Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Bred A Flame (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He couldn't look away. Didn't want to. He enjoyed this idle worship happily, honestly never wanting it to end. But he wasn't very patient and did so enjoy using Raven for his own needs.

He was getting a little dizzy. The scented oils and her workings were making things near impossible for him to control himself, his hemipenes starting to push from the vent.

She made a noise and finally reached the tip of his tail, pressing it between her coated breasts before moving back up to his chest.

"J-Just a little longer my lord..~" she breathed against his lips. The oils heated his blood,not helping with the slight buzz he had. "N-Now in return, do the same to me..~ i-if you wouldn't mind~ if you do, I could cover myself~"

He fluttered his eyes to try and get them to focus before taking the oils and dumping them all over his tail before coiling around her and slowly flexing and unflexing to rub her down.

"Of course, pet...it is a grand honor~" He replied. The gentle pressure his tail applied while he worked the oil over her was incredible.

"Th-The oils and your affections are making me feel that way, certainly~" she said. The feast had easily ended, and the tension in the pantheon was only getting higher. It seemed like even a small action would kickstart the close of the festival.

He looked out at all his worshippers andnsaw how tense they were. Raven looked the same way, were they waiting for a que? He made a noise and leaned close to Raven's ear, tightening his coil around her before giving a soft hiss, "Moan for your lord, pet~"

That seemed to do it. Everyone seemed to snap after that and he watched everyone fall into a frenzy.

Raven was left squirming gently in his grasp as she too, watched the pantheon erupt into a frenzy. Wives were being shared, husbands sought after, everyone was losing themselves in the moment.

"I must say, this is a rather fun celebration~" He purred, looking down at her, "Are you enjoying yourself~?"

She made a noise. "I-I have a feeling the both of us could be enjoying this far more, b-but yes I suppose I am content~" she said. Some people were gazing upon Derek, seemingly unable to help themselves.

He felt them staring and smirked before uncoiling Raven and bringing her close, showing her his hemipenes.

She gasped and immediately began choking him down greedily. The others seemed hesitant to approach.

Raven moaned lowly and looked up at him as she pulled back to only one, before swallowing it down straight to the vent.

He arched and hissed in delight, obviously enjoying that. They were slick with his juices, his upper cock throbbing for attention as well.

She wrapped her hand around his upper shaft and pumped her fist quickly, not wanting anything to go neglected. She looked up and slowly raked her nails gently down from his abs to his scales, teasing the bade of his lower cock with her tongue.

Back
Top Bottom