Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Bred A Flame (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

The nights passed and soon enough, the Summer Solstice Festival was upon them. The pantheon was being decorated, and the streets were abuzz with murmurs and excited whisperings.

Derek was watching curiously, he still wasn't knowledgeable on how his followers did things around here. "Pet? What is happening? It is not my birth celebration for another few moon cycles."

"It is the Summer Solstice Festival my lord!" She said. "A time to celebrate the summer sun hitting its peak, and to celebrate the warmer weather~" she said. As she said it, he could notice that her robes were definitely somehow smaller than before.

He eyed her up and down and his tongue flicked gently, "Persephone is at the height of her stay here amongst the living. Though I am rather glad it is not her we are celebrating. I do so hate to share~"

"As you already know, my lord, we here worship only you~" she knelt to pickup refusefrom his previous parties, revealing her plump ass.

He gave a fake dramatic whine and slouched in his lounge, "How cruel, to tease me with such a sight and forbid me from enjoying~"

"I could tease you if you wished but there can be no real mating until the close of the festival tonight~" she said, wiggling her hips for him.

"Aw my lord..~ I can tease and pleasure you, I promise~ Just no mating until the gathering here this evening~"

Back
Top Bottom