Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

Ren kissed and sucked on Nobu’s shoulder, cheeks pink at the feeling of Nobu inside him. He figured he’d have to guide Nobu on what to do, but was curious to see what he would try on his own.

The two took their time, Nobu bumbling a few times, but Ren kept him straight. When they finished, Ren helped clean up, then dressed himself to leave, no laying around with him after. “Sorry I can’t stay, my clients usually start rolling in around now, so I have to go get everything ready.”

Ren knew it was stupid to let his emotions run him, he was a prostitute, and his job was to fuck for money, not love. “Sure.” He said, looking to Nobu with a smile, fixing his hair.

The door closed behind Ren, and Nobu was alone again, left to gather himself and go back to work.

"That's fair..." He muttered and went back to work.

"Gyoubu," Mitsunari entered Yoshitsugu's room, "I caught Yukimura with Akihime. They were about to commit a most heinous crime."
"Such as?" Yoshitsugu asked, watching Amaya pour his medicinal tea.
"Yukimura was going to defile her." Mitsunari said. Yoshitsugu turned his head slightly.
"Oh? A most heinous crime indeed."

The crash of porcelain on the marble floors brought their attention to Amaya, who stood with wide eyes, frozen in her spot beside Yoshitsugu, staring at Mitsunari. She was covered heavily in bruises, lip split badly from her beating. She had dropped the tea pot in shock, shaking with rage.

Amaya looked down immediately, biting back her rage and nodding, fists clenched tightly and teeth bared as she crouched down to pick up the broken tea pot. “Forgive me. I’ll have it replaced right away.”

“Nothing. I was only disturbed by the news Mitsunari-sama has brought.” She was still shaking, but she kept her head down so her expression couldn’t be seen; and ugly, twisted snarl of rage.

She gripped the broken shards in her hands tightly, blood dripping into the spilt tea. “It is not my place to say.” She ground out, but her fangs ached to tear flesh.

Amaya bowed her head and quickly cleaned up the rest of the mess, leaving the two alone to finish their conversation.

Yukimura had been locked in his room for hours, giving him plenty of time to fret and worry over the consequences of his actions; he paced his room again and again, sweating profusely.

Yukimura moved quickly to the door and unlocked it- having locked it in the first place upon Mitsunari’s order. He opened the door and stepped out, frowning softly. “Is Akihime ok..?”

Yukimura’s stomach was doing flips, and he quietly followed Mitsunari, head down and lips pressed tightly together.

Yukimura looked around the room with a deep frown, it looked like some sort of torture room, cold and isolated.

Back
Top Bottom