Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

She let him lift her, leaning forward a bit more so he could pull out of her, feeling his warm seed paint her inner thigh as she rested her head against his shoulder, thighs still trembling.

She took a moment to catch her breath, sitting up with a flushed face. “I’m sorry.. You’re a mess now..”

“I can have a bath prepared for you if you’d like, I couldn’t just send you home dirty.” She said softly, crawling off of him so he could sit up.

Jin nodded, redressing herself before leaving to go have a bath started for both Kojurou and herself, returning to inform him that his bath was ready, and to give him a clean yukata to wear to the baths.

Jin went to wash up in her own private bath, asking a servant to clear the tea room and return Kojurou’s clothes to him so he’d be able to be dressed in his own clothes going home.

When he cleaned up, he put back on his clothes and hung up the yukata out of politeness. He left the bathroom and moved into the foyer to wait for Jin.

Jin entered the foyer not long after Kojurou, hair damp and fresh bandages on her. “Thank you for joining me here today, Kojurou, Forgive me if I was too brash.”

Her face flushed and she averted her eye. “I would still like to offer my apologies... As well as my bed again, if you do need it..”

“Please, you don’t have to be so formal with me, truly, I am not your master.” She said gently.

She moved a few steps closer so he was close enough to touch, reaching out with a bandaged hand and touching his cheek again. “Please, I am no better than you simply because of my lineage, we’re equals, Kojurou..” She said softly, smiling at him. “But I can’t force you to change... I only hope if I can be of service to you, you will call on me as well.”

Megohime was at the estate with Masamune when Kojurou arrived home, the two of them playing video games upstairs in his bedroom. She had been over about half a dozen times at the point, and every time she would always indulge Masamune’s bad habit of going straight to his game room. She would sit with him for hours on end, wanting to play anything and everything, always marveling over all of his technology, and even having a great time playing with him as well. She was a quick learner, but if her parents found out she was playing video games all night, she would be in for a rough time.

"Masamune-sama?" Kojurou peeked in and Masamune waved from his spot beside Megohime.
"Hey!" He greeted before looking over with a scowl, "You smell like sex." Kojurou's face lit up and he sputtered in embarrassment.

Megohime’s face flushed too, and she looked to Masamune. “Sex has a smell..?” She whispered to him, glancing over at Kojurou. Surely he had bathed well enough, but with a vampires keen sense of smell, it was hard to hide.

"Yeah, it's kinda musky.." Masamune whispered back.
"I am an adult, I have needs!" Kojurou argued. Masamune smirked.
"Aw~ cute~" He teased.

Megohime’s face was flushed still. “Does it only happen to humans?” She asked quietly, almost as embarrassed as Kojurou.

Her face flushed hot, turning redder than Kojurou’s, hiding her face in the pillow in an attempt to escape her embarrassment.

Back
Top Bottom