Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Interns of Alex Harris [Bodman54/Abbey Chase]

Abbey Chase
In a strange way, the friction that happened between them made this moment even more intense as all the tension released, as if a dam had broken and all that pent up desire was now bursting forth like an unstoppable tsunami. The most erotic of moans would escape Abbey's lips as Astrid kiss her deeply and Abbey's latex gloved hands would immediately start caressing Astrid all over, almost with a sense of urgency as the two pressed into each other, their latex encased tit flesh bulging up and out in a cacophony of rubbery squeaks as the two went at each other like crazy. And down below, the slime made their legs slip and slide against each other. As Abbey moved, her feet would temporarily leave the pressure plate before pressing back on it with a click...

Astrid

Astrid wasn't aware of anything other than Abbey. She had been so hurt when Abbey left but it didn't matter. She was back and back in Astrid's arms. She can feel the hands roaming over her body, reacquainting themselves with her as they kiss. They stumble around, a bit drunk and aroused. She didn't even notice the click as Abbey retriggered the pressure plate but she did notice when more slime coated there legs. A loud moan slips out of her as the slime works its magic. Her whole body was on fire, her pussy tingling with need. She releases Abbey just long enough to reach under the pool table and bring out two dildos, thrusting one into Abbey's hand and then the other into Abbey's pussy.

Abbey Chase
Everything else that happened after was just this blur of lust induced insanity as desire became need and the need became urgent. Abbey and Astrid had fumbled their way out from behind the bar to where the pool table was and along the way, hands had found their way into latex trousers, transferring a lot of the slime that was coating the outside of their latex trousers into them, their latex catsuits now getting coated with lust inducing slime. Abbey didn't remember when, but at some point Astrid had peeled off her latex trousers and Abbey had done the same as the two fingered each other like sex crazed monkeys. And before long, dildo's were in play and it would not take long for Astrid to plunge a dildo into Abbey's latex sheathed flower, the slime making everything so slippery and intense. And Abbey was more than happy to return the favor. Absolute wild monkey sex ensued, from fucking each other with dildos, to just scissoring each other, as the slime was spread all over their bodies from roaming hands and squirming latex clad bodies. Abbey would get one orgasm after the next, her moans and squeals and screams echoing through the large entertainment room. And she didn't care if all this slime needed to be cleaned up afterwards, all she wanted was Astrid.

Astrid

She didn't know what happened. It was all a lust fueled haze. Her whole body tingled as she lays in the pool of slime. She is breathing heavily, looking up at the ceiling. She can feel Abbey pressed against her, their legs tangled together as they come down from their orgasmic high. Astrid didn't know how many times she had cum, but she knew it had been a lot. She stirs slightly, looking to her right to the woman she had given her heart to at one point. It felt good to be with Abbey again, she thought with a smile. But her master was her top priority now. Still. He didn't forbid other relationships. "That was fun," she whispers, rolling on her side.

Abbey Chase
Abbey's chest rose up and down as she slowly spiralled down from her last orgasm, lying down on the floor, her latex business suit disheveled and covered in slime. The afterglow of the orgasm continued to radiate through her core as she heard Astrid, causing her to smile and nod and say "Most definitely... I needed that..." as she reached out for one of Astrid's latex gloved hands, intertwining her fingers with Astrid's feeling the slime ooze between the latex gloved fingers between their slippery grip. Abbey could not see herself re-entering a deep relationship with Astrid mostly because of her monogamous mindset, but being friends with benefits definitely appealed to her.

Astrid

Astrid squeezes Abbey's hand as she sits up with a groan. "That sliming trap is new to me," she says with a chuckle. "I have no idea that that was there. I wonder if there are more throughout the house."

Abbey Chase
Abbey cracks a devilish grin at Astrid comment, mumbling "I sure hope so..." as she gets up off the floor. Abbey's perverted mind actually imagined slimy creatures roaming about the estate, sliming and then pleasuring latex clad women.... She looks around and says "Wow, we are going to have to clean this up. Well.... someone is..." as she realized there was slime all over the place. Abbey would pick up her slime slicked latex trousers and slip them back on, the slime making the snug latex pants slide up effortlessly on her long latex clad legs. The sensation would give her a strong shiver, a little orgasmic aftershock... "But first, we need to clean up our latex suits..."

Astrid

Astrid stands up and gets dressed as well. "Agreed. I could use a hot shower right now as well." She takes Abbey's hand and drags her to their old room. She pulls her into the shower with her, smiling as the water runs over them, wiping the slime away. "I missed you Abbey."

