Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Interns of Alex Harris [Bodman54/Abbey Chase]

AbbeyChase

Star
Abbey Chase
Abbey was pretty nervous as her Uber slowly made it's way through the immensely posh neighborhood of Palo Alto where all of the properties were absolutely huge. 'What did you get yourself into' is all Abbey could think about as the Uber stopped in front of a large metal gate and the driver said "We're here". Abbey would look out of the window of the car, feeling even more nervous now as she realized whoever was looking for an assistant was ridiculously rich... Snapping out of her wide eyed stupor, she would turn to look at the driver and say "Ah... yes... Thanks" as she presses the five star rating before saying "Thanks for the ride. Have a great day!".

Abbey would open the door of the car and step out, her heels clicking on the spotless concrete driveway leading to the metal gate. She looked down at her phone just to make extra sure she was at the right address, and sure enough, she was. Abbey would walk up to to the intercom on the left side of the driveway and press the button. She would wait a second or two before a female voice said a polite "Hello?"

"Good morning. This is Abigail Chase. I'm here to interview for the the position of summer assistant for Mr. Harris." Thinking ahead, figuring that she would probably have to show an ID, she would open her wallet and put her drivers license close to the camera that was on the intercom system.

There was also another camera hidden in the trees looking down on Abbey.

8f5a115756a7d23e3163000afc24d31a.png

The gate swings open as she fumbles for her id. "Please come up," the voice says, indicating that she is to continue walking up the driveway to the large manor on the hill. No other instruction is given and nothing else will be said if she tries to ask for anything else.

From the hidden cameras littered throughout the grounds, her progress is being monitored closely. One of the girls at the monitors smiles as the beautiful woman walks up the driveway. A hand strays down her body, latex squeaks filling the air as she slips two fingers inside her latex clad pussy. "She's a pretty one. She'll look great once she joins the sisterhood." She stands up, walking out of the room and down the hall. She knocks on a door and waits patiently for permission to enter.

Inside the room is a cacophony of sounds, latex squeaking, a woman moaning, and a mechanical buzzing. She smiles as she remembers when she had first been introduced to this room, a young and inexperienced girl. She had been scared but her master had been patient, showing her the wonders of latex and submission.

The buzzing ceases and a man walks out of the room. He is tall and looks to be powerfully built, though it was hard to tell since he was also covered head to toe in latex. He was her master, Alex Harris. He had a dangerously compromised immune system, which necessitated the complete latex coverings on him and his girls. But that didn't stop him from being the powerful master she's come to love.

"What is it, Ashley?" He closes the door behind him, leaving the newest girl to enjoy her time in the vacu-bed. It was her first time and he wanted to make sure that she really enjoyed it.

"Your newest girl is here Master. She's walking up the driveway now."

"Excellent. Show her to the study and answer any questions she may have. You know the drill."

He smiles as he begins to prepare to start converting his newest assistant to his latex slave.

Abbey Chase
Abbey's beautiful grey eyes peered to and fro at all the immaculate landscaping as she made her way up this long winding driveway which eventually gives way to the view of this absolutely huge modern mansion. Abbey's jay almost hits the floor at how impossibly opulent the mansion was, feeling nervous butterflies in her stomach as she made her way to the huge front door. There was no door bell to speak off, just a large metal knocker on the metal door carved in the form of a gargoyle's head. Abbey would give a couple of knocks, surprised at how loud it was... She would reach down and and straighten out her skirt, make herself look as best she can possibly looked as she waited for someone to open the door.

All sorts of self-doubt was running through Abbey's head. Things like 'am I showing too much cleavage' to, should I have worn more makeup (i.e. Abbey was never big on makeup given her natural beauty) to 'should I have worn a business suit instead of this?'. Basically, all those jitters a young 18 year old woman would get before getting a big job interview. And this certainly felt BIG. Well, the pay certainly was big which is why she came here instead of doing some catalog modelling for the summer, since this summer internship job literally paid more than the modelling job.... It's basically the type of pay that saves you from having to take out student loans to pay for tuition...

