Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GuardianAngel-Twist and shout-Fluffy

They were already in where he needed to be, but they wanted to kick him out once more. But the demon didn't even flinch as a tail whipped his face. The hissed some more before leaving. Matt was behaving like a low beast and not the Captain of soldiers but he needed to or he would truly be attacked.

Blaire just watched for a moment in time before she was folding her arms across her chest. "He isn't going to do anything. Not while I'm here." she mumbled after a moment in time. No she was rather confident about that at that point in time and she was going over next to Matt to see if he was alright.

~I should just take a small crystal.. I wouldn't have to come back..... but that ruins the queens alignment.~ A claw dragged down a grey crystal, leaving a white vein in it before it faded back to normal. He flicked his tail tip to the kids leg before standing back up.
~They didnt hiss at you... I'll take you next week...~ quiet words in the boys head as he turned his body around and took the shame walk all the way back out of the gates.

Blaire just watched Matt for a moment in time before she actually looked up, just to peer around the room for a brief moment in time. There were a number of crystals around there, and they were quite beautiful. She did briefly turn her attention towards Matt when he mentioned that they hadn't hissed at her at all.
With that she was turning on her heel and following after him before she was speaking, "Don't hold your head in shame. You made a decision that others disagree with, but that doesn't mean you should feel shame for it."

~I don't, but if I show that here, they have orders to attack, they aren't caring for anything smelling like human. Im just surprised they didnt bother sniffing you out... must be too quiet.~ And a claw clutched her shoulder in support as he warped them back home.
Barely any time had past and the crew was all still in their rooms. ~Feel free to do what ever, get the runts to play tag... you'll have a great work out~ he opened his blackened maw in a yawn, but instead of returning to his room, the demon remained as such and lounged across the common area couch.

**Im thinking because Matt has so many human smells in his nose he cant tell she's a she... but those back at his home didnt care cause they are ruled by a queen and the woman smells didnt register her as a threat.????**

(Sure that works for me.)

Blaire just looked towards him before she spoke, "I suppose that make sense." Soon enough they were warping back to the base and she was listening to what he had to say. Telling her to do whatever, get the runts to play tag. Evidently that would make for a great work out. "As fun as that sounds.... I saw the obstacle course. I think I'm going to go run it." she was commenting. At least as much as she could with being human. The first part of it was easy enough although the last few obstacles would be a lot more difficult to accomplish as a human, but that she could skip.

~Like I said, take the twins. Wont regret it.~ claws stretched out like a cat, Matt in a much better condition than back in his home. He did not follow that queen's Hive. Nor did he need it... just the energy that they lived over. Had any been closer, he would go to those but none were in any of these cities or museums.
Hiveless were uncommon but they were fine with out ones orders.

"I suppose I can do that." Blaire spoke before she was heading off towards where the twins roomed and was tapping on their door. Nope she wasn't going to just walk into rooms at all, that was rude as all hell. And she would hate if somebody did that to her.

A creak and the door swung open, a face hanging from the ceiling. "Ah! Winters! Whats up?" the monkey righted itself to sit on a chair back as his brother read on their combined beds. The place was tidy for two rambunctious boys.
Sure as a whistle they could be dressed in shorts if needed.

Blaire just looked towards the male that opened the door before she spoke, "I was going to go run through the obstacle course. Was wondering if you wanted to join me." Definitely one way for the pair to get out any energy that they had, if they ever ran out of energy.

Both boys instantly shot their heads to face Blair, blinding smiles on their mouths as they were up and dressed in seconds.
"YES PLEASE!" they shouted and stood to attention.
With their shout, Matt was slinking up behind Winters and readying himself to join.
"Yeah! We get to play tag!"

What had she even gotten herself into at that point in time? That is all that she had to wonder at that point. She was telling them that she would join them in a moment, she just wanted to change into something else really fast.

A snort, just to tease and spook him, he rushed out the door; after a good body slam. Monkeys on his tail. Matt was usually IT in these games, giving the twins a run for their money as he could climb just as well as them in this form. Plus the warping they always had to keep on their toes to change direction; gave him a good run too. Almost like a puppy right now as he spun in circles, letting the twins get dizzy. ~Come on Winters! On your toes or I'll nip um off!~ Already on the starting line with the boys, he was draped over a wall edge like one would a wet towel.

Blaire had head off to change into a pair of shorts and was putting a tight fitting tank top on over her breast binder, before putting on a looser shirt over it. Making sure that her breast binder wasn't going to come lose as easily. Thankfully it didn't seem to help. How she had survived the courses during training. And now she was making sure had a good pair of shoes on before she was heading to the obstacle course.
Well this game was tag wasn't going to be fair at all, especially considering she really didn't know the course at all.
"I'll pass on tag. At least until I'm table to go through the course without having to worry about being tagged." she commented after a moment in time.

"Hold up!" One of the boys, bouncing on top of a tire. "We call it tag cause we like the chase, but we are accommodating to the human sides too." He spoke and switched to a human. "What better way to learn the course if not chased? What if some evil thing took you in a maze and made you run it, would you go slow? No, you'd want to get out. Bro, switch!" he called up and the monkey on Matts back turned human.
"Oh! A two feet run!"
~Fine by me!~ was a snorted grunting noise from the demon, clapping tail with a palm.
~Its just a run the obstacle course as fast as you can day!~ he continued- broadcasted to the other soldiers on the course. ~Clear out or join in!~ A proud beast stood on the top of this wall, watching people- beasts and humans alike come over. ~Hands up: who knows this course? Really knows this course?~
Not a single hand raised.
~Object is not get tagged. Help your team mates, no power shifts. You get tagged, play dead for ten seconds then start over!~ A cheer went up. ~You only loose if no members from the team are on the field. You are all one team, but if you split in to groups your collective has a higher chance to win. First Six to Old Ridge Barn gets First Dibs at a pocket space gift.~ That was an even greater cheer.

