Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GuardianAngel-Twist and shout-Fluffy

The thud of the cargo box spooked the demon as it landed in their make shift basecamp. It took the Helijumper a full day to get here, by then; the duo had made it to the mountains and had spent the night on a blanket- borrowed from the castle...
The pissed off bull jumped out first and while he was raring to go, waited for the rest to come down and unpack their stuff to hand out- THEN went charging up the path.
Matt still was beast at this point, thermal vision trying to pick up what ever trace of what ever alien native life was here... Yes, aliens like the humans had come to their shifter planet and He was one as well- but a long standing one that didnt bother to involve them selves.
That may or may not change though at Blaire hatred and the queen hating her. Still his mind sat quietly at the door that Winters would exit from to answer his mental quarries.

The bull was panting at some point now, having hiked deep in the woods and far up these mountain trails with little luck. ~ANYTHING!?~ he shouted in the demons head who shot a growl his way. They all noticed the growth spurt he had, a head short of the queen now just in that day. It had been good to keep this crystal with him, No Queen and he was quite powerful now.

Blaire had just been leaning against a tree that was up in the mountains just watching the helijumper at that point in time. As she was watching that, Matt just seemed to be looking around and trying to pick up where the princess had gone. Although she could almost feel him sitting right at the edge of her mind, which bothered her slightly. ~What. You could just state you have questions, not just hover there.~ she was commenting to the demon mentally, although didn't allow him entrance into her mind any more. No her thoughts and memories were her own, she didn't need somebody else looking at that stuff. Nor did she need anymore people finding out that she was in truth a woman, Doc and the twins knowing was enough at that point in time.

Blaire was looking over towards the bull when he arrived. Yeah he was definitely not happy at that point in time, although she couldn't blame him at all. "Doc. Please. I know that you are worried about Bella, which is why you called you all out here. They asked us for help. But, you need to calm down some." Blaire spoke before where she had taken to sitting and was actually piecing together the gun she had grabbed, not wanting to carry around the case as well.

The bulls head was caught by the demons claws as he swung it too fast in the direction to look behind him. ~Watch it!~ Matt snarled to his face, ever as lithe as he jumped higher in to the trees- past the panther and to the canopy. Smells rose too, trying to find any of her scent higher in the winds.
~Yes, I have many... but you have said not to pry in to them after the Queens tantrum, So I have not.~ Claws crushed the upper branches here before a full crack sent his spines high as he fell out of the giant tree. Twisting like a cat, he landed with a cloud of dirt and crushed bark, head flinching lower as he was rained on. ~Ok... Heavier than I was....~

A snort to the demons face and kick off of his back ~I need her back!!~ A wild toss of his horns and he scraped bark off a pine tree. But doing as she said, turned back to human and shoulder a bunch of bags they had dropped at this pit stop.
The monkeys weren't much help here in these thick groves of trees except for clearing the path of wild un shifting animals. Alec was at least trying to help with his nose, providing small dinner meals to add to the bags.

~Asking questions isn't necessarily the same as prying. I can decide if I want to answer the question or not. There are just some things about myself, I would prefer people not to be privy to.~ Blaire spoke after a moment in time before she was just watching as the male made his way up the trees, only to end up falling. Well that branch didn't last very long at all. After that she was turning her attention towards Doc before she spoke in a gentle voice, "I understand you want her back. And we will all do what we can to help find her, but we also need you to have a level head. We all need to have level heads."

After that she just grabbed up some of the stuff before she was following after the others. Thick jungle was annoying as fuck, but she preferred to be there over the damn coldness that they had just dealt with. And they were still recovering from that. She had to wonder what was all around that area, although now that she thought about it... they hadn't found much of a clue at all as to where the princess had been taken. Actually she was trying to recall if there had been mention of anything around that general area.

"If I recall correctly... one of the pit stops was stating that there were some cabins for camping that are farther in this area, apart of a park. Although they are closed for the season. Perhaps they are there, and if not... perhaps there is a clue." Blaire offered after a moment in time.

~I asked it already in the boiler room. Why did the queen think you were a new one?~ His face in hers after butting the humanoid Bull up the hill more, following the Panther and Bear up the hill. Four eyes twitched with his head as he blocked his little soldiers path.