@bodman54

The door swings open and a woman is standing in front of you. She is very beautiful. Or so you think. It's a bit hard to tell since she is covered head to toe in latex. She is in a pale green full body suit while also wearing what looks to be a latex secretary outfit. She is also wearing 5" shiny latex heels, making her stand almost 6' tall. She smiles at you. "Welcome Ms. Chase. I'm Ashley and if you follow me I'll show you where you'll be interviewing."

She turns, squeaks filling the entryway, and walks into the house, waiting to make sure that Abbey follows. Her heels click on the tile floor as she strides through the corridors, latex squeaking as she moves. The floors are all highest quality marble and the walls are lined with dark oak trim.

She stops at one of the doors and opens it, entering what looks to be a large library. Books line three of the walls and the other wall has floor to ceiling windows, giving lots of light. There is a large mahogany desk by the windows and two plush chairs in front of it. The odd thing is the chairs are all covered in latex.

"Please have a seat and make yourself comfortable. Mr. Harris will be here shortly. Until then I am here to answer any questions you may have." She walks in and leans against the desk.

Abbey Chase
Of all the things Abbey imagined, staring at a beautiful latex clad secretary wasn't one of them. In her head, she imagine some crusty old butler acting like a snob or whatnot, but not THIS. The woman was totally enclosed in latex, even her head and her face. And with her heels, she was as tall as Abbey which stood a 5'10" without heels and 6' with heels. The inside of the mansion was even more opulent than the outside and everything was impeccably clean. Like, ridiculously clean. You could probably perform surgery right in the middle of the lobby....

Abbey's nervousness had jumped more than a few steps as she followed the latex clad woman into this massive study, with three of it's wall lined with three stories high full of bookcases and artifacts. The bookcases surrounded the large central room which overlooked this huge full wall windows overlooking this wonderful forest like setting with what looked like the most perfect artificial waterfall running into a beautiful pond. The view alone was probably worth $10 million dollars...

Abbey would end up sitting on one of the latex chairs as she looked at the woman, looking a bit shocked and overwhelmed, as Abbey asked the most obvious question "Um... Ashley... Not to be rude but um... What's with the latex outfit?" This was, after all, the elephant in the room, so to speak.

@bodman54

Ashley lets out a small chuckle. "Straight to the point I see. Mr. Harris has a serious immune issue and the latex is the way he has come up with to protect himself. He and the rest of the staff wear them and an industrial cleaning crew comes around once a week to give the whole house a good scrub down. But between cleanings we do what we can. The suits are to try to keep contaminants low."

She smiles reassuringly at Abbey. The best lies have a kernel of truth in them. Yes Alex has an immune issue. But the real reason they wear them is because he has a huge latex and rubber fetish.

"I hope that answered that question. Anything else that you'd like to know?" She was stalling since her master was currently involved with his newest girl. She has been here a few weeks and was well on her way to proper servitude and latex love.

Abbey Chase
Abbey frowned a bit as she listened to the explanation. "Oh... I see... So, being dressed in um.... latex is, I take it, a pre-requisite of being employed here?.." Abbey was obviously nervous about the idea, so she would ask "How long have you worked here? How did you deal with... you know... wearing latex?" Abbey was really curious to know what another girl had to say about this strange work outfit. Abbey was more so interested since this was a 'live-in' assistant position, which means she would have to live here over the summer.

@bodman54

"Yes. It is a pre-requisite. Part of our job is to monitor Mr. Harris' health. We wouldn't want him to just drop dead on us. Then we'd all be out of a job," she says with a laugh, trying to calm down this obviously very nervous girl. She gets off the desk and kneels next to Abbey, the latex stretching and squeaking. She places a latex-clad hand on Abbey's arm.

"I've been here almost two years now. You get used to it very quickly. I feel more naked and weird when I don't have it on. It's become almost a part of me. I love it." She smiles warmly.

