The Interns of Alex Harris [Bodman54/Abbey Chase]

He smiles down at her as she starts sucking on it. She was clearly inexperienced, gagging often as she went to deep. The occasional brush of her teeth scraped the protective layer of latex. But she was trying her best and he couldn't fault her for that. "That's it," he encourages. "Just relax. It's not going to hurt you. Open wide and don't forget about your tongue." He continues to give her tips and praises, keeping her spirits up as she gives him a mediocre blowjob. She would have plenty of time to practice though. "I'm proud of you Astrid. Submit to me and open yourself to your true nature."

Astrid to Alex
Astrid just kept on sucking on Alex's cock while still on her knees. She really did do her best, but she knew that she would need a lot more practice before she was good at it. As Alex spoke about submitting herself, she asked "Does master want me to do anything else?"

"Lay back on the desk. I'm going to fuck you now. I want you to stare into my eyes as I do and scream out my name as you cum. But don't cum until I tell you to." He steps away from her and clears off the top of his desk for her to lay down on.

Astrid to Alex
Astrid's tall latex clad form would stand up and head over to the desk where she would lay down with only her back on the desk, the latex of our outfit sticking to the glass top of the modern looking desk. She was filled with anticipation, the desire to be filled almost overwhelming. She was already incredibly wet under the tight latex than encased her sex. She would do as she was told, her eyes continuously looking at Alex as he approached her spread open legs.

Abbey Chase
It was getting quite late in the evening and Astrid still had not come back to their room, so Abbey was starting to worry. Still dressed in nothing but her black latex catsuit, Abbey decided to go and look for Astrid, make sure she was okay. Abbey would put on a pair of black rubber ankle books with 2 inch heels before heading out to look for Astrid since walking around 'barefoot' didn't seem particularly polite.

Alex walks up, his eyes drinking in the view of his newest pet as she stretches out and lays on the desk. He looms over her, his hands reaching down and trailing up and down her body, feeling her curves as his positions his cock at her entrance. The black latex glistens with her spit, pointing right at her pussy.

He leans down, his eyes locked on hers as he slides himself into her, sighing with pleasure as he feels her pressing down around his cock. "That's it," he says quietly. "Relax and take my cock. There is to fear. Submit to the pleasure."

He slowly pushes in, making sure she is comfortable as his whole length buries inside her. Once she's adjusted he starts to move. Slowly at first but then picking up the pace. He stands back up, grabbing her hips as he thrusts into her.

Astrid to Alex
Astrid chews down on her lower lip as she feels the tip of your latex clad cock press between her lips where the small pin prick hole in the catsuit is. A little feminine grunt escapes her lips as she feels the tip of your cock part her wet latex encased lips, as the tip of your cock meets the thin stretchy latex hiding behind the small pin prick hole and begins to push the latex into her. A louder feminine moan sounds out as the head of your hard latex encased cock vanishes into Astrid's latex sheathed flower. You can tell she is pretty tight. "Ah yeah..." she softly cooes as her latex gloved fingers grip tightly into the lip of the table as your long hard cock slides into her, filling her with your girth. Astrid is so incredibly turned on that her hips actually quiver out of lust for a moment.

As you begin thrusting into her, her large latex covered breasts bounce up and down with each push, and along with it a delightful little feminine grunt. Astrid finds it challenging to keep on looking at you since she closes her eyes to wince on more than one occasion since you larger that she is used to, but the feeling of latex so incredibly deep inside of her basically cancels out whatever discomfort she might be feeling, filling her with desire and passion.

Abbey Chase
Abbey had spent at least half an hour scouring the mansion, looking for Astrid and she was really getting worried. Perhaps she was working, she wondered, and remembered that her last task was to help Mr. Harris with some sort of administrative stuff, so she would head to the main study, which also happened to be the library. She would gently open the door to peek in and as soon as she did, she could hear soft feminine moans and a cacophony of rubbery squeaks along with Mr. Harris's voice saying something about submitting to pleasure. Thankfully, the door was whisper quiet so hopefully no one in the study would know the door had been cracked opened. Abbey would peek in and spy Astrid's latex clad form, laying on it's back on the contemporary glass desk as Mr. Harris fucked her.

The look on Abbey's face was one of shock and disappointment quickly following by her eyes tearing up. She would quickly step back and close the door as quietly as she could as her heart ached with pain. A maelstrom of thoughts filled her mind, including how unusually casual Astrid had been when Abbey revealed to her what happened between her and Ashley. Abbey had professed her love for Astrid, but now it suddenly dawned on her that Astrid was probably already fucking Mr. Harris, or others for that matter, and that Abbey was just another fuck buddy, that Astrid actually didn't really love her, at least not the way that Abbey loved Astrid.

