Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

"You don't like it rough?" Matsunaga asked, "I assumed you did considering how cold you are ti people."

"Has that happened before?" She asked, finally finding it and placing it on the counter for him.

Jin was taken a little aback, actually embarrassed, letting her hand drop away from his face. “I-I..” She had no words to respond with, eyes wide as she stared back at him. How was she supposed to answer his question? She didn’t want to start the marriage off badly, and she had never thought of her actions as cold before. She tried to be polite to both humans and her own kind, having her servants send away suitors kindly, and unwelcome guests just the same, but she had never been rude before. “I did not mean to come off that way..” She dropped her gaze, swallowing what little pride she had left in this situation. “Forgive me if I’ve offended you, my husband..” She said, jolting a bit and biting her lip, Matsunaga still rubbing her clit throughout the entire conversation.

“Only once, and it was returned rather quickly, but it still gave everyone a heart attack when they realized what had happened.” He grinned again, showing off the sharp but short teeth that almost glinted in the light. “Oh, and the eggs and rice, let me unload them for you!” He said, pointing over his shoulder with his thumb.

Last edited:
"Oh I'm not offended. I much prefer to bed this way, I figured you wouod as well." He replied.

She blushed and nodded, "A-Alright, thank you!"

Jin gripped the sheets of the bed. “I’m here to serve you, my husband, if that is what your tastes are, then I shall accommodate you.” She said, it taking every ounce of her being to not get sick by saying those words, unable to keep his gaze while saying it.

Yukimura gave a nod and turned to jog out the door, returning with a crate of eggs, taking them back into the walk in fridge before returning to the truck for more. He delivered two crates of eggs and four bags of dried rice, storing them all in the stock room before heading back up to pay for his medication. “Everything should be fine in the stock room until Jirou-dojo arrives in the morning, so you shouldn’t have any issues with them!”

"I appreciate that, thank you very much~" He smirked darkly.

"Thank you so much." She smiled, "I really appreciate it, I probably wouldn't have been able to get them in on my own."

Jin didn’t see his sinister smirk, too flustered to look him in the face, leaning back against the pillows as her face became more flushed. Initially it was a uncomfortable and painful at the pace he started out with, but now that she was starting to become aroused, she was becoming more wet, lessening the friction. She pressed her lips together, letting out a shaky breath as he continued, feeling herself growing warm, and between her legs, a throbbing begging.

“It’s no problem, really, the old man says he can do it himself, but his back has been giving him pain lately, so I just do it for him too.” He fished a wad of crumpled money from his dirty jeans, counting out the three thousand yen he’d need for his medication.

"What's the matter? Maybe you would prefer this?" He asked before pushing his fingers into her and pumping them roughly.

She took it gently and put it in the register, "Well, I'm always glad to have a strong handsome gentlemen help me sometime.." She said before her whole face turned red and she looked away, "I am so sorry, that was completely inappropriate of me!"

Matsunaga was not a gentle lover, was not forgiving, and most certainly was not patient. Even when he blooded her, he bit her deep and hard, almost to the point where even moving her fingers hurt her shoulder. When he was done and satisfied, he told her where she could find her room, and promptly sent her away. She was shown to her room by a servant, who bowed and left all without saying a single word. She bathed and dressed her wound, which was tender and hot to the touch, already bruising deeply. She would endure it all, every bit of it, every single odd quirk or desire, all for the sake of her clan. What kind of disappointment would she be to her parents if she were to let the clan be snuffed out so easily? She dressed in her night clothes, only having a small amount of luggage with her until the rest of the things she would need to live with Matsunaga were delivered, entire body sore as she laid down.
He was certainly an odd man, reserved yet intrusive, watching always, and hiding many secrets. It mattered not to her, as her stomach ached for blood, and soon- if her husband allowed it -she would be able to taste real blood once again.

Yukimura’s own pale face was flushed and he shook his head “N-No! I would love to help out when I can!” He sputtered.

