Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GuardianAngel-Twist and shout-Fluffy

(Ouo)

The boys looked at each other before turning back to shake no. “Justin wouldn’t let us... but he’s in a side gallery with a bottle of Coke... I think he’s just lazy.” One chimed in and held a hand out for the princess. “Hello, miss princess; My brother and I are Rue and Markus...”
“Brother?”
The monkey quickly looked down to their dresses and grinned. “Yep, we look damn good in dresses don’t we?”
“Language. Royalty.”
“Oh no, feel free to curse. It’s an easy thing to do when riding a high....” the girls cheeks flushed as she looked away.
A silent cheer from the duo and they unbuckled handguns from their clutches. Yes, they went all out for a last minute outfit change.
“I thought it helped raise your tush line bro.” “Thanks, bud.”

Blaire just looked over for a moment in time before she spoke, "I have an idea.... If you guys are interested." With that she was taking the time to actually explain the idea. How one of them would trade dresses with the princess, and pretend to be here. This way if the "princess" got caught then it was at least somebody who had some kind of combat experience. Not to say that the princess was unable to defend herself, but Blaire really didn't want Doc on their asses if something happened to her. A suggestion, but nothing that anybody had to take seriously.
Blaire didn't reach for anything that she had on her person, not at that point in time anyways. She did have a taser on her at the time, but she was leaving it where it was. She also had a knife strapped to outside of her right thigh, and she wouldn't have any qualms with tearing the dress to be able to move more quickly either.

(You can decide who pretends to be her. If you wanna do that.)

Oh, that suggestion got an evil smirk from the pair as they snapped gaze to the cow shifter.
“Dibs!” The brother in the shorter dress raised his hand quickly before his brother could react.
“Fine! But I get to choose hair style.” was the others response as he began to shrug down his bothers dress.
“Wait!” Bella called before spinning around to not watch. She never dealt with the undressing part with Doc, so far it had just been animal formed...

~Boys! Winters! Where is Justin? I can’t get a hold of him and need his help with Matt!~ At this point the yell was frantic. Many shifters had lost their ‘glammer’, including their demon. Sure people weren’t scared of some of the others that were nearly passed out drunk on the floor, but those drugged and those not seemed to fear his kind- regardless that he was affected too and barely able to sit as his black leathery lizard dog form; tongue hanging out in his drugged fever.

Blaire was moving in front of Bella gently before she spoke, "Bella. I need to leave for a moment. I know it is strange to be here with these two but you can trust them. They will keep you safe. And don't worry, they won't try anything either. If you want to go into a stall until they are done, then go for it." With that she was looking towards the twins and stating that she was going to be right back, that she needed to go and fetch Justin. Now that she knew where to look, and with the twins being busy with undressing.

~I'm on it!~ Blaire told Doc before she was slipping out of the bathroom, and just looking around. Okay there were a lot of people down at that point in time, and she could see Matt and Doc where they had been earlier. A brief glance around and she was moving through the crowd, heading towards the side gallery. Good thing a number of people were still on their feet.

"Justin!" she hissed as she hurried into the side gallery, and ended up going over and snagging the bottle from the male, who was thankfully still in his human form. Man was he intoxicated at that point in time, which had her wondering how the hell he was going to be of any help. And she had to wonder where the hell Todd was as well. ~Found him. He is drunk as hell.~ She was reaching out towards Doc.

Well this gala had gone south, and fast. So far it seemed like none of the kidnappers had shown up, although she was certain that they were just waiting for the drug to fully kick in. A brief look around and she was spotting a vase with some flowers in it, and it was full of water. Well see how this went, as she was plucking the flowers out, and dumping the water over Justin's head.

"Miss, we need your dress." Was a tone behind her; playful despite the situation. The orange gown appeared at her side and she took it quickly and hid in the larger handicap stall as she changed.

~Drunk? I highly doubt it...~ but he didnt continue in her head as a loud spluttering noise from the bear hit everyones brain; said beast waking up to a dripping wet outfit. "Plllttthhhh... The Hell!" He took a moment to register the person whom splashed him. "Winters?! Why did you do that? I was taking a nap!"
~Yeah, I heard that... Justin like to sleep, he's a lazy lout. He doesn't touch alcohol and is a DEEP sleeper.~ Doc's internal bull ears wiggled in pain upon hearing that near roar.
~Lazy.. Hybernater... butt...~ the demon groaned out in their head, slapping Doc's face with saliva when he shook his own head to try and wake back up. Bull snorted back and tried to drag him to a semi stand of four legs.