Yes, The rest of the crew heard Winters, changing course up north more to follow her direction. Per her asking, neither twins nor Doc told the other four about her being a she. Not their say, but the boys were eager to go shopping with her on break.

Blaire didn't really answer that question, not really anyways. It was more answering a question with a question, wondering why he actually cared what that thing even thought. ~I just don't think her head is screwed on fully.~ was all she could say as she continued up the hill, folding her arms across her chest as she looked at the demon.

"I suggest you get the hell out of the way. Thanks. We have stuff to get done, and a princess to save." she spoke after a moment in time before she was stepping around him, and was continuing up the hill. It was definitely going to be interesting when she was able to finally start acting like a woman again, especially with her attitude half the time.

Farther ahead of them was an area that stretched out into an actual campsite with a number of cabins littered around. This was seen as soon as everybody got to the top of the hill and out of the foliage. Blaire was just pushing her hood down and looking around for a brief moment. There were a couple of things that caught her attention, which had her giving a slight noise of thoughtfulness.

No she didn't think they were here anymore, but she was almost certain that they had been there. Perhaps it was that gut instinct that she had.

Nosing around the different cabinets, both Alec and Matt rose heads to face the north east... There was definitely the scent of the princess here as they headed off in the direction quite fast. They needed to hurry, this cluster of smells were thick, meaning it was very recent.

~That... wasn't helpful~ Matt brought himself back to her door. ~She wouldn't mention another queen unless it was true, She hardly lies...~

~Have no idea what you are talking about.~ was all Blaire said before she was watching as Alec and Matt just seemed to head off in a seemingly random direction. Seems like they were actually able to track something down, which is what had her following after them, along with the others. Although she kept back a little bit, just keeping an eye out on their surrounding, that and to avoid having to deal with anything hand to hand.

A sudden surge of speed, Matt leapt and lunged through the bushes after something caught his vision. Rolling through the branches came a crocodile like anthro, clawing at the dirt before being dragged back through.
~Matt! Let them state their case!~ Justin called as he saw the demon with his maw over the creatures throat and when they rushed through, it was a lady croc thrashing her tail at the leather beast and trying to pry his jaws off her neck.

"Matthew! Let them speak first before you decide to strike!" Blaire spoke in a sharp voice as she ran up to the group, although was keeping her distance away, just watching at that point in time. Man why did people think that striking first before getting answers was the smart idea. That was just a ridiculous notion most of the time.. yet again there were times when people didn't really seem to think stuff through at times.

~Cause there was only her! They took the princess deeper! Why keep her alive to do this to others?~ Teeth visible dug deeper in to the crocodiles thick hide as she continued to struggle.
He only dropped her when Doc's angry snort hit his ears. ~Fine... don't blame me if all she does is attack you guys.~ reddened fangs snapped closed as the bull came to try and get the choking woman stable.

Blaire just looked towards the demon for a moment before she spoke in a rather bland tone, "She is working with the enemy, kill her and we can't discover what else she knows." With that she was giving a shrug of her shoulders before she was walking over towards the choking woman then spoke in a rather devilish voice, "Although if that is the case.... I wonder.... How much pain we could cause before she tells us everything she knows? Where the princess is, how many comrades she has."

Behind the hands of the Bull that wanted to strangle her, the crocodile mistress gurgled a simple answer. STOCK. Aribellae was a cow, her people were cattle. This rag tag group of invaders wanted her just as meat but first they needed to get her home.
Not that this crocodile would see her home again as the hands that had been holding blood in became harder and harder to breathe around, choking all over again.
~Our answer. Its just all of her kind wanting her for food. They must have more of Bellas people with her too.~ Doc's nose flared as he continued to use his weight to try and strangle this reptile.
~Doc. Doc, dont be so rash too!~ Justin tried to release some weight off that neck. ~She could still tell us of locks and keys. Stop....~

Blaire was just watching Doc for a moment in time before she was listening to what the croc lady had to say before she was kneeling down, although she was shifting so that she could look at Doc. "If you kill her, you may kill of the chance for us to find Bella. After we find her, you can do whatever you want. But until then, let her go." Blaire spoke after a moment in time and was actually grabbing his wrists to push them away from the croc's neck.
She was looking down at the crocodile woman for a moment in time before she spoke in a low voice, "I do suggest.... you start telling us more about what we are going to be dealing with. Because that is about the only use that you have right now yourself." Strangely enough for being human, and a female, she was rather emotionless herself at that point in time. Eeriely so.

