Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

“Fine by me, when do I start?” She asked, making sure her hair was smithed out and lipstick wasn't smudged as she moved down the alleyway toward Motochika.

“Then let’s go see what kinda digs ya got.” She said, motioning for him to lead the way, hoping she didn’t have to walk the entire way to where ever he lived.

She followed after him, whistling lowly at the car and checking it out like she was trying to gauge how much she could sell it for. “Nice car.” She commented as he unlocked it and together they both climbed in.

“I felt it was implied.” She said with a casual shrug. “So whadd’you do that makes it so you require snooping?”

"I'm, uh..." He mulled it over, "in a rather interesting business practice that requires a lot of know how on some very prominent people. Distribution, if you will..."

She let out a laugh, finding it cute that he was trying to word what he actually did in a better light. “Jeeze, and I thought you were scary! You can just say it, not like I’m really in much of a better profession.”

She looked over at him and simply stared back with a blank expression. “What, you’re expecting me to be some kinda bleeding heart for humans? It ain’t our fault they’re all we can eat to live. They don’t apologize to the food they eat, why should I?”

She gave a snort of laughter and a grin, then saw the house they were pulling up to and sat up in the seat. “Are you kiddin’ me?!” She looked over at him. “Yer fuckin’ loaded!”

They pulled up the long driveway after the gates opened, and once inside the house, she followed him down a few halls and down a set of stairs to what she only assumed would be some sort of dungeon and she had been tricked, but it wasn’t. The doors opened, and a very generic looking clinic was inside, a bright sterile white room.

"Another one?" Nobu sounded unhappy, "One wasn't enough, you had to get two?"
"Shut up, she's got a different job." Motochika said, "This is Nobu, he's just gonna check you out, make sure you're healthy.."

“Cheating on me already, how cruel~” She teased as she moved over to the bed in the room and sat down. “And I can tell you now, I don’t have any diseases.”

"That's part of my job, but a clean bill of health is always good." Nobu said. Motochika waved his hand.
"I'll be back in a few." He said and left. Nobu glanced at Ren's ears and made a noise.
"Pureblood or do you have a Maker?" He asked.

The prostitute watched Nobu move around the infirmary, gold eyes watching him closely. “Little bit of a personal question, don’t ya think?” She sounded a little less light hearted. “Well, I wasn’t made, but I don’t know, probably a mutt. Never seen my parents, not that I remember at least.”

Nana was waiting for Motochika on his bed like she had been for a while now, healed up for the most part from her overdose, but still on the sedatives. It was mixed into her food, that and something that always made her throb between her legs. No matter how much she touched, how many times she came, she couldn’t get the throbbing to go away for hours. It was a struggle for her when all she wanted was to sleep, too tired and confused from the sedatives, so she often gave in to try and remedy the issue herself. She clutched at the sheets with one hand, other hand down the front of her hospital gown pants as she rubbed and touched herself, almost desperately. Her breathing was coming out in hot puffs, toes curled, and eyes shut as she lay on her side, soft whimpers and moans coming from her.

"Just standard questions..." Nobu said, "How old are you?"

The door opened and Motochika stopped, watching her quietly for a second.
"Need somethin?"

“About eighty I think.” She said, letting her eyes drop down to her lap, when was the last time they had been to a doctor at all?

Nana opened her eyes, but didn’t stop touching herself; it was clear as day she was high as a kite, pupils dilated fully, and that same groggy expression on her face. “It won’t go away...” She whimpered, her movements quickening a bit, becoming more desperate. “No matter how many times I-” She bit her lip, curling up a bit. “Touch me..” It almost sounded like a demand.

"Sex?" He asked before he caught himself, "Gender-Sex."

He smirked darkly and moved in, closing the door and moving to the bed, "Of course~"

“Male.” They said simply, like they weren’t wearing a black cocktail dress and heels.

Nana didn’t stop touching herself, soft moans and grunts escaping her as she rubbed her clit steadily, even as Motochika climbed into the bed with her.

Nobu looked and furrowed his brows, "Male?" He repeated.

Motochika tugged off her hospital pants before pushing his fingers into her and pumping them slowly, "Don't stop." He ordered softly.

Ren looked back at him with a nod. “Yup, like as in the ones with dicks.” He said.

Nana nodded, one leg held up by Motochika, and the other laying flat on the bed. Her breathing became rugged, and she was already rather wet, rubbing herself as Motochika had ordered. He could feel her thighs trembling in his hands, her heat clenching around his fingers as he pushed them into her. “More... Touch me more..” She whispered, letting go of the sheets beneath her so she could grope herself through her shirt.

Back
Top Bottom