Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GuardianAngel-Twist and shout-Fluffy

~Boys... get he....him a spot.~ A quieter tone to the twins and both shot up in to the tree the fastest they could with tiny paws... One headed for Blaire the other following the disaster.

~Slow?! How was I supposed to know you were going slow? I was no where near you!~ but claws stopped his bulk quickly, spinning and turning to rush past the charging thing- maybe a switch up would slow it a tad bit. He wasn't going to use the already crushed trail, would slow just him.... and get him on the black gunk. No one would want that. ~Also, yes, the source.... this thing REEKS!!!~

Blaire didn't respond to Matt at all, was merely following after the twin that had come over to get her, and followed the twin that was going to take her to a nest, or at least hopefully. Thank god for being a good aim and it seemed like this thing was a bit on the slow side. At least at that point in time it was a bit on the slow side, whose to say that the slowness would actually last.

Slow? This thing was trying to bite his butt! But the quiet was enough to allow him to slip under fallen trunks and let it crash over him as he stayed put.
The little monkey started to climb higher, before coming backdown. ~This way Blaire.~ He called below, pointing to a near stairwell of trunks she could use to climb. ~Try there first, if not, I'll shift and pull you up.~

Blaire just followed after the twin over to a tree. Man how she actually hated climbing up stuff but it was what it was. For the most part climbing up was easy enough. As she got higher she did glance around for a moment in time. Oh hey there was a good view of the clearing from there. ~Nah I've got this. Thanks though. ~ she commented to the twin, making her way up higher. Eventually she came to a halt and was sitting on a branch, her legs wrapped around it and locked to stop her from falling. Okay so the clearing would probably be the best spot. That is where it needed to be.

~Good view.~
~Found a spot then bro?~ ~You betcha! Send your butt around Matt!~ the twin chirped mentally and aloud, facing the clearing. He was waving down to the other two that were there.... Alec still not chiming in at all...
"Right, stay low but stay out of the way, sending them around here."

Blaire listened to the conversation between the others before she was taking her gun off and gazing off towards the clearing again. Nope she was prepared... Somewhat. ~Alright... Let's take care of... whatever the hell that is. ~ she mumbled mentally.

The demon was racing himself and the monster towards the clearing; trying to avoid any trail of decay that this thing had left to begin with. That was hard though as much of the fallen things now had been coated in the black webbing. ~Winters.....~ The demon was stuck between several fallen trees and the storming black mess of a creature- with no clear shot to give him. ~Winters!! ALEC!!!!!!! I NEED DEMO SQUAD!!!!~ He yelled, flinching away from reaching vines of goo and bursting off to the side to get away from claws... But there was still no call back from their fox!

Blaire just looked towards where the demon was racing towards them, and then looked towards the monster that had followed after. Nope there was no way to get a shot on that creature from there, and there wasn't any response from the fox. Which was definitely problematic? Where the hell was Alec even?! She bit her lip for a moment before she was looking at the one monkey that was around her before she spoke, "I have an idea... Alec isn't here but setting off an explosive isn't difficult. I can't get a clear shot on the monster but.... tossing something explosive towards it.... I can probably get a shot on that." The only one that was nearby at the time seemed to be Matt but he could get in the clear as quickly as possible. With that she was looking around before she was taking to climbing up a bit higher into the tree.

~We have 'nades back with Doc's stuff.... want me to get it?~ The shared thoughts reaching the second brother as he followed the demon in a cleaner tree- avoiding the web like ick for now. But it was getting harder to do so at a safe distance..... ~Im out bro, Im gonna get them regardless.~ he added and was away before the very tree he was in was smashed to splinters.
~Winters, I now its gonna be stupid..... but can you see red butt?~ The one with her asked, as if she would be able to see a fox this way- they blended too well with the shadows.

Blaire just looked towards the monkey before she was giving a nod of her head then spoke ~Do that. Be safe.~ With that she was moving around the tree so that she could get to another one, all of the keeping an eye out for a red butt. Nope she wasn't seeing anything at that point in time. Oh wait there she was pretty sure that she saw something.

While it was a something alright... it wasn’t Alec. This red thing was half corrupted by the vines, it’s deer like form wobbling as one side of its face was just the black webbing.
It got too close to the clearing where the gators and Doc were but the gators never moved against it. They even held back the bulls foot when he slid to stand, a no. While it looked weak, this things whole head would split open to get at some of the lower infected leaves- encasing the branch and ripping its weakened limb off the tree.
Not something they could take down easily.... but if not startled... harmless for now, even if too close.

