Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Interns of Alex Harris [Bodman54/Abbey Chase]

Astrid listens intently as Ashley talks and walks. They walk toward two women in latex maid outfits cleaning the corridor they are walking down. One of them, in the tighter dress that shows off her slamming figure stands up and fidgets with her outfit a bit to resettle it. Astrid is more comfortable now that it has been explained to her the necessity of the latex and the strong cleaners that she can smell. She smiles at the woman. "Yes. My name is Astrid Johansson. Pleased to meet you. And thank you. This house is so wonderful," she says, looking around.

Even though this is only the employee area it is still more opulent than most 4-star hotels. The floors are still that gorgeous white marble that is in the rest of the house and hanging on the walls are beautiful paintings. Landscapes, impressionists, profiles. Every one is perfect and just fits the mood of the area. Ashley lets them chat a bit but eventually butts in. "Don't worry ladies. You'll have plenty of time to chat. I mean you're going to be roomies after all." She laughs at their look of confusion. "Mr. Harris figured that with two girls coming on so close together it would make sense to have you room together. That way you can bond and support each other. We all know the change can be difficult at times."

She takes Astrid's hand and leads her further down the hall. She opens the third door on the left and shows Astrid inside. This one is larger than some of the others. And the reason why is obvious. It has two queen sized beds with all the trappings along with two desks, closets, and lounges. Ashley shows Astrid inside and helps her into her new catsuit. It fits a little snug and doesn't quite got all the way up to her crotch. Her long legs seem to throw off the proportions a bit. Ashley helps Astrid into a similar outfit to the one she is wearing, though the new one is a light shade of pink. "Alright. Now that you're dressed I'll give you the grand tour and then I think Mr. Harris wants you to help Abbey and Sabrina."

Abbey Chase
Abbey was pleasantly surprised when Ashley announced she would be rooming with Astrid. Abbey would actually follow Ashley and Astrid so she can see where her new room will be, but also because she was curious to see the new room itself. Abbey would smile and said "I'm Abigail, or Abbey for short". Abbey would then tell Astrid "I'll move my things into the walk-in closet just before supper time." Looking at Astrid she added "Good luck, and enjoy the tour. It's quite something!" Abbey would leave Ashley and Astrid alone as she returned to her duties assisting Sabrina. She would spy Astrid walk out of the room wearing her new latex outfit. 'Wow...' is all Abbey could think, finding Astrid really hot looking in her latex outfit.

Astrid and Ashley would vanish from view soon enough, with Abbey returning to her duties after this brief distraction...

Ashley would give Astrid the same tour she gave Abbey the day before, showing off the house, the yard, the beach, and the aquarium building. Astrid was thoroughly impressed by what she saw. It was by far the most incredible house and grounds she'd ever seen. She can't help but stare in awe at everything. "Wow. This place is incredible. I couldn't even imagine the amount of work that went into building this." They have reached the back patio and are staring out at the ocean.

Ashley is standing with her hands clasped behind her back, smiling as the breeze blows over them, keeping them nice and cool even in their full body latex outfits. Her master was a very lucky guy. Two beautiful women coming to his doorstep in consecutive days and they both seemed to be taking it well. Next week, if everything went well, they would start their descent into true servitude to their master.

Ashley looks at the outdoor clock. "Looks like it's about time for dinner. Let's get going." She leads Astrid into the informal dining room where some of the others have already gathered. Kayla and Sabrina were talking at the table and look up as the other two girls walk in.

"How was your tour," Sabrina asked Astrid.

"It was incredible," she responds, taking a seat at the table.

Abbey Chase
Abbey and Sabrina would finish their duties with just a little bit of time to spare before dinner was served. After removing her heavy black rubber gloves and storing her cleaning equipment away, Abbey would hurry to move the few personal effects she had from her old room to the new room. This mostly consisted of the street clothes she was wearing when she arrived as well as the latex outfits in her closet. Thankfully, it would take her very little time.

She would arrive in the informal dining room, still dressed in her latex maid uniform, just as the others were getting seated. "Good evening everyone! Good evening Mr. Harris" she said before sitting between Ashley and Astrid, her latex outfit making little rubbery squeaks in the process. Looking at Astrid she asks "Did you enjoy the aquarium? Isn't it breathtaking?" before passing her the salad bowl and asking "Salad?". Abbey's eyes would steal a few glances at Astrid, going as far as admiring her beautiful latex encased breasts. Abbey certainly wasn't beyond checking out other girls, particularly considering that she was bi-sexual (with a strong lesbian side) and Astrid here certainly looked quite fetching in her tight latex outfit.