As they are talking the door opens and a man strides into the room. "Spilling my secrets Ashley," he asks with a smile. Ashely stands gracefully and smiles at him.

"You know it Mr. Harris. This is Abbey Chase. She's here for the new assistant position."

Alex smiles and walks around the desk. "I'd shake your hand but I'm sure Ashley has told you about my issue. So I can't risk it." He sits down at the desk as Ashley bends over and wishes Abbey good luck before exiting the room, closing the door behind her.

Alex turns his full attention to her, eyes roaming over her, weighing her, judging her. "So Ms. Chase. What made you want to apply for this position?"

Abbey Chase
Abbey felt a bit less nervous as Ashley gave her some comforting encouragement. And if felt strange as she felt Ashley latex gloved hand on her naked arm. Just as Abbey was doing to say something, but Mr. Harris (presumably) would walk into the room, causing Abbey to stand up, straightening out her skirt as once again she tried to look her best. He was dress head to toe in latex, a latex business suit to be precise. Even in latex, the suit looked ridiculously expensive. And Mr. Harris didn't exactly look like a sickly man, being tall and actually well built...

Abbey pushed aside the unusual nature of it all as she replied "Well... I am about to undertake my first semester at UC Berkeley and was looking for a summer position to help pay for my tuition. I was about to take a position as a catalog model for the summer, but then I found this job advertisement in my email box. I was about to delete it thinking it was just spam, but the pay package caught my eye. At first, I thought it was just some sort of joke seeing how ridiculous the pay was, but after I looked into it, it turns out it was real. So, I looked into the job requirements and was surprised to see I'd be a good fit. I'm a trained life guard, have received my O2 provider certificate as well as my advanced first aid provider certificate. I'm a hard worker, always punctual. I have also interned at the New York Public Library which was quite an experience. I must say, you have an impressive private library here" as she waved a hand towards all the bookcases, all three stories of them. Obviously NOT the New York Public library which is considered one of the most famous book dens in the world. "That being said, and not to be so disingenuous to pretend otherwise, what really caught my eye was the pay package, the willingness to travel and the willingness to learn scuba diving...."

Abbey figured that people don't get that rich without having a finely honed bullshit detector, so she went for straight up honesty. None of that 'I thought it would be a great challenge' or any of that gibberish that people often talk about in job interviews when they are trying to sell themselves....

After a pause, Abbey seemed a bit serious as she said "Is it actually okay if I'm in the same room as you, dressed like this? I would not want to put your health at risk, after all, I just came from the outside after riding an Uber for the past 45 minutes... I imagine Ubers are pretty significant vectors of infection..." Abbey seemed genuinely concerned....

@bodman54

Alex leans forward, propping his arms on the desk as he listens to this new girl describe her experience. She is earnest and honest, both things he likes in a slave. Her medical experience was a big bonus. And she is smart since she is going to UC Berkely. She would fit in nicely in his stable of latex slaves. He just had to get through the first few days. That was when they tended to run the most. After about the third day they were getting more used to it and it was when he really started to bring her into the life.

"Yes the pay package is very generous. It is in part due to this," he says, gesturing at the latex. "Not everyone can handle it. But those that can enjoy the benefits that come with the job. I do travel occasionally and own all the land down to the beach. There are some interesting shipwrecks just off my shores to explore."

He waves off her concern. "I will make sure that the area is disinfected and I take a strong shower. Occasional encounters with the outside is fine. It's sustained contact that could be dangerous. That is why I'm so serious about latex being used in this house. It is my sanctum. I'm basically a modern day bubble boy," he says with a laugh.

Abbey Chase
Abbey asked "I see.... I can understand why someone in your position would want to take all the necessary precautions. I take it the position comes with a probation period, just in case the candidate isn't able to meet the needs of the position or acclimatize to wearing latex?" Abbey was still pretty nervous about all this latex stuff, but given the special circumstances, she could understand. But more than anything, the pay package is what she wanted. She knew she'd be able to do the job, so all she had to do is get used to the dress code and she'd be okay for the summer, exiting her internship with more money than she needs to cover her tuition for more than two years of University. "I'm a girl who comes from New York, so I'm no stranger to adversity or working in a busy chaotic environment. I think I would be a great addition to your staff. I am quite confident I would easily rise to the challenge."

