Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Interns of Alex Harris [Bodman54/Abbey Chase]

Jackie

Jackie smiles as she picks up a cue and racks the balls. "I'll let you go first she says," leaning on the table and watching Kim move. She licked her lips eagerly, barely able to contain herself. She had never had her own pets before, only borrowing the pets of other dommes while at the club. But here. Here Alex promised her a whole stable of latex-clad beauties to make her very own. "So," she says slowly. "How long have you been with Mr. Harris?"

Kim
"I've been with Mr. Harris for a little under a year now" she answers as she bends over as she prepares to break, her ass swaying just a little bit to and fro, the red latex dress squeaking in protest as it tries to slide across Kim's latex catsuits. Kim isn't overly good a pool, so none of the balls find their way in any of the pockets.

Jackie

Jackie's eyes take on a predatory stare as she watches Kim move around the table. "So you've been working for him but you aren't like the girls at the house," she says, noting Kim's lack of a collar. "What do you think of all of that? It's strange isn't it?"

Kim
Kim shrugs a bit, looking half innocent, as she replies "Yeah... Certainly a bit strange I guess. I mean, I don't mind being dressed in latex. I've actually grown quite fond of it. And I know that there's this 'thing' with Mr. Harris, but I've never been particularly interested in that if that's what you mean by not being like the other girls. That being said, there certainly is more than one girl who is like me. And I don't mind some of the sexy aspects of this job. At first I almost left once I figured out what was going on, but the pay was so good. Besides, working on the yacht isn't like working at the mansion, the sexy aspects of the jobs are all girl-on-girl, which I love..."

Kim certainly didn't mind staring at Jackie, after all, Jackie had a killer body and being wrapped in latex made it even more so.

Jackie

"Lesbian. Check," she thinks to herself. Or at least bi. Now time to see how submissive she was. Probably very, if she understood Alex's recruiting process.

"I know what you mean. I let him know in no uncertain terms that I will never be having sex or submitting to him. I'm here to support my friend. And for the paycheck," she says with a chuckle. She walks around the table to the cue ball, lining up a shot and sinking the first ball. "Looks like I'm stripes."

She walks to the next position, which coincidentally is right by Kim. She looks deep into Kim's eyes, boring into her soul before turning back to the table. "It must be easy for you, taking orders from Trish because she is a woman."

Kim
Kim raised a bit of an eyebrow as she replies "Well, she is the captain, so yes, it's easy for anyone to take orders from her since not doing so is mutiny. Well, that and you get fired pretty much instantly. That being said, I do prefer a women captain over a man captain. Saves me the trouble of having some guy mansplaining me how to do my job as a mechanic. You have no idea how many times guys try to 'help' me when it comes to mechanical things, even though I am a certified mechanic who specializes in large diesel engines..." Kim watches as Jackie takes her next shot...

Jackie

"I know what you mean," she says. "Men can't imagine that we know anything other than how to cook or spread our legs. That's one of the reasons I don't bother with them at all." The sharp crack of the pool shot echoes through the room. She smiles in satisfaction at the shot. She wasn't playing to win. She was playing to make her shots as difficult as possible, causing her to put her body on display for Kim. "But Mr. Harris isn't to bad. He gives us all this wonderful latex and gathers such wonderful employees are him."

She walks around the table, her fingers brushing against Kim's hip as she does. She's looking to see how Kim reacts. If she reacts well she'll push the envelope a little more

Kim
"Mr. Harris has been quite nice to all the girls since I joined, so I have no complaints up to now. And he certainly spares no expense" Kim definitely focuses on Jackie, admiring her body, enjoying her curves. Kim smiled and chewed teasingly on her lower lip for a second as she feels Jackie brush up a finger against her hip as she walks past her.

Jackie

Jackie notices the lip bite because she is looking for it. It confirmed what Trish told her. Now time to start reeling her in. She misses her next shot on purpose, looking at Kim. She has a mischievous grin on her face. "Want to make a bet?"

