Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Bred A Flame (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He squinted gently at her and made a low noise, "You will find it to be weak when it comes to you, pet~"

"Is that so..~?" She asked, bending and arching to show off her short robes and wonderful, well rounded ass.

His tail jerked to strike her again but he sat still, "Very much so."
"H-High Priestess, do not anger him...!" One of the Oracles pleaded, not wanting Derek upset.

"She is fine, I know she means no harm. She may continue." He told the young Oracle. She nodded nervously and continued to decorate the pantheon.

Raven giggled a bit. "I just want to make sure you're excited for the close of the festival~ You'll love it~"

"Will I~? That makes me a little envious, who was in your bed in previous closings~? As I said, I am not one to share~" He said.

"Oh, the whole of the island's fit believers are involved~" she said. "Right here in the pantheon~"

He hummed at the vagueness and laid a little stiffly on his lounge. For one who relished in using all his subjects, he was rather protective and jealous.

She smiled. "Of course, if my lord wishes, I will allow his subjects to please him, and I will stay by his side~" she said.

She laughed softly. "My lord it is tradition to engage in the fullness of the festival, I meant that I could accomodate your wishes in regards to mating~"

"It is quite alright my lord~" she said. "Would you want to engage with the festival~? Or would you simply wish to be bathed in oils and worshipped by your high priestess ~?"

"I could bathe you before the festival too~" she said. "You can enjoy your followers and priestess, and then just me exclusively~"

"You're very welcome my lord~" she said. "Do you wish to be teased or are you plenty excited already~?" She asked.

"I'm plenty excited~" He answered, "A mass scale feast and then a soothing sensual bath with my priestess is making me drool~"

She giggled a bit and moved closer to whisper. "My lord it is not just a feast~" she said. Not just a feast?

He blinked, "What is it, then?" He asked softly, "I haven't any real clue how you and your people do things here...besides all the parties I'm allowed to have.."

"It's a wonderful party~ You'll just have to wait and see~" she said, swishing her hips a bit.

Back
Top Bottom