Also on her mind was the fact that getting a job reference from someone so incredibly rich is probably a real door opener in the future. All Abbey could think is 'Don't fuck this up'. This was definitely a strange opportunity, but it was also a really great opportunity...

@bodman54

Alex nods. "Yes but it is very short. I can usually tell pretty quickly who is a good fit for the position and who isn't. And it only takes a day or two for them to decide if they are able to wear the outfits or not. Fortunately, I have found some who have fit both my requirements and I have been very pleased with all of them. I think that you may be the next one who joins us," he says with a warm smile, knowing that he means it in a much more personal way.

An eyebrow lifts underneath the latex. "A New Yorker. Well I have to say you are a long way from home. But I think a little East Coast swagger will fit in well around here. I try to be unbiased in my hiring practices, looking at the candidates for their abilities and not their backgrounds." Also their looks and submissiveness, but he wasn't going to tell her that. "But I'm sure that if you do make it through the probationary period you will fit right in. Everyone here is very welcoming. It's almost like a family."

He stands up from the desk, his latex suit squeaking as he moves. "I'm sorry I need to cut this short. I have another appointment I have to get to. When are you available to start?"

Abbey Chase
Abbey was proud of her New York roots, but she was smart enough not to get into a east vs. west duel right this second. She would answer "Well, I can start anytime actually." Abbey wasn't going to reveal that she's been living out of a suitcase in a local hostel for the past two weeks, ever since she arrived in San Francisco. So starting right away would solve her living arrangement problem seeing that the position was for a 'live-in assistant'.

@bodman54

'Even better,' he thinks to himself. "Great. Ashley will show you to a room and get you set up in a temporary suit. No sense in making a custom outfit if you aren't going to stay." He may be ridiculously wealthy but he didn't casually throw away money for no reason. That just wasn't good business practice.

He pages Ashley and shows Abbey back into the hallway. The latex clad secretary smiles as she clicks down the hallway. "Come with me and I'll show you one of our spare rooms." She turns and walks down the hallway. She climbs the wide spiral staircase, holding onto the large wooden banister as she ascends to the next floor.

Down the hallway, there are a line of rooms, each one similar but with some differences. Ashley opens the second on the right. "This one is empty for now so feel free to make it your own.

Alex watches the new girl leave and smiles. She would be a good addition to his stable. But for now he had to go and check on Sabrina, his previous new girl. She was suspended in a vacuum bed with a vibrator buzzing away on her pussy.

Abbey Chase
Abbey heart would leap as she was basically offered the job, right then and there. 'What a coup' she thought to herself. The money she made here, but also the money she SAVED by not having to rent a place in San Francisco, was really going to give her a leg up in terms of paying her tuition.

She followed Ashley as the two walked around the mansion, up the absolutely majestic spiral staircase which was a centerpiece of the estate and then down a secondary hallway in what someone could conceivably think of as the 'servants' quarters. The first thing Abbey noticed when she walked into the room was the scent of latex filling the room. Her room was actually pretty nice. She was surprised to see a modern looking four poster queen sized latex bed covered in purple latex, with a black latex canopy spanning across the four posts over the bed. There was nice work desk with a latex work chair, a bedside table, and a chaise lounge covered in black latex. What was most surprising was the walk-in closet, with clothe rods on both the left and the right and a closet organizer for shoes, boots and accessories on the far wall, sporting a small latex bench at the center. As Abbey walked in, the smell of latex was even stronger. The clothe rods were currently sparsely populated, with just a dozen latex outfits and catsuits handing from it.

