Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

Ren got up on the bed, leaning back a bit and spreading her legs for him, taking his hand and pulling him onto the bed on top of her. “Only if you’re ready..~?” She teased.

He could feel that her folds were already wet, and that she wasn’t in fact wearing any underwear under the short little dress. Ren would do as Masamune pleased, letting him take her, riding him a few times, and even sucking him off once more.

Motochika was rather enjoying Nana, especially in the state she was in on the drugs he continually fed her, but he had to admit that he was neglecting her a bit. He always had his men take her out and hose her down to clean her up daily, but her long hair was now terribly matted and tangled, the ends of her hair slowly forming one large mat from lack of brushing. That and the green scrubs she wore was becoming an eyesore and bothersome to deal with when it came time to fuck, she needed some tlc desperately.

"Alright, Nana, come here.." Motochika said as he came in with a grooming set, grabbing a chair and patting it, "Your hair is a mess, we're going to fix it."

That day, he had requested Nobu only dose her with the sedatives, so he could properly groom her without her trying to suck him off or start touching herself. She obeyed, crawling out of bed and moving over to the chair where she plopped down in it, too spaced out to speak much at all really.
He would need to brush for a long while- that or simply remove the entire dread with the scissors.

And that was exactlt his plan. He took the scissors out of the grooming box and just cut out the glob of rats and tangles in her hair, fixing any uneven parts so it didn't look sloppy or like she tried doing it in her stupor. It was way shorter now, but it gave her a kind of charm. She had great cheekbones for short hair.

With her hair newly cut, it fell just beneath her chin, showing off her delicate shoulders and slender neck. It wasn’t a professional cut, but it was definitely much better than the rats nest that was her longer hair, plus, now he could see more of her face.

Her eyes still had the same dead look from the drugs in her system, but regardless, she filled her role well enough. It had been weeks since she had tried fighting back in anyway, but being on heavy sedatives constantly would do that to a person; her smell however had changed. It was only very slightly, but it was different, and there was no mistaking what the smell was. She was pregnant.

She stumbled after him, doing her best to keep up, muttering her protests of him moving too fast.

He took her down to the clinic and set her on the bed, "I need an abortion."
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what?" Nobu looked to him with a soft scowl. Motochika made a face.
"What, she's pregnant? I don't want that shit." He said.

Nana sat on the bed where she was put, not moving much other than to look around, then to Nobu and Motochika as they spoke together.

"Are you sure...?"
"I'm pretty sure I don't want a kid." Motochika said flatly. Nobu rose his hands and moved to get what he needed ready.

Their voices were garbled to her, slow and unintelligible; what were they talking about? Why was she here?

Nobu laid her down and tied her to the bed before he started to flush out the sedatives with saline. "We'll be here a while." He said. Motochika made a noise and turned to leave.
"Call me when she's ready."

It would take a few hours for Nana to be mostly cleared of her sedatives, and when she was mostly sober and coherent, she was angry. Her eyes were wild, crazed almost, and over everything else, she was angry. She tried to bite Nobu several times, and only screamed and thrashed when he touched her, yelling countless expletives at him.

She only spat at him, baring her teeth and struggling harder. “You think I give a shit about my health right now at this moment?” She snarled through her teeth, her hatred burning in her wild eyes. “You’re torturing and raping me!”

“You’re helping him! You’re helping him fuck me!” She was almost frothing at the mouth, screaming so loud it hurt her throat. “You drug me up day after day and are complacent! You continue to fix me up time and time again when he breaks me, and you make sure I’m healthy for him when he wants to fuck me, how am I at all pointing the finger wrongly!?” She was right, he fixed what Motochika broke, and when she got sick or was hurt when Motochika got too rough from excitement, he would patch her up. He regulated her sedatives, did her checkups, and made sure she had appropriate nutrients- he was ensuring she would be healthy enough for her to endure her never ending torture.

"It's my job," He told her, "I can't just sit here and say, "Oh, sorry, Motochika-sama, maybe I should just let your human die this time!" That would just end my life right there next to yours. Then what? What do you think happens then? He gets a new doctor who won't go against his word and he'll get a new human to torture. If you ask me, I think we're both in the safest positions."

“Then trade with me. If my position is so safe and favorable, why don’t you take it?” Her eyes were like a feral beast, scared and hurt, distrusting of all of those around. “Trade with me, you fucking monster.”

"Why don't you just fucking kill yourself then? Stop pissing Motochika off so much then you won't have to see me as often. I hear splitting your wrists in a warm bath is the best way of doing it." He hissed before pumping her full of anesthetics.

She tried to fight him away from dosing her, still baring her teeth and glaring hatred. “Give me the fucking knife then.” She managed out before she fell unconscious from the drugs.

Back
Top Bottom