Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

Ren only stumbled before correcting himself and bowing his head to Matsunaga. “Excuse me, I was merely interested in seeing what you had to read, sadly I am more into current literature than anything else, so I found nothing of interest.”

Ren didn’t falter one bit. “That’s why I’m leaving it, please forgive me, I hadn’t realized it wasn’t a usual library until I looked at the spines of the books.”

Ren only bowed his head again. “Of course not, Matsunaga-sama. My master has only sent me here to be of service to you.”

“My phone? Sure.” Ren said, digging into his sleeve and pulling out a flip phone with a few charms dangling from it, setting it in Matsunaga’s hand. Of course he wasn’t an idiot, Matsunaga would want to see his phone and go through it, but he wouldn’t find anything of interest in that phone besides messages from clients, pricing, dates, times, and locations. Ren had several phones, and it wasn’t like he walked around with just one. The one he took pictures with was hidden much better.

Ren watched him go as he slid his phone back into his sleeve, knowing just how close of a call he had just had. He’d have to wait until later to send the pictures to Motochika, as taking out his second phone now would be too risky.

Walking around was boring, as the servants did their best to avoid Ren when he came around. Maybe Matsunaga didn't like for them to talk to guests.

Ren found their behavior strange, but figured it was something Matsunaga caused. After walking around the manor for a while to look at the art inside, he decided to go out to the garden. This was by far the most boring of all his jobs.

Ren walked around the rather large garden, finding it rather beautiful. It was outdoors, but the walkways were covered with shades, so he could explore the entirety of the garden as he pleased. When at the very edge of the garden, he looked up toward the large house, and found someone staring back st him from behind bars. Ren frowned, but didn't try to call out, or even communicate. Who was that woman? Why was she locked away? She looked terribly sad, like she was suffering greatly.

“I did, your garden is lovely.” Ren said with a nod. “Is he following me? Surely I didn’t upset him by walking in a garden and looking at the plants?”
“Is there something I can do for you, Matsunaga-sama?”

Ren stood stunned for a moment before looking down at the knife protruding from his chest.
“What? What? What? What? I don’t understand, what’s going on!?” Ren stumbled back, trying to catch himself before he fell, but his body wouldn’t respond, and he fell to the floor.

Ren couldn’t move a muscle, he could hardly breathe, only able to stare at Matsunaga’s feet as he descended the stairs, panic rising in his chest.

He dropped Ren onto the floor and destroyed the intricate kimono he was wearing to get it off. He nade a noise as he looked over Ren's body, making a small noise.

Ren’s eyes held panic in them as he stared up at the ceiling blankly, the knife still protruding from his chest. Around his thigh was a phone holder, and inside a phone Matsunaga wasn’t familiar with, as it wasn’t the phone that Ren had handed him. Tears leaked down Ren’s face as he was stripped, not caring for the clothes, but rather what Matsunaga planned to do to him.

Ren couldn’t look at Matsunaga, only hear him speak. He wished he could call for Motochika, but at that moment, he couldn’t even move his eyes.

Back
Top Bottom