Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Interns of Alex Harris [Bodman54/Abbey Chase]

"Yes I have your forms right here. They're pretty standard stuff. Lots of nondisclosures and noncompetes. I don't want you taking my secrets to someone else," he says with a smile. Even if she was remotely suspicious about what he had planned for her the paperwork wouldn't give him away. He had other paperwork for that. Once they were fully ready to submit to him he had papers that they signed to give themselves over. Ashley had signed them. Kayla had. Samantha and Isabella. He never forced anyone. But if they made it through the probation, every single girl had eventually signed.

He slides the paperwork across the desk, allowing her to read through them at her leisure. "Your duties," he said, leaning back in his chair. "Your duties will involve assisting me in anything I need around the estate. Nothing too terrible. Maybe giving Kayla a break at the pool, helping the maid clean around the house. Running errands into town for me. As you've seen there is a lot to do around here and I don't have a lot of staff due to my high standards. So anything you can do to help those who are already here will be much appreciated. If you impress me I'll write a recommendation that will knock your socks off after you are done here." It was unlikely because the plan was to make sure she never left.

Abbey Chase
Abbey's black latex gloved fingers would take the pile of pre-printed papers from her boos as she sat down on one of the nearby latex chair, her latex business suit making a little cacophony of rubbery squeaks as she did. Most of the latex squeaks were not super loud, but they were definitely audible and Abbey could feel every tug and snap and rustle from the trousers, blouse and blazer that she wore over her tight latex catsuit, proving that latex strained to slide across latex...

Abbey would actually take her time to read, which was mercifully short given that she could speed read like the best of them. Everything seemed pretty standard stuff and nothing jumped out at her which made her think there was something hidden in the contracts. After several minutes of studious attention, Abbey would nod and say "Everything seems in order" as she got up, walked up to the desk, lean over and pick one of the pens on the desk as to sign each of the different agreements and contracts, making her internship here official...

Placing the pen from where she got it and placing the pile of legal papers back on the desk in a neat pile, she would stand back up, stepping back, as she asked "Well, now that I am officially on duty, what can I do to be of assistance?"

Abbey was always pretty proactive with her approach to work, so she didn't just wait to be told what to do, she asked!!!

@bodman54

He leans back in his chair, the two of them moving just enough to fill the room with latex squeaks. He was impressed. Watching her eyes he could see that she was actually reading the documents, not just putting on a show for him. She seems satisfied and signs the papers, handing them over to him. He checks to make sure everything is signed in the proper place and then looks up with a smile. "Welcome to the team Abbey Chase. Glad to have you."

"First thing you can do for me is go to the kitchen and see what is for dinner. After that I want you to go and check the scuba equipment down by the aquarium. Make sure it is clean and doesn't have any damage to it. And check the oxygen levels. I might want to go for a dip later before dinner." With that he turns back to his computer, forgetting that she is there. For now. There was plenty of time to slowly reel her in. She was here all summer.

After she has left Ashley comes back in the room. "Hello Master. It went well I take it?"

He smiles at her. "Very well. I think she'll make a great addition to our family. And even more good news. Our little Sabrina called me master unprompted for the first time." Ashley smiles at that, genuinely happy. She'd been afraid about how long it had taken Sabrina to submit, but it looked like the little redhead would be an official sister in no time.

Abbey Chase
Abbey smiled and nodded and said "Yes Mr. Harris!" as she saw that once he was done giving her tasks, he would immediately turn his attention to business or whatnot, basically letting Abbey go. Not making a fuss about it, Abbey would turn and head out of the main study, closing the door behind her as she headed to the kitchen first. So there she was, all alone, making her way through this huge mansion on her way to the kitchen, the little rubbery squeaks from her latex business suit echoing through the cavernous halls.

As she entered the kitchen, she say the two latex clad chefs working away, their latex chef's coat covered in even more grease and gunk than before. She would approach them and wait for the opportune moment to interject with a "Good morning. Sorry for disturbing you, but Mr. Harris has sent me to find out what will be served for dinner tonight." she said, obviously expecting some sort of answer from one of the two latex clad chefs.

