Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

It would trouble him for days, something that refused to leave his mind no matter how hard he tried. She didn’t seem like one to start quarrels or disputes, the humans on the land seemed happy, so why had she been wounded so terribly?
It was something that was becoming frustrating to think about, it interfering with his daily work, until one night he received a message on his cell phone from an unknown number.
“Katakura-dono? I’m sorry if this message reaches you at an inappropriate time- would you be able to speak in person?”

He nearly dropped his phone and Masamune looked over at him from his PS4, "You good, chief?"
"H-Hai! Excuse me!" Kojurou said and left quickly to respond, "Yes, of course. Where would you like to meet?"

It seemed like ages before a reply, but was probably only a few minutes. “If it is no trouble, my estate, I’m afraid I’m not the most presentable.”

"I will be over there shortly." Kojurou blushed and peeked back into Masamune's room, "Ne...Masamune-sama?"
"Haa?" Masamune didn't even look up.
"May I be excuse for the evening?"
"Yeah, sure, I ain't goin no where." Masamune replied. Kojurou bowed quickly and left in a hurry.

The drive through the countryside to her home was a peaceful one, and this time, when he approached the estate, he could see lights on, and a few people milling about doing chores outside.

The door opened and an older woman bowed to him, silently inviting him in and motioning for him to follow. She took him down the long hallways and stopped before a door, bowing before opening it. Inside it looked like a traditional tea room, with cushions on the floor for two.

He heard the door behind him open again, and this time JIn entered, a soft smile on her lips, but her eye still quite sad. “Thank you for coming on such short notice... I felt it would be rude to ignore your gift.” She said, setting a tray of tea out; did she mean his phone number? She was wearing a traditional kimono again, and even with her bandaged hands, she served tea for him.

"I-It's no trouble, truly. I would be remiss to not offer you any help should you need it.." He couldn't help looking at every single bandage, angry with whoever did such an awful thing to her.

She set the tea cup before Kojurou and carefully slid it forward for him, glancing up to see him staring at her hands. She pulled them away, feeling shame. “Forgive me, I’ve been in much more presentable states, unfortunately today is not one of them.” She apologized with a bow, her long golden hair swept over one shoulder in a loose tie to keep it neat.

Her eye was still focused on his tea, staring at the steam rising from the cup, and for a moment, he thought he had overstepped.
“My husband.”
She said calmly, though quietly, like it pained her to say such words.
Her husband had given her such grievous wounds? How? And for what? There could be nothing that would excuse him maiming her so terribly.

"I am so sorry..." He muttered, trying to keep his voice level. His fist clenched tightly and his brows furrowed. "No man has any right to treat a woman so poorly."

She watched his expression, found it odd compared to the one Matsunaga would’ve given her. He had emotions in his eyes, more than just rage, and sick glee when she cried out in pain. She looked down at his tea again, clenching her own fists, making red bloom on her bandages.
“Please, there is no need to apologize for others actions.” She said. “It has already been done, and cannot be undone... But I do thank you for your concern.”
Her chest ached, and for the first moment since her marriage to Matsunaga, she felt something other than fear or uneasiness.

She bowed her head in response, allowing him to enjoy his tea in peace. Why had she called him over? Why had she made such a rash and foolish mistake? Surely he wouldn’t want to lay with a married woman, let alone a maimed married woman. It was purely on impulse, something she had probably made up in her own head; but he was handsome, and she could tell he had been among vampires his fair share. Still, it was foolish, to expect him to fulfill her unmet desires, to satisfy her in the ways her husband couldn’t.

She heard him speak, but honestly didn’t register his words right away. She had been so desperate for a gentle touch, it made her hot and bothered. She had suddenly moved, faster than Kojurou’s eyes could register, only realizing that she was now leaned across the space between the two, the gap now closed and her hand on his cheek as she kissed him deeply.

His eyes widened and he tensed out of surprise before he flushed heavily and his heart started to pound. Why was she kissing him? What had he done? Was it his question? His expression softened and he kissed back slowly. It was probably because of her husband, he treated her so poorly.

She slowly crawled closer to him, carefully pushing the tea tray out of the way so she could crawl into his lap to kiss him, bringing her other hand to his cheek, caressing his face with bandaged hands. Jin made a faint noise when he kissed back, only further getting her worked up.

She shook her head slightly, taking the moment to catch her breath. “No..” She whispered back, letting her hands run down his jaw to his neck, then down to his shoulders as she kissed him again.

They did seem to have enough privacy, no servants around, nor did he hear anyone outside the room. She straddled his lap she as was a bit more comfortable, his smell intoxicating as she took the lead and gently pushed him down onto his back. Surely hers was still too wounded, so it was understandable that she didn’t lay back on hers.
Straddling his hips now, she broke the kiss momentarily, opening her eye. “Is this alright with you..?” She asked softly, not wanting to force herself upon him if he didn’t want intimacy with her.

Back
Top Bottom