Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Bred A Flame (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Her body felt like it was on fire, her heart pounding. This was the most excitement she'd ever had. She got to give all of herself to her lord, and no one else got to have him like this.

He dragged his fangs over her neck and moaned lowly, "You're so beautiful, Raven~ my most beautiful lover~"

She shuddered hard and moanes loudly. "R-Really..~?! Y-You mean it, my lord..~?" She cried, bouncing and grinding faster over his cocks.

His long forked tongue slid between her breasts and he moaned lowly, "Of course I do~ you're my most favored~"

She melted and cried out, and he could feel that she was getting wetter with each word he spoke.

"How does it feel to have the honor of experiencing all of your God, Raven~? To have both hos cocks buried inside you~?" He moaned.

"I-It feels.. I-Incredible..~! M-More than incredible, th-this is the height of pleasure any mere human can feel..~!" She cried, and bounced faster. Her moans were getting more gutteral, her movements much more desperate now. Was she pushing herself over?

He hissed and snarled lowly, "You're close, aren't you~? How greedy~ wanting to cum before your God does~ you're lucky I find you so intoxicating~"

It was almost like she couldn't hear him, completely lost in passion and lust as she began slamming down onto him, crying out again and again.

She slammed down roughly onto him before screaming his name loudly, her walls constricting around him hard as she climaxed heavily, her body tensing up.

She cried out loudly and trembles, her head lulling forward a bit. "G.. God.. S-So much..~❤"

He looked to her with his oddly colored eyes before moving over and kissing her slowly, "I love you, too..."

Back
Top Bottom