Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

Ren moved to crawl on top of Nobu, smirking slightly. “Don’t worry, I can help you out of your virgin ways~” He teased, leaning down and kissing him.

Ren pushed his hand down the front of Nobu’s underwear, fondling him slowly and gently, kissing him slowly and deeply.

Ren slowly increased his pace, stroking his cock to ensure it was hard for him. Pulling away, he moved down between his legs, taking the head into his mouth and using his tongue against the tip.

Ren found it cute the way he was practically putty in his hands, paying attention to the head of his manhood for a bit longer before taking more of him into his mouth. He rubbed his tongue along the underside of his cock as he bobbed his head, even touching himself a bit a he worked.

Ren always enjoyed sex, it was something that felt good, and was fun, he was good at it and almost liked the fact that he could get anyone off, but it was different with Nobu. He felt almost like when he first started prostituting, the same feeling of urgency for intimacy. He stroked himself as he kissed and licked down Nobu’s cock, sucking gently on the sides before taking him back into his mouth with a soft moan.

Ren pulled away from him, the trail of saliva from his lips to Nobu’s cock breaking. “Do you want to be inside me?” He asked softly, crawling on top of him and kissing him again.

Ren shifted in the bed, beckoning for Nobu to follow. “Grab my shorts off the floor, I’ve got condoms and some lube..”

Ren couldn’t help but laugh as he laid back on the bed, propping himself up on his elbows. “No, but sometimes a client catches me outside of my room, and I like to be prepared.”

Ren took the shorts and dug the condoms and lube out, unwrapping a condom for Nobu and helping him put it on before taking some lube into his hand. He warmed it before putting it onto Nobu’s cock, stroking him slowly to make sure he stayed hard. “You can put it in, but just go slowly.” He instructed, laying back again.

Ren kept his legs spread for Nobu, gripping the sheets slightly as he pushed into him, letting out a soft grunt as he did. It wasn’t painful, not anymore at least, but it still didn’t start to feel pleasurable.

Ren shook his head, adjusting his position. “No, it’s fine, go at what pace you want.” He said, reaching up to cup Nobu’s cheek, pulling him into a kiss.

Ren shook his head. “I doubt you will, enough talk though..” He muttered, kissing Nobu’s shoulder and moving his hips a bit to get him going.

Back
Top Bottom