"Thank you," she says as she accepts the salad bowl. She looks around, stunned by how many beautiful women were seated at the table. And at the head of the table sits Mr. Harris. He seemed like a lord observing his servants. But she shook her head. That couldn't be right. He was so nice during the interview. And the other girls seemed to really look up to him. She shakes her head and passes the salad on down the table.

Tonight for dinner was an exquisite balsamic roast chicken. The conversation flowed as wine bottles were brought out and passed among the diners. Under the table the various senior girls would take turns touching his legs, taking solace in his presence. He would turn to Abbey and Astrid. "I hope you two don't mind that I've put you in the same room together. I thought it would be easier to adjust if you had someone who was going through the same thing."

Abbey Chase
Abbey was once again enjoying this evenings meal, her slender white latex encased fingers dexterously spearing away at her meal with a fork. To answer Mr. Harris's question, she smiled and said "I personally do not mind at all Mr.Harris. I think it's was a splendid idea seeing that Astrid and I are really new. We'll be able to help each other as we adjust to our new work environment."

Dinner would continue with the usual chatter and small talk. Abbey was mostly silent, once again opting to listen to what people have to say rather than talk. She would however steal more than a few looks at Astrid. Apparently, Abbey really seemed to fancy her.

Astrid would nod as well. "Yes," she said in her delightful accent. "I am pleased as well. Thank you Mr. Harris." As she says it she sneaks a glance at Abbey and gives her a shy smile. Alex and Ashley glance at each other and grin knowingly. It seems that they might have a side romance going on as well. That was all well and good but they would make sure that the relationship is very much like Sam and Isabella. The two chefs love each other but their true love is their master. If he told them to never look at each other again, it would break their hearts but they would do it to make him happy.

As dinner finished up Samantha wheels out dessert. Tonight. Baked Alaska. She serves everyone before taking a portion for herself and sitting back down. It is heavenly, as always, and the only sounds for a bit are the clink of silverware, the squeak of latex, and the moans of pleasure as everyone eats. After they are finished, Alex sits back in his chair. "Another terrific meal from our wonderful chefs." Both Samantha and Isabella preen under the attention and praise.

He turns to Abbey and Astrid. "So tomorrow I want you to help Sabrina finish up cleaning. It's usually a week long project for her alone but I think the three of you can get it finished in two days."

Abbey Chase
Abbey would literally close her eyes and emit a soft 'mmmmmm' as the baked Alaska melted in her mouth. Once her mouth was empty, she would say "This is delicious" as she looked at Sam and Isabella, the compliment obviously targeted at them. The whole dinner was a resounding success, as expected. Eventually, after one more glass of wine and some more chit chat, the dinner table would empty out.

This evening however, Abbey would forgo joining the girls on the patio for some music and drinks. She already had a couple of glasses of wine during dinner and given how little sleep she had had the night before and how much hard work she had put in today, Abbey excused herself after noting her desire for an early sleep. She wasn't sure if Astrid would join the girls on the patio or mimic Abbey's choices and head for an early sleep.

As such, Abbey would head back to her room. Her plans were simple. Strip down to her latex catsuit and, go to bed... Simple... ((OOC: If Astrid shows up, obviously something else will happen))

Astrid nods, remembering how she found Abbey and Sabrina earlier today. She digs into the dessert, falling in love as she does. How could anything be this delicious? And they ate like this every day? She might be convinced to stay just for that. She finishes the dessert, pushing her plate away, very full. "That was amazing," she says, echoing the others praise. The small talk continues for a bit as Abbey excuses herself to go to bed.

Astrid longs to stay out and chat but she too was tired. So she says her goodnights and follows Abbey up to her new room, curious to sleep in a full latex body suit. She walks in as Abbey is stripping down. "Oh my gosh. I am sorry. I should have knocked or something," she says, embarrassed. She turns her head, walking to her side of the room and stipping down as well.