@bodman54

"Tell him he'll get what we give him," one of the latex-clad chefs snap. The other one nudges her and steps on her foot, as evidenced by the yelp of pain and slight hop. "Sorry. I didn't mean to be angry with you. The souffle has fallen and that pisses me off. I'm Isabella by the way."

"And I'm Samantha. Call me Sam though. We are preparing duck breasts with apricot chutney for the main course. And restarting a souffle for the dessert course." The whole time they are talking they don't stop moving. The kitchen is filled with rubbery squeaks and the sounds of chopping and cooking. "It will be done promptly at six. I hope. So let him know not to lollygag."

Abbey Chase
Abbey was a bit shocked at the rather abrupt answer and was about to say something as a retort, but Isabella would catch herself first as she apologized, explaining how the souffle was proving rather irritating. "Hey Isabella, I'm Abigail, or Abbey for short" Ordinarily, Abbey would offer a hand, but seeing that Isabella's latex gloveds hands were covered in grease and stuff, she decided to forego the gesture. "Hey Sam, nice to meet you" she then added. She would add "And um... no, I don't think I will tell my new employer not to lollygag. It doesn't sound like the type of thing you tell your new employer unless of course you are looking to get fired... But, thanks for the information. I'll update Mr. Harris right away"

Abbey didn't stick around fearing she would just be in the way if she tried to stick around and chat with Isabella and Sam. She would head back to the main study and knock on the door, waiting to be invited in. She would update Mr. Harris with the situation in the kitchen as well as inform him of the evenings culinary offer. Once done, she would promptly leave Mr. Harris alone seeing that he seemed busy.

Luckily, she would run into Ashley as she said "Mr. Harris wants me to do some work in the spa area. Am I required to change in a more appropriate work attire when doing manual labour?" Abbey asked since she felt rather odd at going into the pool area and working on all the scuba equipment while dressed in a latex business suit. "Also, Mr. Harris asked me to make sure that the scuba equipment was clean, but given his condition, I wanted to know precisely what that entails in case his expectation of 'clean' is above and beyond what most people would consider 'clean'."

Abbey wasn't afraid to ask questions about her duties given this was her first day, wisely preferring to ask questions instead of doing the job incorrectly...

@bodman54

Ashley nods. "Changing would probably be smart. There is a swimsuit in your closet that you can wear. For none pool related things there are latex clothes that look similar to regular clothes but you know, latex." She walks with Abbey back to the room, sitting on the bed and running her hands over the latex sheets. It had been a while since Ashley had slept on a bed like this. Once they reached a certain level of servitude Alex gave them their own vacubed to sleep in. Ashley had had hers for almost a year and a half now. She occasionally slept on a real bed but that was only when her master took her into his bed for the night.

But Abbey was still far from that point. "He says that there is a way to check to make sure it's clean enough but we usually air on the side of caution and clean it again. Kayla can show you what needs to be done when you get down there. I haven't cleaned his gear in a long time," she admits. I'm probably a little out of practice.

After Abbey is dressed, Ashley stands up, walking over to the new girl and running her hands gently over her body. If asked it was to make sure everything was fitting well. But in reality, it was to help Abbey grow accustomed to someone touching her through the latex, bringing her pleasure that was associated with the material.

"Ready to head down," she asks, stepping back after feeling up most of Abbey's upper body. Alex had a knockout on his hands here. Tall and leggy, with curves to die for. Ashley was no slouch herself but even she was a bit jealous at Abbey's natural beauty. They retrace their steps from earlier, heading back into the large building that is shielded from the main house by a line of trees. Going through the basement tunnels would mean taking her past the bondage rooms, and that would be a sure fire way to scare her off. So the long outdoor trek it was.

Abbey Chase
Abbey nodded as the two of them headed back to Abbey's room. It was quite a bit of work peeling out of her latex business suit and then her total enclosure catsuit. Abbey would end up putting on one of those red latex life guard catsuits, the one with the white life guard emblem on the front and the back as well as a small circular life guard badge on the upper right side of Abbey's hip. The catsuit was accessorized by long skintight yellow latex gloves and a set of small yellow rubber socklets with a grippy sole, obviously to make sure Abbey didn't slip and fall on the pool deck or whatnot. To complete the look, Abbey would put on a red latex full face hood, with the face porton being made of transparent latex...

