Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

Even unconscious, Nana looked exhausted and worn, circles starting to form under her eyes, and her slender frame starting to look thin. Hopefully Nobu would be able to fix her up again like last time without any permanent damage.

The Kawabe family was an old one, probably one of the oldest still around, but it was also the smallest, currently only having one remaining member. Jin had maintained the good-sized plot of land the Kawabe’s had controlled for centuries, making sure its people were happy and thriving, as well as their land, but as she turned down marriage proposal after marriage proposal, whisperings started to go around that she was intentionally trying to kill out her clan. She ignored them all, mainly keeping busy with the humans who resided on her land, which was mainly fertile farming land, and quite a bit of it at that.

Yukimura had been sick since he was a young boy, having many allergies to foods, always causing him to get violently ill whenever he ate, and he would develop terrible rashes when going out into the sunlight. His parents said it was because of his sensitive skin, but no matter what creams or sunblocks he tried, he would always develop horrible red rashes that would blister and cause fever, so he could only ever go out during the darker hours. On cloudy days, he could get away with going outside with an umbrella and covered entirely, but the land mostly had fair weather, so he was mostly confined to the house until dusk.

There was one day, a man showed up. A very odd, very old man. Well, maybe not terribly old, his hair was only beginning to grey. But that made him ancient by vampire standards. He came calling for Jin, wanting to marry her. Save her clan. It was odd. Very odd, really. But he, like all the others, was turned down.

Akihime liked to watch him at night when he worked. She found him to be enthralling. She was enchanted by him and how sincere he was. He worked hard every night and when he was done, he would use his tool as a spear and practice fighting styles with it. Oh, how she longed to be beside him and watch him up close. To admire him at an arms length. But she knew it wasn't meant to be. She could never stay long enough to be with him. It broke her heart.

Jin always had the servants turn away all suitors, but inform her of who had come asking.
“It was Hisehide Matsunaga, my lady.”
“Thank you.” Jin dismissed the servant, sitting alone in her tea room.
She wasn’t young, but she wasn’t ancient either, perhaps... It was time to accept a marriage proposal. She set her tea aside.
“Noko, please send word to Hisehide Matsunaga I would like to speak with him at the soonest convenience.”
“Of course my lady.”
Her servant called from outside before leaving.

Most would see what he did as silly, using his hoe as a spear- but he was actually quite good with it. He had long shaggy hair pulled into a loose ponytail and red-brown eyes, he was a bit thin, but had decent muscles from farm work.

When Matsunaga received word that Jin wished to see him, he came to her right away.
"My lady." He greeted with a bow.

"How I wish I could be with him..." Akihime muttered, "He's so gentle and kind..."

Jin was dressed in one of her best kimono’s, sitting in wait for him in her tea room, having prepared fresh tea for him. She bowed to him in response, feeling a pit form in her chest. “I’m glad that you accepted my invitation.” She said as she picked up the kettle to pour the tea for the two of them. “I figured it was time to consider marriage.” She said softly.

Yukimura stopped to take a break, leaning against the hoe and looking out over the fields he had been managing.

"I'm flattered you chose me." He answered, "It's an honor, my lady."

Akihime made a noise and decided to see if there was any work nearby that she could apply for. It would give her an excuse to see him.

It would be two nights before they would wed, an official wedding ceremony taking place at Matsunaga’s much larger estate, and with no one but themselves attending. It wasn’t unusual for private weddings to be held, but even so, it felt like an omen to Jin. From what she had gathered over the last day, Matsunaga was a formal, unemotional man, with little expression and little time for anything other than his business. His modern estate resided on a large hill overlooking a densely populated city, a drastic change to Jin’s traditional home in the countryside, but she would adjust. She waited for him now, Matsunaga being pulled away from the quiet marriage by work, thankfully after the actual ceremony had taken place. She stood with a sake cup in hand, staring down at the still full glass, still dressed in her wedding gown.

Yukimura was running late night errands like he usually did, driving the family pick up truck down to probably the only convenience store for miles. He had eggs and bags of rice from his families farm to deliver to the store, as well as ingredients for his medication to pick up. “Hello! I have a delivery of dried rice and eggs! I’ll unload them in the back if you’d like!” He called as he entered the store.

Finally he showed himself, sitting beside her, "Forgive me for taking so long. Small annoyance, easy to deal with."

There was a clatter and a gasp followed by a soft whine. Akihime hadn't expected to see him, in fact she was going to try and slip away to watch him. But he was here and their first meeting she made a fool of herself by tripping and dropping the mop and bucket she was carrying.

She perked and looked to him, shaking her head and finally setting the cup of sake down untouched. “No, it is no trouble, my husband.” She said softly, but her tone held little affection. Both of them were rather aware that their marriage wasn’t built off love, merely for politics and the sake of both their clans.