A spit to the bulls face as the crocodile rolled over, still choking... Dont getting anywhere though as the large demon stood on her leg and snapped it with a twisting claw. There was a horrible scream for a while as she began to thrash about again; but with the demon and his co workers all against her, there was no hope of leaving this.
Bloody teeth bared to the bull as he begrudgingly patched up her neck and she was cuffed to a tree to have her leg splinted up
"Lets set some ground rules then, reptile. You answer questions that he asks..." Doc pointed to Blaire, almost tripping up to saying she; "And you get to live longer and MAYBE see your people again."

There was a pissed off demon sitting at the boys side, the croc noticed; the one that attacked her... a guard... he must be high level too.... maybe good meat on him?? She would have to play along for a while then get a taste. That pregnant cow would have to be put on the back burner for now if this 'tasty' thing was near by.

Blaire just watched as Doc let go before she was taking a step away and just watched as Matt took to snapping the woman's leg. Well that actually had her shuddering a bit and soon enough the woman was getting cuffed to a tree. At least Doc was being nice enough to patch up her neck and splint up her leg.

"I don't know if me playing interrogator is a good idea." Blaire was commenting after a moment in time but she was shrugging her shoulders before she was taking a step towards the crocodile woman just studying her for a moment in time. "So I suppose I could be nice and ask your name but.... I doubt that you'll get to live very long. Whether it be one of them killing your or one of your comrades. So we'll skip that. First question, how many others are working with you? Details are fine, I'm curious as to what we are going to be dealing with when you people decided to be stupid and kidnap one of our dear friends."

Gurgling through the wraps, the crocodile wiggled in the cuffs a moment before failing at breaking them. "ALL." The reptiles' Common tongue was harsh as she spat blood to the soldier in front of her. If she could just take a bite of what that demon was guarding. "ALL MY PEOPLE. WE ARE ONE, HUNT AS ONE." Bold words from the half choked beast. That wasn't a number, she would give no numbers. Just her whole tribe had come to hunt the cows here- the leader and the room full of staff she was with. It was a good thing that they could hold their hunger for a long time... but the 16 cattle kind they took would not last this thirty plus tribe very long.

Blaire was wiping away the blood that had been a pit at her before she spoke "Fine fine, you don't feel like being helpful. So how about... Where are the people you took. I would be careful with your words though. There is only so much we can do to stop those that wish to slaughter you now as we speak." Primarily Doc and Matt at that point in time although she was giving a faint hum when she saw something on the reptile. Oh was that something that belonged to one of the cows. Looked like a part of fabric, and it wasn't from anything this creature was wearing. This had the human snagging it quickly and she was just holding it out towards one of the others.

A claw held back the Bull as Winter held the fabric up. Oh yes, these creatures had taken his mate, his princess... and more of the staff from the disarray of the room Matt had told him about in their walk. Doc so wanted to just destroy this reptile now as she continued to breathe and rattle her cuffs.
"HOME. IF YOU FIND IT." she snarled out before trying to snap at the hand that tried to grab the fabric trophy she had earned.

"The fact that you are doubting us is really beginning to annoy the fuck out of me, and I don't get annoyed easily." Blaire spoke after a moment in time as she looked over towards the crocodile woman before she spoke in a rather deadly voice, "Bite me. I dare you. See how far that gets you." With that she was dangling the fabric in her hands before she inquired to the rest of her team, "Anybody be able to get the princess' scent from this? Or point us in a general direction?" Nope she wasn't for sure, but she was hoping so. At least it was something to go on.

"You know... your attitude really makes me want to put a bullet in your head as this point, that.... or play a game. See how far you can get before that happens." Blaire spoke. Yeah the female did have a slightly sarcastic and evil side to her, although it was something one rarely saw. Don't kidnap her friends was about the best advice she could give a person. "So.... You want to start giving some fucking answers... Or you want to play a rather dangerous game of tag. And let me tell you.... you will end up dead if you decide to play."

