Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Bred A Flame (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He moaned lowly in her ear, watching everyone continue to praise him, "It's amazing what Gods can get away with~"

She was trying so hard to be quiet, but neglected to warn him. She arched hard and let out a strangled, gutteral scream as she climaxed heavily, her thighs twitching as she writhed in heightened pleasure.

"L...Lord, were you...?"
"Hm?" Derek looked over curiously, "Was I what?"
"Were you...mating with her?"
"Naturally." Derek replied. A young woman, maybe 20 summers old, shot up quickly.
"Mate with me, lord!"

"I-I'm.. Not one to keep.. My lord's graces to myself..~ i-if someone wishes to praise you, a-as long as you keep blessing me like this..~!" She panted.

"Well, others can't praise me with you in the way, pet~" He told her before beckoning to the girl to come over.

She watched people take turns choking him down or riding him, a look of sick satisfaction on his face.

She whined louder and louder, her stomach turning. He was not exclusive to her, but she wanted nothing more than to be shown about like her lord's trophy.

It took well into the afternoon for them all to be satisfied, much too tired to feast with him so they all just went home. He moved into his pond and sighed softly, "Raven, come here, pet.."

Back
Top Bottom