Of course, there was no way for Abbey to know what was actually going on, all she knew is that a deep sorrow and pain filled her at this moment as she came to believe that Astrid really didn't care for her that much, at least not in the way that Abbey had imagined.

There is nothing more painful than finding out than the one who you think is your one and only love is cheating on you, or worse, has been pretending all along. Abbey slowly made her way back to her room, silently sobbing, her heart feeling crushed under the weight of what she had just come to realized. To her, this was the worst moment of her live. She had never really been in love before and had fallen in love quite hard and quite quickly with Astrid, which made this moment so much worse. Of course, these intense feelings were driven by Abbey's own perception of what love is.

Today was a terrible day for her at this point, and she was just a few days into this job. The emotions that were assaulting her could not be more diametrically opposed to what she was feeling just the day before. And the intensity of the pain and anguish she was feeling was just as intense as the love she felt for Astrid, a love that had been in part enhanced and accelerated by artificial conditioning that Abbey had been secretly subjected to. An unexpected side-effect of that very conditioning was that it made the pain and anguish that much more intense.

The first thing that flew through Abbey's mind was that there was no way she could sleep in the same room as Astrid anymore... But that thought was quickly followed by the realization that she would probably not want to work side-by-side with Astrid since at every breakfast, at every lunch, at every supper, Astrid would be there and it would just remind Abbey of that failed relationship. After all, no one wants to ever see there exes again once a relationship comes to such a shocking abrupt end... At least, these were the thoughts that flew through Abbey's head, an obvious false rationalization created by her mind to counteract the intense pain and anguish she was feeling.

In a fit of anger at both Astrid, but also Mr. Harris, Abbey concluded "Fuck it, I'm leaving. Modelling it is..." as she headed to the closet. There was a large rubber shoulder purse in there, so Abbey would pull it out and stuff her regular street clothes into the purse, along with the small clutch she had with her when she came to the job interview. She would also pack her cell phone charger. Once done with that, she would put on the metallic pewter business suit, the one with faint little white pinstripes, which was her favorite. She would put on a white latex blouse, the one with the high neck and tight tapered sleeves, she would put on the short ruffled black latex gloves, then put on the latex slacks of the business suit followed by the blazer. And last, but by no means least, she would put on her rubber ankle boots, the one with the 2 inch heels. And just before she left the room, Abbey would make sure to grab her cell phone, two bottles of that stuff that prevents sweating in her rubber catsuit as well as her favorite pair of heavy rubber gloves, stuffing the whole lot into her purse. Once done, she would leave her room. She made sure to walk very quietly through the marble halls as she made her way to the entertainment room which had a door leading to a patio outside. She didn't want to go anywhere near the kitchen when Samantha and Isabella might be, and she didn't want to go anywhere near the study, where Mr. Harris was fucking Astrid.

Her goal was simple. Take advantage of the late night to surreptitiously sneak off of the estate, using the service door on the back of the property to exit, since the self locking service door could be manually opened from within the estate grounds. Once on the road, Abbey would walk down the street a bit before reaching a crossroads, where she would order and wait for an Uber in order to head back to her friends apartment where she had been previously staying.

Alex Harris

Alex smiles as he slides into his newest pet for the first time. It always felt so good and from the tightness he felt, she hadn't had many guys, if any. He thrusts in and out of her, pressing a little deeper every time. He smiles as each thrust sends her grunting and bouncing. He loved loud and expressive girls. They were just so much more enjoyable than girls who just lay there and took it.

He picks up the pace of his fucking, holding her still so she doesnt slide off the desk. The room was soon filled with the sound of squeaking latex and two bodies meeting. He groans at his tight she feels around his dick. "Fuck pet. You feel so good around your master's cock. I'm going to enjoy using you. And I know the other girls will love you as well." He releases one of his hands, reaches up to play with her bouncy tits as he fucks her.

Kayla

Kayla is walking toward the house from the main pool when she sees Abbey slipping outside, dressed in a suit and carrying a large bag. She jogs over to the girl with a smile. "Hiya Abbey. What's going on?"

She stops next to the girl, reaching out and touching her arm. She can see that Abbey is visibly upset at the moment and she frowns. "Is everything ok?"

Astrid to Alex
Astrid moans a loud "Awww, yes, Master.... you feel incredible" as she felt the full girth of your latex cock slide deep into her. The feeling was pure bliss, much better than anything she had expected or felt before. Astrid obviously didn't understand why this felt so incredibly good, she didn't understand Her feminine moans and groans growing louder with each thrust, and even louder when she feels one of your latex gloved hands grope onto her latex covered breasts.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was basically at the service door when Kayla caught up to her. Even though she was visibly upset, she didn't quite want to give away the fact that she was actually leaving, so she would come up with an excuse as she said "No worries Kayla. I just got a bit of bad news from a dear friend now in the hospital, so I'm just going over to see if she's going to be okay." Putting on a brave face she adds "I'll try to be back by morning". Abbey knew that Kayla would have no reason to doubt her story. Of course, Abbey had no plans to come back, but she just didn't want to deal with all the hassle of 'leaving' right at this moment, so lying was her best course of action. She wasn't proud about it, but considering the maelstrom of emotions tearing at her, she almost didn't care.

