Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

“Anything you could ask for~” She moved in and sat on his unmade bed, crossing her legs, the skirt of of dress riding up a bit more to expose her thighs. Leaning back a little on her hands, she watched Masamune. “I’m sure it gets rather lonely up here, alone all day~”

"Yeah, sometimes..." He said as he moved closer, "Sometimes I like it alone, though. What about you, is it lonely in that big house with Motochika?"

She sat forward and put her hand in her chin, pouting. “Motochika-sama hardly even notices that I’m there.” She said. “Hardly brings me much company either.” A little lie wouldn’t hurt.

Ren smirked softly and reached out to gently touch Masamune’s hip, hooking the belt loop and pulling him closer. “You’ll fulfill that promise for me~?”

Ren pushed Masamune back a bit, kneeling in front of him and working on unbuttoning the jeans he had on. She leaned forward and kissed his hipbone as she stroked his member, kissing across the flesh beneath his navel.

He relaxed and moaned lowly. He was really pent up; Megohime was cute but she wasn't ready for anything like this. He was glad to finally relieve himself.

Ren trailed her kisses down to the base of his cock, sucking on the base of his shaft as she worked the head, feeling him swell in her hand. Even he had to admit that Masamune was rather attractive, but he was also sure he wasn’t all that much into men, leaving him fretting over what would happen when he found out- but only a little.

She glanced up briefly, not stopping her work, moving to suck and lick up his shaft before taking the head of his cock into her mouth. She fondled and stroked him as she rubbed her tongue against the underside of the head, making soft noises as she worked.

He moaned lowly and pulled his hand back so he wouldn't pull at her hair. He gripped the bed sheet tight and just watched her, his breathing labored.

“It’s ok to touch me..” She mumbled out, removing him from her mouth briefly before taking him back into her mouth, sucking and bobbing her head steadily.

She pulled him from her mouth again, lipstick smeared. “Pull my hair then.” It was almost like an order, running her tongue up his cock slowly to tease him.

Masamune felt a hand rest on his hip, Ren making a faint noise and pushing Masamune’s cock further into his mouth. She had been a prostitute for years, and taking a good bit into her mouth and throat was no issue at this point. Ren had even had his own intimate bits changed for his espionage, having Nobu change his male genitalia into female genitalia. They planned to have him stay for at least a week, and though the surgery would take a while to recover from, it wasn’t permanent, and his currently female genitals would return to that of male anatomy.

Motochika had said he was sending his best girl, but Masamune was just assuming he had been fucking with him, but she seemed to know exactly what she was doing, even letting him pull her hair. She almost seemed to enjoy him pulling her hair, moaning softly against his cock when he did, fondling him gently to help him along.

Ren groaned weakly, the feeling of his seed filling her mouth and dripping down the back of her throat one she still found unpleasant, but regardless, she waited for him to finish completely before swallowing his seed and pulling him from her mouth.

She licked her lips and smirked a bit, hair tussled from him tugging on it. “I’m here to take care of you, Masamune-sama~ Think nothing of me~”

Back
Top Bottom