You Bred A Flame (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He coiled around her and used the muscles of his tail to pump as deep into her as he could go, moaning louder into her ear just to keep getting her off.

She kept cumming, at this point she couldn't stop even if she wanted to. She was drooling, and forced over the edge so many times that she was on the verge of passing out.

She arched and tried to sit up, moving to pull him into a heated kiss, rocking her hips sloppily against him. She was a trembling mess, but pulled back to moan weakly. "F-Fuck..~ M-My lord please, p-please I beg of you, g-give it to me..~!!"

He kissed her hard, roughly and hungrily as his cocks pumped harder into her and against her clit before he pulled back to roar as he filled her and painted her with his heavy load.

She pressed against him and her eyes fluttered as she climaxed weakly and passed out against him immediately.

He panted and looked down at her before giving a tired laugh, "Yes, I'd say you earned it.." He muttered before pulling her up onto his lounge and coiling around her securely before slowly starting to drift off.

Days had passed and Raven was undressing Derek's wounds, just making sure that he was healed up properly.

His scales had shed the burned skin, leaving him as smooth and perfect as he was when he first appeared.

She smiled, making sure to tend gently as she undressed his bandages, even helping peel some of the dead scales away.

She nodded and bowed as she finished before leaving him be, and heading to attend to matters in the church.

Everyone was whispering and chattering to themselves, excited to give personal public thanks to their lord. Derek watched them all filter in, his tail swaying slowly.

They all set gifts around his lounge before moving and asking him for various blessings like long life and fortune. He just watched, slightly amused with them.

Back
Top Bottom