As the new girls left Ashley pushes away from the table and plops herself down into Alex's lap, wrapping her arms around him and snuggling close to him. She sighs in contentment as the other girls smile. They all loved cuddling with their master and didn't begrudge Ashley her place as the first pet and slave. He made sure that none of them got jealous and they all got to spend plenty of time with each of them.

"You're joining my bed tonight my precious," he said, smiling at her as she nuzzled his shoulder. He looks at the other girls. "We need to start the process on Abbey and Astrid. I think the two of them together will reflect off each other so this should go faster." The girls nod in understanding. They were all excited to initiate two girls at the same time. Alex stands up, carrying Abbey in his arms. The other girls stood up as well, scattering to their rooms and their own pleasures.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was almost down to nothing other than her latex catsuit and full face hood, just finishing up as she was peeling her white latex socks away when Astrid walked in. Abbey would beam a bright smile as she said "No worries Astrid. It's not like I'm naked or anything. Well, not really naked... Besides, this is your room just as much as it is mine, so there's really no need to knock." Abbey would finish stripping down and put her latex away and then actually go and 'help' Astrid a bit since she was having a bit of trouble with her white latex blouse. "Out of curiosity, are you Swedish? I ask since I detected an accent and it seemed familiar to me" Abbey was basically making small talk to get to know Astrid a bit better, figuring that soon enough, each of them would know a lot more about the other. Her next question would be "So, what do you think of all this? The Estate? All this latex? I must say, you do look quite fetching in that latex suit."

Abbey blushed a bit as she realized that her last statement was unusually 'forward' for her.

Astrid blushes as Abbey was so nonchalant about their near nakedness. And though they were both fully covered there was no denying that the latex clung so close they might as well be naked. She smiles hesitantly as Abbey helps her out of her own overclothes, pulling and tugging until they were both standing there, matching in black catsuits that covered everything but their eyes and lips.

"Yes. I grew up in Stockholm but came here for school." She would go on to give Abbey a brief overview of her life. Coming to school, running out of money, finding this job just days before she had to leave. "What about you? Where are you from and what brings you here?" She blushes under her suit as Abbey complements her. It did feel good to have someone telling her she was pretty. "Thank you. I can say the same about you." She noticed how close Abbey was sitting on the lounge and her heart skips a beat. She had never been attracted to girls before, but something about this whole scene, the latex and the house, made her heart race. Her breath was becoming shallow as she looked into Abbey's eyes.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would tell Astrid about herself, her roots in New York city, her acceptance in UC Berkeley, her desire to pay for her own tuition without having her parents pay for it, etc... And Abbey did very much appreciate the reciprocal compliment.

Abbey was sitting pretty close to Astrid, their black latex encased hips almost touching, as the two talked to each other. As some point Abbey would stop, also looking into Astrid's eyes in this surprising moment of unexpected silence... It was a strange moment, an unexpected moment, as Abbey was to shy to keep on looking, shying away from the intimacy that it threatened, her eyes darting away as she deflected this moment by standing up and saying "Um... so... which of the latex beds do you want?". It was obvious Abbey was deflecting, as she stood there standing in front of Astrid, her eyes trying not to stare at Astrid's latex clad form, but not doing a really good job of that... The mannerism's version of a Freudian slip, so to speak.

Abbey heart also found itself racing...

"Um. Uh. That one," she says, pointing to the one on the opposite side of the room. She is very flustered, having felt the tension between the two of them being sharply cut by Abbey all of a sudden. She stands up and makes her way to the bed, quickly climbing in. "Good night Abbey," she says, her heart still racing. She didn't know what just happened between the two of them but she was certainly not too upset. It was enjoyable, the attention that Abbey was giving her. She was attractive, in a different way than Alex was. She mentally slaps herself. He was her employer. He wasn't going to sleep with her. As Abbey climbs into bed the lights would dim on their own. The whole house was a smart house and programmed to know when bodies were in specific locations. When it sensed someone in a bed it would shut the lights off unless manually overridden.

As Astrid yelled at herself for thinking about how Alex wouldn't have sex with his employees, that was exactly what he was doing. He and Ashley were down in the basement. She was strung up by her wrists, legs cuffed wide apart and her whole body was leaning forward at a slight angle. It gave him the perfect position to drive his cock deep inside her, holding her wide hips as he slammed his cock home, the sound of latex crashing together filling the room.