Abbey gave Ashley a nervous look as she said "So... What I should I be wearing?...." Abbey had not noticed that separate from all the latex clothes on the clothe rods was a latex outfit consisting of a total enclosure black latex catsuit, with attached gloves, feet and open face hood and absolutely no zippers. And accompanying the catsuit was....

"Well. This is a professional position and you want to look the part. The catsuit goes on first. It may not fit perfectly but it will do for now until we can get one made exactly to your size. The good thing is that if it is too small it stretches." She takes the catsuit off the hook and hands it over. "It is a little hard to get into, but this inside is lubricated to help you. And this will become your new naked. Since I've come on full time I can count on one hand the number of times I've been out of my suit." She stretches out the face hood, putting it on the ground to allow Abbey to step inside.

Once they have wrestled it up her body she stands back. "It'll do for now. But since you're technically now naked we need to get you dressed." She starts rummaging through the clothes. "Hmmm. I think this will do. She pulls down a tan pantsuit, made entirely out of latex of course. "Nothing says I'm a strong professional like a suit, don't you think?" Alex walked a tricky line with his girls. Making them feel strong and powerful while also subservient to him. But for now they just had to get Abbey in the clothes.

"Once you're fully dressed I'll be happy to show you around the rest of the house. I don't know how long Mr. Harris will be with his current appointment."

Abbey Chase
Abbey grows a little more nervous as Ashley pulls a black latex catsuit from the clothe rod, showing it to her. Abbey would do her best to keep her apprehension hidden since she was afraid that showing her true feelings would risk her position here. Looking as brave as she could, Abbey would proceed to disrobe herself, doing her best to hide her blush as she basically get naked in front of a perfect stranger. Her heart was beating pretty strongly by the time she took off her matching bra and g-string panties, revealing her gorgeous body. Abbey was pretty fit, with this delightful hint of muscle tone, a perfectly flat stomach, absolutely perky F cup breasts which actually didn't look too big on her 5'10" frame, her long legs and perfect heart shaped ass. Also of note was the fact that she was cleanly shaved down below...

Abbey would sit down on the latex bench as Ashley stretched out the opening of the attached hood to help Abbey slide her long legs through the hood. After sliding her legs down the tight black slippery latex and securing her feet within each of the attached feet, Abbey would stand up and with Ashley's help, slide the catsuit up her body. The slippery stuff inside of the catsuit made it easy for the tight latex to slide up her body and after wrestling with it for just a few minutes, the attached hood would come to rest around her head. Thankfully, Abbey had shoulder length hair, so securing her hair inside the tight latex open face hood wasn't too much of a challenge.

The feeling of the tight latex all over her body was totally new and, as she looked into the full length mirror on the far wall of the walk-in closet, this shiny latex clad goddess stared back at her. The catsuit was actually a really good fit, except that it was a bit tight around the shoulders. Abbey raised her latex gloved fingers, looking at her hands and then looking down at herself. "Wow... this is um, definitely a new look for me" she commented. When Ashley said 'the new naked' she wasn't kidding. The latex catsuit left very little to the imagination. Abbey could easily see faint little indents over each of her nipples, a depression where her belly button is and, much to her horror, a hint of a cameltoe between her legs. The feeling of the tight latex over her sex was definitely a new sensation... Abbey decidedly felt like a latex sex doll right about now.

Thankfully, Ashley would then pick a much more respectable latex pantsuit, making Abbey smile in agreement.

Putting on the suit was a bit more challenging than putting on the catsuit. The suit consisted of a pearl sheen white latex high neck blouse with loose sleeves which tapered down to skintight latex at the forearms, as well as tan latex slacks and a matching blazer, both very feminine while also being very business like. There was also a pair of black latex gloves with ruffles which would presumably be worn over the already gloved catsuit and the tight tapered wrist as well as a feminine little latex tie.