If asked what was in the purse, she would say it was her street clothes since she planned on getting changed once at the hospital, once she'd had a chance to get information about her friend.

Alex

Alex smiles as Astrid cries out in pleasure. She was going to work out just fine in his stable. She was squeezing down on his cock in such an amazing way. He takes her other tit in his hand, playing with both amazing globes of flesh. His two new girls were perfect. It's almost like he molded them himself to be his perfect latex slaves. He grins down at her, his large cock slamming in and out of her tight hole. He was close already from the excitement of breaking in a new slave. "I'm going to cum Astrid. I want you to cum with me."

Kayla

"Oh. I'm so sorry. That's terrible to hear. If you need anything let me know." She waves goodbye to Abbey as she walks back into the house, going to her room to relax. She stretches out, hands running down her body. She loved the feel of latex and loves to play with herself. But her master hadn't given her permission to cum so all she could do was touch. She considered going to see him and begging him but figured she wasn't that needy yet.

Astrid to Alex
Astrid wasn't used to 'cumming on command' at all, and although she was really enjoying making love to Alex, enjoying the embrace of latex, it's cacophony, it's scent, even though she really enjoyed Alex's long hard cock inside her tight wet womanhood, she wasn't quite there yet. But she would try anyway as she began gyrating her hips, getting the most stimulation as she could. Having both of her breasts groped and caressed help, loving the feeling of latex gloved hands over her latex encased tit flesh. She wanted to cum on command so badly....

Abbey Chase
Abbey smiled and nodded as she bid Kayla a good night before heading out of the service entrance and onto the street. Once on the street, Abbey would remove her full face hood and pull down the attached open face hood of her catsuit, tucking it under the high neck of her while blouse. She would spend a few moments fluffling up her hair a bit. She would then made her way down the street and order an Uber.

It would actually ten at least ten minutes for the Uber to show up. She cracked a bit of a smile as she got into the car, noticing the look on the drivers face. Feeling the need to explain her unusual latex attire she says "Costume for a themed party called 'The Future of Business'" Well, Abbey definitely looked 'futuristic' in all that shiny latex, and the business suit was really nice. The driver would smile and say "Damn, why does no one ever invite me to the parties with all the really hot babes!". The Uber ride would take about 30 minutes. Abbey had already texted her friend that she was on her way back, only to be texted back that no one was home, but she knew how to let herself in. This was a bit of a blessing in disguise since it would give her time to peel out of her latex outfit and into something more casual, which would turn out to be a pair of yoga pants and a t-shirt.

But Abbey suddenly felt naked without the latex encased her. She felt so... incomplete somehow. She would carefully stow her latex clothe away in the small closet that was assigned to her while she was at her friends place. Once done, she would pour herself a glass of cheap white wine, which was a significant different from all the incredible wine back at the mansion, and then proceed to somewhat drow her sorrows....

Alex Harris

Alex groans as he slams deep and fast into Astrid. He made sure to always keep his girls tight so they felt like new whenever he fucks them. "Get ready pet. I'm going to cum and I want to hear you scream my name." He thrusts faster into her, moaning as his balls begin to twitch. He groans as his cock swells. He starts to cum, his seed shooting into the sheth build into his suit. He fills her, the latex ballooning up deep inside her pussy.

As Abbey sits there drinking her sorrows away the door of the apartment opens. "Abbes? You in here?" Abbey's friend Jackie walks in, looking around for her friend and spying her drinking alone on the couch. "Started without me," she said with a laugh, dropping her purse on the counter. As she gets closer she sees how sad Abbey is and her demeanor changes from happy to concerned. "Abbey. What's wrong?" She sits down next to her friend and takes her hand.

Astrid to Alex
Astrid didn't expect what would happen next, but as she felt his long hard cock begin to twitch, there would be a sudden surge of white hot pleasure shoot straight to her sex and before she knew it, she was cumming as well, the sensation of the latex sheath inflating inside of her sending her even deeper into her orgasm since it was totally unexpected. It was unexpected because she didn't think she was ready, so for it to happen surprised her. She would groan "Awwww...... Master...." which possibly wasn't quite what Alex wanted, but the whole moment caught Astrid by surprise, so being able to 'think' wasn't really something she was able to do right now. The orgasm felt incredible and was in fact different from any other orgasm she had ever experienced. She had no way to know that her 'conditioning' had played a big part in what just happened, that the moment was being cast through the prism of several days of expertly designed conditioning....