Kim
Kim seems curious as she says "What kind of bet?" as she slowly struts around the pool table, looking for where to position herself for her next shot, her red latex bodycon dress making little rubbery squeaks with each step that she takes.

Jackie

"Loser has to spend the night in one of those tight latex bags I've heard about. And the winner gets to help her in." She follows Kim's progress with her eyes, drinking in every curve. She knew she was going to win. She had spent plenty of time in pool halls so she had sharpened her skills. She just had to make sure Kim didn't know that until the bet was agreed to.

Kim
Kim plays coy for a second, but the way her latex clad hips sway every so slightly from side to side easily betrays her interest in the idea. After a faux moment of hesitation, she replies "I think you have yourself a bet. I wouldn't mind seeing your hot latex clad body all bound up in a tight latex bondage bag" Brave words indeed! Kim was actually pretty good at pool, but truth be told Kim already knew very well she was a submissive, so there was a really good part of her that preferred being the girl in the latex bondage bag ;-)

Jackie

Jackie chuckles. "Big talk for someone who is going to be begging me for help getting into a bag later tonight. Let's see you put your body where your mouth is." She was so aroused right now. If she was a man she'd have an erection. She couldn't wait to see Kim trapped in a bag that is suctioned tight to her body. But for now, she had to focus on beating her in pool. She sits on the edge of the table, watching Kim lining up her shot.

Kim
Kim cracks a devilish smile as she takes her shot. She's actually pretty good and ends up sinking 3 hard shots in a row, to the point where perhaps Jackie might think she's been suckered... But eventually, Kim misses her shot, a seemingly easy shot. "Your turn... Good luck." she says with still a grin on her face, her hips swaying to and fro on so sexily....

Jackie

Jackie feels a seed of doubt forming as Kim rattles off a few shots in a row. But luckily she misfires and it's Jackie's turn again. She's down by two balls and in a difficult position. She lines up her next shot and is able to sink it, giving her a better position. She is then able to take the lead, sinking her next three before a shot hits just wrong. It ends up on the lip of a pocket but doesn't fall in. "Shit," she says as she takes a step back.

Kim
Kim grins as she struts around a bit, positioning her next shot. Once again, a really good shot, but her next one not only sinks one of her balls, but the cue ball goes in as well. "Dammit..." she mumblers half-heartedly. She has to take one of her balls out and place it on the button before yielding for your shot. She's obviously not overly nervous about this whole bet, quite playful in fact...

Jackie

That miscue puts Jackie up two balls. She grins as she cooly sinks both of them. She walks up behind Kim and smiles as she whispers, "I'm going to make sure your bag is extra tight." She reaches down and pinches Kim's ass as she walks and lines up her final shot. "8 ball corner pocket," she says, tapping the indicated pocket. She takes a deep breath and sends the cue ball crashing into her target, sending it toward the pocket.

Kim
Kim tries to look disappointed as the eight ball sinks, sealing her fate so to speak as she says "Well, it would seem as though I'm yours to do as you please". But the way she says it slyly gives away the fact that Kim got precisely what she wanted. "My room or yours?" she asks, obviously wondering where she will end up in rubber bondage for the night.

Jackie

Jackie smiles as the ball rattles home, sealing Kim's fate. "Good game," she says, reaching out to shake Kim's hand. "Your room. My roommate might not take well to seeing me trapping you. Or though." That was an interesting thought. Have Abbey walk in on her controlling Kim, make her jealous and envious. "On second thought. My room." She reaches out and takes Kim's hand, holding it possessively. If she was wearing a collar, Jackie would have used that. But sadly she was not yet Jackie's pet. "All in good time," she reminds herself.

They walk toward the room Jackie and Abbey share. Now that there was no secret about the bondage and domination that was going on in the house, there was gear in every room in case someone needed it. Jackie pushes open the toy closet and looks around eagerly. SO MUCH LATEX!! And all of it designed to restrain someone. She was giddy. A kid in a candy store. First thing she does is pull out a bright red ball gag.