The suit was once again really well fitted except for the shoulders which were just a tad snug, but not in a way that was apparent. Abbey would look at herself in the mirror as this red latex vision of beauty stared back. As she did, Ashley would come back behind her and begin to run her latex gloved hands on her in a cacophony of rubbery squeaks, causing Abbey would tense up in surprised as she gave Ashley a 'look', saying a "What are you doing?...". The sensation was really strange and unexpected... But Ashley would be quick to explain that she was helping Abbey get rid of any creases in the latex, making sure the catsuit fit her perfectly. She would explain to her the 'grooming' standards of wearing latex properly and how everyone was expected to assist anyone else if they spotted latex uniforms that were not quite perfectly fitted or had creases in the wrong place. "Mas.... Mister Harris expects everyone working here to look their best all the time."

Abbey nodded, blushing a bit under her latex full face hood as Ashley finished 'helping' Abbey. Abbey felt even more self-conscious now that she was just wearing a shiny latex catsuit that left very little to the imagination. The only latex not pressed snuggly against her skin was the latex that spanned across her large perky breasts and the one between her ass cheeks. Abbey felt particularly sheepish about the faint outline made by her nipples, the depression in the latex catsuit where her belly button is and, more than anything, the hint of a camel toe between her legs....

The two would then set off for the spa center as Ashley led Abbey to Kayla, instructing her to show Abbey what to do with the scuba equipment as per Mr. Harris's instructions....

@bodman54

Kayla is just as happy and bubbly as before and she is grateful for the help. She waves goodbye to Ashley and begins to instruct Abbey in the proper mixtures of chemicals to get the appropriate clean. Since the chemicals were so potent they had to wear gas masks to make sure they didn't breath in any of the noxious fumes. They were the highest quality and most advanced masks but strangely, designed to look like old WW2 British gas masks.

Kayla laughs as she sees Abbey's confusion. "It's a personal choice that Mr. Harris has selected. He says he likes the look of them." She shrugs as she helps Abbey put hers on, checking to make sure that there is no gap the fumes could get in. "Now be careful," Kayla shouts, her voice muffled by the mask. "These chemicals are very potent. They might damage your suit but only if you submerge yourself in it for extended periods of time. Just make sure you wash yourself off regularly and you'll be fine."

With that she turns to the equipment, submerging it in the vat of chemicals and starting to move them around, making sure that she gets into every crack to get is properly cleaned. After it is cleaned it goes into a high-pressure washer, pounding it with purified water to get rid of any remaining chemicals that may linger. The refuse goes down the drain into a vast storage vat. Periodically it is mixed with a final chemical, negating and diluting the potency until it is safe to discharge into the ocean. As a man with health issues, Alex made very certain that he didn't cause any harm to the environment around his estate. His cars and yacht had all been converted into eco-friendly bio-diesel and the house and the other buildings were all powered by various green energy sources.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would feel strange as she put on the rubber gas mask, the heavy scent of rubber invading her nostrils as the two proceeded to maintaining the scuba gear. Most of the work has to do with keeping the rubber drysuits and accessories clean. The rubber drysuits were not normal rubber drysuits but rather latex looking versions of a viking rubber drysuit. There were obviously some male versions, but also more than a few female versions as well. Each of the suit had tight attached latex gloves and attached open face hoods, made of this smooth mat looking black latex. Joining the drysuits were dozens and dozens of heavy duty rubber gloves, some of them looking more feminine than others,

51%2BK4RZhKPL._SY450_.jpg

Apart from cleaning the heavy latex drysuits and the heavy rubber gloves, Abbey also help clean the full face dive mask using a different method. She would then test to make sure the mask worked properly by connecting the double hose masks to one of the really high tech scuba tanks. The scuba tanks were much smaller than regular tanks and were enclosed in a black plastic cover which hid both a small air tank and the exceptionally advanced re-breather system. She would also take the time to test out the air pressure in each tank, making sure all of the tanks were full.

