Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Interns of Alex Harris [Bodman54/Abbey Chase]

Kayla to Alex
Kayla beamed such a warm smile as you asked her to stay the night, wiggling into a comfortable position as your spooning her. "I'm so glad I bring your pleasure as you bring me Master" she said, before closing her eyes and enjoying the rubbery warmth of your embrace before eventually falling asleep....

@bodman54

Abbey Chase
Abbey was surprised to see that no one had changed into different clothes, suddenly feeling a bit overdressed. On the other hand, Abbey really rocked that metallic pewter dress!!! Taking the glass of wine with a "Thanks!" and sitting down on one of the comfy patio chairs, Abbey said "How about something from Annie Lennox, or Sarah McLachlan. Either that or something from Dead Can Dance" Abbey wasn't really in the mood for dancing and hopping around now that she had a glass of red wine in her hand, not realizing just how incredibly expensive the wine was.

She would however note "Wow, even the wine is wonderful" as she took a taste of it.

For the most part, Abbey would remain silent. She still felt like a fish out of water and all this latex was so different. How it hugged her, the rubbery squeaks that it made, the scent that continuously wafted into her consciousness. She preferred to watch and listen to the other girls, figuring it was a great way to get to know them. Also, eavesdropping on what people say when the boss is not around is always a smart thing to do...

Alex to Kayla
"Good night my wonderful pet," he says as she cuddles up close to him. He closes his eyes as well, listening to her breathing and the constant squeak of the latex as she drifts off. The bedrooms are always kept at a comfortable temperature, so cloth blankets aren't necessary. But he still covers the two of them with the latex sheets, making a sort of cocoon around them as he falls asleep as well.

The girls
Isabella reaches over and surfs until she finds some Annie Lennox music, turning it on but keeping the volume low. This was a time for relaxing, not partying hard. They go back to their conversations, not saying anything special. They talk about what's going on in the world, various pet projects that Alex is funding for them. But they all stay away from calling him Master or talking about the bondage rooms. Abbey isn't ready for that yet. Ashley turns to Abbey at one point. "So tell us about yourself Abbey. What brought you to our doorstep?"

Abbey Chase
Abbey's little plan of just listening to the girls doesn't quite pan out as Ashley asks her to talk a bit about herself. So, not wanting to be rude, she says "Well... I come from New York city, although my ancestral background is half British, half Scottish. I was valedictorian of my class in high school. I was accepted at US Berkeley in a special program that leads into their Computational And Genomic Biology master program. Because my parents are wealthy enough, I was only able to get a small scholarship, so I have to work to make up the rest of the tuition. I refuse to have my parents pay for it since my education is an achievement I want to accomplish all on my own. I was about to take a job as a catalog model in San Francisco, but I stumble upon this position. At first, I thought it was just spam, but after some basic reason, I suddenly realized it was real. And seeing that I was certainly qualified for the position, I decided to take a change and apply. And now, here I am...."

"That's so cool," says Ashley. "You must be hella smart. We're so glad to have you. And let me tell you. Working for Mr. Harris opens up a lot of doors in the future." That those doors led to rooms filled with bondage equipment and lots more latex went unsaid. The other girls murmured their agreement, drinking their expensive wine as they listened to the music.

Samantha and Isabella were whispering to each other, giggling about some inside joke. Ashley rolls her eyes and leans over to Abbey. "Those two are practically inseparable. If I didn't know better I'd say they even slept in the same bed together." They didn't, only because they slept in a suspended vacubed together.

Abbey Chase
Abbey snickered at Ashley's comment as she watched Sam and Isabella, all dressed in latex, whispering to each other. She leaned over and told Ashley "Are you jealous?...", obviously in jest. Abbey had never worked in an 'office' setting before, if you can call it that, but it was nice to see people who work together and enjoy each others company.

The evening would go on for a bit as the girls enjoyed their wine and the music. And it was a perfect night for it as well, without any wind and this really nice temperature which was not too hot and not too cold. After a couple of glasses of wine, Abbey would stop drinking and call it a night, not wanting to be sleep deprived. Abbey was a morning person, always getting up at the crack of dawn for her workout. Before leaving, she would ask Ashley if employees had access to the gym for their workout. If so, Abbey's plans were to get up really early and go have her usual workout. She would also ask if employees could also use the outdoor pool which was just outside the gym, since it would be nice to get some laps in.