Abbey Chase
Abbey didn't mean to cut the tension between them sharply, it's just that the moment caught her off guard and her shyness made her fumble the moment. But she liked it. She definitely liked Astrid... Astrid was really attractive and her body filled out that tight shiny latex catsuit just so. As the two went to bed, Abbey could not help but stare at Astrid as she slipped under the latex bed sheets, the latex making a little cacophony of rubbery squeaks. Abbey would be surprised as the lights dimmed all of a sudden...

Abbey had a tough time falling asleep again as she could not stop thinking about what just had happened between Astrid and her. The very thought of it made Abbey aroused and, without realizing it, one of her latex gloved hands had traveled up to one of her latex encased breasts as it began gently cupping it, the fingers ever so slightly digging into the latex encased tit flesh as she lay there on her back. But the moment would be short lived as Abbey snapped back to her senses, wide eyed and definitely surprised at herself once again. Abbey wondered if all this latex was having an effect on her. Was she some sort of latex freak and she didn't know about it until now. Or was it just Astrid? Or a combination of both?

Abbey would try not to toss and turn too much as she remained awake. Eventually, Abbey would get up again with the goal of returning to the kitchen for a warm glass of milk...

Astrid quickly falls asleep. Her family was big into camping back home so she had plenty of practice sleeping on non-standard beds. Her dreams were strange and varied. Filled with beautiful woman surrounding a singular male. She could hear the squeak of latex but couldn't see where it was coming from. As she walked closer she found herself frozen in place. Abbey dances around her in the maid outfit she had first seen her in. "Do you think I'm pretty," dream Abbey would ask, running her hands over her body.

Astrid would try to respond but latex was covering her mouth, muffling her words. She reaches for Abbey but another hand reaches out. "Not yet," Alex says. "I'm not ready for you to do that." She was so confused, tossing and turning in real life as the dream continued to play.

As Abbey walked down to the kitchen she would hear strange noises coming from the kitchen. If she peeked in she would see Sam sitting on a counter as Isabella slid two fingers deep inside her lovers pussy. Sam was moaning with pleasure, feeling up her own large breasts as Isabella fucked her. "Yes. Yes. Yes. Just like that," she was saying, shuddering in pleasure.

"Cum for me my love," Isabella said. "I want to feel you cum for me."

Abbey Chase
Abbey was almost in the kitchen when she heard little rubbery squeaks and some moaning emanating from just beyond the doorway into the kitchen. She would peer around the corner and spy Sam and Isabella pleasuring each other. She would grow wide eyed and blush as she froze into place, her bright grey eyes perving the unfolding tryst between the two latex lovers. 'Wow, Ashley was right' she thought to herself as she found it hard not to watch. The show of the two latex clad beauties pleasuring each other had Abbey totally transfixed as she could not help but watch them touching each other, latex gloved hands grabbing into latex encased flesh. And the sight of seeing Isabella finger fucking Sam was absolutely shocking. 'How could she finger fuck Sam like that' as Abbey realized that both of them were wearing catsuit identical to hers. There were no zippers there, there was no access...

And as she watched them, all Abbey could think about for some reason was Astrid. It wasn't long before one of Abbey's latex gloved hands had reached up to cup one of her breasts and the other findings it's way between her legs as she perved the ongoing scene from the darkness of the room just beyond the doorway into the kitchen. Abbey's breath would grow shallowed as she felt her arousal really rocket. Her nipples would grow really hard, forming very well defined little bumps against the otherwise smooth shiny black latex that encased her perfect breasts. And in very little time, Abbey could feel that warmth building up in her core as the wetness between her legs became apparent by the fact that the latex of her catsuit was now slipping and sliding to and fro ever so slightly over her wet sex, her latex gloved fingers ever so delightfully making a circular motion over her lips and against her clitoris..

Gentle fondling would give way to more forceful groping as Abbey's arousal rose higher, as the tempo of her latex fingers between her legs grew faster, causing a little cacophony of rubbery squeaks. Abbey would actually close her eyes and imagine Astrid and her on the kitchen counter, doing the same thing, as she continued to pleasure herself....