Abbey Chase
Abbey was more than happy to join Astrid in the shower as the two resumed caressing each other. Abbey whispers back a "Me too..." as she caresses Astrid's breasts. Bit by bit, the two latex clad girls slowly strip each other's latex clothes off to make sure everything is cleaned in and out. But of course, this simply drives the two girls into just pleasuring each other some more. It doesn't take long after both are totally undressed down to just the latex catsuits and attached open face hoods for Abbey to kneel down and begin gently kissing Astrid's latex covered sex while two of her fingers gingerly caress her clitoris through the latex. And the, moments latex, Abbey inserts a couple of fingers into Astrid's sex, feeling the latex stretch effortlessly as it slips inside Astrid's wet tight womanhood.

Astrid

The shower felt great. Abbey felt even better. Running her hands over the other girl caused Astrid to squeeze her legs together, moaning as she cleaned Abbey off. The slime pooled at their feet before being whisked down the drain. The lack of slime didn't stop the girls from getting super aroused by each other, latex bodies pressing together and slipping over each other. Astrid moans as Abbey kneels, slipping fingers inside her. She was super sensitive from earlier and she cums almost immediately around Abbey's fingers. "Don't stop," she breathes out, hands going to her own breasts.

Abbey Chase
Abbey's motion was slow and sensuous, a far departure from just moments ago in the entertainment room where things were just out of control monkey sex. Abbey enjoyed the feel of her latex clad fingers sliding effortlessly into Astrid's latex sheathed vagina, feeling her tightness but also feeling her wetness. All the while, Abbey would gently lick around the area covering Astrid's clitoris. Abbey loved it, the feeling of the water beading all over her latex clad form, the sight of Astrid's trembling hips, the sounds of her soft breathless moans.

Astrid

Astrid was in heaven. Her hips slowly undulated as Abbey pleasured her. Soft sighs of pleasure escaped her lips, her eyes closing. She grabbed her nipples, rolling them around in her fingers. It was almost perfect. All she needed was her master, with his perfect cock and body, in here watching over her. But she was alone with Abbey.

She sinks to the floor, smiling at Abbey as she reaches between Abbey's legs, her fingers seeking and then finding Abbey's own pussy. She presses up into her, returning the favor of pleasure she is receiving

Abbey Chase
This slow sensuous dance between Abbey and Astrid would have made any man with erectile dysfunction go hard as a lead pipe. So much care was taken from the two girls to slowly pleasure the other in this water filled ballet. Eventually, the two would find each other in an embrace on the floor of the shower, each buzzing from orgasms they had given each other. It felt perfect. But Abbey was exhausted now and her clitoris had become so sensitive that it was now painful to touch it, so Astrid's and Abbey's tryst would come to an end in a rubbery embrace on the floor. "Thank you so much for this." Abbey hoped that this new stage in their relationship meant that the unpleasant past was now behind them and a kinkier more pleasurable future was now ahead. "I think I'm going to go and take a nap before supper" she added. All this exercise, all this standing around, all this sex had simply tired Abbey right out, so she needed a bit of a nap to recover.

Astrid

Astrid ended up laying on the floor, breathing heavily, worn out from more sex. She smiled at Abbey, reaching up and turning off the shower. The room falls silent, the last of the water running down the drain. They slowly moved, the usual squeaks of latex seeming even louder in the echoey bathroom. "You can sleep in my bed," she said. "Its big enough for two."

Abbey Chase
Abbey smiled at the suggestion, perhaps feeling a bit of anxiety. She didn't want Astrid to think that their relationship was back on, but at the same time she didn't want to say anything that would alienate Astrid considering what just happened. She would give a sheepish nod and a "Thanks.. But no sex... I'm utterly exhausted and my lady bits have gotten way to sensitive... I really just want a nap" as she hung her latex business outfit to dry, which would not take very long at all and headed to lie down on the bed for a nap.

Astrid

She sensed Abbey's hesitation. "Agreed. No sex. I'm just as exhausted as you are." She follows Abbey to the bed and climbs in. Even though she promised no sex, she still presses herself against Abbey's back, throwing an arm over her waist before closing her eyes and quickly drifting off.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would feel a thrill shoot through her as she felt Astrid's latex clad breasts press up against her back. The sensation was incredibly distracting, so Abbey had to focus on falling asleep. It would take her longer to fall asleep, but she eventually would, with Astrid's arm over her waist, their latex clad bodies spooning as if they were lovers.

Astrid

Astrid was so exhausted she didn't even dream. She woke up a few hours later, groggy and confused. There was someone in her bed with her. She opened her eyes, seeing Abbey's latex clad form and everything that happened earlier came rushing back. She smiled as she slowly peels herself out of bed, trying to not disturb abbey.

