The Interns of Alex Harris [Bodman54/Abbey Chase]

"Ok baby," she says as she snuggles up close to Abbey, rolling her over and pressing her large breasts into Abbey's back. She nuzzles into Abbey's neck, kissing her gently. "Feel better," she asks, stroking Abbey's side.

She was very relaxed, not having such a traumatic and arousing experience to cause her to be shaken up. But she finds that she is thinking more and more about Mr. Harris along with Abbey. And seeing Abbey's reaction at this percieved infidelity kept her from speaking up, afraid of how the other girl is going to react.

Abbey Chase
Abbey and Astrid would end up taking a relaxing nap during the afternoon, but at some point Abbey would stir back to life and say "Hey, want to go to the pool? I could use a nice relaxing swim in the pool." Abbey wasn't sure if Astrid would care to come, but she wanted to re-energize a bit before dinner and a quick dip in the pool sounded like a really good idea.

"A swim would be nice," Astrid stirs, stretching languidly, the latex sticking and squeaking as she moves on the bed. She smiles at Abbey, sitting up. She goes to her closet, searching for a latex bathing suit that she could wear. She finds a bright yellow one piece, slipping it on before waiting at the door for Abbey.

They walk outside, finding the outdoor pool empty. Astrid walks to the deep end, diving in and knifing through the water, coming up about halfway down the pool, easily swimming through the water before spinning around and swimming back.

Abbey Chase
Abbey for her part just wore her latex catsuit as is. There was something about feeling like you are swimming naked without being naked. Abbey would follow Astrid into the water. "Hey, you're a pretty good swimmer" Abbey would say. Abbey herself was actually a great swimmer, even with her large breasts. She would do a couple of laps, eventually coming to the deep end where Astrid was treading water. "It's kind of nice how the latex gets all pressed to our bodies by the water pressure, and it's kind of weird to be in the pool, but not be wet at all..."

Abbey would swim really close to Astrid, just peering into her eyes in the empty pool under the wonderful late afternoon sun.

Astrid watches Abbey swim, smiling as she comes up to her. "It does feel really neat, doesn't it? And we don't have to worry about drying our hair," she says, touching the hood that covers her blond hair. She reaches out and pulls Abbey close, pressing their bodies together as they slowly kick to stay afloat.

She leans in and gives her a gentle kiss. "Feeling better? You were really upset earlier."

Abbey Chase
Abbey enjoys the feel of Astrid's body pressing up against her own before the kiss and she certainly enjoys the kiss.

"I know... I was upset at myself more than anything. I think somewhere in the back of my mind, something told me this was going to happen, and I went ahead anyway. I don't know why. And once it started, I wanted it to stop, because it felt wrong to me. I was so afraid you'd think less of me for it."

"Why would I think less of you? These past few days have changed us so much. I would think less of you if you didn't go and explore these changes. I have a feeling that more changes are coming our way in the future. So all I ask is you keep an open mind and keep me in your heart. We're in this together no matter what happens."

With that she pulls Abbey into a deep kiss, causing the two of them to sink under the water a bit. Astrid doesn't let go, keeping their lips pressed together until they need to come up for air.

Abbey Chase
Abbey seemed a bit anxious at the 'more changes are coming'.... As exhilarating as all this stuff about latex and bondage and tentacles was and as exhilarating as falling in love was, Abbey already had a pretty solid of who she was and what she wanted in life. She had a strong head on her shoulders and a really well defined plan. However, the kiss would take her mind off of things as the two latex girls sank under the water, basically pressed into each other. As they sank deeper, Abbey could feel the latex pressing against her more and more and that was such a turn on. Thankfully, Abbey really knew how to hold her breath, so she wasn't worried as the two kissed underwater for quite a bit. She was actually impressed at how long Astrid lasted. Usually, people are not very good at holding their breath, and certainly not when you heart is beating faster and you are turned on. As the two surfaced, Abbey would beam a bright smile and say a soft "That was nice" as her latex gloved fingers grabbed Astrid's latex clad ass, her latex gloved fingers digging into the firm ass flesh.

"Very nice," Astrid says as Abbey plays with her ass. She giggles and returns the favor. "God you're so hot. How did I get lucky enough to find a girl like you?" She releases Abbey and swims away, beckoning for Abbey to come after her. "I think it's almost dinner time so we should make this time worth it before the others come outside."

Abbey Chase
Abbey is more than happy to swim after Astrid. She says a faux-innocent "And how pray tell should we make the most of the little time that we have, gorgeous?"

Abbey Chase
Abbey was a really strong swimmer and given the tempting dare, she shows off her surprising swimming skills, kicking it into overdrive as she closes the distance between her and Astrid. As she reaches her, she grabs her by the ankle, pulling her towards her, as she says "Now what?...." obviously teasingly...

Astrid giggles as she is grabbed and pulled to Abbey. She turns in the water and kisses her, standing on the shallow floor. Her hand goes down between Abbey's legs, finding that small slit that conveys so much pleasure to the two girls. She slips a finger inside, still kissing Abbey as she does.

Abbey Chase
Abbey lets out a little feminine squeal as she feels Astrid's hand between her leg, followed by a latex gloved finger sliding effortlessly inside of her latex sheathed vagina. Abbey's own hands gently travel up to Astrid's latex covered breasts, gingerly caressing them as she leaned into the kiss. There was just something about making out in the pool which was such a turn on. How feeling a finger inside of her, but not feeling water, only latex.

