Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Bred A Flame (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He pushed his tail into her and flexed it as he pumped in and put of her, his hemipenes throbbing hard and becoming more slick with her drool and his juices.

Her walls were hot and coated in her juices. She was trembling, trying to focus on pleasuring him.

He hissed, his moans growing louder as he gripped her hair tight between his fingers. "Fuck, you're so good to me."

"Hhhnn..~~ Hmmph..~❤" she managed, his workings making her dangerously close to losing focus.

His tail seemed to have a mind of it's own; it pushed deeper and moved faster inside of her as his head fell back and he let out low guttural sounds of bliss.

She melted, her eyes rolling back as she pulled back to deepthroat his lower cock, and alternating between upper and lower.

"Hmmhhph~~❤" she melted, pulling back with a gasp between each swap of his cocks, her juices coating his tail.

He hissed and grunted before forcing her still over his lower cock as it emptied its load down her throat and his upper cock dumped all over her face.

She trembled and swallowed him down, her hips twitching as she sat still, his cock still pumping cum down her throat gently.

He pulled his tail from her and moved back into the pond, "What else have you been practicing~?" He asked.

"I-I think you'll enjoy this..~" she panted as she moved to straddle him. Instead of lower, she moved to sit with her core against his upper cock. She used her fingers to take some of his juices and applied them to her backside before sliding down over both cocks with a loud, gutteral moan.

She trembled hard and sank down to the base with a strangled cry. "H-Haah..~! S-Surprised..~?"

"You feel very hot and very tight, pet." He hissed before his hemipenes began to pump roughly in and out of her.

She arched hard and let out a loud cry of bliss, tossing her head back. "Th-Thank you~!! Th-Thank you my lord~!!"

"F.. Fuh..~!! H-Have any other of your flock had you like this..~?" She asked, looking positively drunk with bliss.

Back
Top Bottom