Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Bred A Flame (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She gasped and suddenly drove the knife into the neck of the man that grabbed her. "Derek!!!" She screamed.

"You wretched viper of a woman!" The other yelled and grabbed her by the neck, throwing her into the wall as the other men guarded the entrance.

The soldier trying to choke the life out of her failed to see Derek shoot up from the entrance and wrap around one of the other soldiers, crushing him easily as he spat his venom in the eyes of the other.
"Echidna!" The guard dropped Raven and scrambled away.

He tried to defend himself, the knife scraped against his chest armor and he smacked her hard across the face. Derek shot out and wrapped his tail around his neck tightly.
"Shall I take his life or do you wish to have the pleasure?"

He nodded and snapped his neck cleanly before moving to cup her face, "Are you alright? Did they hurt you?"

"I came as quickly as I could when I heard your scream.." He muttered, "I'm so glad you're alright...the soldiers are fleeing. If the emporer has any value of his men, he will not send more."

"It is simply my father's awful soul.. You had no reason to believe we would be attacked..." She said.

He held her tighter and nodded, "You're right...we should prepare them for their final journey before we celebrate our victory.."

Derek helped place the coins they would need for their trip down the River Styx, staying beside Raven as she commenced their final rites.

The town was still in mourning, but her words brought them comfort. They would no longer be as peaceful as they once were, but they would be ready next time.

Derek cleaned the temple for Raven and the Oracles, they needn't aee any more death he had said. After clean up, they held a massive party to celebrate those who would be missed and their victory over the soldiers.

Derek laid loosely wrapped around Raven, only desiring her attention this time. He ran his long nails gently over her arms and shoulders, petting her slowly as he drank.

Back
Top Bottom