You Bred A Flame (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She swallowed and her face flushed. She moved her robes and moved to sit almost side saddle over his vent.

She felt his cock slide up and slowly push into her, he did his best to keep quiet by biting his finger.

She panted slowly and tried to keep quiet, her core already dripping heavily around his cock as she covered his other cock with her robe.

Everyone knew what he was doing, they weren't blind to how he favored her. But he continued to look smug as they praised him, fucking his high priestess in front of them.

Her head was swimming, her juices dripping down her thighs and down his tail. "I-I can.. Feel their eyes upon me, my lord.." She whispered.

She pant hard. "I-I can't keep quiet for much longer.. Th-They know what we're doing.." She said. She was beyond wet, now.

He made a noise and the end of his tail wrapped gently around her neck. The other grew alarmed but he waved his hand gently.

She panted hard, arching against him, drooling as her mouth hung open. She was gushing over his cock, no noise escaping her lips.

She shuddered hard. "Y-Yes..~!" She panted, moving to grab and stroke his other cock under her robes.

He hissed in her ear, loving to see her expression, "Don't be so rude, my love, they worked very hard on these hymnals~"

Back
Top Bottom