Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Bred A Flame (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Time passed and everything was rather peaceful on the island. Derek continued his hedonistic ways of not only enjoying his worshippers but his high priestess. He couldn't be happier if he tried. He enjoyed fine jewels and wine, exotic foods he would previously have to kill for, and all the men and women he wanted. He laid basking with Raven, playing with her hair as they enjoyed the sun.
"What could be better than this, pet?"

"Who do you suppose is luckiest? Me or everyone here on the island?" He asked, "I'm rather biased, if I can be honest."

He played with her hair some more, almost dozing off before he caught something on the wind. A smell he recognized immediately. Copper and metal and sweat.
"Soldiers...?" He hissed out.

"There are soldiers.." He muttered, moving out of his lounge. He shot toward the window when he heard screaming, the tip of his tail vibrating hard.

"The Emporer was kind enough to send his armies to the island!" He yelled, watching helpless wen and women be butchered before he moved to leave in a hurry, "Stay here!!"

Derek went down to help in anyway he could, killing every soldier he wrapped his tail around. He didn't notice some sweep up and toward the temple.

"Do you think that Raven is still here?"
"Andrios' daughter? I see not why she would leave."
"I'm going to ruin her for any other man."
"And be killed for it." Their voices echoed gently as they moved through the temple.

She covered her mouth. She wanted to scream. To call for help. She moved and carefully grabbed a knife, keeping it tucked close to her body.

Back
Top Bottom