Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

"I..." He stopped, "I know what male means. It's just..." He gestured to the dress and heels, "May I ask why?"

"I can't touch you any more than this unless you want me suckin on your tit." He told her.

“Brings in more customers, people like it a lot more than I expected, so I stayed with it.” He shrugged. “Plus I’ve found men find it easier to approach a working girl than a working man.”

Nana whined softly, but opted to grope her own breast instead, thrusting her hips in quick bursts as he pumped his fingers in and out of her. Her whole body tensed when she came, letting out a soft gasp and thrusting her hips a few more times roughly, slowing steadily until she relaxed back against the bed.

"I suppose that's fair." He answered and took a blood sample to analyze, "So we have a moment or two, you wanna split some hairs?"

"Feel better~?" He sounded teasing as he pulled his fingers from her.

“How so?” He asked, examining the bandaid Nobu had put on his arm.

Nana nodded, but slowly crawled onto her hands and knees, crawling closer to Motochika and working at undoing his belt, rubbing and touching him through his pants. “More..” Her womanhood was trembling again already. “I want to touch you..”

"Well, do you have any hobbies besides your profession?" He asked, "I like to make bentos for the servants."

"Oh, well, I'm not gonna stop you~" He smirked and moved to make room for her.

“Money. And, well, fishin’. I’ve never tried it, but it looks fun, I like watchin’ the nighttime fishermen that go down to the beach with their nets ‘n poles.” He said.

Nana unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, freeing his semi-erect cock and taking it in her hands. She leaned forward putting her hips in the air as she licked and sucked on the head of his member, stroking the base to get him hard.

"I hear it's relaxing.." He said softly, "Oh, uh, can I know your name? If I don't, Motochika-sama might just call you whore all the time and that's rude.."

Motochika moaned lowly and watched her as he began to swell and throb, precum beading at the tip.

“Ah, yeah, he didn’t really ask for my name.” He said, brushing some of his hair behind a pointed ear. “It’s Ren.” Well if anything he certainly looked like a woman upon first glance, slender and delicate looking.

Nana had improved greatly at using her mouth to please him, sloppy and unskilled when he had first gotten her to satisfy him, of course she was sober, so there was a chance she made it unenjoyable on purpose. Yes, surely this had to be the version he liked most of her.
She kissed down the side of his shaft, licking and sucking as she moved back to the head to slowly lick up the cum dripping from his cock, bringing her eyes to look up at him as she did. She was a fast learner, at least remembering the things he had told her to do the times before that he had liked.

"I like it.." He said gently before perking when he heard the analyzer beep. He looked everything over with a nod, "Everything checks out!"

"What a good girl~" He remarked with a smirk, "You remembered what to do~"

“I told ya I was clean.” He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

Nana let out a soft moan at the praise, licking up the cum before moving to take the head of his cock into her mouth, sucking and moving her head at a steady pace.

"It was also to check your general health. There are still diseases we can catch from humans.." He said, "He just likes to be thorough.."

He made a low noise and sank back a bit, closing his eye and just enjoying her.

“Alright, alright, I was just teasin’ anyway.” Ren waved his hand dismissively

She pumped the shaft of his cock as she took more into her mouth, using her tongue to rub the underside of his cock. She pulled him out of her mouth to lick up and down the shaft again, then taking him back into her mouth as much as she could.

((*ditches them for now*))

She would be at it for a while, her jaw begging for a break before he finally finished. He didn't force her to swallow this time, how kind of him.

She must have been satisfied from their activities, as when he finished, she slumped back down onto the bed. His seed dripped from her mouth, and she simply swallowed it, forced or not, it made him happy when she drank every bit of his cum, even licking it from her lips.

Last edited:
Jin has only been with Matsunaga for roughly a week, and already it was hell. He had started to show his true colors on their wedding night, and ever since then continued to do as he pleased. He would do humiliating things to her, make a display of her, mock and tease her, even getting rough with her. She was doing her best to endure all of it, trying to keep herself strong for the sake of her family and her clan, but it was starting to become difficult.

It was hard with all the physical abuse. He would come home and hit her as hard as he possibly could, making sure that the bruises and marks would remain hidden. He was a monster, a disgusting being that was only using her for her money and land.

He would only hit her in places that were easily covered by clothes, never striking her face. He would pick apart everything she did or wore, mundane things such as her hairstyle that day, or even how she required a knife to feed.

He was particularly cruel in terms of sex as well. Some times he would leave her tied to the bed with multiple toys tied or taped to her while he was at work so she could be easier to use when he came home.

It was on those days that the servants would hear Jin scream and cry in pain, sometimes lasting for hours on end.
It was easy to tell when Matsunaga was in a foul mood, and even easier to tell when he was going to beat her, only ever calling Jin to his office when he wanted to do so.

It was only when she found out that he was starting to evict residents in her land so he would be able to build another museum for his dusty trinkets. She was furious, the humans that lived there were like her family, she had tended to their needs for many decades, and they were kind to her in return. She wouldn’t stand this.
She made her way toward his office, limping slightly from the deep bruise he had given her on her thigh and hip from a previous beating, not bothering to knock when she entered his office, nor bothering to close the door behind her.
“What is the meaning of this?” She demanded, holding up a letter of eviction along with a hand written letter from one of the families asking why she would want them gone from their family home.

She moved over to his desk and practically slammed the papers down in front of him. “You’re removing the people under my protection from my land?” Her words were practically hissed out.

Back
Top Bottom