And with that, Abbey would wish everyone a good night and go back to her room. Of course, this is where it suddenly dawned on her that she would have to sleep in latex, which is something she had NEVER done before. The latex bed sheets were made of this satin textured mat purple latex which proved to be less squeaky than the regular shiny latex. That was a welcomed feature since she figured that all this squeakiness would make it hard to sleep. The duvet though was made of shiny latex and squeaked a lot, so she would pull it down to her feet.

Abbey didn't bother to change since she really didn't know what to change into, figuring that one latex catsuit or another was just the same. She would head to bed, but try as she may, all this latex was keeping her awake. The faint little rubbery squeaks, the scent of rubber, the tightness of the latex over her body, all of it was so.... unusual. She would manage to doze off for a while before waking back up around 3AM... "Ugghg" she grunted as she realized that this would need some getting used too....

Since she could not sleep, Abbey would get up and head to the kitchen to make herself a cup of hot milk, something that often helped her sleep...

"Yeah. Have a blast," Ashley says. "There's machines, free weights. anything you can possibly need. I don't think there is anywhere on the whole estate that is off limits to you. Except for the basement for now. But that is just an access issue. I'm sure by the end of the week Mr. Harris will have that all sorted out." She lays back, closing her eyes as a pleasant buzz starts to permeate her body. The wine and the atmosphere and the company were so nice she couldn't help but smile.

The girls all say goodnight to Abbey as she leaves, heading up to her new room. With her exit the restrictions they were under dropped. Samantha and Isabella jump onto the same chair, cuddling and kissing each other, their hands roaming over their latex bodies.

Ashley let's her hands slide under her clothes, finding her latex slit and sliding two fingers inside her. Even shy Sabrina, newest of their members starts to play with herself, fondling her breasts. They knew it would be hard, turning down the level of sex crazed that they were, at least until Abbey was used to it.

As the night rolls on and the wine is finished the girls make their way back to their rooms, drunk, horny, and happy. They all climb into their vacubeds, Sabrina for the first time. Sam and Isabella press themselves together, kissing gently as the latex compresses around them, molding to their bodies.

Ashley let's out a sigh of relief as she feels the familiar pressure, quickly falling into an almost immobilized sleep.

The next morning the house begins to stir. Sam and Isabella wake first, untangling themselves and going down to start breakfast. Ashley and Kayla rouse themselves next, one peeling out of her bed the other trying to snuggle deeper into her master's arms.

Sabrina wakes up and is a bit disoriented at first, confused as to why its difficult to move. When memories come back she smiles, remembering how excited she was to be allowed this bed now.

Finally Alex stirs, his hands roaming over Kayla's body. "Good morning pet," he says with a smile.

Kayla to Alex
Kayla beams a bright smile as the cobwebs of a good night sleep slowly peel away from her mind. "Good morning Master" she says as she stretches, her red latex life guard suit, which she was still wearing, making a little cacophony of rubbery squeaks against the bed sheet. "Is there anything I can do for you Master?" she asked, wanting to make sure that your needs were satisfied...

@bodman54

Abbey Chase
Abbey would eventually go back to bed and sleep just a little before her alarm would rouse her at 6AM sharp. She would be quick to get up and stretch. Since she was planning to workout and then go for a swim, Abbey would go into her wardrobe and look for some workout clothes. But, her choices were still limited since her wardrobe had not been stocked with a full compliment of custom fitted clothes yet. So, Abbey would have to settle for just staying in her latex catsuit, although she would find a pair of rubber sneakers that she would put on.

Abbey would head to the gym where she would go about doing her morning workout. All of it felt so incredibly strange while encased in tight latex. And her workout was intense enough to actually cause her to sweat in her latex catsuit ((the little nanites that keep her dry and clean can only do so much, so fast. So under a lot of physical activity, you can still sweat)) causing the tight shiny latex to begin slipping to and fro ever so lightly. The feeling was definitely surprising, particularly between her legs. It felt like her suit was slowly caressing her everywhere.

Once the workout in the gym was done, Abbey would head out to the outdoor pool for some laps. Once again, it was a whole new set of sensations as swimming proving interesting insofar as the water pressure once again pressed Abbey's latex catsuit against her, as if she had been vacuum packed. And with the sweat making things slippery and the wide movements of her arms pulling at the latex on each stroke, her movements really intensifying the effect of the latex slipping and sliding over her skin as she swam. The sensation would actually prove to be a bit arousing as Abbey's nipples would end hardening under the latex, forming well defined bumps in the tight shiny black latex.

