Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

“You kidnapped me..” She murmured, face contorting into hurt and misery. “You’ve violated me... Nearly killed me..”

"Who knows what would have happened to you if I hadn't taken you in, hm~? I don't know what happens to the girls we scoop up off the street~" He said.

“The streets..?” Did he think she was a run away, or possibly some prostitute? “I was leaving my classes when you guys grabbed me, you took me from my home...!”

“What do you mean..?” She croaked out, looking more angry than miserable. “I know what life I lived..!”

“I was walking home..! And I am, either that or stupid..!” He could see that the drugs were starting to wear off, Nana starting to become more lively.

He towered over her before suddenly grabbing her hard by the throat, "You shut your fucking mouth before I get someone to staple it shut. Do I make myself clear?"

She felt her airway being pressed in, and she couldn’t breath at all, struggling out of instinct. Grabbing at his wrist, she raked her nails down his arm, trying to loosen his grasp so she could breathe again.

When he shook her, the memory of him stomping on her back came back to her. The way she felt the bones in her back crunch, how blood had sprayed from her mouth, how she thought she was going to die right there on that floor. She nodded her head, tears in her eyes as she did, fear gripping her tightly.

And then he let he go. Just like that. "Good." He said, "I'm glad we reached an understanding. You probably need more pain killers.."

Nana hacked and coughed, gasping for air as she held her throat. “N-No... I don’t want anymore..” She protested, her head was just finally started to clear up, she didn’t want anything else, even if her back still hurt.

Nana crawled across the bed, trying to move to the opposite side of the room to escape him, but he was by the door, and there were no windows in the room. “No, I don’t want any more..!”

Nana felt her eyes burn with tears, and fear kept her from trying to run to the door beside Motochika, the only other escape being the bathroom attached to the bedroom. The door had a lock, but she doubted it would hold against his strength.

“I don’t need it..!” She backed away, glancing around for anything she could put between her and Motochika, but there wasn’t much.

“Stop!! Get off of me!” She screamed and struggled, kicking and trying to worm her way out from under him, but found no such luck.

She cried out when he jammed the needle into her arm, struggling hard under him, but soon it was obvious the medication was starting to work. She got that bleary look in her eyes, pupils growing huge as her struggling slowed and weakened.

The needle mark trickled a bit of blood from the force he had used, already starting to bruise, but she was no longer unruly. She laid on the floor, watching him lazily with her eyes, arms and legs spread out on the floor, long hair a tangled mess.

Back
Top Bottom