But the other orange thing that was slinking near by was their fox. He had gone back, covertly, to watch the cows and the gators. They had left Justin behind and he wasn’t the best at conversing... And Todd..... there were gators and cows to woo..... Not a good thing, so he went back to check; all was well there surprisingly; here, eh, not so much.

Blaire just looked around although she didn't make a move towards the other red thing that was there. Nope it looked harmless enough at that point in time, but it wasn't their fox. This had her looking around a bit more and eventually she had finally spotted the red of their fox. ~Alec!~ she called out to him after she had spotted him, and was actually waving towards the fox on the ground. Nope it seemed like he was safe, and now they had to figure out how to deal with that stupid monster.
The human was using a branch above herself to pull herself up so that she was standing before she was moving down the tree a bit, and actually moving across the branches into a another tree. Carefully and slowly, to avoid falling, and to avoid getting that creatures attention. Oh hey as she moved this way, slowly there seemed to be a better view, a better shot at the monster.
~I found Alec, from my point of view he looks unharmed.~ she whispered to Matt mentally as she was perching on the new branch just watching that monster. Before she was commenting that she had a better shot at it, if that was what they were wanting to try.

~That flea ball better have a damn good reason for not answering!~ the demon had been rattling his spines in a bristle backed manner as it reached for him before... holding it off enough with the noise where it didn’t move, but Matt was stuck too with no way over the ick in the ground. ~Take the shot. Try and make it fall away from me.~ he didn’t yell this or order Winter. It was a suggestion to do so more the anything.

~No promise which way that monster is going to fall. That I can't control.~ Blaire mumbled mentally after a moment in time before she was shifting herself to avoid falling before she was taking aiming. There was no hesitation when she was firing a shot, actually a couple of shots. Oh and she had even gotten it to stagger backwards, and wasn't Matt lucky. That was the direction that it was falling. "Have to wonder what the fuck this thing even is." she mumbled before she was pulling the trigger again, letting another bullet fly. Straight into the creature's head. Who knew if that would really do anything though. Worse case scenario, they just pissed it off even more.

Good thing what ever it was didn’t stand a chance against four shots. The stumbling thing fell, happy for Matt, behind itself in to a heap of mess. It still didn’t leave him room to get back though. ~Nice.... so um....~ the large demon was pacing in his small area of safety.. ~How do I get back? Where’s the helijumper?~
A laugh from the twins that were safely away and they went back to Doc, a nod and they went to go back toward base camp.

~I don't know the answer to that any more than you do.~ Blaire spoke from where she was perched although she didn't move from the tree right away, was just gazing around. She had to wonder what the hell that monster had been... where it had even come from. She was rubbing her head slightly before she was listening to laugh from the twins, who had seemed to have gotten to safety. ~Climb up a tree.~ Blaire spoke after a moment in time. There were a few trees around him that it looked like he could use to climb up.

A loud mental laugh spooked Bull and Fox in their furs as the demon spun to look up in to the canopy. ~Me? Climb a tree? With this extra girth and weight? You must be out of your mind, Winters.~ his happy tone, despite the situation, was scary to hear. No the Black beast didn’t see his ‘prince’ up there, but he could smell the kids now pine covered scent.
~We got you covered, Matt.~~Already back at the ‘Jumper for ya. Just be ready for a swing ride.~~You get on too, Blaire.~ Both twins chimed in as the machines engine could be heard whirling in to life some distance from them. They had back tracked to the Gator village for reference then caught sight of the distruction the Black Web Creature caused.
~We should find some way to dispose of that thing, if the rotting flesh here is bad-that creature is going to go Real Ripe, real fast.~

Last edited:
Blaire just commented that he could turn human, not like climbing trees was that difficult at all. With that she was listening to the twins as they spoke before she was working on climbing down out of the tree. Yeah she wasn't sure how they could dispose of the dead body of the monster. Perhaps burn it but that was risky while being in the forest. But if they could keep it contained then that was possibly a viable option. Although she had to wonder.... exactly where it had come from to begin with.
~We should probably make sure there aren't any more hiding out somewhere as well.~ she was commenting as she was dropping down onto the forest floor.