It was a lot of work since there were dozens of heavy latex drysuits and dozens of heavy rubber gloves. Abbey noted all of the steps required to get the job done right. Once done, Kayla and Abbey would head to the showers to clean off their suits of any residual chemicals....

@bodman54

As they walk out of the shower they find Alex standing there waiting for them. Kayla seems to stumble a bit but she recovers and walks over to him. "Hello Mr. Harris. Here for a swim?" What Abbey didn't know was that Kayla had stopped herself from launching into his arms for a hug. She loved him and was always happy to see him. But she had to put on the show of just being another employee and not a devoted slave.

Alex nods as they approach. "Yes, I thought I'd take a dip before dinner. Is everything clean." Kayla nods and gestures to the clothes that had been left out.

"All clean to your standards. With the help of your new assistant, I might add." Alex turns to Abbey and smiles. "Thank you for helping Abbey. Now, why don't the two of you suit up and we can take a stroll inside the tank." Alex made sure that no one ever swam alone. It wasn't terribly deep, and none of the sea life could seriously threaten a human life. But he wouldn't have someone get stuck by themselves and run out of air. So at minimum two people had to be in the tank at the same time and they had to leave at the same time.

They begin to suit up, sliding the dry suits on and making sure they are secure. Then comes the oxygen tanks strapped to their backs and the masks and rebreathers finish the outfit. Flippers are at the top of the tank to by put on once they are up there. They climb the steps and reach the launch platform. The three of them slip into flippers and jump into the underwater wonderland that he has paid millions of dollars to create and maintain.

Abbey Chase
Abbey beamed a bright smile as she say her boss "Hello Mr. Harris!" she said. Abbey was actually excited about diving into the aquarium. The aquarium itself was about 80 feet deep (which isn't terribly deep) and about 180 feet in diameter, sporting an elaborate collection of corals, and a couple of artificial 'caves' and tunnels.

Putting on the heavy latex drysuit was a bit of work, considering that latex doesn't slide on latex. Abbey's suit wasn't like those big baggy traditional Viking drysuits, but it was a shiny red and black latex version of the Viking drysuits shaped for a female body. Not really snug and not really baggy. The heavy latex material of the suit itself was shiny inside and out, except for the attached open face hood, neck seal and attached gloves which were made of soft mat latex. The gloves were also skintight.

Once zipped in, Kayla would instruct Abbey to put on one of the pairs of heavy black rubber gloves, telling her it was designed to protect the attached gloves from getting punctured. The gloves Kayla gave Abbey were the feminine version of the heavy black rubber gloves, with fingers that we narrowed than the male version. Loud rubbery squeaks sounded out as Abbey forced her already gloved hands into each of the heavy rubber gloves.

The scuba tanks, which were actually really sophisticated re-breather systems, were less than half the weight and size of regular scuba tanks and fit snugly on the back of the wearer, with the BCD compensation devices integrated on each side of the back plate as black rubber bladders that would inflate when needed. The entire unit was quite streamlined.

Once the tanks were secured, Kayla would help Abbey secure the full face rubber mask and connect it up to her tank and Abbey would return the favor. It was really weird working with three layers of latex and rubber gloves as she helped Kayla adjust and secure her gear. Each time Abbey moved, her latex drysuit would rub up against her latex catsuit in a playful cacophony of rubbery squeaks. It suddenly dawned on Abbey that it would also squeak underwater since the inside of the drysuit would in fact remain dry...

Eventually, the trio would end up on a platform overlooking the absolutely HUGE aquarium. After securing their fins, the trio would slip into the water. The sensation was really strange as the water pressure pressed up against Abbey's heavy latex drysuit, making it look as though her drysuit had become vacuum packed against her body. She would stare at Kayla and her squeezed on latex drysuit as well as Mr. Harris's drysuit, adverting her eyes from the crotch area....

As predicted, a faint little cacophony of rubbery squeaks, much of it muffled by the water, played out as the trio made began swimming among the aquatic life. The view was really incredible, with thousands of fish swimming around this absolutely huge aquarium. There was also a lot of man-o-war type jelly fish floating at the surface with long thick tentacles and lots of other types of jelly fish like creatures, many of which with tentacles as well, swimming around the tank.