Abbey Chase
Abbey broke a bit of a smile as her friend got in in the wee hours of the morning.

"Hey Jackie, how was the party?" she asked before taking another sip from her wine. More than half the bottle was gone by now. As Jackie asked her what was wrong, Abbey would look down and try to put on a brave face as she said "Oh, the new job just didn't work out for me...." but one could see Abbey's eyes were wheeling up. And then Abbey just broke down and began to cry uncontrollably. It was obvious that something more than a job had gone wrong.

Alex Harris

Alex grins in satisfaction as Astrid cums hard on his cock, screaming out in pleasure as she does. He can feel her clenching down around him, shaking in orgasmic bliss. He continues to fuck her, making sure that she knows this mind-blowing orgasm is due to him and him alone. Once she gets hooked on him she will never want to leave. And he would just bring her deeper and deeper under his power.

Once he's sure that she is done cumming and is just riding out the aftershocks he slowly pulls from her. The ballon of cum pops out of her, hanging down and swinging between his legs like a second ballsack. He leans over the prone form of Astrid, cupping her face with his hand. "You did a good job today. I am very proud of you my pet." He leans in and gently kisses her forehead. "I think you should go rest. There have been lots of big changes for you and you need to recover."

Jackie

Jackie is about to say something when Abbey bursts into tears, sobbing into her hands. She rubs Abbey's back, trying to calm her friend down. "What is it? You were so excited about the job. What was so bad about it? I don't hear from you for three days and now here you are drunkenly crying on my couch. Talk to me Abbes."

Abbey Chase
Abbey didn't really want to talk about it right now, it just felt too raw to her. She would whimper "Not right now if that's okay. I just need a shoulder to cry on and possibly, someone to hold my hair if I end up puking after a lot of excessive drinking". She would look at Jackie and say "Well, don't just sit there, get yourself a glass. Now that you're here, I'm not drinking alone... And bring another bottle...." Getting drunk as drunk can be seemed like the right idea right now, and like all things, Abbey was going to do her very best to excel....

Abbey would spend the rest of the evening drinking with Jackie, but not really talking about the past three days. Each time Jackie tried to pry into it, Abbey would just go silent and say that she wasn't ready to talk about this right now. Jackie seemed respectful enough to respect Abbey's wishes. Eventually, Abbey would end up falling asleep on the cough after a lot of excessive drinking...

Astrid to Alex
Astrid's chest would rise up and down with each deep breath she took after that incredible orgasm. After taking a minute to climb down from her orgasm, she would stand up on her wobbly legs and, as instructed by her new Master, head up to her room after bidding him good night. She was happy that she had pleased him, his compliment bringing a genuine smile to her face.

Astrid

Astrid walks on wobbly legs back to her and Abbey's room. She has a huge smile plastered on her face. She has found her true purpose in life. Serving her master. Or at least that is what the conditioning tells her is her purpose.

She walks in the room, excited to cover Abbey and get a vacubed of her own. "Abbey. Guess what?" She looks around, frowning when Abbey isn't there. She could have sworn that the other girl was here when she left.

"Abbey? Where did you go?" She searches everywhere, getting increasingly worried. She leaves the room, searching the house for Abbey but unable to find her anywhere. She gets increasingly frantic as she runs to Alex.

"Master. Master. I can't find Abbey anywhere. She's gone."

Alex looks up from his desk as Astrid bursts in. "Ok. Calm down. let's see if we can find her on the security cameras." He pulls up the surveillance and scrolls through, frowning as the girl is no where to be found. He goes into the archival footage and finds her, tracking her to her exit from the grounds.

"Well that's not good."

Abbey Chase
Thanks to the alcohol, Abbey's sleep was deep, but filled with nightmares, one of which was her living in a world where everyone wears rubber but her. No matter what shop she goes to, no matter how hard she tries to buy latex, each time she goes to dress up, the latex turns out to be just regular clothes. And each time she tries, people all around her laugh at her. Another one of the nightmares features Astrid as though she was everywhere, but each time Abbey sees her, she's with someone else. Each time Abbey tries to talk to her, Astrid sneers at her and tells her to leave her alone, she's with her boyfriend....

Abbey ends up waking up around 5AM and has to go directly to the bathroom to throw up since she had WAY too much to drink. She spends about 10 minutes in the bathroom and mercifully doesn't wake up Jackie in the process. After throwing up most of the contents of her poor stomach, Abbey proceeds to drink several glasses of water with 2 Aspirins for the splitting headache. She feels so weird not being dressed in latex....

Back
Top Bottom