But, eventually her workout routine would end. Abbey would get out of the pool and go rinse off at the outdoor shower head. Of course, being in latex meant that most of the water just rolled off of her suit and the rest she would literally wipe away effortlessly with her latex gloved hands.

Abbey would head back to her room, but since she would run into Ashley on the way there, she would says with a bright smile "Good morning Ashley? How are you this morning? I was wondering if you could tell me what will be my first duties this morning?" Abbey wondered since this could have an impact of what she wears...

Alex to Kayla
Alex smiles as Kayla stirs, offering him any service she could provide. She and the rest of her sisters were such well trained pets. "No my pet. You did wonderfully last night. But it's time for breakfast. And remember. You have a new sister now so you have to be cautious about how you act around me." With that he gives her ass a little slap, watching it jiggle in the latex and rolls out of bed. He gets dressed in some tan latex pants and a blue shirt and walks down to the dining room as Kayla bolts to her room to change.

Ashley to Abbey
"Good morning Abbey. How did you sleep," she asks with a smile. She is wearing a outfit similar to yesterday but in a light blue instead of grey.

"I can't say for certain what Mr. Harris has planned for you but could you see if Sam and Isabella need help with breakfast? I'm sure they'll appreciate any extra set of hands."

Abbey Chase
Abbey smiled as she replied "Sleep was a bit restless, mostly because of how different it is to sleep in latex. I'll definitely need a strong coffee this morning." Abbey would then add a cheerful "See you at breakfast then" before heading back to her room without further insights on her duties for the day.

Abbey would err on the side of caution and opt to put on her business suit. But this time, she would select a metallic pewter grey suit over the same pearlsheen white latex blouse. She enjoyed that color of latex a lot even since wearing that dress last evening. Once again, she would also put on that cute pair of black latex gloves with the ruffles over her latex blouse as well as the same rubber ankle boots from yesterday.

She would look at herself in the mirror, this absolutely gorgeous vision of latex staring back at her. Abbey would make sure that her entire outfit was 'just so', remembering Ashley's words about making sure to always look perfect.

Once dressed, Abbey would make her way to the kitchen and wish Sam and Isabella a good morning before asking them if they needed any assistance for breakfast.

Sam and Isabella are working away in the kitchen, each of them wearing latex chefs outfits again. Abbey would get the sense that those outfits make up most of the two girls wardrobe. They look up and smile when Abbey walks in and offers to help.

"That would be much appreciated," says Isabella, markedly happier than she was during the souffle mishaps last night. "We're making omelettes so if you could chop some peppers for us that would be great."

The kitchen was filled with the sound of frying bacon and a whisk constantly going against a ceramic bowl. They seemed to be in constant motion, never staying in one place to long as they tried to do the work of four or more people with just the two of them. So the offer of help was met with smiles of relief.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would smile and nod as she looked around, spying a 'transparent' latex apron hanging on one of the walls near the utility closet. She would head over and put it on, wanting to make sure she protected her latex business suit. After securing the latex apron around her already latex encased body, Abbey would head over to one of the counters, grab a knife and begin to chop away at the peppers that were taken out. Abbey was pretty good at it. Not 'chef' good, but this definitely wasn't her first time cutting peppers.

Everything in the kitchen was a whirlwind of activity as she continued to assist Sam and Isabella in their duties. It was weird seeing these two latex clad beauties busying themselves, the usual kitchen sounds accompanied by little rubbery squeaks. Seeing how good Sam and Isabella were at this, Abbey wondered if her assistance was actually helping or hindering...

Eventually, breakfast would be ready and Abbey would put the apron away and wash her black latex gloved hands before once again making sure her suit was in proper order before heading out to the informal dining room to join everyone for breakfast.

Abbey might think she was hindering the two chefs but in reality she wasn't. She possessed the two most important factors an assistant needed. General compatence and an ability to work unsupervised. Once Sam and Isabella saw that once given a task she could perform it without someone looking over her shoulders they left her alone, only coming over to give her new orders or take whatever it was she was working on. That allowed them to do even more for breakfast.