~Either way, he is awake now.~ Blaire was commenting before she was just looking at the bear, her arms folded over her chest before she was scoffing, "This is definitely not the time to be taking a nap. Doc needs your help with Matt, now. And I have to make my way back to the princess, whom I left with the twins." With that she was just turning on her heel once again and heading off, gesturing for him to head off into the gala once again, so that he could go and help. The sooner the better.
After that she was heading off towards the bathroom and was knocking three times before she was sliding into the bathroom. "How is it going?" she questioned.

"How do I look?" the twin in the princesses got gave a twirl and a well practiced pouty face, the jade green suiting him better then the orange. Bella stood in the back of the bathroom, constantly tugging the short dress down. "This is so short... how can you have worn this??" she looked shocked at how short it was, let alone worn by a male.
"Shorts underneath, same color. Glad I kept the halloween orange ones!" he giggled like a school girl and sat on the dried off counter, holding still so his brother could do up his hair.

A huffy looking Justin stormed his way to the demon, over the crowds of drugged and lucid gala goers. ~What is going on here???~ Angry but confused as he stopped at the other side of Matt to keep his beast forms two legs hitting the ground
~Drugged, be glad you didnt gorge on the drinks like those people.~ Doc put forth as they passed a group of four shaking on the floor. ~I dont know what it is, but for safe keeping we sent the princess to the ladies room.~

Blaire just looked towards them for a moment in time before she spoke, "If you are wanting my lady, you are can wear my dress instead." It was far longer and she wouldn't have to tug it down every time, not that Blaire would be bothered by wearing something so short. At that point she just wanted the princess comfortable.

"Its new.... Im adaptable... Miss Blaire." Bella spoke quietly as rapid knocks sounded on the door. "Please! Is any one in there?! I need to go!!!!"
The princess shrunk back at the words, sliding in to the handicap stall once again with her tiny blade in her hand. This Gala was a disaster... She wasn't going to go in to public for a long time after this...

Blaire was just looking for a brief moment before she was looking over towards the twins for a moment then towards the door. Dunno why somebody would knock considering there wasn't anyway that they could have actually locked the door from the inside. They didn't have keys to do that at all. This had her speaking, "Dunno why you are knocking on an unlocked door."

The door jiggled but did not give under the pulling "Are you sure!!????" the person behind cried out. She'd had locked it oh so quietly, the princess in side sand she just waiting for her crew. "I really need to go miss!!!!"

Blaire was hesitating for a moment before she was seeing that the fake princess was ready. The real Ari was hiding in the handicap stall. Fine. With that she was unlocking the door and letting the person in. Although as she let them in she was peering out to see how it was outside of the bathroom. Seemed like more people had collapsed. Which told her soon the kidnappers would probably come in.

"Oh, your highness!" a very curt curtsy and she slipped in to the first stall to; one, actually pee, and two, pull her knife. It stayed behind her back though as she stepped out. "Your highness. Why are you in here and not the private one upstairs for you?" she questioned lightly and patted her hair down before passing the woman and held a knife to her back.
It took a lot of effort on the boys part to not react like a man, merely squeaking and holding still like one should.

Blaire just watched for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I have to wonder why on earth her highness would travel all the way upstairs just to use the restroom, when there is a perfectly fine one here." As she spoke she was leaning against the locked stall of the handicap stall, well against the side of it anyways, just watching the woman for a moment in time. Nope she wasn't at all shocked to find out that the woman had a knife at all, and there was a slight look a fear on her features when it was spotted. Go figure this would happen now. But if the "princess" was smart "she" would just go with the woman.

~I hate playing damsel in distress... but I cant wait to shift and bounce away outside.~ The twin gave only a wink as he broke the mental block; getting pulled away with fake sniffles as his twin gasped but stayed well back. Bellahad accepted that this bathroom was a savior, even as far as to sit crouched on the toilet so her feet didnt show, but by hell was she going to have a scrub down when she got home.

There was a gurgling growl in their heads as Matt heard the twin in the mind comm. but it was far too weak to be of any scare... that being he had the use of one leg back, but still not helpful. Just be glad Winters hadn't seen him, would have at least questioned if it was a good idea to have him on the team...