Since this was Mr. Harris's dive, Abbey would just follow wherever her went...

@bodman54

The world he had built was wonderful. Full of life and color, fish swirling around them. Since this was Abbey's first time in the tank he figured he should give her a tour. They circle around the top, skimming the surface completely before diving down, disrupting a school of fish. The tiny colorful animals scatter in all directions as the humans swim through them. He passes by the jellyfish, not nearly as worried about the stingers due to the layers of latex and rubber they were wearing.

He takes them deeper into the tank, standing on the floor and looking around. Crabs scuttled past them, diving into alcoves in the rock. A stingray flaps by searching the floor for the food he pumps in for them. He turns to the two girls following him, checking their reactions. This isn't Kayla's first time but he could see the excitement in her body language. She truly did love the water and everything in it. She had been an environmental science major at Berkeley when she took this job. She, like all the others, had elected to stay. But he rewarded that loyalty by stepping up his work on preserving the environment and putting her in charge of some of the projects. When she wasn't looking after the aquarium or pool, she was talking to the teams around the world who were working on making sure that there was still a beautiful planet to share with her future children.

He continues the tour by diving into one of the many cave systems he had designed. Fish darted around them and coral bloomed as they swam past. The passageways were narrow, but doable for everyone who worked for him. Here and there crabs and other crustaceans peered out at them as they swam past. They came out the other side and Alex almost ran into one of the resident turtles. It lazily glided through the water, a baby following along behind.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was really enjoying her tour of the aquarium as the trio swam around. Because all three were diving on re-breathers, the tell tale sounds of bubbles exiting a regulator were replaced by this wonderful silence which was only broken up by the little rubbery squeaks from their suits and the sounds of various aquatic life feeding coral and the such. And the sights and sounds of the tour were definitely enough to distract Abbey from the tightness of her rubber drysuit... The various jellies all seemed unusually big and instead of having thin tendrils designed to sting, the jellies in the aquarium sported thick gelatinous tentacles instead, which was really unusual. Like Mr. Harris, Abbey wasn't afraid of being touched by the jellies since she was totally and completely encased in two different layers of all enclosing latex. She would push the tentacles of one of the jellyfish aside, noticing that oddly, the jelly fish would leave a thin layer of white'ish slime on her black rubber gloves. 'How strange' she thought to herself. At some point, when the three of them were standing still near the bottom, she would notice one of the jelly fish slide a tentacle into one of Kayla's thick rubber gloves and as it pulled out, it left a string of slimy white viscous goo behind...

@bodman54

Kayla giggles as the tentacle works its way into her glove. It may look like a man o' war but it wasn't anything like it. In fact, it was part of a genetically modified experiment. Instead of creating a venom, it secreted a lubricant like substance. She and her master has spent many nights in here, using the slime to lubricate her holes as they made love surrounded by all this glorious water and sea life. She looked at Abbey and twirled happily.

Alex continues to lead them around the tank, showing off a bit until it is time to prepare for dinner. He signals for them all to surface and stands on the bottom, making sure they make it to the top before joining them. The haul themselves out of the pool, removing the flippers and making their way down to the ground where they disrobe. It is difficult, both from the friction of the latex and the compression from the water pressure. They have to peel themselves out of the outfits, leaving them hanging up to dry with the rest of the equipment placed back on the shelves.

They get dressed again and trudge back up to the manor. Kayla looks curiously as they don't take the basement route but Alex subtly shakes his head. The go to the more informal dining room, where Ashley and Sabrina are already sitting, chatting idly. They both smile broadly as Alex walks in, restraining their natural impulses to hug him. He smiles back at them, his beautiful slaves just waiting for him.

He and Kayla sit down, leaving a spot open on his left for Abbey. "Abbey. This is Sabrina. She was the new girl before you showed up. She helps keeping the house in order." That was a polite way of calling her the maid. Still, Sabrina smiles when introduced.

"Pleasure to meet you."

Abbey Chase
As the three finally finish their dive, they made their way to the surface. Just before exiting Kayla takes off her heavy rubber gloves, revealing the fact that inside each of the gloves was a copious amount of white-ish slime, which oozes out into the water of the tank.