"Open up pet," she teases, giving Kim the first taste of what is to come. When Kim obediently opens Jackie presses the gag into her mouth, buckling it around her head. "Fuck you look so beautiful with that in." She kisses the gag, holding Kim's head. "Time to put you to bed." She pulls one of the smaller bags out of the closet, wanting to see it pressing down tightly over every curve of Kim's body. She grabs the lube and starts squirting it over Kim. "Rub it in. Put on a show for me," she commands.

Kim
Kim was so turned on right now, this was like a dream come true to her. She almost looked giddy as she was lead by the hand to Jackie's room. Kim would be quick to take off her rubber ankle boots and peel off her red rubber dress and decorative latex gloves, leaving only her red latex catsuit and full face hood on.

She smiled and allowed Jackie to secure the red ball gag in her mouth, letting out a sensuous moan as she felt the rubber ball secured into place. She was so turned on, so wet...

And when asked to lube up, she was in heaven. She would put on the sexiest of shows you could imagine, her red latex gloved hands slowly and sensuously running all over her body, paying particular attention to her breasts, her crotch and her ass. She took her time, looking into Jackie's eyes the whole time. Jackie could easily see Kim's hard nipples that had formed pronounced bumps on the otherwise tight shiny red latex that encased her. Kim did everything she could to drive Jackie crazy with lust....

Jackie

Jackie was in heaven. The latex suits were already pretty shiny but adding the lube took it over the top. And Kim was doing her best to make lubing up as sexy as possible. Jackie wasn't going to let Kim get away with this without getting fucked. "Stop pet," she says. She goes back into the closet, picking up a strapon. She secures it around her hips, turning around to face Kim. "You've been a naughty girl," she says playfully. "Turning me on only to escape into a bag where I can't get you. I can't have that now."

She approaches Kim, her walk taking on a predatory gait. Her eyes flash as she reaches up and grasps Kim's neck. "I'm going to pin you down and fuck you so hard you'll be begging to serve me," she whispers, her voice filled with power and authority. Still grasping Kim's neck she steers the girl to the bed, pushing her down. "On your hands and knees," she commands.

Kim
Kim has this devilish grin on her face. She wanted to get fucked so bad, but she didn't want to come off as 'that easy'. Jackie was going to have to put a lot more work into getting Kim to submit. Besides, sexual tension is simply the best. Kim says, looking all innocent and speaks into her gag "ut e et..." before realizing that trying to speak with a gag on is useless. She raises a finger and wags it in a no-no fashion while saying "Uh uh uh" in her gag before pointing at the latex bondage bag. After all, the bet wasn't for sex... Jackie was going to have to persuade Kim to go further somehow.

Last edited:
Jackie

"What is that my pet," Jackie asks. "You want to say something?" She reaches over and unbuckles the gag, freeing Kim's mouth. She pouts, this delay stopping her from fucking Kim silly, but it was important to know what Kim wanted before anything happened.

Kim
Kim raises a cheeky eyebrow as Jackie removes the ball gag, allowing her to say "Thank you for letting me speak... I was trying to point out that the bet was about putting me in rubber bondage for the night. There was nothing was said about sex..." Kim looked into Jackie's eyes as she said this, obviously curious to see what Jackie would say to this. Kim could easily sense that Jackie was really aroused, after all, Kim had pretty much gone out of her way to get her there. And Kim definitely wanted it, but if this was what she thought it was, then she wanted to see how Jackie would react. Kim had had some bad experiences in the past at bondage clubs, so this was important to her.

Jackie

"That's true. The bet was only to go into the bag. But we didn't specify if that had to be the first thing to happen. I'm proposing that we have a little fun before you get sealed up for the night. I mean. I'm already dressed up." She gestures to the strapon, standing proudly erect in front of her.

"I won't force you but I can guarantee that you will enjoy it."

Back
Top Bottom