It was the first time she had ever been ejaculated inside. She tries to deny it, not being interested in men and all, but the slime is too potent. She screams out in orgasm, her mask fogging up as she shudders in the grasps of the tentacles. This one is to much for her and she finally goes limp, her body not able to handle any more.

As it was with the other girls she is released, slowly drifting down to the floor of the aquarium.

Abbey Chase
Abbey is the only woman left not passed out as many other jelly fish congregate on her latex clad form. The intensity of the pleasure is simply insane as several jelly fish take turns penetrating her and pumping her full of aphrodisiac slime. It isn't long before her latex encased form drifts limply to the bottom to come to rest next to Jackie...

Once Abbey has joined the rest of the girls on the floor the jellies lose interest, floating away, satiated for now. The gravel and sand floor is currently covered in latex clad bodies, some starting to stir. One by one they start to come to, helping each other back up to the surface. Jackie is shaken awake and being pulled up when she shakes her head. She wants to be the one to help Abbey and she wants to be the first face her friend sees when she wakes up.

She swims down, wrapping her arms around the unconscious girl and kicks her way to the surface. They are helped up onto the platform and Jackie takes her mask off, looking down at Abbey with bright, excited eyes as she shakes her friend awake

Abbey Chase
Abbey's mesmerizing bright grey eyes slowly open up as Jackie gently shakes her awake, Jackie's already gloved hands slipping and sliding effortlessly inside of her long heavy rubber gloves because of all the slime still inside of them. Abbey still had her full face mask on, but the visor is clear, so as she opens her eyes, she spies a woman with a latex full face mask on, staring at her with a smile. It takes Abbey a few seconds before she recognize those eyes, causing her to smile and say a soft "Jackie!" as her slime covered latex encased body stirs to life on the platform. One of her heavy latex gloved hand reaches up and caressed Jackie's shoulder. Abbey is still impossibly turn on, so her hand sort of travels a bit downward, coming to rest on the upper part of one of Jackie's breasts...

There is a little more than a dozen girls all around the platform, some still lying on the floor of the platform totally covered in slime while others have managed to stand up. There is a lot of girls 'helping' girls, like helping wipe off slime from tightly squeezed latex drysuit, squeezing out slime from long heavy rubber gloves and obviously, a lot of caresses and petting and groping considering all the girls are still horny as hell...

Jackie

Jackie smiles down at her, glad to see the recognition in Abbey's eyes. She's even gladder when Abbey starts to caress her breast. She didn't know if it was legitimate feelings or a leftover effect of the slime. But it was a step in the right direction. Jackie gently pulls the mask off Abbey's face, leaning down until their foreheads touch. "That was amazing," she says quietly. "I've never felt that good in my entire life." She yearns to lean in and kiss Abbey now, take her and make love to her. But she holds back. Abbey isn't ready. Not yet. But today was a start.

She sits up, looking around as the rest of the girls work on getting cleaned up. She smiles as she sees all the extra touching that is going on, the smiles that are passed around. Every once and a while one of them will shiver, her eyes rolling back. More than likely those were aftershocks of the incredible orgasms, flushing their way out of the girl's systems. Jackie looks into the pool, staring into the serene waters, thinking about how there was something so incredible floating around in there. And she got to play with it all the time if she wanted to.

She stands up on shaky legs, peeling the heavy gloves off and watching the slime slide off of her suit. It hits the platform and falls back into the water, being whisked away by the motion of the ocean. She shivers again, looking over her shoulders as a set of hands appear and start to wipe her down. Kayla gives her a wide grin, her eyes sparkling at pleasure about the whole encounter.

Abbey Chase
Abbey beamed this most beautiful of smile as Jackie pressed her latex hooded forehead against her. For a moment there, Abbey locked eyes with Jackie and once again, this strange realization that something more than just 'friendly' was happening manifested. And for some reason, Abbey wasn't afraid of the notion, going as far as chewing on her lower lip for the briefest of moments as she considered the possibility.

No sooner was Jackie back on her feet that Kayla was 'helping' her clean up. Just the sight of all the girls rubbing the slippery rubber gloves over each other would push Abbey over the edge, as one of her long heavy rubber gloves hands reached between her legs to grab her sex under all that tight sexy rubber.

Eventually, Abbey would get back up, having to tug her slippery heavy rubber gloves back up as their threatened to slide off under the weight all of the slime that filled them. Abbey was still pretty much covered a layer of slime..

Jackie

Jackie is finally clean, looking over herself and smiling as her suit seems to have an extra shine to it now. She turns back toward Abbey and sees her future pet stripping her gloves off, gallons of slime oozing out of them. She walks over and does to Abbey what Kayla did for her. She wipes away the slime, taking her time to run her hands over Abbey's curves, taking in every detail of her friend's body. "That was amazing," she says. "I can't believe you'd ever want to leave a place like this. He has everything you could ever want in a home."

Abbey Chase
Abbey would let out a small feminine squeal as she felt a pair latex gloved hands rub up over her slime covered latex drysuit. She blushed as she realized it was Jackie and the very realization would cause a little tremor in her hips as any bolt of pleasure shot up her spine. She smiled as she said "Yes, this is very.... special..." as she looked into Jackie's eyes. Abbey was keenly aware of where Jackie's latex gloved hands were and it suddenly hit it that Jackie was obviously being sensual, her latex gloved hands wiping across Abbey's breasts, across her ass, across her thighs. Fuck, Abbey loved the attention. She didn't know if it was the slime doing this to her or, if there was something more at play, but she the way she pictured her relationship with Jackie was definitely change. "You know very well that I left for other reasons. I knew I'd miss this aquarium."