Abbey would blush as the three removed their equipment, the drysuit vacuum packed on their bodies leaving very little to the imagination. And after some tugging and pulling, Abbey would once again find herself in her red latex catsuit, albeit somewhat squeeze a bit against her body because of the water pressure. It would take a bit of pulling at her hood and the such before she was able to manage to let a bit of air into her suit so that the latex molding her breasts would pop back into stretching to obfuscate her cleavage. She would notice that Kayla's nipples seemed quite erect, tenting against the red latex that encased her, a sight which made Abbey blush and avert her eyes...

Once everything was stowed and hung, the trio would head back to the mansion and into the informal dining room, with Kayla and Abbey still dressed in their tight red latex catsuits.

"Pleasure meeting you Sabrina" smile Abbey as she sat down. It was so odd sitting down for dinner on latex chairs, with everyone dressed in various latex outfits.... And without surprise, dinner ended up being absolutely delicious. Like, seriously good!!!

@bodman54

Samantha and Isabella beam at the compliments sent their way. Even the souffle turned out to be perfect. There was a reason Alex had lured them away from their previous jobs. And not just because they were extremely attractive. They were also phenomenal cooks. The dinner proceeds casually, small talk filling the room along with the rubbery squeak of latex. Kayla was sitting to Alex's right and the whole dinner she was rubbing her foot against his. He had noticed how slimed she got while swimming and knew what would follow it.

Abbey was clearly trying not to look, but everyone else had also noticed that Kayla was incredibly turned on, her rock hard nipples forming two peaks on top of her large breasts. She was doing her best to try to rein it in because Abbey was here, but she seriously needed her master to fuck her. As dinner wrapped up Kayla stood up and excused herself, saying she needed to go lay down. She hurried out of the dining room and bolted for Alex's room, throwing herself onto his bed to wait for him. Alex knew it wouldn't be too long before her horniness overrode her common sense and she came hunting for him. So to keep her from running into Abbey he excuses himself as well, citing weakness from the swim. He bids the girls good night and heads upstairs, finding Kayla with her legs spread on his bed, waiting eagerly for him to fill her.

He smiles as he approaches her, his cock hard in his own latex suit. It has grown, sliding into a carefully crafted pocket that lets it grow away from his body, allowing him to fuck without getting undressed. He crawls over her and slowly slides his cock into her. The lubricant that is on the inside of the suits is also on the area around their pussy and ass. Special fabric allows it to stretch inside, giving him the ability to fuck his girls just like if they were truly naked.

Ashley turns to Abbey after Alex and Kayla have left. "So? What did you think of your first day?"

Abbey Chase
Abbey would turn to Ashley and reply "Well, this was definitely the most unusual day in my life. The estate is something out of some fantasy movie and everyone seems so nice. And the latex is definitely something.... different. And the aquarium was simply breath taking. I didn't think a place like this was even possible. And not to mention dinner was delicious!"

Since she was done supper Abbey asked "So, are there duties that I am expected to attend to after supper? I'm ask since I'm not sure if there is such a thing as 'hours' or if this is a 24/7 job."

@bodman54

Kayla to Alex
The slime that filled her thick black rubber gloves in the aquarium had a definite effect on Kayla whose body was into sexual overdrive by the time you enter your room, spying Kayla in her red latex life guard catsuit waiting for you. She says the most sensuous of "Master!..." with her eyes filled with desire as she chews seductively on her lower lip. Her heart was beating so hard and the feeling of latex all around her, the scent of it, the squeaks that it makes and the sight of her master all added to her exploding desire. And there was no question about it judging from her body language.

Kayla would enjoy giving your a proper hand and blow job, her yellow latex gloved fingers rubbing about your latex encased cock. And she was certainly fantastic at it, putting all her desire and skill into it, wanting so much to make you as hard as possible, to bring you as much pleasure as she is feeling right now... But, eventually, the desire would want for something else as Kayla positioned herself on the bed, detecting that you wanted to take her. As she spreads her legs open, your latex encased cock finds it's way to the two tiny little pin prick hole between her legs, the head of your cock pushing into it, the little hole spreading open effortlessly as your latex covered cock pushes ever so slightly past it, immediately pushing up against a small patch of seamlessly integrated duratex latex inside the catsuit, the small patch stretching readily to welcome the large latex clad intruder.