A tongue smacked to his teeth as he crunched the woman leg, grinning to the scream she graced the air with. The Demons claw dug in again as he smelled the scrap of fabric in Winters hand. Ah! A refresher to the woman's scent and he turned round again.

They let the crocodile scream in pain as they broke her cuffs. Following the croc seemed like a good plan too, see if she split off to tease them. They didn't even retaliate to her curses.

Blaire just watched for a moment in time and soon enough it seemed like they were taking to releasing the woman. Not as though she would be able to get overly far, not with that bad leg at all. And even if she did manage to slip away, she was sure that it would end up turning into a game for the others. With that done, she was strolling after the others, gripping the grab of her gun as it hung over her shoulder.
"Hey Croc lady.... You better hope that.... not a single hair on the heads of those cows has been harmed. Otherwise.... you had better start praying to whatever god you worship now, and hope that they answer your prayer." Blaire hummed after a moment in time as she followed after the group, although she kept back a bit, just looking around.
There was something that had her on edge though, something that had her pausing in her walking for a brief moment in time. Why had only that one person been there. It had almost been as though she had been waiting for them. Was it possible that this was a trap? Or perhaps it was just a conscidence that she just happened to have fabric from whatever Bella had been wearing prior to being taken.
"Something doesn't feel right." Blaire spoke after a moment in time, just stopping dead in her walking. No perhaps it was just her being overly paranoid, or being that typical human, and being afraid of the unknown. But something felt off.

No one had stayed behind with this croc, she had nothing to fear from her people- they honestly were moving the Bovine people back to their home for slaughter. This sole reptile was the disposal clean up crew...... It didnt mean that these woods didnt hold other dangers though.
There was a silent wing beat in the trees and talons clenched bark as it watched the crew below it. Tipping head to watch as they passed a tree and this owl beast released the bark once more to follow.
Oh it didnt follow or hunt the crocodile people- their skin too tough for their claws. But the soft skin ones that now hunted after that grey green beast were going to be quite a treat if one were caught. Two more sets of eyes joined the first on the same branch as more opened further along the way.
The Owl Men cometh.

Claws scrambled over rocks and debris as she tried her best to get home on this leg.... They let her go... let her live.... For the cost of the cows... She didnt lead them astray, reverting to a four legged form once over a ridge- her bad back leg limp behind her as she splashed face first in the cold water lake that hid in these mountains.
The area was built up around the edges with not only crocodilian people but some snake folk as well.
Their thirty plus tribe turned their gaze to the returning croc and then the way she had come as a pissed off bull bellowed, a demon at his side. Many scrambled in to their makeshift homes as a fair few bared fangs and remained to guard the cows that were penned in to a small corral. Doc could find his Aribellae easily, her white form pacing back and forth near the back as a few guardian blacks protected her.
Sad news was there was already a dead bovine being skinned, a previous hiker- a brown with a white nose.

Blaire followed after the others although she was quite relieved to see that Aribellae was okay, granted she was stuck in a corral but it was a lot better than being killed. Definitely better than being killed. The human just took to moving up a bit higher after the others had gone on in ahead, and crouched on the rocks that were there. Well there weren't any crocs or snakes near her at the time, and even if they did get close, she did have a knife on her for defense if it came to that.
~Well.... This is quite the turn of events.~ Blaire spoke after a moment in time as she was taking the gun from off of her shoulder, and holding it in her hands. Nope she wasn't firing, not yet anyways. No let those that had kidnap the cows strike first or let them make a move to go after one of the cows.

The croc lady from before came back up on land, snapping her teeth at the corral guards and bowing head like a servant. One rushed to her side and nuzzled her nose to attend to her neck and leg. The male was quite large compared to their once captive patting her cheek before growling out something to the rest.
A few begrudgingly growled but opened the gate to the 16 in the pen, whom rushed out and up the hill- no thanks on their snouts and in to the woods.
The one that petted their captive stood back up and came up to face the others that had forced his hand. "I TEE. YOU HAVE COWS.YOU LEAVE." He boldly stated to the bulls face and gestured a hand back to his tribe. "NOW GO HUNGRY. YOU BREED PLENTY, HAD SPARE." he continued, puffing chest. "WE HUNT TO FEED. NOW WHAT EAT?!"

Back
Top Bottom