Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

“What things? Things so important that you’re turning families and elderly onto the street?” She sounded angry and disgusted. “I will not allow such a thing, husband, please reconsider the location of the project.” It was hard keeping herself in a somewhat right state of mind, what kind of person would do this?

Her eyes widened slowly as she stared with her mouth open slightly. “Where are they supposed to go? What are you going to do for them?”

She stared at him in shock, her rage reaching a boiling point. “I won’t allow you to build on my land.” She said quietly.

He was a monster, a horrible creature wearing mans skin. He had violated her in ways she couldn’t have even fathomed possible, mocked and demeaned her, beat her, and now her people would suffer? She wouldn’t allow it. He had taken every bit of her, and now he would take everything the humans on her land had.
She acted without thinking, something she would never have previously thought of doing before. Jin struck him hard across the face, knocking his glasses off, which bounced off the desk and landed on the floor.

He sat still for a moment, as if processing what she had just done, before he stood and pulled something from one of the drawers of his desk. It was a little bottle of what looked to be water, and he calmly uncapped it before pouring it slowly over her head. It started to burn right away, like he had dumped hot oil over her.

It soaked into the kimono she wore and ran down her arms and back, the feeling of her skin melting making her drop to her knees with a horrible scream. She pulled at her clothes, trying to get the dress soaked with what she could only assume to be holy water off her, only burning her hands as well in the process. Her hair too was soaked with the liquid, and it dripped down the side of her face and onto the front of her clothing, only making her writhe and scream louder at Matsunaga’s feet. The pain was unbearable, her flesh immediately turning bright red and blistering terribly, even actually melting away in some spots as she desperately pulled her clothes off and away from her. She clutched her hands to her face once she had gotten her soaked clothes off, hunched over shaking as the vision of her left eye blurred and faded, the water still dripping from her body.

She couldn’t speak so was in so much pain, shaking more violently as her body started to feel numb. Her head and back felt like boiling oil had been dumped on them, and her thoughts were quickly becoming incoherent as she went into shock. It felt like her head was cooking, only letting out a grunt as she collapsed to the floor fully, losing consciousness.

The pain would wake her not long after, the servants having washed the water from her body and dressed her wounds, but hadn’t given her any pain medication. Matsunaga had most likely told them not to, and even though the holy water was gone from her body, she still felt it burning her flesh.
Most of her head and half of her face had been wrapped, along with her neck, shoulders, back, upper arms, and hands.

She shook her head the best she could, having been laid down on her stomach so her back could rest. “Thank you for treating my wounds... You may leave me to my rest.”

JIn knew Matsunaga was punishing her for hitting him, letting her be in pain to remind her of the mistake she had made. She trembled with agony, clenching her jaw hard, which made her face hurt. Endure it. She had to endure it.

Over the next few days, it would take great effort to even just move around, but she would have to travel much further than just around Matsunaga’s estate. She took some time to travel, back to her home estate, needing to set things right with the village Matsunaga had forcefully evicted without compensation.

She was still heavily bandaged, but at that moment the heartache she felt for her people hurt more than her burns. “Please, everyone, calm yourselves..!” She called, trying to bring the volume down a bit. “I’ve come here tonight asking for your forgiveness, as the loss of your homes is my fault. My husband had plans he did not inform me of, nor did he consult me on the matter. Even more so, I beg your forgiveness as I cannot stop the eviction, but please know that I did try.” She felt tears burn at her eyes and she got down on her knees before them. “I cannot save your homes. They will be torn down, and you will all be left without a roof over your head, but I will not let a single one of you go homeless..!”

"No, Jin-dono, please..!"
"You aren't at fault, Jin-dono!"
"We could never blame you!" They all tried to get her back on her feet, she didn't need to grovel.
"We owe you so much already..!"

“No, you losing your homes is something you never should have to experience.” She shook her head and motioned for the servant behind her to come forward. “I didn’t want to let you suffer with the consequences my husband forced upon you, so I’ve taken it upon myself to buy each and everyone of your houses.” The servant moved forward, handing each resident a check, all with a rather hearty number on it.
“Please accept this gift, as it is the only one I can give to you..!”

It wasn’t enough, she still hadn’t given them what they truly deserved, which was their homes back, but she had paid for each house in full and then some to help them with the costs of finding a new home. After she thanked each one, told them how dear they were to her, and how much they would be missed, she returned to her home. She sent the servants away for the rest of the evening, unable to stop the tears that flooded down her face, and only wanting to be alone.

Back
Top Bottom