Everyone else is settling down at the table as she walks in. Ashley waves and gestures to the seat on her right. Sam wheels in a cart piled high with plated omelets, passing them out as she goes around the table. She leaves one for herself and when she is done she sits down. "I'd like to thank Abbey for her help. We were able to do a little more today." Everyone digs in and find that the food did have a bit more pizzazz than normal. Alex nods approvingly. Sam and Isabella beam at the unspoken compliment.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would say a "Good morning everyone!" as well as a "Good morning Mr. Harris" as she sat down on one of the available latex chairs, the one beside Ashley. Abbey would actually note what Ashley was wearing and compliment her in a whispered "Your outfit looks wonderful by the way...". It was a bit weird to say this seeing that Ashley was dressed in latex, but Abbey wanted to be polite and it was apparent that Ashley had put careful effort into her outfit.

Upon hearing Sam's appreciative comment, Abbey would retort with a humble "Well, that's very kind f you Sam, but this was all you and Isabella. My skills in the kitchen are but a pitiful imitation compared to yours. I was actually worried that my attempts at helping would hinder more than it would help" After taking a few bites, Abbey would say "Wow, this is really delicious! You two girls make fantastic food!" after swallowing her last bite, obviously not talking with her mouth full. Abbey would make sure to get a good strong coffee into her, giving her restless night.

Eventually Abbey would ask while looking at Mr. Harris "I was wondering what my duties would be this morning . Actually, I was wondering if there was some sort of task list somewhere that I could consult in the early morning in order to figure out what my day would look like and plan accordingly." Abbey was a pretty efficient worker, so having a list of tasks and knowing things ahead of time was something that she knew would really help her accomplish her tasks.

Alex shakes his head. "Unfortunately your day won't be as structured as others in the house. As my personal assistant I may need you to assist Kayla one day and then spend the next day helping Sabrina. I will do my best to give you some advanced notice but no guarantees. In fact, I want you to help Sabrina today. It will help you get a better idea of where things are located in the house."

Abbey Chase
Abbey smiled as she was asked to help Sabrina, the maid for the estate. She would look at Sabrina and say a positive "I look forward to learning from you". Abbey did realize that this meant she would have to go back to her room and dress up in the latex maid outfit that was hanging in her closet, thinking to herself that it would have been useful ahead of time to know her duties since putting on latex and taking off latex is pretty time consuming. But, she would keep that thought to herself as she finished the absolutely wonderful breakfast. It was obviously that Mr. Harris had picked excellent chefs to run his kitchen.

Once she was done, Abbey told Sabrina "I'll go change into the appropriate attire and meet you in the foyer?". Regardless of where she was asked to meet, Abbey would head out to her room and remove her latex slacks, latex blazer, her ruffled black latex gloves, her latex tie and finally her latex blouse, putting each of the items back in the proper place. She would then turn her attention to the latex maid outfit. Her outfit was different than Sabrinas insofar as the outfit didn't sport a flared skirt like Sabrina but instead had was a tight dress, almost like a bodycon dress, which reached down just past her knees. The dress itself was a short sleeved high neck dress made of black and white latex, with the main body of the dress made of black latex and the neck and the edge of the sleeves made of white latex. The dress would sport a really cute white latex apron.

s-l1000.jpg

Adding to the entire outfit were a pair of short white latex gloves with ruffles at the edge, the gloves reaching halfway up Abbey's forearms. And finally, there were matching white latex socks with ruffles, which only reached up past the ankles, to be worn with a pair of white latex shoes. And finally, there was this custom made latex hood, made of black latex for the hood and white latex for the face, sporting an attached maid's head dress.

ea4c592f21c23ca7929536a6db8a690d.png

Once dressed up, Abbey would check herself out in the mirror. Once again, this vision of latex desire would stare back at her. Without realizing it, Abbey's latex gloved hand would roam over her hips and her flat stomach for a few moments before adjusting her outfit to be just perfect. She felt strange dressed in all that latex since he felt so... kinky. But Ashley had told her that Mr. Harris had strict expectations when it came to wearing the appropriate work outfits and making sure everything was perfect.

Once ready, she would head out to the meetup point to meet Sabrina...

Sabrina was waiting in the foyer, dragging a cart full of supplies around with her. She waves when she spots Abbey, walking over. "Wow! You look great. I wish I looked as good as you did." Sabrina was very attractive but not as tall as the other girls, so she felt like she didn't measure up in the looks department. But she did because Alex wouldn't keep her around if she didnt meet his physical standards.

