Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

Ren grabbed the blade itself, keeping it from piercing his chest again, hand shaking as he looked to Matsunaga. “St-Stop... I’ll give it... I’ll give it to you, just stop..!” He managed out.

Ren wanted to shove the knife into Matsunaga himself, but instead reached into his mouth and pulled out the SIM card from his cheek, holding it out. “I can go now, right?”

Ren tried to push back, tried to push Matsunaga away, but the blade slowly sunk into his chest again, slicing open his palm. “Please...” He managed out before he slumped back against the metal table, eyes locked with Matsunaga’s.

Matsunaga moved away and cleaned the card before returning it to the phone. He then went and reset it, effectively wiping the whole thing clean.

Ren wanted to scream and cry, this had never happened before, he didn’t know what to do. They had never made a plan for what to do if he was caught.

Motochika was getting anxious, he hadn't heard from Ren in days. He couldn't just go knocking, that would put Ren in more danger.
"God dammit."

He hadn’t gotten anything from Ren, no info, no check ins, he didn’t even answer his client phone under one of his men’s numbers as a decoy.
It was so unnerving that Motochika hardly even noticed the large package he had received in with his mountains of mail. It wasn’t unusual to get copious amounts of mail, or even numerous large boxes full of supplies for his trade, so he easily brushed it off as such.

The large box was heavy, and it sounded like there was another box within the cardboard one, which was a bit odd, but nothing too alarming.

He opened the cardboard box to a pine one, but not just any pine box. It was a coffin, an old fashioned child size coffin. Was this a threat of some kind? A move to intimidate him? There was no letter, and the box had been nailed shut; whatever it was meant to be, it wasn’t funny.

Motochika furrowed his brows, a bad feeling sinking into his stomach. He had to walk halfway across his hoke just to get a pry bar for the coffin, and when he got it open he scrambled back like he released a vampire killing virus. Ren was in the box, his eyes in a jar by his head which was no longer attached to his shoulders. His arms and legs were sectioned, arms from the shoulders, his forearms from the elbows and his wrist from everything else. He was bifricated with his legs also sectioned from his hips, knees, and ankles respectively. He was packed in tight to make sure he would fit properly.
"Jesus fucking Christ!! Nobu!! Somebody get Nobu, goddammit!!"

No one bothered to peek in to see why Motochika was screaming for Nobu, they just ran down to the doctor as ordered, telling him Motochika was in urgent need of him in his office.

Nobu looked confused but obeyed, leaving his little clinic to go to Motochika's office. "What's going on?" He asked as he came in. Motochika could only point, and when Nobu looked into the box, he almost vomitted, "Oh my God! Help me get him down, now!" He said and Motochika had to shut the coffin again so he could carry Ren down easier.

Ren had a stab wound on his chest, but whatever had been used was removed, so there was no telling if he had been stabbed with a holy weapon, or staked. Other than being cut up like a butchered pig, Ren was clean of all blood, not a single drop in the box. Had he been bled dry? And what of his eyes, would they be able to be salvaged?

When they got the coffin down, Nobu had to fight his tears to stitch Ren back together.
"Wh-What the fuck happened...?" He asked lowly. Motochika stood silently for a moment before choosing to speak.
"Retaliation, I guess...Ren must'a got caught."
"Get out." Nobu growled, "I need to focus." Motochika left without another word, mentally kicking himself.

Ren was in over a dozen pieces, some parts of him stored in jars within the coffin; eyes, tongue, and even his genitals had been removed and put in a jar. The stab wound in his chest looked like it had been made with something silver, whether it was a holy item or not wouldn’t be clear until Ren was stitched back together.

Nobu could smell more silver and he felt around for any heat. In Ren's stomach, it felt like a furnace, and Nobu reluctantly had to reopen Ren's previous chest opening.

When he undid the stitching, silver crosses nearly poured out from his abdomen, falling onto the table covered in blood and smoking. He could see nearly a dozen at first glance, all varying in size, but none larger than his hand. He could see most of his organs had been moved out of place, a few cut open and still healing slowly, and all of them burned from the silver. Ren’s head was by far the least touched, only his hair, toungue, and eyes removed.

"Jesus fucking Christ..." Nobu muttered, voice cracking. He needed to have this monstrous act reported to the council, so with shaking hands he took his camera and photographed everything before he carefully removed every cross.

Some crosses had to be cut out of him, having been in long enough to burn into his flesh. It took hours to line up and reattach every bone, nerve ending, and muscles, and even then, his body wouldn’t be stable. Ren would be bed bound for weeks, months even, as his body recovered and reconnected itself into one. And of course, that was all if Ren hadn’t been stabbed in the heart with a holy weapon.

Back
Top Bottom