Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

Ren stepped inside, hands folded in his sleeves as he looked around briefly, the house immaculate and cold looking, much like it’s owner.

Ren stood in wait, hearing nothing at all throughout the manor, except the faint footfalls of servants as they went about their jobs.

Ren looked to Matsunaga and offered a gentle smile and a bow. “Motochika-sama has extended my services as thanks of such a large purchase, both he and I are truly grateful to be of service to you.”

He gave a small noise, "Well, if you should make your way back to him, give him my thanks. Though I am not one for prostitutes; actresses or otherwise.."

Ren carefully made his way up the stairs toward Matsunaga, scared, but determined to bring Motochika something. “Surely there’s something that I can be of service for, regardless if you have a disliking towards those sighing my profession..~?”

“Of course I can make a decent pot of tea you stupid old fuck, it’s practically the only thing in your file that you take an interest in. Motochika even had me signed up for a stupid tea ceremony training, not to mention having me study on the art of tea, the most boring thing in the world!” Was What Ren wished he could say, but only smiled softly and bowed his head once more. “Of course, what would you prefer?”

He picked his head up and smiled at him. “Of course, I’ll be but a moment, will you allow me to use the kitchen?”

Ren felt irritation on the back of his neck, finding the nearest servant and having them take him to the kitchen. He prepared the water and the loose tea leaves, setting everything on the tray before being led back to Matsunaga, who was up in his office.

Ren moved over and set up the tray stand so he could prepare the tea before Matsunaga. “I didn’t want to keep you waiting.” He said, scooping the tea leaves into the stainer and letting the leaves steep, setting a cup out in front of Matsunaga.

Ren set the tea pot aside and bowed to Matsunaga. “Thank you, Matsunaga-sama.” He said gently.

“Of course.” He said and bowed to him, leaving him in his office. There wasn’t much he could do to get things from his office, but surely there was other information elsewhere in the home.

Ren did just that, wondering the mostly empty home and peeking into any room that was unlocked.

He found a library of sorts. There were bookshelves filled with books but there also filing cabinets. An archive room maybe? Probably somewhere to stuff old files and forget about them.

Ren quietly closed the door of the library browsing through the books for a bit to see if there was anything worth while in them before moving to the filing cabinets.

The files held old purchase info for his museums; large sums of money thrown at humans for antiques. Some files held off-record stuff, hush money for those who stole for Matsunaga. Even illegal purchases of human cattle. No wonder Motochika didn't have any receipts from him besides this job.

Ren took pictures of it all, using his phone as the camera, a soft scowl on his face. He put back each piece of paper where he had found it, making sure everything looked the same before moving onto the next files. Once he had gotten enough photos, he cleaned up the room, putting things back in order.

Back
Top Bottom