She starts to feel Abbey's outfit, running her hands over. She wants to help her master groom his newest girl but she doesn't have to subtle touch yet. So it feels like heavy petting instead of the gentle touches of Ashley yesterday.

"So my job is to keep the house at a minimum cleanliness level for Mr. Harris. Your help is very appreciated." She takes two rags out of the wagon. "We spray these and then focus on things he can touch, handles, things waist high." Her main concern is that nothing he touches will have germs on them. So anything below waist level she'll leave for the professionals.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would blush under her full face hood as Sabrina compliments her and then blushes even more as Sabrina seems to go about 'adjusting' Abbey's outfit, but it feels a lot more like she is petting her than anything, making Abbey feel a bit uncomfortable, to the point where she says "I think I'm good, thanks..." to stop Sabrina. It felt so strange to feel Sabrina's latex gloved hands roaming over her latex outfit like that, that squeaky sensation of latex on latex vibrating through her body. Abbey wouldn't realize it, but somewhere deep down inside, this little moment actually flourished into a turn on...

Abbey listens intently to Sabrina's instructions. Sabrina gives her the task of disinfecting any surfaces that Mr. Harris might end up touching. Abbey would be instructed to take one of the spray bottles of special disinfectant and a microfiber cloth. As Sabrina looked at Abbey's white latex gloved hands, she would also give Abbey this pair of long heavy black rubber gloves, saying "You don't want to expose your fancy white latex gloves to those harsh chemicals, so wear those protective gloves over top". All Abbey could think about was 'Wow, more rubber?' as she proceeded to slide her latex gloved hands into the heavy black rubber gloves in a cacophony of rubbery squeaks.

Once again, the gloves were obviously designed for women given the slightly longer and narrowed rubber fingers and wrists of the gloves.

51%2BK4RZhKPL._SY450_.jpg

Once ready, Abbey would proceed to follow Sabrina, as she took one side of the corridor while Sabrina took the other side of the corridor. Abbey was actually very thorough as she disinfected and wiped all of the surfaces carefully. She felt so strange working in all that tight rubber and with these heavy rubber gloves, feeling a bit like some sort of latex fetish maid. Of course, in her mind, she rationalized that this was all part of the requirement to keep the estate as clean and sterile as possible. She would note that there was very little dust anywhere and, obviously, no fingerprints of any kind.

Sabrina blushes beneath her own latex hood, realizing that she went a little to far. She would cry if Abbey left because of her, depriving her master of a new pet. At first she had been very unsure about living here in this latex mansion. And that only grew as he slowly brought her down into submission. But one day something clicked inside her. She realized that she did love the latex, the way it looks, the way it feels. And even more importantly, she realizes that Alex truly is dominant and she had no place fighting him. He didn't hurt her or the other girls. He wanted what was best for them and all they had to do was kneel at his feet.

That moment was only a few days ago. She had been trending that way for a while but the knowledge that he was her true master had finally settled in her brain. And she had fallen hard. She would gladly do anything he asked of her. And right now that was teaching the new girl how to keep him healthy.

The move along the foyer, using the strong chemicals to make sure he's able to touch anything he wants safely. It takes the two of them about an hour and a half, most of it focused on the beautiful staircase. After they finish Sabrina leads Abbey into the formal dining room, focusing their efforts on the table.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was obviously a really hard worker, and very thorough, particularly when one considers how important it was to keep everything clean. And thanks to that special compound used inside of her catsuit, Abbey didn't really sweating at all. But Abbey was constantly reminded of her unusual situation as her latex outfit squeaked and snapped, as she scent of latex continuously filled her nostrils, as she bent down once in a while, causing the latex dress to strain against her latex catsuit. Even the bounce of her breasts as she moved reminded her of her new 'situation'. And it was sometimes distracting, as Abbey had to adjust her latex dress more than a few times, or adjust her heavy rubber gloves to pull them back into place or fix the fact that the edge of the heavy rubber gloves would 'roll down' by themselves once in a while. Also distracting was watching Sabrina. She was actually really hot looking in her outfit and even someone as focused and dedicated as Abbey would sometimes steal a bit of a stare, not really realizing she was doing it.

On a couple of occasions Abbey would accidentally bump into Sabrina, the latex from their outfits making sticky little rubbery squeaks on contact. "Oh... sorry" intoned Abbey each time it happened.

But, time went by fairly fast as the pair of latex maid moved along with their cleaning duties...

