Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Bred A Flame (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He hissed softly, his upper cock rubbing against her clit as he pushed into her. "S-So tight." He growled.

He fully buried himself inside her and snarled lowly. He savored her for a moment before immediately slamming into her, his upper cock working her clit quickly.

He bit her neck up and down as he found her spot easily. Cock stretched her full and then some. It was incredible.

"Oh no~ I don't mind at all~ I love it about you, pet~ no one is as desirous of my attention as you~" He snarled huskily.

She smiled and held her cheeks as she bounced against him, her breasts bouncing hard as she worked his upper cock.

He smirked darkly, an expression she found far too attractive than it should have been. "My~ the high priestess is truly nothing more than a harlot~ a slave to her God's cocks, isn't she~?"

He chuckled lowly and pumped harder and faster into her, watching her expressions and drinking in her sounds, "Oh, is that so~? I appreciate the honesty~"

She arched hard and screamed his name loudly as she grabbed at his tail tightly. "I-Is there anything my lord wishes of me~? A-Anything at all..~?"

She arched hard and screamed his name loudly again and again, her body writhing up and almost siezing as she climaxed heavily and suddenly.

Back
Top Bottom