A soft erotic moan escapes Kayla's lips as she feels your long hard cock slide into her latex sheathed sex, her wetness making it super slippery inside. You can even fell a couple of contractions as the feeling of the latex rubbing up against her g-spot triggers little explosions of pleasure deep inside her core. "Ahhhh.... Master!!! You feel soooo goooodddd...." she whispers breathlessly as you begin to slowly pump into her, your latex catsuit making a cacophony of little rubbery squeaks against each other and against the latex bed sheets as you work to find a good tempo.....
Even with the two layers of latex, Kayla was still able to feel the veins and texture of your cock as it slid in and out of her....

@bodman54

Alex to Kayla
Alex moans as Kayla's hand goes immediately to his dick, stroking it slowly as she stared up into his eyes. The one thing he saw reflected back at him more than anything was love. Love for him. Love for what he's turned her into. She loves him more than anything. And every day all she desires is to bring as much pleasure as possible to her master. She strokes his cock, spitting occasionally on her hand to make it easier for the latex to slide over the latex. She brought it up to her mouth, large, plump lips opening and taking the latex-clad rod into her mouth. Though he couldn't feel it, the pressure and the sounds she made were enough to turn him fully on, bringing his cock to its impressive fullness.

She takes the cock out of her mouth, looking up at him with wanton desire. He slides back down her, positioning himself at her entrance and pushing forward. He easily slides into her. The slime from the jelly had worked wonders on her arousal, letting him bury himself with no resistance. He leans down and kisses the side of her head, making sure to only kiss latex. It was a bit of a sad life, but he was certainly making the most of it. He begins to thrust into her, the latex squeaking together and the lubrication doing its job beautifully. No snags or friction. Just smooth sailing as he picked up speed, ramming his cock deep inside her as she yells out her pleasure.

He smiles as her pussy convulses on his cock, telling him that she was already right at the edge of orgasm. "You know the rules baby. No cumming until master says so." He continues to thrust into her, his own orgasm fast approaching. He hadn't really noticed, but he'd been fairly turned on since Abbey got here. Both her beauty and the thought of turning a new girl turned him on to no end.

Ashley to Abbey.

"It is an amazing place," Ashley agrees. "We're the luckiest girls in the world because we can wake up and say this is our home. True, they didn't own it. Or pretty much anything in it. Each of them had some possessions in their room, but everything else belonged to their master. But he wasn't cruel, willingly buying anything they wanted and turning this into a home for them.

"Yes, technically it is a 24/7 thing. But Mr. Harris is usually very good about being considerate. Like he won't call you at 1 am unless something is seriously wrong. But for now, it sounds like you're free for the evening. Would you like to join the girls and I out on the back patio for a drink and some music?" Like everything else here the entertainment system is top of the line. Putting one some music outside could feel like you're at the front row of your very own concert. And since the estate was so large, there was no need to worry about noise complaints.

Kayla to Alex
Kayla cracked a devilish grin as your ordered her not to orgasm until given permission. She was pretty good at it, most of the time, but other times she simply could not control herself. For now, she could feel the tension building in her core as her abdomen began to tighten up. Her body wanted it so much, particularly after spending more than 30 minutes with her black latex gloves filled with the semen like slime of the man-o-war. The slime literally 'radiate' lust and, over time, could have a significant physiological effect on someone.

Her moans would grow louder as her breathing accelerated each time you pushed deep into her, your large cock reaching so wonderfully deep inside of her latex sheathed sex. "Ahhhhh, MASTER!!! Awwww......" Kayla was drowning is the intensity of the pleasure she was feeling, as her addiction to latex and her deep rooted desire for you filled her ever moan, made her hips quiver with desire... But, as ordered, she resisted the urge to orgasm, which wasn't easy considering how impossibly turned on she was....

And she looked so hot, her latex clad form lying back on the latex bed, her large breasts bouncing up and down erotically each time you pushed deep into her.