"Best thing are the gifts he pulls out of warp." A soldier grinned at Winters side, clapping hands together to loosen fingers.
"Stick with any one and just run the course, Blaire. Any one dead will point you the right way."

Blaire just looked towards the two guys when they turned human and she was just mumbling about getting trapped in a maze. Got she hoped that that never actually happened. With that she was giving a nod of her head then spoke, "Alright lets do this then I guess." Nope she definitely wasn't looking forward to this at all, but something about it actually had her pretty excited.

The beast of Matt landed back down on his four claws and hissed. ~RUN MAGGOTS!!!~ his mind roared to the collective and the soldiers rushed in every which way- climbing walls, tires, fences, etc. Making use of the high wire courses were the more agile crews. Runners were in the tires and trees.
One of the Twins however remained on the ground, keeping pace with Winters path and leading the demon away as he came near. ~You are very blind like this Matt! Your nose blind too!~ He taunted, still a human as he tried to keep the fast thing away from their new friend.

Blaire just focused on avoiding Matt, although was having fun going through the course as well. So far it wasn't overly difficult, although there were a few of the soldiers that had already gotten tagged. Yeah this was definitely a lot more fun than she thought it was going to be.
And so far she hadn't fallen, although she had come close a couple of times. She was chuckling a bit as the twins taunted Matt before she was pausing at the top of the climbing wall, assisting another soldier up before she was turning and climbing down the other side, dropping the last foot or so.
Good thing she was good at obstacles courses, at least for the time being. Until it came to the actual climbing stuff where it required quite a bit of upper body strength. Yeah she had failed that when she had gone through training and what not.

Well, gear and warping came in handy but always a skill to learn.

The demon was having a grand time, pouncing from the shadow, biting 'heads' and tripping those running past. Just wait for the woods run! In order to get to the Barn, they needed to run 8 miles through a trail. Perfect pounce sites! Matt was allowing the taunts knowing full well he could take them and send them both back to start very soon. In the grand scheme, he was glad for the work out and glad to leave the kid alone for a while. Even some of the other new recruits weren't tagged, letting them get the lay of the course for later runs.
~Good time?~ Matt questioned the boy beneath him, hopping from one bar to the next behind him on the swing bars he was trying to cross. ~Gotta keep moving though.~ and he leapt off on to a raccoon shifter trying to sneak his way through the course; leaving Winters free and clear.

Blaire just made her way through the course although it wasn't long before it seemed like they were having to run through wooded area. Man this absolutely sucked. A small sigh fell from her lips and she was steeling herself, just taking in a small breath of air. Okay calm the breathing and continue on. Definitely a work out that was for sure, but she could push through it, perhaps anyways.
She did listen to Matt before she spoke ~It is an interesting course. More of a work out than some of the others that I've run.~ With that she continued on through the woods, just keeping an eye out on everything that that was around her. For some reason she didn't feel like this run was going to be as simple as what she thought it was. She was ready to react to almost anything and everything at that point in time.

~Blaire... Hold up!~ A monkey called out and dropped to her side from the trees- still in human guise. ~Careful in here. Live traps and such, this is stealth zone. But the Barn is on the other side, keep it up.~ he whispered through the link as the demon was but a flash in the trees and a scream heard a second later. ~Good Luck.~

~Well that is lovely to know. And what kind of traps should I even be expecting?~ Blaire questioned after a moment in time although she just continued on through the woods. Okay the barn was after this, and just keep a close eye on stuff around her. Obviously there was pitfalls, she had already spotted a couple as she got closer. Easy enough to avoid.

~Bears, snares, and Trip wares~ The monkey sang out, some how rhyming wires with snares, ~Nets too. Always set up here, a whole crew just learns cool hunting techniques.~ He was no longer in sight but Matt was, climbing a tree like the part lizard beast he was.. Grasping the branches above with dagger like claws before easing his way over like a stalking panther. Teeth were shown as his maw hung open, letting venom drip below- he wasn't stalking her below; but she wouldn't know that. Run.

----

(I dont know if I ever showed you Matt's form, did I??) ((Here and Here for coloring))

Oh wonderful. So basically it was a giant death trap more or less. But no she had this.... stealth was her forte. And so far she hadn't run into any of the traps, yet anyways. She had been keeping an eye out, and continuing on through the forest. Just glancing around as she did so. Either way she continued to run though, the sooner she got to this damn barn the better off she would feel. And she was seriously sick of this damn forest. Eight miles or running through it.... not fun at all.

He wasn’t favoring his three team mates over the rest- he was actually aiming for the monkeys but if he saw others he grab them... why then did he not touch the soldier? A claw nearly missed his head as he pounced on another coming in hot.
It felt right to give Winters a chance through here with out other ones trying to take over in harsh ways. No, no, the head of the pack was not him, but he was chugging along good back here. ~Little cheat, Winters: ankle tripper 30 yards up, careful.~

---------------

Claws and hooves crunched through snow, slow and sure- but frozen. They had been called out to a northern Base for a mission- but due to the blizzard blowing in; not only did the helijumper miss their drop off, they needed to walk 6 miles in the white out. The only one seeming to have any resemblance of ease out here was Alec- hopping and popping and walking on the snow in his orange fire with ease.
The twins were in three layers under the coat of the Bear who wanted to go to sleep. Doc had gone Bull for sheer force of wind blockage for the team. Matt looked like a popsicle in his black leather skin, shivering none stop. How he missed his bed. And if the demon was faring as such, one could only imagine their human. He had a gun to deal with- the only weapon they hopefully needed on this trip. A long distance kill.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom