Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

“Please wait, Yoshitsugu-dono! Please tell me what this means!” He begged after the old man, desperate for an answer.

“Then..” He stared at Yoshitsugu, eyes watering with tears. “What of my parents..?” He asked quietly.

Yukimura shook his head and sat back on his heels, tears dripping down his cheeks, this was too much to take in all at once.

Yoshitsugu left after that, leaving Yukimura to his thoughts and Mitsunari trailing behind him. Yukimura had been sitting there for a long time before he heard someone coming back.
"Yukimura...?" It was Akihime, "Oh God...what have they done...?" She moved over, holding a small blood bag in her hands.

Yukimura’s wounds hadn’t healed at all, broken knuckles still split open, and dried blood now covering the front of his chest and on his chin. He picked his head up when he heard Akihime, frowning softly. “Akihime..!” He looked worried for her, even though he was in a far worse position than her. “Please forgive me..! I-I never would’ve tried to..!” He let his gaze drop, and he looked ashamed. “I would never mean to defile you...” Is that how he had seen the situation?

She only smiled kindly, "Daijoubu daiyou...I will never scorn yiu for your urges...they happen to all of us. Here," she held up the bag, "I brought this so you can heal...! O Positive! The good stuff." She smiled more.

He looked at the bag, but didn’t move for it immediately. “I-I can’t... Mitsunari-dono took out my fangs..” He said softly.

She frowned before looking away shyly, "What if...what if I fed it to you...? W-With my...m-m-m-my..." Steam came out of her ears as she became even more flustered.

Yukimura stared at her for a moment in bewilderment before he understood what she was trying to say. His own ears and face turned a deep red, and he became flustered as well. “I-I couldn’t ask that of you..!”

"I-If you can't eat on your own than I have to help...! I don't have any straws..." She muttered, "Maybe if I tore the corner? You could sip it that way?"

He nodded, face bright red, and he was avoiding looking directly at her now. “W-We can certainly try..” He agreed.

She nodded and tore a hole in the corner of the bag just big enough that he could drink without spilling it everywhere. She offered it and blushed, "Here...take your time.."

Yukimura moved so he could drink from the blood bag, careful to not spill any onto the floor as he did.

Yukimura pulled away from the bag before shaking his head. “What I did was wrong...” He said softly.

Yukimura blushed and kept his gaze down. “I’ve angered both you father and brother...” He pointed out, knowing they’d both be on a tight leash from then on.

Yukimura shook his head. “It’s alright, Akihime... You should probably go, I don’t want you getting in trouble because of me again...”

Jin’s throat was sore, voice hoarse from her constant screams of pain. She had been viciously raped and beaten by Matsunaga ever since the council meeting, left locked up in her bedroom alone for sometimes days at a time. She stopped struggling and fighting back for the most part, but Matsunaga liked to hear her cry and scream in pain, and would only hurt her worse if she didn’t. When he wasn’t using her body for pleasure, he was torturing her, sometimes both at the same time.
Her eyes looked tired, and she had deep bags under her eyes, having lost weight as well. She prayed every night that it would be her last, and Matsunaga would kill her, accidentally or not, but he was meticulous, and never went far enough to kill her.

"Not until you finish at least half of the bag.." She said gently, smiling again.

He came into her room again, this time empty handed. Oh good, more rape.
"Good news, Jin." He said, "You are with child."

Yukimura nodded, moving forward again so he could drink from the bag, knuckles and mouth still aching badly.

Jin turned her head slowly, looking away from the window she sat at whenever she wasn’t needed by Matsunaga, looking at him without expression. “Oh, is that so.” And then she turned to look back out the window, saying nothing more.

When he finished, she hid the bag and stood, "I'll be back tomorrow, ok? You did nothing wrong so I won't allow you to falsely suffer.." She told him gently.

"Oh yes. Don't worry, it's mine." He told her, "Isn't that wonderful?"

Yukimura didn’t argue with her, but he also didn’t feel the same. He had hurt her and nearly defiled her, how could he not be in the wrong?

Jin said nothing, only staring out the window as she always did, no biting remarks, or sneers, only expressionless calm. The only time she showed expression was when he was hurting her, forcing her to tears.

Back
Top Bottom