Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Bred A Flame (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Her low moan was muffled due to his cockin her throat, but her back arched and her hips raised as she began to pull back.

His heavily oiled tail moved under her short dress and pet her thigh slowly, teasingly, as he watched her with his hungry eyes.

She nearly froze, whining softly and shifting as she moved to take as much as she could of both of his cocks into her mouth.

She nodded, her hips shifting gently. He couldn't tell if it was the oils or her juices running down her thighs, but it was tempting to simply snap already.

She arched and moaned lowly, pulling back and panting. She trembled and slumoed against him as she raised her hips high. She gently tried to focus on teasing his vent, not wanting to leave him neglected.

She whined softly. "M-My lord, I-I can't take this teasing..~" she said, drooling as she forced herself to focus on pleasuring him, moaning louder as she instantly deepthroated his upper cock.

He arched sharply and cried out in surprise, which only seemed to make the others more desirous in their own workings. "T-Teasing, you say~? I do not tease, pet~"

She tried to playfully glare up at him but she couldn't really get the right effect. She pulled back and did it again and again, her juices running down her thigh and onto his tail.

He growled lowly and forced his tail into her pussy, flexing it and working it before he began to pump it slowly in and out of her.

She froze and pulled back to cry his name out, gripping at his hips before moving back to pleasuring him, drooling all over his cocks.

He smirked darkly as he watched her, his oddly colored eyes almost haunting in the torch light, "So greedy for your lord~"

She was losing it, her walls were so wet, so tight around his tail, and they were randomly twitching and shuddering around his tail as she nodded, working him as best she could.

His tail stopped and he made a noise, "Move your hips. Slowly. Don't want you getting ahead of yourself."

She made a noise and nodded, no longer protesting. It was something, and right now she was desperate for anything. She rocked and rolled her hips gently and slowly, just looking up at him with a lovesick gaze.

He played with her hair in long strands, enjoying this more than he normally would have, "Keep sucking, pet~"

She tried to keep her pace slow for herself, but it was very hard. She continued pleasuring him, loving that he chose to enjoy her instesd of go off into the crowd.

His cocks throbbed hard for her. They were hot and hard and eager for her affections. No one else's. Sure, he enjoyed the others, but he wasn't as primal with her. Didn't toy with them like he did with her.

She was getting wetter by the second, her mind far gone by this point. She worked him faster, clawing at his abs gently.

She moaned lowly as she continued. She couldn't take it, she needed him to cum. The satisfaction of pleasing her lord was better than anything.

Back
Top Bottom