~Winters. The fact you see Matt as a human at any time is just magic. He's still that shape underneath. He's not a shifter like us... he was born in that form... Or something like it.... He turned traitor to his kind cause he found us more appealing than his own.~ Alec FINALLY chimed in as the human fox grabbed the lowered ladder from the helijumper and climbed.
~Red butt's got a point. Just magic.... I never hold a gun now do I?~ The demon chimed in to the fox's explanation to his own self. He didnt mind it. Gave him time to get a bit of a higher claw grab as the flying machine came around him. Oh yeah, he could teleport away, but he was tired. Claws grabbed at the ladder tight, with out trying to shear through the metal cabling; a groan as the flying thing dipped to his weight, but he was on but no higher. ~Just over cleaner dirt.... then lets burn this thing.... Thats is going to smell....~
He hadn't wanted to be rude to the sniper- he could still shoot him. ~But I can still look human if you want me to?~

~And this is something that I was suppose to know.... how? Not like I knew that to begin with. I'm a human, not a shifter. When it comes to the supernatural, I'm pretty much clueless, other than the basic knowledge anybody should know.~ Blaire mumbled before she was taking to cutting people out of her mind, not really wanting to talk to anybody at that point in time. Nope she would listen but she wasn't going to speak, not at that point in time. She didn't really feel like talking. She was folding her hands behind her head as she walked through the wooded area, just heading towards where the clearing had been. Although her thoughts were on that monster and how the hell they were going to burn it, without setting everything on fire.

With demon and fox safely over the clearing, the twins lowered their 'bird' to the ground and climbed out. "Maybe an Incendiary 'nade?" One offered as the other rummaged through the bulls bag as it stayed on his back. "Only one, but if we drop it down the middle of the beast, maybe it will be the only thing to light up?" Honestly, a personal- not broadcasted thought from him, was why not burn it all? It was all infected around here, just because the beast was dead didnt mean the stuff already around wouldn't spread too...
The Demon only looked to the closed door of her mind and sat like a loyal dog. Too loyal to him, despite belonging to the men of his army.
"HEY!" A spooked rattle had his attention turning to the bull and the lady gator. ~Ive been trying to reach you Matt. Zee'al is joining us to go back home... I know what I said before.... but she wants to come... Im not in charge of where she gets placed though.~ He said from the side of the flesh mound.

Blaire returned to the clearing and was just listening to the others as she leaned against a tree. Yea mind as well just burn everything. In the end it would probably be better for everything around there. And even if the fire did end up spreading and burning everything down, in the end it would all end up regrowing at some point in time. It would take some time but... at least whatever the fuck this thing was would be gone.
She did listen to the message from Doc about somebody named Zee'al joining us to go back home. Oh must be the lady gator. Although had her wondering exactly why the female was going back with them. But hey she wasn't going to question about it at all.
"Lets drop it. This area is dead anyways. Looking around... I've seen those Death Flowers everywhere. Never a good sign." Blaire was commenting before she was pushing off of the tree.

Twin head bobs and they took their new toy up in to the trees. Why Alec wasn't enthusiastic like normal was beyond the bull and demon but they didnt question the foxes slump to the dirt, a huff and he was under his tail.
~What do Flowers have to do with good luck?~ Matt dared the question.... seeing as Winters didnt want to talk to him, it was basically to the air.
All the creatures around though jumped at the explosion and the brilliant light from behind the curtain of trees. ~OKIE DOKIE FOLKS! TIME TO BOARD JUMPER EXPRESS!!!!~ One yelled as flames licked his fur as they both bounced through the tree tops. The fire was moving MUCH faster through the black webbing and the creature, like a trail of gun powder running through the whole woods. ~NOWNOWNOW!!!!~ the other yelled as ground creatures from near by flooded through the area.

Zee'll saw the broiling woods now, glad the thing was gone but fear flickered on her face. "FAMILY?!" a sharp word of worry as the bull ushered her to the giant metal box with noise. "Tell them to move out when we over over head- go back to the castle...... Bella will take care of them."

"The Death Flowers.... they are flowers that grow not from sunlight and water like normal flowers. They grow from blood. The amount of flowers that are around here, shows that there has been a lot of blood spilled. And closer examination shows that they had that strange black webbing as well." Blaire spoke after a moment in time before she was shrugging her shoulders, before she was looking towards the explosion in the distance. Well that was definitely a bit startling, and pretty much everybody was jumping. Hell even the birds that had been around were taking off.

The urgent feet of the gators and the shifter all boarded the small helijumper, Matt even shoving his broad head at Blaire back to move his feet. Saying nothing though and teleporting away once he saw the kids feet safely in the metal flight carrier.
"Winters, close the door." A suggestion to keep the smoke from reaching their faces before lift off, which was short and wild, but easy with the twins at the helm.
Full tilt back to the gators village, and they opened them again to let Zee'll grunt and thumb her native tongue down to her people below- her father giving a furious yes head shake and the building were abandoned in no time at all- the cows and the crocs bolting in one mass- back through the wood for a days journey ahead.

Back
Top Bottom