Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GuardianAngel-Twist and shout-Fluffy

Blaire just looked over for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I'm not going to lie when I state I'm a bit skeptical about these people actually being the police. I have to wonder how they managed to get here so fast. Nobody would have been able to call out. Phones were jammed. Noticed that a bit earlier when I was looking at my own phone, and everybody was drugged." Hey perhaps she was just being overly paranoid, but at that point in time it probably wasn't a horrible thing to be overly paranoid. She was folding her arms over her chest and was just looking towards the door for a brief moment in time before she was looking around the room for a moment.

"I had a set time to call them for alerts for safety...." the princess shrugged, forgetting to do that in their haste sends them in to a panic. They are a very good unit if whom it is in charge is who she thinks it is. "They are fast if they need to be.... this isn't their first issue." a grin and she paused at a document layered in glass. This was the original document that their kind signed, welcoming the humans here to their planet. A safe guard in case they waged war. Ari's great grandfather had signed it, his name proud in his seal.

Blaire was looking over before she spoke, "I suppose that does make sense then. That settles my nerves, a bit at least." Although she hoped that Rue was safe as well. It didn't help that nobody could get ahold of him right now. He had cut the connection, but she was certain that he was fine. With that she was going to look around the room as well, see what was all in there. Currently they were just waiting for these people to arrive.

Give the guards time. They needed to check... EVERYWHERE. The basement last on the list. When they did get there though, one knocked many times on the door; spooking the monkey out of his dress and in to futures form. Whoops.
"Who is it?" the princess questioned the door with out stepping near. "Who is it that steps in to my home?" her question might be confusing for the human but not for the monkey, he knew this story tale line.

Awe! The princess was safe in here! "It is I, young miss, a low farmer seeking only but a roof." One replied quietly.

Yep all good, these were her men! "Okay, Miss Blaire please let them in."

Blaire had been looking around although it wasnt long before she heard the knock. Ahe was definitely confused by what was said but at the okay of the princess she was going over and opening the door. Let the people in, just falling back a couple of steps. Now they just had to find Rue and make sure he was okay.

A gun to the face as they flooded in, collected the young lady; whom waved a good bye and went with her guards. Vanishing as if never there, the only thing left behind was her dress on the missing monkey.
Who was perfectly fine sitting on top of the kidnappers van with them knocked out. ~Hey peeps. Am free, dress a little bit torn, tell her sorry for me.~

Blaire was just watching for a moment in time and was watching as Ari was spirited away. Once she was away to safety, Blaire was leaving the room to go back to the others, make sure that everybody else was alright.

“Well that was... eventful. Glad she’s alright. Pretty nice for a cow lady isn’t she?” the second twin popped to the new ones side and followed him back to the rest of the group.

The demon was better now as he sat at the exit, form still of his beast though... no magic would heal drugs. The leathery black form looked annoyed to be in view like this; most everyone avoiding him except his soldier friends.
“I saw her leave, I’ll catch up with Mi’Bella later.” Doc said to the two, flinching forward as the third bounced on his shoulder, bag of the dress in his tail.

Blaire was heading out of the basement and headed out to the exit where the others were at. Well she was relieved to see that the others were alright. And she was tugging down her torn dress a little bit, not really wanting to flash anybody. Perhaps she had ripped it a bit shorter than intended. But whatever. "Well that was most definitely an interesting night." she mumbled.

There was no warping from the demon as they slid in the awaiting Limo, Todd in his own car. A grin on his features didn’t down play his conquest- a senators wife... tisk tisk. But it didn’t get broadcast on the demons head.

~So regroup in the morning and we write the reports; you can follow Taron again, Blaire.~ the bear spoke in their heads, letting the twins lay in his lap to leave room for the ‘girl’

Blaire was sliding into the limo as well, before she was giving a nod of her head before she commenting that that sounded just fine to her. For the time though they just needed to get back to their base.

Morning and noon rolled around and none of this crew had yet to leave their rooms. Reports weren’t high on their things to list here. The humans weary around the beasts and never bothered to press them hard.
The boys reading, Doc was cleaning his room and Todd and Justin were still sleeping. That only left the demon, in a human form and pulling on a weight rig. Just sorta hanging there.
No one has their minds set on broadcast, but all could receive if need be

When morning came around, Blaire was still passed out in her room, not even really caring that it was almost noon. Nope no care in the world. There wasn't anything else to do at that point in time. But she was prepared to get up when there was actually something to do.

~Awake?~ A simple word question from the demon hanging in his work equipment.
~I need a favor. I need a handler, they don’t like me where I want to go, and I can’t be trusted to not bite.~ this was a quick thought in his part, freeing arms and straightening his mess of a bed. ~Back to my home.....~

Blaire heard the mental message from the demon which just had her mumbling something mentally. She was partially awake at that point in time. It wasn't long before she was inquiring what the favor was exactly.

