Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

“Oh come on! You can’t just be vague and shit! Everyone knows you have some girlie up there, we can all smell her, so ‘fess up! You love her or something~?” Ren asked with a grin.

“Hm.” He put his chin in palm, studying Motochika as he drove. “I dunno, you seem to be pretty infatuated.”

“Mm, your men, mostly. They talk a lot, men tend to talk when they’re happy.” He said, giving a lazy shrug. “They think you’re smitten.”

Ren smirked a bit. “You keep tellin’ yourself that, big guy.” He said, patting Motochika’s bulky shoulder.

“I do very much~ As do your men and your clients~” He said with a wink. “But don’t worry none, I’m not spreadin’ shit, haven’t even seen what the woman looks like~”

“You do realize you’re probably like, a hundred times faster an’ stronger than her, right?” He said, looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

Ren groaned and slumped down in his seat. “You probably coulda just tripped her ya know.” He muttered.

He huffed softly. “Well, I suppose she is replaceable if you aren’t all that attached to her.” He said.

“That is if you get out of the house and actually put effort into it, you can’t just wait around for her to fall into your lap.” Ren pointed out.

Ren only gave another shrug, having no arguments left, and seeing a fair point in Motochika’s argument.

When they reached the Date manor and were buzzed through the gate, Motochika parked the car and brought Ren up to the door. Kojurou was the one to answer.
"Can I help you, Chosokabe-sama?"
"Yeah, just got a little gift here for Masamune. Since his soon-to-be ain't really his wife yet." Motochika said. Kojurou scowled lightly before moving to let Ren in.
"I will inform Masamune-sama."

Ren smiled softly and bowed her head to Kojurou before entering, following Kojurou inside, only glancing back at Motochika once.

He gave a half assed salute before leaving. Kojurou took Ren to Masamune's door, where loud music was blaring through.
"Masamune-sama, Chosokabe-sama brought you some company." He called. Themusic turned down and the door opened before Masamune's eye dropped to Ren.

Ren smiled at Masamune, bowing to him politely. “Motochika-sama has extended my services to you at no cost, as a congratulations on finding a wife.” She said softly, looking up at Masamune. “How may I be of service to you for the evening~?” She purred out, sweeping some of her hair over her shoulder and tilting her head a bit.

Back
Top Bottom