As Abbey took the latex blouse, Ashley would say "Hold on" as she sprayed something on the inside and said "Be quick to put it on, this donning aid doesn't stay slippery for long" The blouse itself had buttons, but the buttons were purely decorative. Abbey would have to slide it on over her head, which was thankfully effortless thanks to Ashley's spray, as Abbey's black latex gloved hands would come popping out of the tight tapered sleeves of the blouse in mere moment. The blouse would be pretty tight around Abbey's breasts but otherwise fit quite nicely, particular around her flat stomach where the latex tapered down to a tight seal. By the time Abbey was done adjusting the blouse over her latex catsuited body, the slipperyness of the spray Ashley had used would vanish.

Once the blouse was on, Abbey would put on the pair of decorative latex gloves which ended fitting over the tight tapered white latex sleeves of the blouse.

hand0002a-fca1dec2-ee997405.jpg
05e06de195407dca986aeab52b9bcf9e.jpg

Next was the tan pair of slack which slid on really easily with the help from that spray Ashley was using. The pair of slacks slid on easily as the waist of the pants came to rest perfectly snugly over the tight tapered edge of the blouse. The bottom of the slacks were wide. And finally, came the blazer which took very little time for Abbey to put on, except for the part where buttoning it up was a bit challenging while wearing latex gloves... And the final part of the outfit was this pair of black rubber ankle boots with 2 inch high flat heels and the latex tie...

As Abbey looked in the mirror once she was done, she looked like a really sharply dress your women, wearing one of those powersuits. Except her suit was entirely made of shiny latex. Each time she moved, it made little rubbery squeaks....

"Wow... This is definitely... something..." she commented as she subconsciously ran her latex gloved hands over her outfit, getting a feel for it.... "How does it look?" she asked.

Last edited:
Ashley patiently helps the new girl into the clothes. They all fit pretty well considering that the had to guess her measurements from a distance. Abbey would be horrified to know that she didn't get the offer by chance. Alex always had his girls on the lookout for new additions when they ran errands for him. They had seen Abbey from a distance and knew she would be perfect. It had only taken a little digging to find out about her and get her email address.

Ashley stands back once she is fully dressed. "You look great. Doesn't it feel so good? You never sweat or get sticky so you can wear it as long as you want." She runs her hands over her own outfit, luxuriating in the feelings. Like most of the girls she had never worn latex before. But now she couldn't dream of a life without it. She was a latex slut. And more importantly, she was Alex's latex slut. She loved her master with her whole heart and was so excited to have another woman to add to the sisterhood. Sabrina was almost there but it was always fun to start a new girl. Soon they'd all be sleeping in the vacubeds that Alex preferred.

"If you're ready we can start the tour." She walks out of the room and back down the stairs. "This wing is comprised of guest areas. Other than the rooms of the staff there isn't a lot going on that would interest you." She walks through the foyer, heels clicking on the marble. Past the library from earlier is a formal dining room. A long table sits at the center and the view overlooks the water. The next room over is a more informal dining room. It is cozier, with a comfortable round table instead of the severe long table from the other room. Fully prepared kitchen is across the hall and peeking in the two girls discover the chef working away at dinner. She looks up and smiles, the latex outfit she is wearing, dripping with grease and moisture from the food she is preparing.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would give a sheepish smile and nod as she said "Yes, it's definitely a new sensation" The latex did look incredibly enticing, the way the shine highlighted her curves, how it fit snugly over her. Abbey looked both professional and impossibly alluring all at the same time... Abbey imagined things would get quite sweaty, so she was a bit puzzled as to Ashley comment about not getting sweaty. She didn't know yet about that lube that was inside of her catsuit, the one that 'eats' sweat so the wearer can stay sealed in for days at a time without becoming uncomfortably sweaty inside the suit.

Walking in latex was definitely a new experience, from the constant reminder that the latex was snug between her legs, to the little rubbing of latex on latex causing these little rubbery squeaks on every step. But also, without a bra, Abbey's breasts bounced a lot more than they used to, even though her tight latex catsuit as well as her latex blouse pressed her breasts down against her rub cage somewhat, making it feel as though her tit flesh would be well supported. But the latex was stretchy so on each step, Abbey's breasts would bounce nicely...