He needed the handler. Having just explained that the demon warped to the new privates door and knocked politely. He didn't need him hating him by popping right in the room.

Probably for the best, who knew how he would react to seeing her not bound up chest.

Blaire was just mumbling before she was getting up. On with the chest binder and then the clothes before she got to her feet. "Yeah I got you need a handler. What I dont understand is why I was being asked." The human mumbled before she was stifling a yawn.

~They know the monkeys and would try to eat them and the rest get rejected by the wardens. So hopefully you'll be let through.~ The Demon was heading home to replenish his magic. Him working with the other side though earned him a hate badge. Thinking him going to lock certain beings up. Only if they attacked first, he also wasn't a cop, just a fighter.
Teeth chattered in the infectious yawn, the Demon stood patiently near his door to give him space. He might seem human by outside standards but his teeth were razors covered in poison.

Blaire was just nodding after a moment in time before she spoke "Alright. I'll go with you." Why did she have a semi bad feeling about this. Especially since it was his home... who knew how well they would respond to a human being there.

Warping with out warning, the kids shoulder in his palm. Yes he used magic to get back his magic but it was better this way. The claws that slid off Blaire were thin black blades that clicked upon the stones.
Having the long rest from the night had let him shift at will again; this form the size of a large dog... But lizard like. Tail whipped about gently as he is the soldier towards a massive gate, Two more Horse sized demons flanking the posts.
~Stop!~ a harsh shout to the brain, but he did not pause until closer, all tails lashing out now in annoyance.
~You! Why are YOU here!?~ the greyed one blocked the path; Old but still sharp.
~Passing through for refill, I brought a handler.~ Matt clacked teeth and nails as he drilled his tail to wrap in the boys leg. There as much snorting and smelling of the human as the deliberated the banned ones request and his companion through their private minds.

Last edited:
Blaire just gave a slight sigh and soon enough they seemed to be warping, although she was definitely looking around when they appeared in this new area. Oh man where the hell were they even? Well if she had wanted to feel safe, here definitely wasn't the place that was for sure. But in the end she was still pushing that away and shaking her head a bit. Nope this wouldn't take long, she hoped anyways.
She just stood next to Matt, and was just studying those that were blocking the doorway. Evidently they really didn't want to let Matt in, which almost had her wondering why. What had he done to gain this much.... hatred she supposed? Hatred, fear, irritation, she wasn't even quite sure at that point in time. Strong dislike. That was probably a good way to describe it.

Teeth from all three parties closed and the guards stood aside. They might hate him but he was here for magic, everyone deserved that.
Except one-- they all would kill on sight if he should up, but that was a different matter.

Head stayed low here as he passed the gates, tail still and dragging as he was watched, from every eye in this honeycombed maze of a city. A new symbol appeared on his leathered skin, marking him as a banned beast.
He was no Captain here, just a low beast with no say. Claws could not be sheathed but they barely lifted of the surface of the stone like webs; shuffling like an old folk.
~Keep head bowed and don't look in their eyes; I have poison in my fangs but other have a power to hypnotize.~ The demon on her side spoke quietly in her head, keeping a slow walk in the view of these hissing creatures.
Gait true though as he took them to a lower stone web and a hive of grey pulsing stone veins, in of which he just sat.

Blaire was just listening to what Matt had to say before she was giving a small nod. Okay keep her head down, sounded like a good idea. With that she was just following after Matt, keeping an eye on him so that she knew where she was going. But man she was slightly afraid at that point in time. Being around all of these demons was definitely something that had her on edge, and way out of her comfort level. Yet again being around supernaturals in general was still something that she was attempting to get use to in general.
~Matt, if you don't mind my curiosity. But why don't they seem to like you? You don't need to answer if you don't want to, merely curious.~ Blaire spoke in a low mental voice although he would hear that internal quiver that was in her voice. The indication that she was slightly afraid. But doing quite well at hiding it.

~I joined the humans instead of fighting them off. They seemed more interesting then staying in the Hive.~
There was no reason to hide the reason they shunned him, but at least he wasn't exiled or kill on sight like some one else. Different time to tell.
He kept head low as two more demons slipped in to the rooms like dead wraiths, teeth bared to the two travelers. One had spines like Matthews that it rattled in his protest, causing her soldier demon to curl up in to himself.

Well that made sense. Blaire was giving a nod before she continued along with him although it wasn't long before she could hear a few others enter, which had her glancing up briefly, although not for long.
"Keep going." was all she told Matthew and nudged him along. The sooner he could recharge his magic, the sooner he could actually leave that place.

Back
Top Bottom