She sneaks out of the room, heading down to Alex's office. Unfortunately he wasn't there. She pouted, looking around, wondering where he was. A glint of metal on his desk caught her eye. She walked over to it and her heart skipped a beat. It was a brand new collar. She desperately hoped it was for her. She wanted to take it and put it on but knew it wasn't her place. So she hurries out of the room, leaving the temptation behind.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would eventually wake up to find that Astrid was gone and she was all alone. After a few 'cat stretches' she would get up, take her latex clothes and head back to her room just wearing her latex catsuit. She didn't want to put her business suit back on for supper, opting instead for a transparent latex bodycon dress with long sleeves and attached gloves as well as an attached open face hood. She would have to use plenty of lube to slide it over her head and squeeze herself in, but the slippery sensation caused by the lube and the wet t-shirt effect over her black latex catsuited figure was simply fantastic. Abbey would actually be early to supper, picking the seat of her choice as she waited for the others to arrive.

Jackie

Jackie was next to arrive. She walked over, still leading Kim, and sank down in the chair next to Ashley. Kim sits down in the next chair and Jackie reaches out and strokes her pet's head. She was relishing this and was planning on enjoying it as much as possible. "How was your day," she asks Abbey, turning away from her pet.

Abbey Chase
It was still weird to see Jackie leading Kim around like that, but somewhere in the back of her mind, part of Abbey was jealous. "Day was a bit grueling at first, but the afternoon was much better. Definitely got in a lot of exercise today" And by 'exercise', all this wonderful sex definitely counted considering how exhausting it was. Abbey would keep quiet about the slime trap, figuring it was more fun for the girls to be surprised by the trap that know ahead of time. "You certainly seem to be enjoying working here at the estate" she noted.

Jackie

"Can you blame me," she asks with a chuckle. "Its like I died and went to heaven. This gorgeous mansion is filled with sexy latex covered girls. And Kim here is only the first of my pets." She turns and smiles at Kim, who beams back. She turns back to Abbey. "I bet you're wondering why I have little Kimmy here on a leash. I guess you'd find out eventually. And I don't want there to be any secrets. I'm a dominatrix. I have been for years. And this house is now filled with submissive girls who do not have a mistress. I plan on claiming them as my latex pets." She doesn't add that Abbey is one of those girls. She is sure her friend will make the connection, but she wants abbey to want it. So she'd focus her efforts on the rest of the uncollared girls at first.

Abbey Chase
Abbey sure was discovering a lot about her friend in a very short period of time. It was kind of exciting in a strange way. But of course, for now, Abbey didn't see herself as one of Jackie's pets. Supper would unfold nicely, the food being fantastic as always. Abbey looked really hot in that transparent latex dress. She spent a lot of her time looking at the other girls, what they were wearing, etc... This included Astrid and Jackie as well. She wondered if any of the other girls had encountered those sneaky slime traps yet... Speaking of which, she'd go check out if the entertainment area still needed cleaning up right after supper. If so, she would plan to dress up in her latex maid uniform with the heavy rubber gloves and go clean things up.

The dinner unfolded nicely. Astrid say next to Kayla, chatting happily about something. Alex had appeared from somewhere with Ashley. As he sat down she plopped herself in his lap, snuggling up happily to him. Seeing that, Jackie got an idea and pulled Kim into her own lap. She smiled and wrapped her arms around her pet. The rest of the girls notice, the slaves smiling and the others looking intrigued. They had heard about Jackie's roll, and seeing it right in front of them was arousing. They weren't going to make it easy for her, but each one had the idea that being her slave wouldn't be the worst thing.

The entertainment room was still covered in slime. Astrid followed abbey in and got dressed as well, showing up in a matching maid outfit to help Abbey clean.

Abbey Chase
Abbey enjoyed putting on her latex maid outfit. It looked so sexy and really highlighted Abbey's incredibly body. And Abbey also loved the heavy rubber gloves. Seeing Astrid in a matching outfit reminded Abbey of the fun times they had cleaning the mansion just barely one week ago. "We'll have to be careful not to get any of this on us" she said, pointing to the slime. Abbey would do her best to make sure the slime only touched her heavy rubber gloves. Cleaning around the pool table wasn't so bad, but cleaning the felt on the pool table was a bit of a nightmare, but Abbey was really diligent, although it would take at least one day before the felt was once again dry once she was done. The more difficult part was the area behind the bar which was simply covered in slime everywhere. Abbey would have to get on all fours and carefully work her way forward as she cleaned up the slime, doing her best to make sure not to trigger the slime trap.

The task was made more difficult by how distracting Astrid was, but it was a pleasant kind of distraction.

Back
Top Bottom