As Abbey closes her eyes she misses the sly smile on Sam's face. She had noticed some things had been moved around last night and a quick look at the tapes had shown Abbey showing up for a drink. A plan had formed to help the new girl learn to love latex. Isabella hadn't needed any convincing, always happy to play with her other lover. So here they were, fucking in the kitchen, showing Abbey how much fun latex was. The next step would be to make her see their master fucking. To see his power and dominance. But for now, it was just the two of them.

Sam pulls Isabella up, pulling her into a tight embrace as they kiss. From across the room, Abbey would be able to see the passion and love passing between the two women. The island where the food was prepared was large and empty. Sam pulls Isabella up on it and they roll around, ending up in the scissoring position. Sam starts to roll her hips, rubbing their latex-clad pussys together with a moan of pleasure.

Abbey Chase
Abbey's lust was beginning to get out of hand as she stood there, hiding beyond the doorway of the kitchen, her latex gloved fingers feverishly rubbing away at her sex, the sensation of the tight latex slipping and sliding over her now well lubricated skin sending little explosions of pleasure inside of her. Abbey would let out a loud grunt which echoed through the hall, a fact that would bring her movement to a dead stop as she grew wide eyed, looking at Sam and Isabella scissoring each other on the kitchen counter, hoping that the two had not heard.

She simply could not stay there and watch. So Abbey would leave to go back to her room. But once there, she still had an itch to scratch, so to speak. Abbey would head into the walk-in closet and lay down on the latex bench that was in the middle of it, as she resumed pleasuring herself in her latex catsuit. The feeling was absolutely divine. She never dreamed she would ever react like this to latex, but the feeling of her latex gloved hands fondling her breasts and stroking her sex was incredibly, the rubbery squeaks intensifying the sensation against her skin. At some point, Abbey would think back to when Isabella was finger fucking Sam, and in a moment of curiosity, Abbey would feel around between her legs, only to find what felt like a small defect in the otherwise smooth latex catsuit. But the shocking discovery would soon reveal itself to be a feature as she pressed a finger past the small pin prick hole, the latex spreading open effortlessly, as her latex gloved finger came to press up against more latex hiding behind the small hole, but this latex seemed insanely stretchy. With ragged breath, Abbey would tense up her middle finger and then, push it into her, the latex cocooned finger parting her wet lips as she latex slipped past her folds and into her.

Abbey would have to bit down hard on her lower lip as the most amazing shockwave of pleasure shook her to her core.... A whispered "Awww, fuck..." escaped her luscious lips as she began to pump her finger in and out of her, faster and faster, while her other hand was busy fondling her breasts. Abbey's latex clad hips would begin to gyrate erotically as she lost herself in this delicious moment of rubbery bliss. This was absolutely amazing. It would not take long for Abbey to reach orgasm, her body shaking violently on the latex bench as she did her best to mute her moans and grunts for fear of attracting Astrid's attention...

Sam and Isabella did hear the moan but pretended they didn't. It wasn't hard considering that they were so wrapped up in each other right now. Both physically and mentally. They had wondered privately if they would be allowed to take their relationship to the next level. Would Alex allow them to get married to each other and still serve him at the same time? It had often been the subject of late night discussions between the two lovers. He, of course, would, but they didn't know that. So they kept quiet, instead just stealing moments like these.

Isabella was a bit of an exhibitionist and the knowledge that Abbey was watching her was turning her on even more than normal. She shudders and cries out, her screams echoing down the hallway after Abbey as the new girl retreated to her room. Sam and Isabella would continue to make love, not satisfied with one orgasm. Not when their master controlled their pleasure. They understood his reasoning but had lept at the chance for unregulated pleasure tonight. He only allowed it because he needed to show Abbey how good making love in latex felt.

Down in the basement Ashley was writhing around, her restraints keeping her still as Alex fucked her, a vibrator strapped to her body and buzzing away happily at her clit. The latex seemed to amplify the vibrations, sending them coursing over her whole body. She cried out, begging to cum but didn't get permission. Alex was so close, his cock swelling in its latex sheath as he grunts. He begins to cum, his seed again forming a latex balloon inside his lover. He pulls out of her, switching off the vibrator but not allowing her release. "You get to cum when both of them have accepted me as their master," he says. It was an incredible incentive for Ashley to hurry them along.