Astrid slides her fingers in and out of Abbey as they kiss. She feels Abbey playing with her breasts and Astrid moans into the kiss. The whole area is peaceful as the two girls make out in the pool. Astrid's heart flutters with love as she kisses the woman she loves more than anything. She steps back, breaking the kiss as she hears voices approaching. "Later," she whispers, swimming away.

Abbey Chase
Abbey had really lost herself in that kiss. The serenity of the pool, being with the woman you love, the small little splashes of water mixing in with feint little rubbery squeaks and the occasional coo or moan escaping from between their locked lips. But Astrid would stop, her eyes darting to and fro, as voices could be heard approaching. All Abbey would think of was 'Dammit' as Astrid swims away. Abbey wanted the moment to last longer, it was so perfect. But, all good things must come to and end....

Abbey for her part would swim to the edge of the pool. Her goal was simple. Go back to her room, put on a nice latex dress for dinner, and then join everyone for dinner, making sure to show up a bit early to save a seat for Astrid.

Astrid is already "dressed", so as Abbey gets out and goes to throw something on Astrid just takes a seat on the lounges, spreading out for Abbey to have somewhere to sit when she gets back. She waves to Kayla and Ashley, the latter girl smiling knowingly about something.

Mr. Harris wanders out, tapping away at his phone. Astrid can't help but stare at his crotch, remembering the size of his cock from the other day. She licks her lips, her dreams of him fucking Abbey fresh in her mind.

Abbey Chase
Abbey goes to her room and decides to throw on a really nice electric pink evening gown, the type with a nice slot slit that shows off Abbey's long latex clad legs. The gown itself is sleeveless but has a high neck. Abbey will end up putting on long electric pink opera length latex gloves on top of her already gloved hands and she will also put on a pair of electric pink stockings, accepted by some black patent pumps.

The dress, gloves and stockings were all a bit transparent. Not a lot, but enough to see where the black latex catsuit was pressing up against the latex underneath. It certainly made for an interesting effect over Abbey's nipples, considering they were somewhat hard from all the sensations of putting on squeaky latex that aroused Abbey.

She would make her way to the dining room and say "Good evening everyone. Good evening Mr. Harris" as she sat down beside Astrid.

Astrid shivers in pleasure as Abbey walks in the room, dressed to kill in a pink dress that showed off her killer body. Though, everyone who lived here had a killer body, so it wasn't a surprise that all outfits that were worn really emphasized how hot everyone was.

Astrid gives Abbey a small smile as she sits down next to her. The food is wheeled out and everyone begins to eat. Ashley sits across from Abbey and spends the meal smiling at her, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. Astrid knows what went on between the two of them and wonders if Ashley is going to make a move again.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would blush on more than one occasion as she noticed that Ashley was often staring at her, not unlike a predator staring at a prey animal. This elicited a strange mixture of discomfort and excitement, all at once, which was really weird. Abbey would do her best to focus on Astrid, making small talk while eating, but it was tough to ignore how Ashley was just focused on Abbey. After that little vacbed adventure, I guess no one could fault Ashley for wanted Abbey back in there. After all, with her killer body, Abbey definitely looked incredibly in latex bondage.

Abbey would whisper to Astrid "Ashley won't stop staring at me... This is so uncomfortable..." Of course, Abbey would omit mentioning that a part of her felt a bit turned on, a bit excited.

Astrid nods, feeling Abbey shifting uncomfortably in her seat. "Maybe you should say you're not feeling well and go to bed for the night," she responds, squeezing Abbey's hand reassuringly under the table. "I'll join you in a bit." She wanted to get Ashley alone, partially to confront her, but also she wants to know more about this latex bed. Thinking about Abbey trapped as a vacuum pulled latex sheets tight around her body made Astrid incredibly horny. She had to know more. Had to experience it.

Abbey Chase
Abbey had to admit this wasn't such a bad plan. As such, she would nod silently at Astrid's suggestion before announcing to the table that she wasn't feeling too well and apologized for leaving so early. Abbey would return to her room and wait for Astrid.

Astrid watches Abbey leave and she turns to Ashley, signaling that she wants to talk to her after dinner. Ashley nods in understanding and goes back to eating, a small smile on her face. Alex notices the exchange and smiles, knowing that they were slowly being reeled into his world.

Astrid to Ashley
Astrid waits until the meal is over to approach Ashley, looking perhaps a bit shy as she says "Pardon me Ashley... Um... If you had a moment, I'd like to talk to you about what happened to Abbey earlier. She told me about this strange latex vacbed contraption and I was curious about it. Apparently, you allowed her to try it out and I was wondering if perhaps um... you know... if I could try it out. And I promise I won't be upset like Abbey was. She's not as um... open minded in things pertaining to sexuality. Europeans are thankfully not like that" Astrid was really hoping to get a 'hands on' demonstration, something about the latex, all tight around her body, being trapped in latex at the mercy of someone else, all of that intrigued her.

Ashley smiles at Astrid as the Swedish woman brings up the vacuum bed. "Yeah. I'm really sorry about how it went down with Abbey. It got away from me a bit. But I'd love to show you." She takes Astrid's hand, leading her toward Ashley's room and the bed. Once they're there Ashley helps Astrid slide into the bed, making sure she had a good grasp of the breathing tube before sealing it up and turning on the suction. She watches hungrily as the latex is pulled tight to Astrid's body, molding itself to her curves. As the vacuum shuts off she walks over.

"How are you feeling? One grunt for good. Two grunts for bad."

Back
Top Bottom