Yukimura rounded the corner quickly when he heard the crash, moving over immediately to help her. “I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you..!” He apologized, then noticed it was someone he had never seen before. “I didn’t realize old man Jirou hired someone for the night shift..!”

"It was a lovely ceremony." He remarked.

"A-Ah, yes, it's my first day...! Er, night, I guess..." She smiled softly as she stood, "A-Aki desu.."

“It was.” She nodded in agreement, her stomach tying itself in knots. Other than the soft music playing from the stereo, the room was silent. She found it uncomfortable, especially so since Hisehide was dry at conversation, if he made much at all.

He offered her a dirty hand before quickly pulling it back and wiping it off on his dirty jeans before offering it again. “Yukimura!” He said, a big grin splitting his face, and something catching Akihime’s eyes. Short, sharp canines.

"Do you wish to consumate tonight or at a later date?" He asked. Even that had to be run like a business?

Her eyes widened slightly and she took his hand before giving a gentle smile, "It's nice to meet you, Yukimura.."

Everything was embarrassing about the way he asked it; arranging it like a meeting, how monotone and nonchalant he was about it, and it being her first time as well. She picked up her sake and drank it down easily, setting the cup down gently and giving her reply. “Tonight is as fine as any other time.”

“Sorry again for startling you like that, let me help you clean it up!” He offered, his tone and expression more enthusiastic that his physical state appeared healthy; pale skin and dark circles under his eyes.

He nodded, "Very well then. Tonight it is."

"O-Oh, you don't have to! You look really sick...!" She said. Her complexion wasn't any better really.

“Yes, my husband.” She said in agreement, waving to have her sake cup refilled. As old as she was, she had never been with a man before, but new plenty of sex. Matsunaga seemed bland and uptight enough, perhaps he was a man of simple pleasures? She glanced in his direction as she slowly sipped on the sake, trying to gauge how he might be with women, or he’s ever laid with one before.

Yukimura waved his hand. “I’ve been sick since I was a child, I’m as strong as the next man, plus, it’s just a bit of water.”

He looked stuffy, maybe he was the "one then done" kind of man. He didn't seem all that interested to lay with her anyway.

She blushed heavily as she used some rags to clean up the mop water, "Y-Yeah...I'm sorry, that was very rude of me to say..."

The looked back down at her drink, moving it around in the cup slowly; she didn’t have much trouble with the thought of him only laying with her until she conceived a child, at least then there would be no fuss about keeping him satisfied.

Yukimura helped sop up the water with a few rags as well. “It’s fine, really, I’ve heard it all before, didn’t hurt my feelings a bit.” He said with a smile. His hair which was previously always down in a loose pony tail was now pulled up higher, showing his deformed ears, only it looked more like someone had removed the top shell of his ears.

Once the "festivities" died down, Matsunaga stood, "Shall we?"

She frowned softly as she looked at his ears. Was he a lowblood? That would explain his pale complexion and illness. He probably didn't even know either.

She set down her empty cup and stood, giving a small nod, and together the two of them made their way across the manor to his private bedroom.

Yukimura looked to her and paused, seeing her frown. “Are you ok?” He asked, tilting his head slightly.

They entered his room and he locked the door before easily removing her wedding dress.

She perked and smiled softly, "Yes, I'm sorry...just thinking..."

She found it odd that he felt the need to lock the door, since the only others in the house were the servants, and she had hardly seen any of them at all. Jin let her silks fall to the floor, feeling the cold air on her skin, making her cover her chest out of habit.

Yukimura seemed to take her word for it, nodding and flashing a smile before continuing to clean the floor.

He guided her to the bed before suddenly pushing her down onto the bed, undressing himself.

They finished and she sighed softly, "Thank you. Um, you said something about medication?"

Jin let out a grunt of surprise when he pushed her down onto the bed with more force than she had expected. She picked herself up, crawling more into the bed so she could turn to face him.

“Oh, right, Jirou-dono makes my medicine, it should be a dark red powder.” He said as he stood, holding the wet rags.

He moved over her and pushed her legs open so he could work her clit a little roughly.

She took the rags and dropped them into the bucket, dragging it to the back before coming back, "Did he say it was already made?" She asked as she started looking around for the powder.

Jin flinched at the sudden feeling between her legs, she had touched herself a few times, but Matsunaga was too rough, and it felt rushed. “M-My husband, there’s no rush.. And please, not so rough.” She said softly, reaching out to touch his face- something she didn’t really think about, something she just did before she could think- a mistake.

“Ah, yes, and it’s usually kept up front so it doesn’t get sold to anyone else.” He said with a sheepish smile, like it had accidentally been sold to someone else before.

Back
Top Bottom