Abbey got a quick little tour of part of the mansion which was just as opulent as anything she'd ever seen in her life. At some point, Ashley would lead Abbey into this huge kitchen, fully furnished with the most expensive professional grade appliances and equipment. In the room were two girls hard at work, each of them wearing matching latex uniforms which consisted of snug electric blue chef's coat which reached down to their thighs and black latex catsuits. Their snug electric blue chef's coat were coated in slippery looking grease and moisture, as were their black latex gloved hands..

@bodman54

Ashley pulls Abbey back after they take a look. "Samantha and Isabella were both Michelin Star-winning chefs. Mr. Harris presented a unique opportunity to test their skill and they jumped at the job. And I must say. I've never had a job where I've eaten quite as well as the one here." They continue the tour through most of the rest of the house. Ashley shows off the various entertainment rooms, each with a specific theme to them. There was the sports den, the bar room, the cigar lounge. She made sure to stay away from the basement. Abbey wasn't ready to see what was down there yet.

They peek into the garage, seeing the line of high end and exotic cars sitting, waiting to be taken out for a spin. Then Ashley takes her outside, showing off the rest of the estate. A large pool is out by the back patio, lined on one side with an in ground fire pit, perfect for keeping warm at night while lounging in the water. The yard was well maintained and the landscaping was top notch. Trees dotted the yard, giving plenty of shade but there was still far more room for sunbathing if it was desired. They walk down the hill, their heels sinking slightly in the ground as Ashley shows off the private beach. There is a large dock that looks like a boat belongs on there. "Mr. Harris occasionally lends out his yacht to friends and business partners. If it was here I'd show it to you as well."

If it was here Abbey would see that it is also crewed by more beautiful latex clad women. It seemed that Alex made sure to only find the most beautiful women to work for and submit to him. Abbey will eventually come to see this for the honor that it is.

Ashley turns to Abbey. "So. What do you think of your new home?"

Abbey Chase
There was an awful lot of walking on the tour as Ashley took Abbey around the mansion. The tour was by no means totally exhaustive, but it was absolutely impressive in every way. It was obvious that Mr. Harris had spared no expense when it came to building this huge sprawling estate. Every flower, ever shrubbery, every tree, every blade of glass, everything was nearly perfect.

As Ashley asked Abbey what she thought, Abbey would let out a small feminine laugh as she said "It's breathtaking". "Definitely a step up from what I'm used too..." she added in jest.

And eventually, Ashley would lead Abbey to a whole different building hiding away within the forested area. "This is the spa and aquarium center. You can access it using underground tunnels once you are given access..."

The building by itself was as big, if not bigger, than the mansion. Ashley would lead Abbey in... The first thing she was this huge window looking into this huge well lit indoor aquarium, full of aquatic life, coral and including lots of huge jelly fish with long tentacles floating around graciously. "How big is this?" she asked, obviously stunned by how incredibly big it looked. Abbey didn't realize that the aquarium was actually designed to scuba dive in... After a tour of the aquarium, Ashley would lead Abbey through the spa area, with dry and steamed saunas, showering area, massage rooms, the scuba equipment room with an assortment of very high tech scuba equipment, including many rubber drysuits. Finally, Ashley would lead Abbey to an absolutely huge and deep indoor pool, which was currently staffed by a stunningly beautiful life guard, dressed in red latex catsuit with white lifeguard emblem and with long yellow latex gloves. She was obviously busy testing the quality of the water.

@bodman54

The lifeguard looks up from what she is doing, smiling underneath her latex mask. The red catsuit left little to the imagination as the woman stands up, shaking her hand to get the water off it. Her suit was obviously treated with something as the water flew off her and left her nice and dry as she walked up to shake Abbey's hand. "Hi. I'm Kayla," she says in a delightful southern drawl. As she smiles she flashes perfect pearly whites and amazing plump lips. The catsuit hides all of her other features, so it was only when she blinked that Abbey could confirm that Kayla was in fact, black.

