Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

He laughed and Kojurou cleared his throat.
"Call if you need me."
"Yeah, yeah~" Masamune waved Kojurou off and he left. "You ok there, Mego~?"

Her muffled reply came from the pillow of an “I’m fine.” Needing a moment to steady her heart before she could continue with her video games. She broke the silence after a few minutes, cheeks dusted pink. “Does... Does sex always stink..?”

She pressed her face up to her nose in the pillow, face hot again. She hesitated before finally answering. “I just don’t understand how stuff like that works..” She mumbled.

Megohime got even more flustered, and quickly mashed a few buttons on her controller, continuing the fight on screen, beating on Masamune’s character.

“So you want me to go to this Date guys place, work him over and get some information?” Ren was looking at the file Motochika had handed him, looking it over with bored eyes. “Am I looking for anything in particular?”

"Whatever you can find; bank statements, expansion plans, cattle deals..." Motochika replied, "Whatever we can use to get money or favors out of them."

“Sure thing, but is Date even into men? He doesn’t seem like the kind to really like cock.” Ren said, tossing the file on the table.

“Of course I haven’t, but you don’t think people talk? He’s not exactly a shut in either. Do you know him?” He asked.

“Well then there ya go, sounds straight as an arrow to me.” Ren said, stretching his arms behind his back. “Look, ya already got me the hair extensions, an’ the snipped ears, you said it yourself I’m a convincin’ woman, let’s just go with the woman guise for now.”

Ren’s face flushed and he looked away, crossing his arms over his chest. “Y’want the shit or not?” He muttered.

“I just need to change, and a bit of information?” He stood up. “Know what kinda women he’s into?”

"Well, I'm sure an asshole like Masamune likes women with a little bite to them. Some sass or what-have-you." He said, "I'm sure you'll learn what he likes when you get there."

“Fine, fine.” He waved his hand and headed down the hall to his room to change and get himself ready. When he came out, he was wearing a tight, mid-thigh length red velvet dress, with a low cut back and a deep V; thin straps kept the top of the dress up, and the straps crossed over his back in an intricate pattern. He had done light makeup on his face, pulled his now long hair into a ponytail with bangs hanging down to frame his slender face, and wore a black choker, with red heels to match his dress. “Ready?” He asked, applying a coat of chapstick to his plump lips.

Ren swept his long hair over his shoulder, walking passed Motochika and out toward the car. “Just try not to stare at my ass too much.”

“Are you talking about that human woman you have locked in your room?” Ren asked as he got into the car.

Back
Top Bottom