Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Bred A Flame (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiled. "Indeed it is~ All of the adults of appropriate age gathering here in the pantheon~ bathing in oils~ And basking in lust and worship~" she said with a smile.

Realization slowly crawled over his face before smirking almost sinisterly, "How delicious~ I cannot wait~"

Every time she past him, she would flash a bit of skin for him to see. More thigh, a tempting glimpse of her breast, anything to get gim riled up before the festival.

It was working. He was trying very hard not to touch her but it was increasingly difficult to resist.

Especially hard when she sat right upon him to take a break. But soon enough, the feast was being set up. It got even worse for him. She was no longer in her robes. A thin strip of cloth barely covered her breasts, though it was tied tight enough to cause her breasts to spill from the tops and sides. An equally small cloth covered her lower regions, and she moved to sit next to him once the feast was laid out.

He watched in awe as everyone gathered barely clothed and eager for celebration. Husbands and wives and those without mates gathered together to rejoice in the new season.

The feast began without a hitch, people eating and drinking heavily in festival joy. She smiled up at him. "Are you excited, my lord~?" She asked.

"It will be very exciting~ I must admit, it is a very fun time~" she said, shifting slightly in her spot.

His hand moved over her hip while his other hand moved to his fruit bowl, "Oh, it already feels exciting~"

She trembled against him and moaned softly before pulling back gently and shuddering. "I-I swear, if I dropped wine on myself, I could easily count on you to clean it~"

She turned to him and poured some wine from her neck to her abdomen, some spilling onto her breasts. The feast was winding down, anyhow.

He moved quickly and licked up the wine greedily, his forked tongue tickling her flesh as he worked.

Back
Top Bottom