~Wait until you are away from here, so we can move Ari elsewhere.~ Was all Blaire could say before she was watching as he was dragged away, and then the mental block was broken. When the door was closed behind the pair that had disappeared, Blaire found herself letting out a breath that she had even realized she'd been holding. Okay now they had to get moving, and get Ari somewhere else. With that she was pushing away from the door and moving over towards the bathroom door, and opening it up to peer outside, and into the lobby area.

"We need a plan." was all she said as she was closing the door behind her and locking it before she was striding over to the stall and tapping on it, telling Ari that she could come out. They couldn't just hang out in the bathroom all night, although now that she was thinking about it there had been a second level that the other female had mentioned. Perhaps they could venture up there.

~Well DUH!~ and from down the gala, the monkey gave a fake trip as he was tugged along.

"He went so willingly..." Aribellae whispered as she poked her head out then came all the way out in the orange dress. "Yeah, thats my bro, he follows his own rules. I more or less just follow him." The other one offered a hand to help lead her out of the bathroom and down the hall, despite not saying anything to Winters. "Wait... where??" "This is the old Hillfont gala, the basement has a refurbishing room with a key pad lock. If they haven't changed it in five years the code should still work from an old opp we we had here."

((I regret colors... but it makes it easier to tell apart))

Blaire was following after them, not really caring where they went at that point in time. As long as they got the princess somewhere safe, that is all that matter. And she was basically keeping at the princess' side, at least until she was told otherwise by one of the higher ups. But at that point in time she was pretty sure that they were distracted by their own thing. "Screw this skirt." Blaire was mumbling and was actually ripping the bottom part of her dress, making it far shorter, and a lot easier to move in.

A shriek from a semi-sober guest, and she and Todd were out in the far hall that the twin was leading them too. "What the hell happened out here?" The panther growled out as the trio ran by.
"Long story. Find Doc!" he yelled behind him, leading the two girls to the basement- punched in a code and was greeted with a green light.
"Just don't touch the art, they'll get pissy at us."

Blaire just followed after the pair although she was a bit shocked to see Todd. Huh she had been wondering where the panther had been. And it seemed like he a found a semi-sober guest. Yet again, who knew if they had even drank any of the drugged drinks, or if they were that intoxicated.

Sliding up to the desks, the monkey shifter was happily reading reports left behind. The princess was smiling at the back room sneak peek of statues and art. She didnt seem upset about this situation, swaying her hips lightly.

~Winters! Do you have Aribellea in a safe spot??~ Doc had made it with Matt in tow with the others to the bathrooms- they weren't there.

Last edited:
~Yes we got her to safe place. We took her down to the basement.~ Blaire responded to Doc in a gentle mental voice, before she was just looking towards the other two that were there. Then she was stating that one of the twins had traded outfits with the princess, and that is who had gone with the kidnappers.

An internal sigh of relief and the bear and bull pulled the semi walking beast through the main room of the Gala as the AS police force FINALLY arrived. ~Police force is here at last Winters. Don't let them in unless they know the princesses password.~ Doc stood still as a few of the officers held him and the others at point.
Low claws from the demon kept Todd on alert- backing up with his partner of the night. ~They have Matt and co, newby, Stay hidden.~

Blaire was just looking over towards the princess for a brief moment before she was listening to everything that was being said. Man this night had turned into a disaster it seemed. With that she spoke, "It seems like the police have arrived. But we can't let them in unless they know the password."

"Ah yes, the safe word. If any are my guards, they should know it." A quick bob of her head and Aribellae stood straight back up in the second twins dress. "Not sure how well they will like me wearing another outfit... but I do hope its not a horrible reaction and I hope your brother returns safely." The princess got a bow from the man as a thank you and a hope so.
This twin was born Markus, but over the years here of this crew just yelling 'twins' or 'boys' they both started responding to either or name.

~Just.... keep them away... no taser....~ Matt grumbled out over the mind broadcast, weak in body and muted and dulled in mind. Thankfully though he could still keep the connection to them all for each other benefit. The three heavy hitters were now on the ground, bellies flat as they were watched. Others moved through the awake and the drugged, keeping an eye out on their target.
Getting the princess back home was their priority!

Back
Top Bottom