He carries her up to his room, her whole body still tingling with pent up pleasure. She scoots against him as he places her on the bed, quickly falling asleep as he drapes an arm around her and the lights go dim.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would lay there on the latex bench in the walk-in closet, taking deep breaths as the glow of her orgasm ebbed. She felt so confused about what just happened. This wasn't her, was it? Being the ever rational lass, Abbey concluded that this was just some sort of stress response from having her world upended overnight, being trussed into all this latex and this opulence. Satisfied with her rationalization that this was just a passing phase, Abbey returned to bed, this time sleeping quite soundly until the morning....

Her plans would be like always.... Wake up early, go to the gym, go for a swim before heading back to her room and squeezing into her latex maid ensemble before heading for breakfast and then a full day of hard work ahead....

Astrid isn't quite as early a riser as Abbey is, so she's still sound asleep as Abbey slips out of bed and heads down to the gym. She eventually does get up and stumbles toward the dining room before Sabrina stops her and turns her around, telling her to get dressed. Astrid blushes underneath her mask, going back into her room and struggling into a maid's outfit that is an exact copy of Abbey's.

She joins the rest of the group in the dining room, sitting down between Abbey and Ashley again. She greets everyone and notices that Ashley seems a little tired and twitchy. She just shrugs it off to a rough night. Everyone can have them.

It completely exits her mind when the stacks of warm and fluffy waffles are wheeled in, fresh maple syrup waiting to coat the stacks of heaven that Sam and Isabella have made.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would once again wake up at 6AM and head out, still dress in all black latex, to the gym where she would once again have a vigorous workout, once again feeling that slippery sweat build up inside of her tight latex catsuit. There was something oddly satisfying about feeling the tight latex slide to and fro ever so slightly over her sweat slicked skin each time she did a rev of something. Once the weight training and row machine workout was done, Abbey would move on to a swim in the pool, doing several laps. By the time she was done, her latex catsuit was totally squeezed against her body by the water pressure and she would have to fiddle around with her hood to let some air back in, in order not to feel vacuum packed as she was.

Abbey would return to her room where she would find Astrid beginning to dress up in her maid uniform. Once again, Abbey found herself staring at Astrid's gorgeous latex clad body. Seeing that Astrid was having a bit of a hard time with the latex dress, Abbey would say "Here, let me help" as she approached Astrid, her latex gloved fingers working away at "helping" Astrid pull the dress over her head. Subconsciously, Abbey's latex fingers seem to linger a little longer than necessary here and there, as she tugged at Astrid's latex dress, working out a wrinkle here, straightening out the hem there... From her perspective, Abbey was just helping, but in fact, deep down inside, Abbey wanted the closeness, she wanted more, it's just that she had not fully realized it yet.

As she helped, Abbey couldn't help but let her bright grey eyes roam all over Astrid's latex clad body. She was really gorgeous, and her curves were quite alluring...

Once the latex dress was on, Abbey would help Astrid put on her white latex gloves with frills, but would let Astrid take care of her white latex socks and shoes.

Now, it was Abbey's turn to get dress in her latex maid's outfit and Astrid said "Since you helped me, let me help you". Abbey would give a nod and a smile as she proceeded to get dressed in her latex maid outfit.... Once again, she enjoyed the closeness brought by having Astrid help her. Abbey definitely felt attracted to Astrid. And deep down in her subconscious, she was enjoying the latex, how Astrid's latex gloved fingers felt as they touched her latex clad body causing those delightful rubbery squeaks. And then there was that pungent smell of latex which was quickly becoming enticing...

Before long, the two girls were fully suited up in the latex maid outfits, Abbey staring at Astrid and finding her incredibly attractive to the point where Abbey was blushing under her latex maid hood.

"Thank you Astrid" said Abbey to thank Astrid for her help. "BTW, you look fantastic in that latex maid outfit... A bit kinky looking, but.... you know... quite fetching" Once again Abbey caught herself being unusually forward. 'What the hell is going on with you girl' is all she could think after that as the latex clad pair made their way to the informal dining room for breakfast.

Abbey would greet everyone with a "Good morning Mr. Harris, good morning girls" as she smiled and gave a polite nod to everyone. Looking at Sam and Isabella, Abbey would remember the previous evenings' events and blush. Thankfully, her hood would hide most of her reaction. Mr. Harris was wearing a particularly impressive suit this morning, the suit carefully balancing between business and debonair.