"It is so nice to meet you. You must be the new assistant that Mr. Harris is looking for. I'm sure you'll fit right in here." She smiles widely, checking Abbey out in the process. "I see Ashley is showing you around. Isn't this whole estate wonderful? Mr. Harris has poured so much money into making sure that he and the on site staff are comfortable. I mean how many people would have an amazing outdoor pool and then build an indoor pool and aquarium? A fucking aquarium?! Just to make sure there were opportunities to swim when the weather is bad."

Her joy is infectious and Ashley is smiling along with Kayla. It isn't a forced smile on either of them. They both love living and working here. Ashley takes Abbey's hand. "Kayla. I wish we could stay but this is Abbey's first day. We have lots more to do."

"Oh I completely understand. I'll be here making sure everything is ok and then I'll see you for dinner." She waves goodbye as Ashley guides her back out and up to the main house.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was obviously eager to meet her co-workers, so it was nice to meet Kayla. She was obviously tall'ish, probably around 5'8" or 5'9" and was fit and well endowed, just like Abbey. Abbey would shake her hand, which felt strange with all the latex. "Nice to meet you Kayla, I'm Abigail, or Abbey for short. And definitely, the estate is quite something. I've never been in a place that was this um... opulent... And the aquarium was definitely a surprise. But I can understand why Mr. Harris would spend so much money on the estate given his condition. He probably doesn't have the same freedom of mobility that we have in terms of wandering around public spaces, so obviously spending his money on his 'sanctum' makes perfect sense. It's still ridiculously impressive". Abbey made a note of the life guard uniform which was obviously left very little to the imagination.

As Ashley proceeded to continue the tour, Abbey would say "See you later Kayla!" as she waved a few latex gloved fingers goodbye as she followed Ashley back to the main house.

@bodman54

Meanwhile, Alex was emerging from the basement, leading a shakey, but very happy Sabrina. She was shorter than the other girls, standing about 5'3" but her curves were to die for. She was still panting from the after-effects of the bed and the vibrator and she was smiling broadly. "Thank you master," she was saying, finding herself falling more and more for her boss. She was currently wearing a French maid outfit, made entirely out of latex. It still had the traditional flared skirt, due to the rods that were inserted during the fabrication. She had originally been hired as Alex's assistant, but he found that she fit the role of maid much better.

She had originally balked at the perceived demotion but he had convinced her that it was even more important. She helped keep him alive by keeping the house clean. And now she was starting to come around. This was the first time she had willingly called him master, which was a huge step. It wouldn't be long now before he could officially add her to his collection of beauties.

As he walks by a window he spies moving color outside. He stops and sees Ashley and Abbey walking up from the pool and aquarium. He smiles as he sees Abbey decked out in her new outfit. It fits her very well and she wears it beautifully. She would be a nice addition to his stable. He walks into his office and sits down, firing up his computer as Ashley shows Abbey in, closing the door behind her and leaving the two of them alone.

Alex ignores Abbey for a few minutes, typing away at the computer as he answers emails. Finally, he looks up and acknowledges her. "So. I see Ashley has gotten you decked out and given you the tour. What do you think?"

Abbey Chase
Abbey blushed a bit as she was led back to see her boss, but her blush would be hidden by the transparent latex encasing most of her face, except for her eyes and lips. She didn't quite expect that, but it was the first time a man was staring at her and she suddenly felt self-conscious given her alluring latex business attire. "Your estate is absolutely stunning. Even those mansions you see in Hollywod movies don't really measure up to your sanctum" Abbey made sure to use the same terminology that her boss had used to describe his estate.

"Hopefully, I can exceed your expectations" she added. "I assume I'll have some forms to fill before starting with my duties. Speaking of which, I'm not quite sure what my duties will actually entail, so it would be great to discuss what your expectations are"

@bodman54

Back
Top Bottom