Motochika made his way to a little out of the way bar he went to sometimes, enjoying straight booze and just the noise. Nana's whining was grating on his ears.

She blushed softly and nodded, "As long as I don't pull you away from anything important.."

“Hey~” A voice pulled Motochika out of his foul mood and brought his attention to the person who had fallen instep with them as he made his way toward the bar. “Two ta get sucked off and fifty to fuck, what’dya say~?” It was a young vampire, a low blood, but she wasn’t too hard on the eyes. Had to be twenty, short and thin, with short, wild pink hair the same colored eyelashes, big gold eyes and plump lips. She was a bit lacking in the chest area, but had a nice enough ass to make up for it.

“I usually come here after I’m done with my work, so not very likely..” He said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

He glanced at her before looking ahead again, "Don't have any cash, sorry." He said blandly.

She fidgeted, "I'll give you some water on the house for when you visit...it's very lonely here.."

“I gotta cash app on my phone. C’mon, you look frustrated, lemme help with that~” She didn’t slow down or seemed deterred, pulling her cracked phone out of her pocket and waving it with a slight grin.

Yukimura nodded. “Thank you, I’ll have to stop by again soon.” He was leaving already? Well, that was a given, he was just a customer, she couldn’t really expect him to stay all night.

"Not right now, sweetheart, some other time, ok?" He said, hands in his pockets.

"I won't keep you...! Thank you for the delivery, I will leave a note for Jirou-san." She smiled, "Please come back soon."

She didn’t seem to like the sweetheart comment, making a face, but shrugging her shoulders and turning. “Suit yourself.” She said, and was off to find an actual customer.

Yukimura gave her a smile and a nod, leaving down the road in the same old pick up leaving Akihime alone is the overwhelming silence.

Motochika shrugged and headed into the bar to relax for a bit.

When he was out of sight, she deflated against the counter and gave a whine. "He's so perfect!"

A few stiff drinks later and Motochika had nearly forgotten all about Nana’s whining, breaking her was harder than he had initially thought, but he seemed to be able to temporarily tame her with heavy sedatives. The girl with the wild pink hair came to mind again, but with a girl off the streets could he really trust she wasn’t riddled with diseases?

He didn’t see her after immediately leaving the bar, but there were quite a few alleyways nearby, and the bars were busy, so she was bound to be picking up clients in the area still. It only took a few minutes of walking and looking down a handful of alleyways before he spotted two people concealed in the darkness, soft grunts traveling down the alleyway.
The smaller of the two was bent over facing the wall as what he assumed was the client partook in what he had payed for, the woman’s dress pulled up over her rear to expose it for her client.

The man looked up at the voice, and upon recognizing who was talking, quickly removed himself from the woman and ran. “Wh-Hey!” She watched him leave before letting out an irritated string of profanities, pulling up the underwear that hung around her knees before looking to Motochika. “It better be a fuckin’ boatload, you scared off my customer.” She muttered, crossing her arms over her chest. “So? What’s this about? You havin’ a party or somethin’? I’ll let you film it, but I don’t do snuff video’s.”

"No snuff," he told her, "I have better paying clients. People very much willing to give you more money in one sitting than you would see working out here for a week. You get food, clean clothes, and a roof over your head. You work for me and you keep 60% of what you earn."

She studied him, looking a bit skeptical. “And what do you get out of this? Forty percent isn’t very much to feed, house, and clothe a single prostitute, what part are you leaving out?” Well at least she wasn’t stupid, though the stupid ones didn’t last long on the streets.

"Say I need a little snooping done, like I need dirt on some people. You get what I need and you live a little cushier plus sixty percent of your pay. You'll be able to live how you like." He said.

He could tell by the look on her face that she was interested- no, money hungry was a better word -her eyes nearly had dollar signs in them. “Alright, I’ll take your deal.” She said with a grin. “But you better hope you got your deep pocket pants on, just ‘cuz I fuck for a livin’ don’t mean I’ll give you a discount for bein’ nice.”

Back
Top Bottom