Astrid eats her waffles as she thinks back on the morning. The other bed had been empty when she woke up so she had attempted to get dressed on her own. She found it difficult because the spray would dry out before she was fully into the outfit. She was grateful when Abbey returned, volunteering to help.

Together the two of them start pulling the dress over Astrid's head. The swedish woman noticed that Abbey's fingers seemed to linger in places. A touch long on her breasts, caressing her lower back. Each touch was innocent on it's own but by the end Astrid was breathing somewhat heavily, feeling her arousal growing.

Together they rolled the white gloves up her hand, Abbey's own hand laying on Astrid's bicep. She looks into her roommates eyes, wondering if there was something more to these touches.

Once she is fully dressed she walks over and helps Abbey into the twin outfit of Astrid. The girl can't help but doing the same thing, letting her hands wander over the other girl's body as they got the dress on.

She blushes at the compliment. "Thank you. I can say the same about you," she says, running her hands down her own body, creating a symphony of squeaks. The two girls walked down to the dining room, greeting everyone else.

Astrid shakes out of her memories, finishing her breakfast and putting the empty plate on the cart to be cleaned. Mr. Harris smiled at them as she, Abbey, and Sabrina stood up, ready to get back to cleaning.

"Have a good day girls. And don't hurt yourselves trying to rush to get it finished."

Abbey Chase
Abbey, Astrid and Sabrina would head out to get their cleaning supplies before going back up to the second floor to resume where Abbey and Sabrina had left off the day after. Once again, all the girls would don these long heavy black rubber gloves that were somewhat loose fitting as an added layer of protection from the harsh chemicals.

The work was simple, but it was hard and just like yesterday, Abbey was very thorough about her contribution, but not quite as focused as yesterday as Abbey found herself looking at Astrid on more than a few occasions. There was something alluring about that shiny latex, how it molded around Astrid's curves, around her perky E cup breasts. There was even something strangely alluring about watching Astrid working away with those long heavy black rubber gloves... Most of those feelings were down in Abbey's subconscious, so she wasn't aware of most of her behavior.

Since the long black rubber gloves were somewhat loose fitting, the top of the gloves would keep on sliding down, or folding over and then sliding down, so Abbey had to continuously tug at her rubber gloves to keep them in place. And she was more than happy to help Astrid on more than a few occasions do the same, telling her about the strict need to keep one's work ensemble in proper order. Of course, Abbey had learned that from Sabrina and didn't know that the rule was principally designed to explain why Ashley and Sabrina would often 'help' Abbey with her outfit.

Without realizing it, Abbey had subconsciously positioned herself close to Astrid during the whole morning, working close to her, but not 'creepy' close, the whole time. On a few occasions, Abbey and Astrid would accidently bump into each other, causing Abbey to let out a soft spoken "Oh, sorry" and a blush. Truth be told, deep down inside, Abbey enjoyed bumping into Astrid, feeling the part of their latex clad outfit that contact each other peel away in that sticky squeak...

Astrid follows the lead of the two more experienced girls, pulling on the gloves and getting to work. She soon discovers how hard it is, her arms getting tired very quickly. But she keeps at it. She remembers Alex talking about how important it is that the house is clean. She wants to impress him and at the same time finds she wants to impress Abbey as well.

She soon grows frustrated with the thick gloves, sick of pulling them back up. Luckily, Abbey and Sabrina both were willing to help and she was happy to return the favor. She found that as she pulled the gloves up she would end up almost caressing their arms, leaving her hands there a bit longer than necessary under the guise of making sure everything was right.

Most of the morning she was blushing, not used to all the touching she endured and also gave out. They were constantly "fixing" flaws on each others uniforms. The reasoning was a little suspect to Astrid but she figured the Alex had enough money that he was allowed to be eccentric with his rules. So she accepted it and more often than she realized she found herself looking over the two girls, trying to find something to "fix".

She and Abbey spent a lot of the time close by each other. So close that they were bumping into each other a lot. They would smile and apologize but then would do it again and again. Astrid didnt mind, loving the way the latex would move while sticking to someone else's.

At lunchtime Sabrina would lead the tired girls back downstairs for food. Sam and Isabella had made tiny sandwiches to be dipped in the tomato soup they had also prepared.

Back
Top Bottom