@bodman54

He smiles as she screams out, trying and succeeding to keep from cumming. She was such a good girl. They all were. They came to him not knowing their true potential and he took them and helped bring it out. "Cum for me my pet. Let it all out." He continues to fuck her, ready for the explosion that is about to happen. The slime she had encountered was very potent, much more potent than he had ever dreamed it could be. He had been experimenting on jellyfish, trying to find a cure for his ailment. Instead, he found the most powerful aphrodisiac known to man. And he had the only source.

The slime wasn't as powerful if you got it second hand but it still packed a wallop. So the tiny amount left on Kayla's catsuit rubbed off on him, sending his arousal levels higher than before. He groans as she begins to cum, his own orgasm triggering as his balls begin to empty themselves into his suit, pumping out rope after rope of cum. The latex around the tip of his cock bulges out from the force of it, creating a ballon like effect inside her. The rest of it runs down the length of his cock to be taken care of by the lubricant that will break it down and get rid of it, leaving him nice and clean after he is finished.

Abbey Chase
Abbey smiled and said "Sure, I'd love to join your for a bit of rest and relaxation. Although, I'll probably want to dress into something a bit different, something that is more appropriate for a bit of relaxation on the patio"

With that, Abbey would retire to her room and peel out of her red latex life guard suit before looking at the selection of latex available to her. She would put her black latex catsuit back on and on top of that, this really nice metallic pewter colored latex bodycon dress which reached down to almost her knees, had a high neck with ruffles and covered front along with some long sleeves. She would use that spray that Ashley used to slide herself in, having just enough time to adjust the dress into place before the slipperiness of the very temporary lube vanished. She would also add those little black latex gloves she wore earlier, the one with the ruffles that were surprisingly intricate. And to finish the look, she would put on a pair of black pumps with a delightful ankle wrap...

images

Once her full face latex hood was back on, the black one with transparent latex over the face, Abbey would check herself out in the mirror. 'Wow....' is all she could think. Damn, she was smoking hot. If she went dressed like this at a dance club, every single man in the place would probably try to grab at her, or worse....

"Hey girls" she said enthusiastically as she finally found her way to the patio after getting lost a bit. "How is everyone this evening?"

Kayla to Alex
As she was given permission, Kayla's body would really start tensing up as she felt the impending orgasm coming on. If she was told to stop now, she would be unable too. Her yellow gloved fingers would dig into the latex bed sheets as she arched her back, throwing her head back as she cried out a loud gutteral moan with a "AWWWWW!!! MASSSTEERRR!!!!" as her pelvic region began convulsing violently as the orgasm took her. You can feel her sex pumping away at your latex encased cock as the semen begins to fill inside of it. And Kayla can actually feel it inside of her, causing her to have an immediate secondary orgasm as well, making it look like just one really really long orgasm....

It would take Kayla a really long moment to recover from this orgasm as she lay there, with little orgasmic aftershocks causing her hips to quiver delightfully in the afterglow of yet another fantastically satisfying orgasm. Eventually, she would ask "I hope I was able to please you Master."

@bodman54

Girls to Abbey
The girls all cheered when Abbey joins them. None of them have changed out of their other clothes, instead, they are all reclining outside on latex patio furniture. Samantha had gone into Alex's wine cellar and gotten three bottles of wine for them. All the bottles were priced at over $1000 but Alex had no problem with them indulging. He figured that someone needed to drink it. As long as they were able to perform their duties he didn't care how much they drank. Abbey was handed a glass that was full of wine already and shown a seat. "What do you want to listen to," Sam asks. "I think the new girl should get to choose."

Alex to Kayla
Alex rides out her orgasm, keeping his cock in her until he was sure she was done. Then he slowly pulls out of her, the latex balloon full of cum, sticking a bit but finally popping free, hanging down past the tip of his cock. It was an impressive load, especially considering a lot of it fell back into his suit. He pulls her into the spooning position next to him. "Yes you were pet. You always do. Now my next order is for you to stay the night. I want someone to sleep with me tonight. I'm feeling very cuddly."

Back
Top Bottom