They would work hard, focusing on keeping Alex alive. But they were working for two slightly different reasons. Abbey because he's just her boss and she doesn't want to kill him her first full day on the job. Sabrina because he's her master and she can no long imagine a life without him.

The work progresses quickly and slightly quietly though the area is filled with the rubbery squeaks that permeate the house where ever someone goes.

Sabrina would smile every time Abbey would "accidentally" bump into her. It looked like she hadn't screwed up to badly yet.

Due to the size of the house and the high quality of clean required they spend almost all the morning on three rooms. By the time they were stopping for lunch their arms would be sore. Sandwiches were brought out along with cold glasses of lemonade. Alex doesn't join them, busy in his office.

As the girls are eating Ashley mentions that he has another interview later today. "I'm not sure why he would hire someone else. But he's the boss and I'm sure we'd all like the help. Not that you haven't been helpful Abbey," she says quickly. "But you're quickly seeing how much work goes into maintaining this estate at a livable level."

Abbey Chase
Abbey arm's were getting pretty sore after all that work, so the lunch break was a really welcomed pause. Abbey would take off her heavy black rubber gloves before heading to the informal dining room for a quick sandwich, which was delicious, and some really thirst quenching lemonade.

Abbey didn't mind so much as Ashley mentioned a new hire coming in, replying "Given how sore my arms are right now, I can certainly understand why one more staff member could help in the maintenance of the estate. Sabrina and I are not even one third of the way done within this mansion, and there's still the other much bigger building with the aquarium as well..."

Abbey was actually curious to see who it would be. But, for now, lunch was over and Sabrina and Abbey headed back out to continue their task for the day, with Abbey slipping those heavy rubber gloves back on before resuming the thorough task of disinfecting every surface...

As they are scrubbing away after lunch, another car rolls up to the gate. Out of the car steps Astrid, a Swedish student who had come to the states for school. She had run into money trouble and was getting ready to go home when she saw the advertisement for the job. Like Abbey, the very healthy pay package had drawn her interest and so here she was. She adjusts her long blonde hair, which is up in a high ponytail. She smooths out any creases in her dress, a very professional dress that strained to contain her natural E cup breasts. She takes a deep breath as she walks up the driveway, the gate opening before she even has a chance to introduce herself. Apparently, she is expected.

She reaches the doorway and after knocking is surprised to see a tall latex clad woman. Astrid wasn't short by any stretch of the imagination, standing at 5'11" but this woman still was a few inches taller due to the heels she was wearing. The blonde woman takes in the outfit which seems to be made entirely of latex and covers her from head to toe. "Um. Hi. My name is Astrid Johansson and I am here for the interview for the personal assistant position," she says, just a hint of an accent betraying her country of origin.

Ashley nods and smiles. "Welcome, Ms. Johansson. Please follow me." She turns and walks to the study, replaying the scene from yesterday. She shows Astrid into the study and answers the same questions Abbey had. The responses put the girl at ease. There was a reason for the strange dress and not because the man around here was a freak.

Alex walks in a few minutes later and sits down, interviewing Astrid the same way he did Abbey yesterday. He was very impressed with her credentials. Fluent in 6 languages; Swedish, Finish, Norwegian, English, Russian, and Italian. She was going to school for finance before an unexpected event back home caused her parents to lose most of their money. She was looking for a job to support her so she could finish school before she went home.

Alex smiles as he offers her the job and she happily accepts. He summons Ashley and tells her to find Astrid a room and help her get changed.

Abbey Chase
Abbey and Sabrina were now scrubbing away in the corridor of the employees quarters when Astrid showed up. Neither Abbey nor Sabrina would hear the knocker or be party to the conversation that followed, unaware that Mr. Harris had chosen to hire the new arrival. It wasn't until Ashley showed up in the corridor while escorting the new employee that Abbey looked up, seeing this tall beautiful women wearing regular clothes. Seeing that Abbey was crouched down (in a proper kneed bent manner since she was wearing a tight latex dress), she would stand back up in a little cacophony of rubbery squeaks. Her heavy rubber gloved fingers would first adjust the hem of her dress before moving to actually adjust her heavy rubber gloves as she smiled and say a cheery "Good afternoon Ashley" before looking at Astrid and saying "You must be the new hire Ashley was taking about. Welcome to the team!" Abbey assumed the new hire had accepted the offer considering Ashley was escorting her into the employees quarters.

Back
Top Bottom