Jackie

"But now your back," Jackie says. She helps Abbey upright, the two of them leaning on each other as they walk down the stairs off the platform. They start stripping out of their dry suits, taking their time due to how wiped out they were from the jelly attack. "Dinner time ladies," Alex says through the PA system. He has watched the whole thing on the waterproof cameras in the aquarium. While he was watching the orgy, Trish was down on her knees, worshiping his cock.

He smiles down at her. "You're girls got up to a lot of mischief," he says. "Good thing I brought in someone to manage them."

Trish lazily licks around his cock, staring at him with adoring eyes. "I think she'll be great master. But you know you don't have to worry about me. You are the only one for me." She kisses the tip of his cock before easily taking it in his throat, causing him to groan in pleasure. "Sometimes I wish you didn't have this curse. So I could worship and taste you properly."

"You and me both."

Abbey Chase
Stripping it out of her drysuit keeps on sending shivers up her spine giving the cacophony of rubbery squeaks. Abbey keeps on stealing furtive looks at Jackie here and there, particularly when Jackie is down to just her latex catsuit. 'Gawd she's hot' is all Abbey can think about. Abbey had never really thought of Jackie like that, so looking at Jackie through the prism of the lens of sexual desire was new to Abbey, if a bit disconcerting. But Abbey was still aroused as hell judging from how stiff her nipples were under her latex catsuit.

Of course, after taking off her drysuit, Abbey would have to put her latex maid uniform back on, which was just as pleasuring inducing as taking off her drysuit. Abbey would stop on a couple of occasions as little post-orgasmic tremors shook her hips and capturing her undivided attention...

Eventually, all of the girls would make their way to dinner.

As the girls walk up to the house, there is a long table set out on the patio. Sam and Isabella had out done themselves, cooking a literal feast for the incoming girls. Everyone is at the table, Alex sitting in the middle as the master of the house.

He smiles at the approaching girls. "Come and sit down. We didn't want to start without you."

Abbey Chase
Abbey, Jackie and the rest of the girls who had been diving arrived at the long table on the patio. Abbey would finally run into Astrid, feeling really sheepish as she just smiled and said "Hi", not knowing what else to say right now since the moment was just awkward. Abbey would choose to sit besides Jackie at the table, the other seat next to her still empty.

Astrid looks up, seeing Abbey approach and her face falls. She turns away sadly, looking at Alex, seeking to gain strength from his presence. She had felt so betrayed. Abbey wouldn't even come to her when she had an issue. She had just left.

The girls fill in the rest of the seats. A girl named Kim sits down in the extra chair next to Abbey. She smiles and grabs some food, passing around the plates as requested.

"I love the welcome home feasts," she says, a thick southern drawl rolling from her mouth. "They always go over the top but its soooooo good."

Abbey Chace
Abbey planned to find Astrid later so they could be alone and have 'a talk', but she very much wanted to be in private when that happened.

For now, she would enjoy lunch. A new girl would sit beside her, introducing herself as Kim. "Hey, I'm Abigail" Abbey would offer back with a smile. "Well Sam and Isabella definitely know how to make a great meal!" she added. Her closeness to Jackie created this unexpected sexual tension which she had never felt before between the two of them. And considering that Abbey was pretty sure this wasn't because of the slime, it was obviously strange since this would men that their friendship was possibly evolving into something Abbey had never considered before.

Jackie

Jackie was loving life. She could feel the tension coming off of Abbey. It made her feel amazing knowing that her friend was starting to see her in a sexual light. She leans across Abbey, brushing her arm against Abbey's breast as she reaches for the tray of biscuits that were on the table. As she leans back she drags her upper arm along Abbey's breast, making it seem totally accidental. She smiles slyly as she butters her biscuit and munches on it happily.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was enjoying her meal when Jackie scoots forward and leans over to grab a tray of biscuits and as she does, her latex encased arm brushes up against Abbey's large firm F cup breasts, both ways no less, causing the latex to grind and squeak and Abbey's tit flesh to bulge and then giggle once the latex release it's grip. Abbey flushes a bright red which is hidden by her full face mask, but she does lock eyes with Jackie as she chews on her lower lip. Abbey was surprised when her nipples quickly hardened at the sensation... How could something so accidental turn her on like this... Or, was it?... Abbey wondered

Jackie

Jackie plays it off as no big deal. After all, Abbey's breasts did tend to stick out a bunch. So it was perfectly reasonable to think that it was a complete accident. She turns to Abbey. "So are days here always this fun? There is just so much to do I don't know how anyone gets any work done."

Abbey Chase
Abbey snickered a bit as she said "Well, I am guessing that my experience during my first 4 days were not the full experience. Now I notice a lot more... um... touching and caressing and groping. It's really distracting. But the other girls seem to be leaving me alone though." Abbey wondered if she was being 'shunned' somehow, which of course didn't make her feel that great about herself. But then again, she had only returned for a few hours by now, so she figured she would see what happens over the next couple of day. "My work during those first few days was pretty tough. Of course, after work, things were... you know... pretty fun" Abbey would blush on that last part. "You sure seem to be enjoying things... I've discovered his whole new you in just a few hours"

Now that the sexual components of the place was were now known, she wondered if she would start seeing some kinky stuff just out in the open....

Jackie

"Well, you did freak out and run away after you saw something sexual happen. Maybe they were trying to get a feel for you before they showed you this side. And now that you know, they don't have to hide it." Both girls would notice that all the girls from the house and Trish were wearing metal collars, Alex's names etched on them. They were wearing them proudly and comfortably. And that was just the start of the kinky stuff. What they didn't know was that there were stashes of toys scattered throughout the house, allowing anyone to enjoy themselves no matter where they were. The slaves wouldn't dare cum without permission from their master but he didn't forbid them from masturbating whenever they had the desire.

Back
Top Bottom